• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon world- OCC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
From cinnamon roll to psychopath.

I think I'll put together a sheet for the monster's Agency handler. Let's go with... Klefki for him.

Looks good except for one small detail. The crystal. Them things sought out their trainers like a missile and NEVER miss their target. So she wouldve been slammed into by that thing pretty hard. Its enough force to bowl over the skrawny jack. But even Gerald’s gigantic self barely managed to stay on his feet because he had a door frame to hold on to. It may not be super important, but it is established lore. Other than that i love her and pudding. The manipulation part of her character greatly interests me.

Is it possible to get killed by those things if they're hitting you that hard? 🤔

Is it possible to get killed by those things if they're hitting you that hard? 🤔
Nope. It would certainly have enough force to say knock you off of a tall ledge where you could fall. But Mega Arceus made a point to wrap it in a bubble that causes it to rapidly decelerate before impact. It certainly isnt very comfortable.

And in the falling situation your pokemon partner would more likely than not save you.

However just in case the reason you were wondering was so you could say pick up the talisman off of a trainer who was killed by it.

That wouldnt work. The talismans are soulbound to the trainer they selected. While they are utterly indestructible they will return to mega Arceus when/if the trainer dies.

However just in case the reason you were wondering was so you could say pick up the talisman off of a trainer who was killed by it.

That wouldnt work. The talismans are soulbound to the trainer they selected. While they are utterly indestructible they will return to mega Arceus when/if the trainer dies.

Oh that wasn't why, it's just the way it was described seemed like there was a possible chance that someone somewhere in the world might of unfortunately died from the force or an unfortunate hit to the head lol.

Well, Mikey is quite frail and got hit right in the noggin, so it sure knocked him out XD

Oh here's a good lore question:
Have humans started calling Pokemon as a general term Pokemon, or have they used another term like "The beasts" or "The aliens"
Along with that, what about species names? Do we know what to call all the yellow mice with red cheeks, or do we just describe their appearances for distinction?

Have humans started calling Pokemon as a general term Pokemon, or have they used another term like "The beasts" or "The aliens"
Along with that, what about species names? Do we know what to call all the yellow mice with red cheeks, or do we just describe their appearances for distinction?
The last question is easy enough if we're going with the show logic of everything constantly screaming out its name.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you..." "BOB!" "It's nice to-" "BOB!" "Yes, I heard you-" "BOB!" "I-" "BOB!"

The characters I wrote so far are calling their mons a spirit/ghost and gray alien.

So far the designation given to them by the world at large is AIC. Anomalous Inter-dimensional Creature. As they do know the energy signature is from another dimension because it operates on a different physics to ours.

Trainers would probably gather the pokemons actual species name only if its a species that says its name as a form of cry. So some but not all. However as your bond grows the crystal imparts you with some knowledge and eventually you will know everything about your partner.
The last question is easy enough if we're going with the show logic of everything constantly screaming out its name.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you..." "BOB!" "It's nice to-" "BOB!" "Yes, I heard you-" "BOB!" "I-" "BOB!"

The characters I wrote so far are calling their mons a spirit/ghost and gray alien.
Yes. In the early phases and for the general population its totally likely we have descriptions like that.

“And i saw that one guy riding a dinosaur that was shooting lasers at that purple ninja starfish that kept Shouting HAIYA!”(said in fluent redneck)

Oh that wasn't why, it's just the way it was described seemed like there was a possible chance that someone somewhere in the world might of unfortunately died from the force or an unfortunate hit to the head lol.
I mean it certainly wouldnt feel good, and would probably knock you clean tf out. But if you did die from it the crystal would vanish and it would probably be a very interesting day for the forensics team.

“And I saw that one guy riding a dinosaur that was shooting lasers at that purple ninja starfish that kept Shouting HAIYA!”(said in fluent redneck anime girl cry)
iu

I mean it certainly wouldnt feel good, and would probably knock you clean tf out. But if you did die from it the crystal would vanish and it would probably be a very interesting day for the forensics team.
So, do we have any idea for a start date?

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Had an idea for tying characters together. The gov't suit that approached Maika could have been R. Showing her he had a creature too could go a long way towards starting a conversation, but he's also perfectly comfortable implying or outright saying she doesn't have a say in the matter.

So, do we have any idea for a start date?
Either late tonight or early tomorrow morning
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Had an idea for tying characters together. The gov't suit that approached Maika could have been R. Showing her he had a creature too could go a long way towards starting a conversation, but he's also perfectly comfortable implying or outright saying she doesn't have a say in the matter.
that works perfectly. I was actually about to message our agency members with some information about the group that is to remain hidden. Likewise for our members of Rebirth.

So how exactly will battle/abilities/moves work in this, since I’m assuming it won’t be turn-based.

So how exactly will battle/abilities/moves work in this, since I’m assuming it won’t be turn-based.
Basically you can control your pokemon and trainer in post and can come up with your own forms of communication with your partner. Weve had a little bit of time since the pokemon got here so we have basic practice and a limited understanding of their abilities.

You learn the name of the move from the Talisman granting you an epiphany once you see it performed. So if a pokemon used for example flame wheel, you would have an instinctive urge to call it flame wheel.

Basically you can control your pokemon and trainer in post and can come up with your own forms of communication with your partner. Weve had a little bit of time since the pokemon got here so we have basic practice and a limited understanding of their abilities.

You learn the name of the move from the Talisman granting you an epiphany once you see it performed. So if a pokemon used for example flame wheel, you would have an instinctive urge to call it flame wheel.
And you mentioned TM moves earlier. If a trainer learns a moves name by a Pokémon performing through other means, does that go the same for TM abilities, or is there a separate process for that.

And you mentioned TM moves earlier. If a trainer learns a moves name by a Pokémon performing through other means, does that go the same for TM abilities, or is there a separate process for that.
Pretty much the same thing. The difference being TMs and HMs are basically anime power ups, they give you a move when you are in need. So basically once per crisis you can learn an Hm/tm to pull you out of a pinch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back