Other Post a fact about yourself.

I once got my left foot run over by car while it was pulling away from the curb at school and didn't break any bones in it.

...Years later, I broke three bones in my right foot at the same time by tripping over a rock in a driveway. 😅

I'm a peanut butter and grape jelly/jam junkie.

I'm a shameless Minnie Mouse fanboy.

Sailor Moon was my gateway anime.

My screenname is based on the Neo-Geo game, Spin Master.

I was horrible at RPGs, my first being Faxanadu, Shining in the Darkness, and Sorcerer's Kingdom. Then Alundra, Tales of Destiny, and Star Ocean The Second Story changed my brain forever. Now I'm deep in RPGs, though I lean for action RPGs like the Tales series, Guardian Heroes, and Summon Night.

I have 7+ writing projects (that do not involve roleplay) because my brain creates to many characters and Idea’s on it’s own

The one and only time I needed to have a tooth fixed was not because it had a hole or was sick... but because I clenched my jaw with enough force to chip it. All because I saw a cute animal.
Wow, I actually have a very similar story! I had a crown on one of my front teeth that I accidentally broke by clenching my teeth in response to seeing a cute animal (my cat).

I like to do decoden art! It's that fake icing stuff that you pipe onto phone cases, toploaders etc
That's awesome! I think those things are super cute and secretly want something in that style.

One time I was in line at my local Starbucks with my best friend and my boyfriend at the time when I recognized a couple of guys at the front of the line placing their orders. I pointed them out to my friend and my boyfriend and I say, what I thought was a whisper to them, "I think that's the Jonas Brothers." I was pointing with a plastic spoon, because my best friend and I were sharing a froyo. As soon as I said it, one of them turned around and glared at me. It was Joe Jonas. Honestly, if looks could kill I would be dead.

My best friend says Nick's hand grazed her butt as they left (it was pretty crowded and we were in the back of the line by the door)

So yeah, idk if he was already in a bad mood or if I pissed him off but TLDR I unknowingly caused a scene because I realized the Jo Bros were in line in front of me at my local Starbucks and if looks could kill Joe would have killed me there on the spot

I worked in the IT industry for 5 years, and had a love/hate relationship with it. It was decent money, but I wasn't happy with where it was taking me in life, and so I've since moved on 🙂

At random intervals, I’ll pretend I’m in some kind of TV show and attempt to scare the “audience” by looking into the “camera” and breaking the fourth wall.

I like drawing sad scenes relating to my characters, especially when I'm listening to heartbreak songs. Lol.

I really like DnD. I love Dragonborn. I just like their breath attack. It's fun lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back