Power Before Coward (Bree and Jj9095)

Morgan tried to look at Faye through the wall of hair, her heart beating loudly. Was that disappointment in Faye's eyes? Hope began to blossom in her chest as Morgan realized Faye might just like her back. "...Hey, Faye? Would you like to get a smoothie with me this afternoon?"

((Aaaaahhh!))

Faye looked up. "Huh? What? Yeah, sure. Weren't you coming to my house anyways? We can go to my aunts house to see if any of her earth stuff is your chosen one." Faye smiled at her really craving a smoothie now.

Morgan smiled a bit, "I don't think you understood me. I was asking if you wanted to go on a date." The bell rang and she walked to her next class without waiting for a reply. Part of her was terrified to know Faye's answer and the other part of her just thought walking away with that sentence was just more dramatic.

Faye sat there with her mouth wide open totally not expecting that. She heard the bell ring and she watched Morgan get up. She got up quickly and then sat back down and opened her mouth again in shock. She felt her whole body grow warm and she jumped up from her seat with a "WOOHOO!" She fist pumped and danced her way to the next class. She then blew air to Morgan with a "Yes" as a whisper. The air blew it towards Morgan going into her ear for her to hear the answer. Faye jumped up and down in her PE classes and ran the one mile easily today. She was in such a bright mood she could just not believe it. When the bell rang again she ran to the lockers to change and skipped her way to the front of the school.

((That made me giggle xD )) Morgan went through the rest of her classes with a grin stretched over her face. When the final bell rang, she went to her locker to put her stuff up and grabbed her black purse before heading to the front of the school. Blush settled itself on her cheeks as she caught sight of Faye. "Ready to go?"

Faye trying to calm down nodded her head and stopped after the second time not wanting to seem like a bobble head. They started to walk next to each other and Faye started to remember when they touched hands... She looked at Morgans hand with her peripheral vision and slowly put her hand in hers. When Morgan didn't push away Faye had a huge smile on her face while looking forward.

Morgan blushed as she felt Faye's hand slip into hers and she smiled to herself. "I don't really know this city well yet so are there any smoothie places you wanna go to in particular?" She felt stupid for having to ask that, but it had been only a few days since she had moved here and she didn't want to take Faye to some place that made horrible drinks.

"Eeerr ummm... Im more of a ice cream person. I have actually never tried smoothies." She blushed softly. "But I know where there is a Smoothie King and because of the name I am going to guess they have good smoothies? It should be after that corner in the left next to Coldstone."

"We can go get ice cream if you'd rather do that," Morgan offered, her cheeks heating up even more. Why did she have to ask Faye without thinking of planning ahead? The answer was very simple; Morgan was horribly impulsive. She couldn't help it, living with so many 'siblings', she just developed that trait. It didn't stop her from feeling embarrassed by her lack of planning though.

Faye softly put pressure on Morgans hand and looked at her smiling. "Hm. Sharing a spoon or sharing a drink with two straws... Which one sounds more romantic?" Faye couldn't get this stupid grin off her face. They finally turned the corner and saw a bunch of stores with different foods and desserts. "Why don't we eat actual food first?" Faye said while looking around at all the places to choose from. "I don't mind paying."

Morgan smiled at Faye as she offered to pay. It wasn't as if she wanted her to have to pay for everything but she didn't have much income and was grateful for her offer. "Sounds like a plan, where shall we eat? I'm in the mood for some Chinese food, what about you?" The heat on her face was slowly fading as she felt herself get more comfortable being next to Faye like this.

"I was actually thinking of Chinese food my self." She smiled at Morgan and clenched her arm a little. "Chinese Town?" She started walking towards it and opened the door for Morgan. "Beautiful goes first!"

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

"I don't see you walking in, so you must be wrong." Morgan smirked at Faye with a slight blush but walked into the Chinese restaurant anyway. "But thanks for the compliment."

Faye giggled at Morgans compliment and walked in after her. She got a table for two and got them a nice little table with a small candle as the main source of light in the middle of the table. Faye thought this was kind of romantic and didn't look at the menu knowing what she wanted. The waiter came up and Faye ordered. "I would like a water please with honey chicken, no garlic, and ham fried rice and whatever this woman would like in one bill please." Faye nodded at Morgan to order anything she wanted. "My treat." She smiles at Morgan and winked.

Morgan blushed a bit and smiled thankfully at Faye. She was being so nice to her, Morgan made a mental note to come up with a way to repay her. With a glance at the menu, Morgan ordered, "I'll just take some lo mang (noodles, can't spell it for the life of me) and General Tso's chickenwith lemonade." As the waiter went to place their order, Morgan smiled at the candle's flickering flame before looking at Faye. "Thank you."

((I love those!))

Faye made a couple of tables around them that had no one sitting around them candles light up in a circle around them. "Anything for you." Faye blushed but thanked goodness it was still dark enough for Morgan not to be able to see. She moved her feet to try to get comfortable and ran into Morgans. "Oh! Sorry." Faye looked down and started to put all her utensils and her cup in a specific place on the table feeling nervous and just wanting something to do. "I um... I have never been on a date before so I am sorry..."

Morgan couldn't help but blush and smile at Faye's nervousness. It was so cute. She felt very relieved she wasn't the only one worried. "It's alright..Neither have I, actually." Slowly and a bit hesitantly, Morgan stopped Faye from reorganizing her silverware for the second time and held her hands softly over the table. "And the candles are very romantic, nice touch."

Faye slowly put a small amount of pressure in holding Morgans hands and tried to get her butterflys in her stomach to stop going crazy. Morgans Lo mang came as soon as Faye was about to talk but instead she moved her hand and allowed it to be put on front of Morgan. Faye smiled when she saw Morgans reaction. "Dig in. I know I might look like a pig when my food comes so don't make me look bad please." She winked at Morgan feeling like her normal self some more and sighed with delight.

Morgan chuckled at Faye's wink, "Trust me, I eat no better. I do feel a bit rude eating before you though." She said honestly, but her hunger seemed to get the better of her and she began eating quickly. Try as she might, Morgan still ended up with some food on her mouth though none on her clothes this time.

Faye smiled at the lo mang hanging outside of Morgans mouth and chuckled lightly. She passed her a napkin. "Here you go." When she sat back in her seat her honey chicken and ham fried rice came and got right on front of her. Faye heard her belly growl with anticipation. She picked up her fork and knife and playfully while looking at Morgan licked her lips. She then got a honey chicken, cut it up, and put 1/3 of it in her mouth and then some ham fried rice. "Mmm..." Faye melted and closed her eyes in delight not realizing there was some honey dripping from her chin somehow.

Morgan laughed softly as she wiped the noodle off her mouth and noticed a bit of honey on Faye's chin. Not one to waste food, she reached over and wiped it off with her finger before licking it up. "Yummy, nice choice." She smirked at the beautiful girl in front of her before taking another bite, more careful about where her food ended up this time, and a sip of lemonade.

Faye looked at Morgan as she took off honey from her chin and put it in her mouth. Faye raised her eyebrows at her and giggled. "We have NO manners! This is great!" Faye chuckled while she put another honey chicken and some ham fried rice in her mouth again. When she finally finished she called the waiter, gave her her unlimited credit card, and then gave another to Morgan. "Here, this is the witches account and my father has literally asked me to give this to you since you know, you are one of us. Obviously don't go crazy but anything you want is charged here and any money you make gets put here as well. That's how this works. You cant spend over 1,000 in a day and if you want to then you must call the number in the back and give the reason why and they will put up all the money you have given in and see what can be done." Faye smiled at her and got back on her chair and rubbed her belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back