• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok So in this Rp, Trainers are Nonexistant. The place is a region full of Pokémon. An island the Humans haven't even discovered yet. You'll find every known Pokémon to date in the National Dex here, But you'll also fine Pokémon the likes of which haven't been seen before. (You get to make up your own) and you can even if you so chose, Hop on a Boat to visit places that are known to Humans such as Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, and Galar. The Character Sheets Will be posted on RPN. but parts of this may be on Discord (Optional)

Now I do have Rules to keep it orderly

Post Length: Now I'm not a stickler for this one as I've been known to have short posts myself. However, Please try to give me something I can work with. It's hard to progress the story when I'm the only one giving Posts that are at least three lines long. I'm not expecting a Novel, But I would like something to go on

Behavior: Ok, I Know we've all been here. People are enjoying the rp and having a good time, but once in a while, you get that ONE guy that has to disrupt it for everyone and cause chaos. Please don't be that Guy. We are here to have fun. I don't like having to pause the rp to deal with a rulebreaker.

Overall, Please have a Positive attitude being in this rp. I'd personally Love for this to be a place where we can make new friends in the world of Pokémon and if you have the games like I do, Maybe even start making friends and chatting ooc about your favorite shiny that you recently caught.

is this still up? I would be interested in some causal fun pokemon rp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back