• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Pokemon: x3

Bunnelby was hit by the confusion and became confused. Bunnelby began hopping around randomly, using tackle and pound on the ground. The Bunnelby then hit a tree, causing itself to faint. "Come on Bunnelby, return! Sorry, I don't have any other Pokemon," Tristan said sad.

Pacey was happy with Ace taking out Scatterbug. There was only one opponent Pokemon left. Pidgey. Ace seemed to have recovered from his paralysis for the most part, but was still effected a little bit. Ace would also stand the best chance against Pidgey, being that they were both flying types.

"Ace, use agility then tackle!" Ace began moving through the air, hsi speed gradually increasing, before he tried to pounce on the Pidgey.

Toby only watched the remaining battle with Psy as she looked over the Pidgey. The trainer only looked over as he noticed the look on his Drowzee's face. "Psy, use Psychic." The psychic type smiled as she lifted the flying type up for Ace to hit. Toby continued to watch the battle with bored eyes as he moved the hat lower on his face.

Pacey thought that Tobias was trying to hit Ace at first, but was relieved when he went for the Pidgey. It through Ace a bit off course, but didn't effect him too much. "Ace! Go up with quick attack!" Ace went through the air with incredible speed, before hitting the Pidgey directly. Pacey fist pumped and smiled over at Tobias. "Thanks Tobias. That was huge. Maybe you aren't as selfish as I thought you were."

Toby didn't say a word as he just nodded. Psy only released the Pidgey onto the ground after Ace's attack hit. The poor bird fainted as it was met with the harsh ground. "No problem." The albino was calm as he called his Drowzee back, a small pat was placed on her head before she was back in her pokeball.

"But, you should thank Psy. She's the one that wanted to make the move." Toby looked at the fainted Pidgey for a moment before looking at Pacey. "I only give out the moves."

Kasai smiled, noticing how well the two worked together. She looked at allison who returned the fainted pidgey to its pokeball and shook her had, saying she was out too. She looked down at her jolteon, who looked very annoyed at not being able to batle. She gently placed her hand on his head, promising he would get to battle in the next one. Jolteon seemed to calm down a bit at that but not much. She hugged him letting him stay out of his pokeball for a bit after the battle. She looked over at pacey and tobias, a small smile on her face.

(Thats the end of each trainor right? And sorry ive been away so much. Been a busy week getting ready for the holiday tomorrow.)

](Yes, and it's fine. I understand. My post would have been up sooner, but I was in the middle of posting right as the site came down.)

Pacey smirked at Toby, knowing that he helped out of whatever goodness was in his heart. Pacey returned Ace to his pokeball and yelled to the three other trainers, "Nice battle!" He noticed Tristan had his head down, but that didn't matter too much. "WE should get going. I want to get Ace healed and try to challenge the gym today," Pacey said, already walking back down the path to the next city.

(It's Santalune next right?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back