• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Miaow

Bad job, Superstar!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!
I'm sort of itching for a poly roleplay right now, something fluffy, a little angsty, something with a good plot.

About Me:
• I'm a literate roleplayer who writes at least a paragraph per reply, but I can do much more.
• I prefer to play female characters but I do have male OCs.
• I am pansexual myself and I'm willing to write with people and characters of any gender.
• I'm 20 years old and female, but use she/they pronouns.
• I prefer to play slightly quieter characters.
• If, for whatever reason, I need to play multiple characters, I can and will c:
• I love dark themes but, like anyone, I do have my limits. I don't want any references to (tw) self harm, suicide or eating disorders.
• If you have a great slice of life plot, please let me know, but I really do struggle finding roleplays that keep my interest. I especially love post-apocalyptic settings as there's always something you can throw in to spice it up!
• I'm open to anime or realistic face claims
• I'm hoping for something more slow-burn, my OC is a little anxious about relationships so building trust over time would make for a really sweet roleplay.

About You:
• You can be any gender and play any gender, I don't mind c:
• Please be over the age of 18, at least, as I'm uncomfortable roleplaying romance with minors.
• Please stick to rpnation guidelines!
• LGBTQ+ friendly. If the characters face homophobia for whatever reason, that's fine, just nothing out of character from you!

About My Character:
• Age is flexible, whether you want to play highschool, college, uni age etc etc.
• Nagase Miyu, a Japanese girl. She grew up in Japan, however, moved to (wherever you wish this roleplay to be set) to live with her aunt after floating around in the foster system for most of her childhood. She was confiscated from her mother's care as a baby and has therefore never met her.
• Miyu was genetically predisposed to deafness but without meeting her mother, this wasn't known until she began to lose her hearing as a child. The foster parents she was placed with felt they weren't equipped to care for her which is how she began to bounce from home to home.
• She came into contact with her auntie in her teens who paid to move her out of Japan. She's a rich lady and tried to pamper her niece in an attempt to make up for lost time.
• Miyu is now almost entirely deaf but can lip-read, knows ASL and has undergone speech therapy. She can speak, she just has an accent.

Please comment below or DM if you're interested! I'm a little nervous posting about this so I hope it works out c:

Hey comrade! My name is Patria, and i'd love to rp! as a Poly person myself, i always love to get a chance to rp poly relationships. i'd love to rp with you!

a lot of interest over here, that's for sure!

Hey looks like you have a lot of people here but I'm interested! Poly myself and most of my characters are poly or could get in a poly relationship under right conditions

Hello!

Are you still looking for people? I am definitely interested. :)

Hello! I'm sorry for the radio silence. If you guys are still interested, please react to this and I'll make a group message c:
I'm totally open to having more than 3 characters in the poly relationship so it's not first come first serve

Hello! I'm sorry for the radio silence. If you guys are still interested, please react to this and I'll make a group message c:
I'm totally open to having more than 3 characters in the poly relationship so it's not first come first serve
im interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back