• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon TCG: Twin Heroics

I'll have some figment of a character up tomorrow, though there's no way it'll be completed. Making a decent character for this is going to be a bit of a hat trick for me, so it'll take a bit before I'll actually have it done.
I appreciate the Kokkuri-san art.

Oh, shoot. I was going to choose an electric deck, but too many other people chose it and I'd rather help make it more diverse. oh well *shrug*

NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay Nice catch ;D I actually didn't know what [Choose Starter Deck] meant, so I ended up copying the person who posted before me... and then I realized ;; So I chose Electric. Is it too late to change? I might change twice more before we start :closed eyes open smile::closed eyes open smile::closed eyes open smile:

Aero Aero , oooh, enticing us with an almost complete CS, ahh?
Yeah and I'm sorry. I want to complete it but I'm on my phone so there's already/going to be a whole bunch of spelling errors and grammar mistakes :P

Bleh this weekend has been busy and it's just ugh, I wanna be in this RP >n< What time does the full CS have to be in tomorrow? I won't be home till like 5 pm ET...

Yeah and I'm sorry. I want to complete it but I'm on my phone so there's already/going to be a whole bunch of spelling errors and grammar mistakes :P

Bleh this weekend has been busy and it's just ugh, I wanna be in this RP >n< What time does the full CS have to be in tomorrow? I won't be home till like 5 pm ET...
By Sunday, I will put up a beginning post today, but I doubt we would get past a page in post, so no real catch up.

I might be a bit late to join. I've stopped joining roleplays until my computer's fixed

I might be a bit late to join. I've stopped joining roleplays until my computer's fixed
Oh, yeah, I got you down as so. We will probably be progressing not too fast. How long do you think you'll have the issue, if it is not for too long then catch up should be single, unless you'd like me to keep an "Episode Summary" (as I do other RPs) for you.

Honestly, I have no clue. It shouldn't be TOO long, but don't expect it to be fixed in the next few days

Honestly, I have no clue. It shouldn't be TOO long, but don't expect it to be fixed in the next few days
I don't expect us to be going past page 3, MAX, in a few days. If we do, then I'll have a summary for you. Then we can decide if you'd like to handle your character.

Note: DreamBeat DreamBeat billthesomething billthesomething Life. Life. Pokegeek151 Pokegeek151 Exanis Exanis Assailant Assailant Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Math Math Kylesar1 Kylesar1 RainbowToRosie RainbowToRosie Aero Aero JayeTheKat JayeTheKat
Be vague about how many trainers are together right now (as all of our OCs are theoretically gathered) once you are posting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back