Power Before Coward (Bree and Jj9095)

jj9095

Two Thousand Club
Faye walks to school mumbling a spell to make her bookbag less heavy. She walks into school feeling tired and annoyed of having to go to school five days a week and wish she new the spell to make a clone or make time go faster at least. Her pencil, also known as her wand while she is in school, is in her left pocket ready to mess around with the popular girls in her class again. She sat in her regular seat, right next to the window so she can wander off when she stops and looks at the door. A new girl... She watches her careful and looks at her aura. With witch blood... I wonder if she knows? She stares at her after the class bell rang. Bree

Morgan brushed back her bangs as she stood in the doorway of her first class, awkwardly shuffling the binder in her hands. The teacher gestured her forward and told her to introduce herself to the class. "Uh, I'm Morgan. New kid. Yada yada." Wasn't her best impression but the teacher did nothing but give her a look and wave her to an empty seat. Setting her stuff down, Morgan took the seat near the window and next to a student with her gaze on the yellow pencil slowly rolling toward the edge of the desk before falling off with a quite clatter.

Morgan... That doesn't sound very witchy. Her pencil/wand that she was holding she slowly let go of as Morgan sat next to her. If she picks it up and pauses or gives me a look then she knows its a wand. If she just gives it back like nothing then she is still a newbie... She looked down at her pencil. "Can you pick that up for me? Sorry about that." She looked at her face and gestures of her body waiting...

Morgan glanced at the girl beside her before nodded, "Sure." She reached to grab the pencil, stopping just a few centimeters from touching it. A small frown appeared on her face as she felt an unusual zip flow through her fingertips. Ignoring it, she picked it up and offered it to the student. "Here." It must have been static electricity or something, Morgan decided.

Faye saw Morgan pause, which meant she felt the power, but it seems like she didn't know what it was. Faye looked at her closely as she gave back her pencil wand. "Thanks." She looked at the clock REALLY wishing it would go faster so it could be lunch time so she could talk to Morgan more and tell her. She then wondered if she stopped time if Morgan would freeze too. She started to whisper to herself a spell and moved her pencil around as if she was bored but was actually a timed manner. The teacher stopped and all the kids stopped talking and turning, the clock had even stopped moving. She slowly turned to Morgan.

It took Morgan a few seconds to notice something was wrong. After glancing around and seeing a spitball frozen in mid flight and the teacher paused while giving a lecture, she rubbed her eyes. "...What...the..hell?" Hallucinations was the only logical-or as logical as she could get- explanation she had. Time had seemed to stop, which Morgan knew full well that was impossible. Movement caught her eye and she turned to find the girl next to her staring at her. "So I'm not the only one who's going crazy?"

Faye tried to hold back her laugh. "Morgan, this is going to sound crazy to you but you must listen. And this." She moved her hand to mean the whole room. "Is proof about what I am about to say. We have 50 seconds." She moved closer to Morgan softly and slowly not wanting to freak her out. "You have witch blood inside of you and I can show you how to not only tap into it but to use it for good, and maybe some evil." Faye winked and got back in her position as she was last time. "If you are interested sit with me in lunch." The whole room came back to life, the spit ball hit the other kid and the teacher stopped her lecture to scream at them.

With a bewildered expression, Morgan turned back to the class and wondered whether or not this girl was crazy. The time did seem to freeze and that wasn't natural, but witch blood? As in the stuff from fiction books? As the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat and Morgan decided to take her up on the offer of explanations. (Skip to lunch?)

((LUNCH TIME))

Faye sat alone by herself in a table all the way in a corner where a lot of peoples eyes would not dart to. She sat there with her pencil smiling waiting for Morgan.

Morgan walked over with a tray of cafeteria food, taking the seat next to her and nibbling on some French fries. "Explanation please?" She wasted no time getting to the point as her stomach growled. Morgan didn't understand how this girl could sit there without food, but then again she had always had a love for yummy edibles.

When Morgan got there Faye made her back straight instead of slouched. She moved her pencil in a specific format and said a spell more out loud this time then in the classroom for Morgan to hear. Suddenly she had a lunchbox. Faye opened it slowly taking out her peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a glass of milk, and a cinnamon bun. "Tell me what you just saw me do." 
When Morgan got there Faye made her back straight instead of slouched. She moved her pencil in a specific format and said a spell more out loud this time then in the classroom for Morgan to hear. Suddenly she had a lunchbox. Faye opened it slowly taking out her peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a glass of milk, and a cinnamon bun. "Tell me what you just saw me do."

Pausing in chewing her food, Morgan eyed the lunchbox and swallowed. "I just saw you say some words then your lunch poofed here." She was seriously freaked now, maybe this girl was some kind of magician? It certainly sounded better than calling her a witch.

Faye looked at her sadly. "Tell me a specific food that you are craving right now. Tell me everything about it."

Chewing her bottom lip in thought, Morgan started rambling. "Rolos. Those cylinder chocolates with the yummy caramel in the middle. So good, and their wrapped in gold colored foil." (Those things are seriously addictive to me.)

