• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Potions [Casual]

How do you like the roleplay?

• BEST RP EVAH <3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! :)

• It's ok.

• Complete Garbage

• I never want to see or hear about it again.

• Total voters

Alpha Ranger

Bust :(
This is a casual roleplay. You can join as yourself. (ex. my name is alpha so... Alpha: Hi, my name is Alpha.) So you guys and myself will make 5 positive, and 5 negative potions. Until there is 100. Everyone (except me) will drink potions until 1 person is alive. You will die after you drink 4 bad potions. That person wins the round.

I will have a scoreboard. This will be fun but however there are rules.

1. No Inappropriate Potions/No Cursing

2. No Godmodding. [ex. *drinks immediate poison potion* Alpha: I am superman I am immune! *flys away from game and wins*

3. Make fair potions. Don't make ones that are like *kill immediatly* I make those there will only be 2 out of 100.

4. And of course... Have Fun :)

Hate to say this,but by the site's definitions,this actually falls under a forum game. According to the general populace of RpN,roleplaying is the act of collaboratively writing a story,a book. Not a different flavour of Russian Roulette. Still,nifty concept. If staff has no objections to such a forum game,then I'd love to give this a swig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back