• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! I’m Sexy, haha, but feel free to call me RatQueen or Astro! I’m a 19 Year old female and prefer for my rp partners to be over the age of 18. I’m looking for someone to fill in the other male role in the ship! I’d be playing a female and male. I average around 400+ words per reply at minimum, but can easily do more than that given the chance. I would prefer if my partner can match that word amount, please!

Princess/Prince x Dragon x Night

Experiment x Scientist x Scientist assistant

Police officer x serial killer x serial killers next victim

Werewolf x Vampire x Human

Angel x Demon x the one they’ve been sent after

Alien x human scientist x soldier (I HAVE AN ENTIRE PLOT FOR THIS- LIKE WHOLE WORLD AND EVERYTHING LMAO)

Merman/mermaid x Selkie X Human

Human x Android x Android

I HAVE SO MANY MORE, IF YOU’RE INTERESTED JUST PM ME~ Most of these have plots attached to them, I just haven’t written them up or if I have written them up they’re stored elsewhere.

How would you feel about a quartet of the following:

You playing as the Princess and Knight, while I do the Dragon and its minion?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back