• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Project: SPARK [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
If somebody wants to clear something up about the backstory, so they maybe met Mia before, let me know. (Ofc that only works if they´ve been in the same region at least once.)

I've posted mine as a wip because I feel like its missing something.

Hey Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus your character sheet looks fine for the most part but I see one problem. I'm going to need you to choose between Silvally and Xurkitree. Silvally is a legendary and Xurkitree is an ultra beast which I consider similar to a legendary. If you can make that change then I'll happily accept your sheet!

Hey Toivoajarakkaus Toivoajarakkaus your character sheet looks fine for the most part but I see one problem. I'm going to need you to choose between Silvally and Xurkitree. Silvally is a legendary and Xurkitree is an ultra beast which I consider similar to a legendary. If you can make that change then I'll happily accept your sheet!
Okay, just give a bit.

The site isn't saving right, It will be a few before I can get the fix done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back