• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers Starfleet Academy RP | Interest Check

Garlic_Jr._Dokkan.png

(If there are any problems with this sheet let me know ok?

Name:gorgonzola

Sex:male

Species:demonic martian (not sure If there are regular martians in this universe)

Appearance:gorgonzola is a hilariously short demonic imp with light green skin and elf ears that wears a white cloak that's red on the inside and occasionally wears armor and has headgear similar to shao Kahn's in Mortal Kombat 9

PSI type: offensive PSI (possible warrior PSI or whatever the combination of negative and offensive PSI is called if there is such a thing,)

Signature ability: Negative Forces Manipulation

Threat level:S

Bio:thousands of years ago gorgonzola was born as the reincarnation of a power hungry martian sorcerer named ricotta out of his fathers rage and hatred towards the heroes who had defeated him for the purpose of finishing off where he had started, being born out of such powerful negative emotions made gorgonzola a demonic entity in terms of mind and body who sought to take over the earth and once that was accomplished, expand on the rest of the universe, fortunetely he was sealed inside an artifact known as the devil's jar, an artifact that was hidden away in hopes that no one would be able to find it and unleash the little gremlin upon the mortal plane once again.

Likes:being in charge, artifacts of great power, loyal henchmen, destroying all who oppose him.

Dislikes:goody-two shoes'es getting in his way, the ones responsible for slaying his previous incarnation, being betrayed, being demoted to a minion, the devil's jar, being sealed away,

Stats
Strength:B+
Speed:B-
Intelligence:A
Endurance:B-
Technique:C+
PSI:A
Potential:S

Voice claim: (skip to 2:13.)

Last edited:
Are we in the future? Because gorgonzola is not the oldest villain I intend to release, I've got some pretty ancient bastards and bitches for villains.

Ok so it's for my villain morgul, my backstory for him is that he's actually a sentient microorganism colony from another planet kind of like destroyah from the Godzilla movies. Except he's not from earth.

View attachment 1047426

(If there are any problems with this sheet let me know ok?

Name:gorgonzola

Sex:male

Species:demonic martian (not sure If there are regular martians in this universe)

Appearance:gorgonzola is a hilariously short demonic imp with light green skin and elf ears that wears a white cloak that's red on the inside and occasionally wears armor and has headgear similar to shao Kahn's in Mortal Kombat 9

PSI type: offensive PSI (possible warrior PSI or whatever the combination of negative and offensive PSI is called if there is such a thing,)

Signature ability: Negative Forces Manipulation

Threat level:S

Bio:thousands of years ago gorgonzola was born as the reincarnation of a power hungry martian sorcerer named ricotta out of his fathers rage and hatred towards the heroes who had defeated him for the purpose of finishing off where he had started, being born out of such powerful negative emotions made gorgonzola a demonic entity in terms of mind and body who sought to take over the earth and once that was accomplished, expand on the rest of the universe, fortunetely he was sealed inside an artifact known as the devil's jar, an artifact that was hidden away in hopes that no one would be able to find it and unleash the little gremlin upon the mortal plane once again.

Likes:being in charge, artifacts of great power, loyal henchmen, destroying all who oppose him.

Dislikes:goody-two shoes'es getting in his way, the ones responsible for slaying his previous incarnation, being betrayed, being demoted to a minion, the devil's jar, being sealed away,

Stats
Strength:B+
Speed:B-
Intelligence:A
Endurance:B-
Technique:C+
PSI:A
Potential:S

Voice claim: (skip to 2:13.)

So basically Garlic jr with Piccolo's backstory

Ok so it's for my villain morgul, my backstory for him is that he's actually a sentient microorganism colony from another planet kind of like destroyah from the Godzilla movies. Except he's not from earth.
Gonna be honest. You might want to slow down until we're out of the first arc because they might not have anything worthwhile to do. It's good to have that character in your back pocket once the crew gets out the gate and are on their own. You might change that character well before based on the flow and trajectory of the story. The first arc will be dedicated to setting up the worlds and the existing conflicts and the overall scene and who's who and what what. That kind of thing. They're won't be anything really over the top and sentai-y at the start. Right now in the story there's an election going on. There's a major trial and conflicts between humans and Sekker.

Gonna be honest. You might want to slow down until we're out of the first arc because they might not have anything worthwhile to do. It's good to have that character in your back pocket once the crew gets out the gate and are on their own. You might change that character well before based on the flow and trajectory of the story. The first arc will be dedicated to setting up the worlds and the existing conflicts and the overall scene and who's who and what what. That kind of thing. They're won't be anything really over the top and sentai-y at the start. Right now in the story there's an election going on. There's a major trial and conflicts between humans and Sekker.
What can I say? I like to plan ahead sometimes,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back