• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon world- OCC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Announcment: Players are allowed shiny pokemon. They will not offer any stat modifications, it will in no way effect your journey. But it can be used for aesthetic purposes

I still claiming inkay. Also, how many character can we make?
Looks good except for one small detail. The crystal. Them things sought out their trainers like a missile and NEVER miss their target. So she wouldve been slammed into by that thing pretty hard. Its enough force to bowl over the skrawny jack. But even Gerald’s gigantic self barely managed to stay on his feet because he had a door frame to hold on to. It may not be super important, but it is established lore. Other than that i love her and pudding. The manipulation part of her character greatly interests me.

For those wondering the reason…those crystals are sorta pokemon in energy form jettisoned across dimensions. If Mega Arceus didnt shield them…we would probably all be dead.

Looks good except for one small detail. The crystal. Them things sought out their trainers like a missile and NEVER miss their target. So she wouldve been slammed into by that thing pretty hard. Its enough force to bowl over the skrawny jack. But even Gerald’s gigantic self barely managed to stay on his feet because he had a door frame to hold on to. It may not be super important, but it is established lore. Other than that i love her and pudding. The manipulation part of her character greatly interests me.
Changed it 👍

I think I've finally gotten a hold on a concept for characters I'd hope to play. Two siblings, one with Bronzor and one with Minior.

Ah, got my CSs done! Let's take a look.
Oh no! I've created a couple of cinnamon rolls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back