• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Pokemon XY RP W/ Pyka the Pikachu

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Leo looks behind her as he stops in place "Hmm what was that you said Seiren?"

[/QUOTE]
Seiren is quiet until THe team Flare Grunt TUrns around and asks "Seiren...?" in equal disbelief

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Leo looks at the team flare grunt then back at Seiren "Do you two know each other?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes He's my Brother..." Seiren responded " When Adagio and were split up due to my Mother's divorce with my Father,Lysandre..." Adagio said nothing and said "DOn't speak of our father as if he was crazy!"

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Leo looks at Adagio "So your Seiren big sister?" Leo asked

[/QUOTE]
Adagio nods and says "yes, Seiren is my younger sister."

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Leo looks at both of them "Wow your way shorter now Seiren when your brother is around"

[/QUOTE]
Seiren facepalms and Adagio asks "So Seiren, what brings you here?" I'm on a Pokemon adventure with my new friend, Leo."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Leo smiles as Sparks waves at them two

[/QUOTE]
"Well if you are here for that Special Pokemon YOu will have to get past myself and my Pokemon!" Adagio said "I was told to keep out all intruders by father."

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]"So what you are saying is that you are asking me for a pokemon battle, am I correct?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, " Says Adagio as he pulls out a pokeball

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Sparks dodges as Leo commanded Sparks to do Iron Tail

[/QUOTE]
THe MAnectric is then commanded by Adagio to use charge beam

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Leo smirked as he commanded Sparks to dodge the attack and resume using Iron tail

[/QUOTE]
THe Manectric takes a heavy blow and all of a sudden Adagio says "Roger"

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Leo looks at Adagio and says "My name isn't Roger!" Leo said as he instructed Sparks to go do another Iron Tail

[/QUOTE]
Adagio says nothing begfor commanding the manectric to light the plants in front of the cave on fire

[QUOTE="Pyka the Pikachu]Leo looks at them "WHat are you doing?!"

[/QUOTE]
"Ensuring that you and my sister don't get the special pokemon!"

"Y-You monster" Leo said as he looks at Blaze and nods as Sparks jumps on his shoulders as they headed towards the burning cave and stop in front of it and yelled out to Seiren "Hey Seiren make sure my pokemon is safe if...you know" He said as they ran into the burning cave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back