• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: shadow story

Zedisback said:
Sneasel got hit by the move, getting knocked back a little, that seemed to hurt him a lot, he growled "Ak!!! What was that four?" Seeming to be hurt by the attack "I was just saying hello.", staying where he had fallen on the ground, having no reason to even try to battle her, "That hurt." @JessBeth
"My wings...." She cried and she didn't notice that she fell on top of that Sneasel. "Ow...." She rolled out of him as she crawl up herself and whines.

JessBeth said:
"My wings...." She cried and she didn't notice that she fell on top of that Sneasel. "Ow...." She rolled out of him as she crawl up herself and whines.
Sneasel looked at Angel, touching her softly saying "Are you okay?" Ready to get blasted again, trying, not to cut her with his claws, making sure to touch her softly and slowly "What about your wings?" He asked, standing trying to get an answer. @JessBeth

Zedisback said:
Sneasel looked at Angel, touching her softly saying "Are you okay?" Ready to get blasted again, trying, not to cut her with his claws, making sure to touch her softly and slowly "What about your wings?" He asked, standing trying to get an answer. @JessBeth
Angel sit up and she look back of her wings. Both of them look broken as she try to flap them. "Ow!!!" She fold her wings. "My wings is broken...." She look at him with her sad, looking eyes as she is helpless.

JessBeth said:
Angel sit up and she look back of her wings. Both of them look broken as she try to flap them. "Ow!!!" She fold her wings. "My wings is broken...." She look at him with her sad, looking eyes as she is helpless.
He turned around for a second saying "Can you get on my back?" Still in a bit of pain from the attack before, he would take her to what he called his 'home' to let her heal "You can heal at my 'home' well it isn't really a 'home' just a hiding place I have." The Sneasel waited to see what she would do. @JessBeth

Zedisback said:
He turned around for a second saying "Can you get on my back?" Still in a bit of pain from the attack before, he would take her to what he called his 'home' to let her heal "You can heal at my 'home' well it isn't really a 'home' just a hiding place I have." The Sneasel waited to see what she would do. @JessBeth
Angel look at him as she hesitate for a moment. Should she trust him.....well he seem like a nice pokemon....and he is not the evil pokemon she know....so that means she safe....Angel slowly climb up on his back and hold on to him.

JessBeth said:
Angel look at him as she hesitate for a moment. Should she trust him.....well he seem like a nice pokemon....and he is not the evil pokemon she know....so that means she safe....Angel slowly climb up on his back and hold on to him.
He walked for what seemed like minutes on end without a stop, before he would make a sharp turn, taking out some false rocks the best he could, the inside of the place seemed to have some lighting in it... it looked like it was once owned, but it looked old and abandoned placing her down, he put the false rocks back to where anyone could tell something was behind it never really being good at this thanks to him only having claws. Maybe this used to be some kind of secret base for a human. @JessBeth

Zedisback said:
He walked for what seemed like minutes on end without a stop, before he would make a sharp turn, taking out some false rocks the best he could, the inside of the place seemed to have some lighting in it... it looked like it was once owned, but it looked old and abandoned placing her down, he put the false rocks back to where anyone could tell something was behind it never really being good at this thanks to him only having claws. Maybe this used to be some kind of secret base for a human. @JessBeth
"What is this place?" Angel asked as she look at him and the place.

JessBeth said:
"What is this place?" Angel asked as she look at him and the place.
"I don't know really it looks old, but welcome to my home." The Sneasel said pointing to his roommate, he said "I have someone living in this place with me." He said pointing to a Pikachu doll "He or she has never really moved or talked..." Waiting for Angel to speak again. @JessBeth

Zedisback said:
"I don't know really it looks old, but welcome to my home." The Sneasel said pointing to his roommate, he said "I have someone living in this place with me." He said pointing to a Pikachu doll "He or she has never really moved or talked..." Waiting for Angel to speak again. @JessBeth
"Oh....ok...." She said as she look at the doll. Then look at him again. '....I'm sorry....." She whispered. '.......I didn't mean to hurt you....."

JessBeth said:
"Oh....ok...." She said as she look at the doll. Then look at him again. '....I'm sorry....." She whispered. '.......I didn't mean to hurt you....."
He looked at her for a second, walking over to her, saying "Don't worry about it." The Sneasel said, sitting on the ground beside "You can stay as long as you need, I have some berries, if you want to eat." He pointed to the small pile of berries he had, "I'm going to get some rest, wake me if you need anything." He said before falling asleep. (I'm going to sleep night)

Zedisback said:
He looked at her for a second, walking over to her, saying "Don't worry about it." The Sneasel said, sitting on the ground beside "You can stay as long as you need, I have some berries, if you want to eat." He pointed to the small pile of berries he had, "I'm going to get some rest, wake me if you need anything." He said before falling asleep. (I'm going to sleep night)
Angel looked at the piles of berries and look back at him. "Oh...ok......goodnight...." Angel said it before he going to sleep. Then she signs as she crawl herself and slowly fall asleep.

