• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon TCG: Twin Heroics

Trying to write mine but, i'm still going to use an excuse saying that the expectations of posting first is too hard to further procrastinate the date of the time when i'll be done.

(just give me like, a few years... :p)

My computer is broken so posting is a tad difficult. I still totally plan to join, it's just a bit of a nuisance

My computer is broken so posting is a tad difficult. I still totally plan to join, it's just a bit of a nuisance
I get you. The internet on my computer gets broken from time to time (too often for my liking nowadays).

NoviceOfRoleplay NoviceOfRoleplay For some reason, I got the felt like we were playing mad libs with your character :D

Last edited:
Ugh... As a person who knows nothing about this universe, I'm kind of winging it. Please, please, please, tell me if there are any inconsistencies. That being said... I'm still not done.

I'll have my sheet up by the end of today (or stupid am tomorrow). If I don't give myself a deadline, it will never get done.

Ugh... As a person who knows nothing about this universe, I'm kind of winging it. Please, please, please, tell me if there are any inconsistencies. That being said... I'm still not done.
Well I'm making the universe so we can just connect almost anything as valid.
My boi @Pokegeek152 got the CS finished, da real mvp.

Do we have to have our characters approved to post?

Also, are you going to make an opening post for us to respond to?

Attention everyone! I made a Discord server for this RP group. IC posts will still be on here, but I find that discussions and Q/A are easier on Discord. https://discord.gg/h9CSveN Enjoy.

(There are too many people to tag, so I'll just leave this here.)

'ight im actually starting now expect me to be finished in 2 days

I'll have some figment of a character up tomorrow, though there's no way it'll be completed. Making a decent character for this is going to be a bit of a hat trick for me, so it'll take a bit before I'll actually have it done.

'ight im actually starting now expect me to be finished in 2 days
I'll have some figment of a character up tomorrow, though there's no way it'll be completed. Making a decent character for this is going to be a bit of a hat trick for me, so it'll take a bit before I'll actually have it done.
It is understandable for you since you are new to pokemon.
Math Math I need you to finish by Sunday, end of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back