• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom potion bottles. (1x1 harry potter)

sick organs

bored out of my goddamn mind
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
0AF9C0D7-188A-4B90-B87D-4EEB0A892DB5.gif

hello my name is shep & in this house, we hate jk rowling but love severus snape. so i want to do harry potter rps to indulge myself once more.

aww shit, i forgot to talk about myself. so here’s the deal with me.
🖤 i’m a trans man, he/him pronouns, twenty seven years old
🖤 i’m a bisexual dumbass so basically i’m down for mxf, mxm, and fxf. what i’m not down for is fujos or weird ass cishets or homophobes/transphobes.
🖤 proper spelling and grammar is hella nice
🖤 we can write on here, but i prefer discord for discussion & emails for the rps, will do discord for rps too
🖤 if you tell me you HAVE to play female or male or shit like that, i’ll need ya to go away cause we don’t do that here. we write all genders equally.

𖤐 proper spelling and grammar please.
𖤐 would like to rp with someone over the age of 18 please
𖤐 i wanna rp severus snape x my oc & i will basically write any canon/canon or canon/oc for ya.
𖤐 i’m pretty much hyperfixated on this shit for more than a decade so i know what to write i guess?
𖤐 i really want something long term and heavily plotted cause ya boy has been deprived of that.
𖤐 my discord is shep#0666 but you can message me if interested

Last edited:
not me getting a vpn to be able to watch harry potter on netflix

Open to try Snape. I do have a character I suspect would greatly interest Hermione.
20201125_122219.jpg

decided to create my oc in artbreeder so this is my boy dominick yoder
906DBF27-EB15-43D9-BFDD-3EEDC72F77C7.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back