(ok night)

Jirachi As they reached the spire of the ancient pillar inhabited by Rayquaza, the protector of the earth's skies and the one who is known to end the conflict between the continent Pokémon, Groudon, and the sea basin Pokémon, Kyogre. It had certainly been awhile since he'd last been in the presence of the mighty dragon, so he was excited! "Hey there, Ray-Ray~!" he screamed childishly whilst waving one of his small white hands in the air vigorously. His eyes glimmered with wonder, for he was certainly happy that Rayquaza hadn't attacked them despite their sudden arrival- it was likely that he'd sensed their presence before they'd reached the top of the pillar.

@Latios

Rayquaza just stared at Jirachi, his child like demeanor had always baffled him. He turned back to Latios, "Do you have anything to say, or have I finally made you speechless." He said.

"You know that i didn't know what that monster was when it was made, do you really expect me to be able to change the past."

"No, but with Celebi you could."

"And changing such an event would disrupt the very fabric of time and space." Internally Latios was fuming, all Rayquaza was doing was making insults that didn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
The next day, Angel wake up and look around around the place confuse, "Oh yea....I'm lost....and found by a...." She look at that Sneasel, who is still asleep. Then she is hungry, but she stowly walk and eat some berries.

@Zedisback

Last edited by a moderator:
JessBeth said:
The next day, Angel wake up and look around around the place confuse, "Oh yea....I'm lost....and found by a...." She look at that Sneasel, who is still asleep. Then she is hungry, but she stowly walk and eat some berries.
@Zedisback
The Sneasel, getting up seeing Angel eat some of the berries, walking over to her, he would eat some of the berries to he asked "Are your wings any better?" Wanting to know how Angel was healing, he was only woke up by her speaking as he asked "Who are you talking with?" @JessBeth

Zedisback said:
The Sneasel, getting up seeing Angel eat some of the berries, walking over to her, he would eat some of the berries to he asked "Are your wings any better?" Wanting to know how Angel was healing, he was only woke up by her speaking as he asked "Who are you talking with?" @JessBeth
Angel turn around when Sneasel talking to him. "My wings?" Angel slowly unfold hee wing and try flapping it. "Ow!!!" She fold it back. "Still not good...." She said. "Talking? Oh my friend.....I was hoping if he can hear me...in my mind...." She lied.

JessBeth said:
Angel turn around when Sneasel talking to him. "My wings?" Angel slowly unfold hee wing and try flapping it. "Ow!!!" She fold it back. "Still not good...." She said. "Talking? Oh my friend.....I was hoping if he can hear me...in my mind...." She lied.
He looked at Angel for a second, saying "Well it could be a little bit before you see any of your friends, this place seems to be mostly empty a lot." He said, Looking at the pile of berries saying "I may need to go out looking for food again soon." Taking count of how much they had left, "Hmmmm, you can talk with others in their minds?" Not really sure what to think. @JessBeth

Zedisback said:
He looked at Angel for a second, saying "Well it could be a little bit before you see any of your friends, this place seems to be mostly empty a lot." He said, Looking at the pile of berries saying "I may need to go out looking for food again soon." Taking count of how much they had left, "Hmmmm, you can talk with others in their minds?" Not really sure what to think. @JessBeth

"Not all a time....my friend is a psychic type....I bet he is looking for me by reading minds...."
Angel smiles as she know that she is lying. "Oh....I'm Angel by the way...."

JessBeth said:
"Not all a time....my friend is a psychic type....I bet he is looking for me by reading minds...." Angel smiles as she know that she is lying. "Oh....I'm Angel by the way...."
He would buy the lie still counting how much food they had left "Well maybe your friend will find you." He said not really sure what to think about that "You can call me Sneasel." @JessBeth

Zedisback said:
He would buy the lie still counting how much food they had left "Well maybe your friend will find you." He said not really sure what to think about that "You can call me Sneasel." @JessBeth
"Ok...Sneasel....." Angel smiles a bit. As looked down and ate the last berry. "Oh, sorry about this....."

JessBeth said:
"Ok...Sneasel....." Angel smiles a bit. As looked down and ate the last berry. "Oh, sorry about this....."
"I'll go out looking for more later." Sneasel said not really having a name to go by like the Angel, looking at her waiting for her to speak again, asking "So how did you end up at this place?" @JessBeth

JessBeth said:
"Sneasel...why don't you go out and pick a berries....I'll tell you later when you come back and eat..." Angel let out a sweet smiles.
@Zedisback
"I guess I could go out right now, but they may not be grown yet." Sneasel said getting up, as he walked out taking down the fake rocks than putting them back badly as he left, as he started his daily rounds looking for berries. Hoping most of them had grown faster this time. @JessBeth

As Angel watch him leave, she let out her signs. Now that her wings is broken it will take days to heal and she is worry about Latios and the group, but as long she is safe.

@Zedisback

Sneasel, walked back in, his arms full of berries, but it was still by no means a large number of them, it was a smile pile that he would lay on the ground before putting the rocks back into place, that he needed to knock down with his feet before knowing Angel wouldn't be able to move the rocks, at least not with her broken wings. @JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back