• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Possible plot ideas..

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I have thought of a few plots for any type of roleplay. We can make a story together, so please let me hear your ideas too. And here is a few plots I have thought of, and may add more as I think of them:

1. Muse A comes into their friend's house and they see muse b passed out on the kitchen floor beside a dead body, but when muse b wakes up, they swears up and down that they didn't kill anyone.

2. Muse A has a drinking problem while muse b has a drug problem, when these two lost souls meet will they be able to help each other?

3. Muse A pulls a gun on muse b because muse b discovered some big secret that muse a was trying to hide.

4. Muse A is a killer, who kills for pure sport. They have yet to be caught, until they meet Muse B. Muse B is a cop from a different jurisdiction, so they don't know Muse A is the wanted killer until they get a report a few weeks/days/months later with Muse A's picture and last known whereabouts. But what happens when these two fall in love?

5. Muse A is a processor, someone who serves court papers to people (like a husband who divorces his wife and has the processor give her the papers), until he serves Muse B who didn't know about the divorce. Then when these two meet again, Muse B talks to Muse A about the divorce papers and finds out if they served their husband/wife first, then they woulda had a better chance of winning the case, so they talk Muse A into taking their case and to serve their husband/wife first.

6. Muse A is a single parent whose wife/husband had died during child birth, so Muse A doesn't like to talk about their first love. Muse B is in a rocky marriage with no future because their husband/wife doesn't want a child. Then these two meet (will decide together in rp or while plotting) then they start to secretly see each other.

Oh, and once again I must say this. I mostly roleplay males, but I can do females as well. And I am fine with you writing one paragraph with each reply, but please try to avoid one liners, thanks!!!! PM me or reply here if you want to roleplay, or if you have an idea you would like to share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back