• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ok one thing about your character, it says he works with bad guys. Hoho you know nothing about Eclipse. He corrupts Pokémon turning them into his puppets. Literally takeing control of them.

Damn it @Darkri you made me reveal to much too soon. The world dosen't know who eclipse is. I can work around it though, it's just that my plan will have to be dramatically changed. Why do you think I started with the peaceful setting

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg, stop makeing things up. Eclipse is my character. Did you read anything of the original version of this RP. Eclipse wouldn't hold Lati hostage. He's kill them.

Eclipse also kept his identity a secret for 13 years. Nobody but Latios knows about him. Eclipse also would let anyone get away form him. So he would never talk to Sal. He'd kill Sal

Ok, so I need to get this RP back on track. Could you change your last 2 posts.

Your causing to reveal to much @Darkri, I can't keep this RP on track of you decide to control my character and make things up about him

Thank you. And for further warning. The next time you take control of my character, please tell me, and also stay within their character. You made Eclipse sound so out of character.

Ok, well looking at the posts, it's your turn. But please don't use Eclipse. I have a place for him and it's not now

Yes but i am kinda unsure how to jump back in could you maybe have emlas mention me to her brother

Umm, @Darkri, how is it Sal knows how to make a human food and has the tools to make it.

PS, I've been editing your post to make them more detailed. Their still a little too simplistic

Well he once stole some things from a human incuding a cook book filled with different types of pokepuffs its wasn't much

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, but why is he in our cave. You said he went to his home. Plus all that stuff wouldn't be on him, and definitely not in Latios's cave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back