Faye looked at Morgan and smiled. "Follow my every word and pronunciation okay? I am going to say it twice, and then show you the hand movements and then I am giving you my pencil wand to hold. I know this is a little weird but if this doesn't work then you can call me bat shit crazy and make this all out to be a joke okay? If it does work and you are interested then we'll talk. Ready?" Faye nods her head at her. "Rela- nosichanu- juliopie- yudutair-duta. Once again. A litte faster. Rela- nosichanu- juliopie- yudutair-duta. Now the hand movement while holding this pencil wand." For the fun of it she makes the pencil into her actual wand but then changes it back in a blink of an eye. "Watch closely." She slowly moved the Pwand to the left, right, swirled it, and made a small pentagram that was longer at the bottom right and then a line going half up and then down completely. She did it again for her to see. "Now put the words and the movements together." Faye gave her her wand and waited for the results.

She watched the girl closely, her eyes following the pencil's every move before she grasped it herself. The zip she first felt coursed through her as she copied the girl's movements. "Rela-nisichanu-juliopie-yudutair-duta." The small electricity coursing through her grew stronger, reminding her of a cell phone's vibration, and a look of utter surprise filled her face as she looked at the table in front of her. There, looking ever so innocent and yummy, was a gold-wrapped Rolo.

Faye smiled and took back her Pwand back from her hands. "Are you going to eat it or shall I?" She winked at Morgan trying hard to not laugh at her expression. She slowly started moving her hand to the Rolos and was about to pick it up.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

Morgan shook her head slowly before her slack expression turned playfully fierce and she snatched up the Rolos. "That....was awesome." She admitted with a huge grin before unwrapping the candy and popping it in her mouth. Her green eyes shone with her amazement as the doubts in her mind ceased. After something so incredible like that, it was hard to not believe.

Faye laughed and said the spell again with only small flickers of her wrist and a murmur to make another one pop up just like Morgans did except she grabbed it and popped it in her mouth. "Wow, these are really good!" After she finished chewing the candy she looked at Morgan and smiled. "Congratulations, your first spell was making a Rolo pop up!" Faye clapped her hands playfully impressed. She started to eat her food knowing that this time Morgan would have to come to her if she wanted to learn more because you cannot push a witch.

Morgan took a few bites of her cheeseburger before curiousity overwhelmed her. "So," She turned to face the girl in her seat, nibbling on a French fry. "that was magic? How did you know I was a witch? How come I didn't know? Where and when can I learn more about my abilities? Are there a lot of witches? Do we like, fly on broomsticks?" Morgan paused to take a breath then giggled sheepishly as she realized she had voiced more than just one of her questions, she blamed it on the fact that the knowledge that she could be-and probably was- a witch overwhelmed her.

Faye took a bite of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich listening to all questions. She slowly finished chewing and made her wait a little. "Yes, that was a small portion of magic. The stopping time was more like it. Witches are actually... more then 'witches,' we have abilities to... take over the world if we wanted to." She smiled and hid it behind a bite of her peanut butter and jelly sandwich thinking of her plan. "Tell me about your parents."

Morgan looked back at her food, suddenly losing her appetite. "Well...We were in a car crash when I was three, they died on impact and since then I've lived with foster parents." The usual hollow feeling consumed her as the only family photo seemed to grow heavy in her pocket.

Faye nodded. Her first guess was that she was adopted since that is mostly the case. "That's why you didn't know." She paused for a little to have another bite of her sandwich and letting Morgan come back to reality. "You can learn more abilities with me if you would like." She saw a group of the populars girls go by snickering at her and Morgan. She rolled her eyes and popped a worm in her school food. "There aren't that many of us. We have a curse that was put upon us all." She stopped and wiped her eye, then sighed. "You can fly with any item if you put a flying powder on it, doesn't have to be a broom." She stopped and went over all of Morgans questions again. "I think that was it."

Morgan watched in awe as the stereyotipical queen bee started to take a bite of her food then let out a scream as she saw the worm. "What was the curse?" She wanted to jump at the chance to learn how to stop time and get revenge on all of the wenches in the world, but she decided it was best to know as much as possible before diving head first.

((Bullshit time lol))

Faye took out her phone and put it in between them. "Watch closely and listen." She passed Morgan a headphone piece and put the other in her ear. She murmured a couple words and tapped the phone with her Pwand. A youtube video came up that you can actually stop and pause or even replay. It showed many witches through generations and showed a time right before the Salem Witch Trials. "Some Witches turned out bad." On the video you see witches that had turned out evil and seeing them talk to actual demons. "The practiced with Satan instead of a Goddess or God, or even themselves depending on what power they were using and their abilities." In the video you see a witch getting caught boinking a demon by her husband. "This is how it was found. The demon took over the mans body and killed the witch. When he killed one and noticed her blood was different then humans, he started to go after all of them. If they would not give themselves to him, he would put the town against them and they would die." You see the whole process on the video and the different ways the witches would die. "The last witches left stood their ground in a elemental circle with the power of each Goddess inside of them holding him back. To keep him held back though we must hide ourselves from mortals, hence why no one else knows besides our own blood, and we cannot use magic of the devils." The video showed how the new witches lived, hiding their own identity's from their mortal mates or having a whole witch house or just being alone. Showed different witches lives and even showed some that tried to turn to the devil and died. The video came off and the phone turned back off. Faye took off her headphone and looked at Morgan. "You asked."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back