• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Prismatic (Hosted Project)

DemonKitten

Handler of Souls, Destroyer of Hearts

proxy.php

Hello Everyone, DemonKitten here to introduce you all to my very own Hosted Project. With a lot of assistance from some awesome people, We are building this up to be the dream all have been waiting for.

We are always open to accepting new members forever, so all are welcome to join even after we have start.

https://www.rpnation.com/forums/pokemon-prismatic.1659/

Here is the lint to the forum. It is still building so be patience.

You will start of in Tempo Village which is the starting village and be given your starter by Professor Willow.

This roleplay uses Dice, but it is really simple so do not stress. If you need help there are plenty of us to assist you.

Also we have an easy calculator designed by our very own programmer to make everything easier in calculating damage, exp, and accuracy.

We are still working really hard on everything so come join us and help us add more things that you can add and contribute if you want.

If you need any help just ask!

Other than that, you can make a character and start chatting with us.

Hope Yall Enjoy!

Sounds like a big thing in the making, still need people in this? Don't want to flood it with another head if there Isn't enough room as it is.

Hosted projects are meant to be quite large and have many things occurring at once, so there is never enough people!

Truely? Well would you accept a poor little ol newbie to dice? I have a lot (and I mean alot) of experience with Dnd so it should be an easy to learn system.

You both are welcome to come join us! You can start chatting with us if you like. If you have any questions and I am not around, most of those in the chat have heard it all and can assist you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back