• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Vera Valle [Will recap for food]

Bad guy opening? Haven’t plaid a bad guy in quite some time and I have an interesting concept as a Pokémon trainer i would love to try.

Bad guy opening? Haven’t plaid a bad guy in quite some time and I have an interesting concept as a Pokémon trainer i would love to try.

Like 'dis? (Joking)

Anyways, you're more than open to. The bad guys are called Blackleaf, basically guys who would do anything and everything to catch a legendary. The word 'collatoral' means very little to them.

Go for it, just chuck it in the CS page for review
Uh, actually, PM me instead. I can help flatten out ideas first.

Also to both new people here's the OOC

View attachment 596735

Like 'dis? (Joking)

Anyways, you're more than open to. The bad guys are called Blackleaf, basically guys who would do anything and everything to catch a legendary. The word 'collatoral' means very little to them.

Uh, actually, PM me instead. I can help flatten out ideas first.

Also to both new people here's the OOC

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I was on my phone xD

Yes all CSes must be PMed to the GM for approval and a look over.

Need another seven astronauts.
Real challenger here.

But yeah, looking for 2 more trainers, were in our 2nd arc, Rps looking healthy sans that

Yum Pokemon, what're the spots?

Trainers! basically the good guys working for the pokemon professor.

Two groups just came back from missions. One found a cave full of fossils one just ran from a rampaging Lugia.

Now they found the lab attacked by the bad guys, Team Blackleaf.

I would like to resubmit my character for review.

Sure. Make sure you fill out everything.

Need 4 more people: 2 good guys, 2 bad.. Geez hemorrhaging players. Still, this is a good RP, been around for 4 months, and don't see it going any time soon.

I would be interested in a bad guy if you'd have me ^^!
Send me a sheet for the bad guys, and we'll see! :D

(Also, here's OOC)

Looks interesting! I could take either a bad guy or a good guy depending on what you need!

Need another two people, one trainer, one Blackleaf member.

Meh, lets float this. Peeps in the Rp, favorite pokemon or event so far?

My personal was the ghost boxing ring. Ghosts put on boxing gloves,and went at it for a trophy until Truth stole it and captured the ref.

My favorite Pokémon right now is a tie between the Swablu and the Swinub!

An oblivious sweetheart songbird? Or a superhero baby pig with a cape? Very hard to pick 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back