• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Pals One/One

Rukamuffinpie

One Time Luck
Hey Ruka here!
Im really in the mood for some one on one pokemon trainer Roleplay
Im not to picky about role play partners but there is somethings id like you to keep in mind

1) Be as literate as you can, I'm not saying to be perfect I mean we all make mistakes ^u^
2) Try to stick to 2-3 sentences or more though a one liner is alright once and awhile, I mean we all run out of ideas and if that happens just tell me and we can work something out.
3) Id prefer trainerxtrainer im just not a very big fan of rping Pokemon just because if there is romance involved, it gets alittle... wierd

If you are interested please send me a message and we can discus the roleplay
If you have any questions please comment down below

Hey Ruka here!
Im really in the mood for some one on one pokemon trainer Roleplay
Im not to picky about role play partners but there is somethings id like you to keep in mind

1) Be as literate as you can, I'm not saying to be perfect I mean we all make mistakes ^u^
2) Try to stick to 2-3 sentences or more though a one liner is alright once and awhile, I mean we all run out of ideas and if that happens just tell me and we can work something out.
3) Id prefer trainerxtrainer im just not a very big fan of rping Pokemon just because if there is romance involved, it gets alittle... wierd

If you are interested please send me a message and we can discus the roleplay
If you have any questions please comment down below

I'm interested! I'll send you a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back