• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Daisie Daisie funny story about April's nickname for Arcanus, "Arc" (she's not very witty in that regard.) I have a character in another roleplay named "Arc," who appeared in thy RP right around the same time Arcanus appeared. To this day, I still sometimes mix the two up, calling my character "Arcanus," and sometimes calling Arcanus "Arc." So I just decided what the hell and made it her nickname for him.

XD but what about the other role play you're in? I bet they're confused, lol.
Usually I catch the mistake and switch it before posting, but it still slips through sometimes. I think they just used context clues and have come to accept my stupidity.

Oh, I was thinking the exact same thing.

I'm also wondering how ghost types work. Like... will Amber come back as a ghost type, or...

I'm probably just gonna... Collapse in m'bed now. Emotional rp starting at 7:30 in the morning up straight up until I work for a really loooong time again, lol. I amso tired I'm probably going to embarrass myself somehow soon so, baibai
~w~

*trumpets blare*

Today's the day, everyone! Today is the one year anniversary of Pokémon: Rise of Shadows!

The day I have off from work
Is the day that nothing happens in the role play

*quiet clapping*

Lol, this is actually the only role play I'm in currently. The others just kinda fell through.

Well, I at least know that one of the characters in one of those other roleplays is named Arc. :P
It's hilarious that they happened to come so close to sharing a name, specially because they're so different.

Arc relentlessly mocks people, never meaning to hurt people, but not really minding if he does. He also is one of the most brilliant archmages of all time, a brilliant soldier, and a scientific mastermind. Also he's a time traveler.

I always have a good chuckle when I mix them up due to how different they are. I sometimes like to imagine them switching places and taking place in the other worlds.

April: Arc, I need you... who are you.
Arc: Ah, a talking bird. I have a friend who's a talking rabbit. Well, not friend, he tried to kill me. I'm Arc.
April: What? I-
Arc: Shhhhh... I'm making a spell.
April: Where's
Arc: Don't interrupt me.
April: What are you-
Arc: I swear on the sun and moon I will use a spell to make you mute for life if you don't clamp your beak shut and flap away.

XDD that would be hilarious if there was was some sort of world crossing there, just out of the blue. And the contrast in character is amazing, lol.

I wonder what situations Arcanus would get into in the other world, replacing Arc. Lol.

XDD that would be hilarious if there was was some sort of world crossing there, just out of the blue. And the contrast in character is amazing, lol.

I wonder what situations Arcanus would get into in the other world, replacing Arc. Lol.
Well, depends on if he goes to Arc's home time period, or if he ends up in the period Arc winds up in after time traveling. If it's the latter, he could probably live a relatively satisfying, if... very odd life. He might get caught up in war, but it's probably better than the war he's fighting in this roleplay. More organized. A standard war.

If it's the former... I give Arcanus a week before he's dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back