• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon: Three dreams, one world.

norway

a white butterfly
Hi. I’m looking for a couple people to have a very small group adventure with me — not just as adventurers, but also as lovers of the franchise. I want to make a small ooc, and we can have fun while we write!

I’d like a small Galarian adventure, with perhaps three rivals all competing for their own reasons, potentially pursuing different/true dreams in the end. I want to explore the region, most likely post campaign. We can explore some new ideas as well!

I’m just looking for two dedicated, literate writers who know the series and have played the game. Posting activity will be just a couple times a week as I work and attend a lot of appointments, no fakemon or super powers and please come to have fun (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back