• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon RP???

_Sasami_

Hello! I'm looking for a partner to do a Pokemon rp with. I'm very lenient on what the actual plot would be. We can structure it before hand, or just make it up as we go. I was thinking of writing it in either Kanto or Unova (those are the two I am most familiar with.) Anyways, if you are at all interested in doing a Pokemon rp please reach out. Thanks for reading!

Hi, I'm totally game for this!
It's been quite a while since I've had anything to do with Pokémon, but Unova was always my favourite region back in the day, so I'd definitely be up for it. Let me know!

Hi, I'm totally game for this!
It's been quite a while since I've had anything to do with Pokémon, but Unova was always my favourite region back in the day, so I'd definitely be up for it. Let me know!
Dm me!

I'd love a good pokemon rp if you don't mind a sporadic schedule!

If there are still rp spots open- Idk if there is a limit but Idk if there isn't- I'd love to doing a Unova rp-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back