• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Possible Idea(s)

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey peeps. I am searching for a roleplay currently mainly because I am kind of bored right now. I want to do a fandom roleplay, but they are kind of hard to find; maybe its just my fandoms, I don't know.
Anyways, I thought up a few original ideas that could tie into fandoms if it turns out we are in fact in the same fandoms; so I will include the ones I am mainly interested here as well. Let's see.. what else? Ah, yes, everybody's fun parts: the rules.

I don't have many expectations for roleplays, but here's things you need to know.
~I am over the age of 18, and would want someone over that age as well; although that is not required; since you honestly can't help the age you are.
~I am a female, and I prefer the male role which is weird; but I can play either gender. And it doesn't matter to me if my partner is male or female, as long as we feel like we are compatible with each other.
~I only do BxG pairings, because I am not comfortable with BxB, GxG, NBxB, NBxG, whatever other kind of pairings they are. However, I will take bromance or girls that act as sisters, nothing more.
~This has never been a rule before, but I am adding it. I will not now, or ever, roleplay anything that has to do with a natural disaster of any kind.
~I will not do incest relationships of any kind.
~I can roleplay up to two paragraphs at a time, and I may have been roleplaying over 10 years, but I am still learning how to include detail in my responses. Fair warning.

Pairings
CanonxCanon
CanonxOC
OCxOC (for original story only)

Fandoms:
Psych
FRIENDS
A Million Little Things
Go On
Eye Candy
Just ask about something, but I do not watch anime or cartoons of any kind unless I am watching tv with my niece or nephews.

Ideas (these could be original ideas or can be used for fandoms):

Title: Dysfunctional family
~Muse A is the daughter of the mayor who expects her to be a model citizen and not to be an embarrassment to them, but then she joins up with some friends from college preferably, who lets her in on a scandal in a drug operation. She knows that her parents will be disappointed and embarrassed by her, but she has turned into a rebel child who no longer cares what anyone thinks of her, so she joins in the scandal.
~Muse B is the son of a wealthy businessman, who is used to being a disappointment to his family because of poor choices that he's always making, then he gets an invitation to join in to some organization that is against the law, which is where he meets Muse A.
~This idea needs to be worked on, its based loosely on Psych, the relationships in it, not the idea.~
~Doubling or tripling may be involved as well.

This was actually the only idea I had so far, but I will add more as I can think of them.​

Very interested in your idea that's based on Psych. I have not watched Psych (I am open to) but the idea is interesting. I normally only RP males but can RP a female if needed - just not very good at RPing females it seems.

I know you asked for someone around your age; I am 17 years old and a male. I've been RPing a little less than seven years now and enjoy longer posts however I haven't RPed or written much in around six months so I am quite rusty.

Thinks that's pretty much it. I am open to other ideas as well :)

Very interested in your idea that's based on Psych. I have not watched Psych (I am open to) but the idea is interesting. I normally only RP males but can RP a female if needed - just not very good at RPing females it seems.

I know you asked for someone around your age; I am 17 years old and a male. I've been RPing a little less than seven years now and enjoy longer posts however I haven't RPed or written much in around six months so I am quite rusty.

Thinks that's pretty much it. I am open to other ideas as well :)

Hey there! I can play female, that's no big deal.

Being 18+ wasn't required, so I'd be happy to roleplay with you!!! Some people I think would only prefer to roleplay with people their own age, but I have roleplayed with miners before, so we're all good. :D

I am still trying to figure out how to do detail in a reply, so as long as you write more than a one liner, we're good.

And sadly Psych no longer comes on, but if you would like to watch it, you can find it on the internet. Except netflix, they stopped showing it. And there was never really any drug operations with any major characters on there, so I made that part of the plot up for the idea. But I strongly recommend watching it as its a really good show, but that's not required for the roleplay. :)

Oh yes, my replies will definitely be a lot longer than one liners aha. I'll take a look at the show tonight, watch a few episodes. Adding detail can be quite hard but honestly as long as the storyline is entertaining, I don't really care.

And it's spelled minors ;)

Haha, minors, got it. Yah.. I'm not much of a speller at times so I apologize in advance for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes that I may make. :D

Adding detail may not be required in replies, but its still something that I'm trying to work on and expand on. ;)

Wait a moment.. people have different taste in shows so let me change that.. I think Psych is an awesome show that I honestly hope you do get to check out tonight. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back