Precarious predicaments!

.Arteries.

Apple Bottom Jeans
Ok, explanation time.
The person who posts has to come up with a situation for the next player to try and get out of.
Ex.
Person 1: You get stuck in a tar pit.
Person 2: I use the tree on the ledge to pull myself out.
You're being chased by a pride lions.
Person 3: I ride one of the lions until the whole pride is tired of running.
Your boat tipped over and now you're in shark-infested waters.
(Ok, you get it by now, have fun!)

You are being hunted down by a tiger.

I shapeshift into one myself and explain why I was on his territory, then we become best friends.

You are being framed for the UN Bombing.

I shapeshift into too many things for the vampire to decide which kind of blood they want.

Ultron is about to destroy your neighborhood.

I warn the police who brings Special Forces/Agents to come save us LOL

Your dog just turned into a man-eating monster.

I warn the police who brings Special Forces/Agents to come save us LOL

Your dog just turned into a man-eating monster.

I conjure a man-eating-monster-eating monster to eat her.

You've been voted in as president, but you didn't even run in the first place. Now you have political enemies you didn't know you'd get.

I talk to that ‘friend of a friend of a friend who knows this guy who knows some people’ about my situation. Takes a month of covert negotiations, but eventually a deal is struck. A week later and I suddenly find myself without political enemies. Purely coincidental, I assure you. And then I start to fix the country’s real issues because I’m already here, it needs to be done, and no one wants to argue with me all of a sudden. (Well, that got dark.)

You were sucked into the television while Dirty Jobs was on and now you’re being chased by an angry herd of dusty yaks.

I offer the yaks some grass and we all become friends!

Thanos is snapping away half of all the life in the universe.

I tell him about the plan of doubling the universe’s resources, or of creating a machine capable of creating new resources - the universe has magic, so...it should be more than possible, and if his goal is what he says it is, then surely this should convince him. Otherwise I’ll just try to explain to the universe how I’m dead inside anyway, so it shouldn’t target me for dusting.

You are at some kind of formal dinner and something embarrassing just fell under the table, just out of your reach.

I go on as if nothing happened and try to reach it when no one is looking.

Old bearded wizard shows up at your door and tells you that you're the Chosen One and need to go on adventure to save the world right now.

Sweet. I go on the adventure and make tons of friends and now my crush likes me. Also, if I'm the chosen one as he said I save the world without a sinch, easy.

The person you love wants to eat your toes. :l

You let the person eat your toes. Who needs toes anyways? (just kidding, we all love toes.)

Instead you compromise, you let them lick your toes.

Your head hurts from using a cellphone too much and it keeps getting worse, eventually your head will explode. The problem is you love using it so much that you'll die of boredom if you don't. Literally die.

I ask J’onn J’onzz for a memory wipe so I have no memory of loving the phone and only use it occasionally.

You find a dog in an alley, share a sandwich with it and try to bring it home but your aunt May won’t let you keep it on account of your home having a ‘no pets or you’ll be evicted’ rule.

I send a pic of the dog to the landlord and the landlord lets me because my pet looks polite

A panther has an overly aggressive urge to lick your face and sit on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back