• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: War of Zodarus [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It is a bit of a struggle sometimes.

Do I bring back Miles, Aneirin, and Zander, or have some new characters join the party...?

Hello, all. So for starters, I was considering starting the RP soon at the Inn to help maintain interest whilst the rest of you finish up characters. This would allow for RP without leaving anyone behind plot-wise.

I also want to make it clear that, while there IS a main, central plot, that I'm willing to incorporate side-plots to provided by participants either for their characters or for the party as a whole so long as they run it by me first and the rest of the group okays it as well after I do.

Lastly, I want to get this out there. If you justifiably feel as though your characters are bekmg discluded, please say something to me via PM or OOC. I will be more then glad to help find a way to naturally imclude your character. I want this to be a fun and inviting roleplay. I'd hate for anyone to feel left out.

Anywho, tell me your opinions on the RP starting idea.

Seems a good idea if we all make starter posts in the inn, Speeds up the process and allows everyone to be easier included. I'd be absolutely fine with the main/ side plot idea.

When's the approx start day/time so notifs don't fuck me over?

Possibly today later tonight or tomorrow morning, but that's if everyone's alright with it.

I'm absolutely fine with that, though Thursdays are a little busy for me, may take me a bit to start if it's up tomorrow.

Literally spent the last month and part of this one trying to get old a cold that just refuses to go away.

I was running late anyway, I'll make one later today so sure, we could start.

Yeah, i'm still about. Don't know about the others, though. Hopefully it hasn't died before it's even properly started... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back