• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rp OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I added a labeled map to the initial post in the OOC. It isn't the best quality, but it's the best Google has to offer. If anyone finds a better one, feel free to share it. Also, any imagery relating to treasure town or the guild is welcome as well.

I don't mind whether we use that or Rescue Warriors or something else :0 Maybe we should wait for mdebourg mdebourg on that, but if you want to post I think you could still go ahead since they maybe haven't thought of it just yet.
Alright, I made my post. I'm honestly fine with either Rescue Warriors or Treasure Town Troopers, so if mdebourg mdebourg likes either of those he could be the deciding vote or we can continue trying to think of one :P

I've posted! Enjoy Sanada being an old man...just don't call him ancient. XD

Suyasuya Suyasuya Browsed the OOC and saw your comment on Team Earth Shakers. Glad you like them! I know it'll be fun playing an old Tyrantrum stumbling about with other teams as well.

Dooplighost Dooplighost Here's to hoping Garchomp is alright with being called "lad", haha. I know I wouldn't want to be on his bad side. XD

AnthraxBurrito AnthraxBurrito Hope my post is alright. Like TheLostKorok I'm still getting a feel for what we're doing for now!

CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Haha, I think Lad should be alright with him. Your post was fun to read, I'm looking forward to struggling moving around in a guild where corridors and stairs are designed for small starter Pokemon with you! XD

If anyone saw my last OOC message I just deleted then ignore it, there was a change of plans for me so I'll be around here and able to post whenever.

I would like to move forward with the next post, I just want everyone to get their posts in. I dont mean to rush though I would like to get my next post up before the end of Saturday 8/4. (Just no one leave the guild yet, please)

Maybe if their is no obvious leader among your team, that could be something you work into the roleplay. Even though you're a rather successful team, you still tend to act as 3 individuals? Or maybe you all just communicate an run as a unit, no specified leader as everyone has kind of adjusted to their position on the team?
Just spit balling ideas, no leader required tho DeadLad DeadLad Komeiji Komeiji SCSaya06 SCSaya06

On a different note this is what I've come up with for the current top ten teams
1. Roaring Rescue - Luxray, Absol, Pyroar
2. Armored Justice - Tyranitar, Rhyperior, Aggron
3. Royal - Empoleon, Vespiquen, Nidoqueen
4. Midnight - Froslass, Decidueye, Noctowl
5. Brawlers - Poliwrath, Toxicroak, Breloom
6. Swamp Sentinels - Seismitoad, Marshtomp, Quagsire
7. Nerves of Steel - Scizor, Skarmory, Sandslash (Aloa Form)
8. Draco Rescue - Dragonite, Noivern, Altaria
9. UnBearable - Ursaring, Pangoro, Beartic
10. Eclipse - Gengar & Clefable
These are just the teams I've come up with. If you have any idea for a team that could go on here feel free to share it. Numbers 8 and 6 are my least favorite, though I haven't really thought of a replacement. I considered the kanto starters as a team but struggled with a name. You can tell names aren't my forte. Anyway, I only have Sheets for Roaring Rescue, so if you have an idea for one of these characters or want to make your own team to go here, feel free as only 1 is really set in stone.

So, once my next post goes up, everyone will be free to go about their business as usual. I'll be doing an expositional dialogue with Caesar and Hex setting up for the first main story mission. For now here's what I have planned for each team in the immeadiate:

Earth Shakers - For now just chill around the town or guild building, as your next mission will be the main story mission mentioned above.

Blitz Brigade - Saving Gastrodon, as it is related to the pokerage crisis. How that is has yet to be revealed

Rescue Warriors - A similar villain to drowzee from explorers of time. His bad actions aren't because the Rage problem, but just that the Pokemon is innately bad. (I'm thinking Gliscor for your first villain as the type disadvantages will make it that much more interesting to see how you go about beating him)

Last edited:
Sounds good!

Oh man though, immune to electric and resistant to both bug and fighting... I'm thinking we're going to need to use the environment rather than using normal attacks.

I was hoping to see Blitz brigade post before I did, but it's looking like they have lost interest or are otherwise occupied irl. We will move on with or without them:/

CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell , looks like everyone is gonna go off to do some stuff in a bit but us. I’m gonna wait for you to make another post before I post again just so you can catch up with everything.

So, once my next post goes up, everyone will be free to go about their business as usual. I'll be doing an expositional dialogue with Caesar and Hex setting up for the first main story mission. For now here's what I have planned for each team in the immeadiate:

Earth Shakers - For now just chill around the town or guild building, as your next mission will be the main story mission mentioned above.

Blitz Brigade - Saving Gastrodon, as it is related to the pokerage crisis. How that is has yet to be revealed

Rescue Warriors - A similar villain to drowzee from explorers of time. His bad actions aren't because the Rage problem, but just that the Pokemon is innately bad. (I'm thinking Gliscor for your first villain as the type disadvantages will make it that much more interesting to see how you go about beating him)
Forgot to ever post this, but I like that choice in villain! It'll be interesting to see how the battle goes. As Suyasuya Suyasuya said we might need to be unorthodox with our fighting (Oishii is usually straightforward and mostly relies on attacks, so again that'll be interesting).

Looks like we've slowed a bit in posting, maybe I should be more direct about what the goals are and what were going to do so every has a better idea of where the story is going? I would like to encourage more frequent posts in the main thread if possible.

Looks like we've slowed a bit in posting, maybe I should be more direct about what the goals are and what were going to do so every has a better idea of where the story is going? I would like to encourage more frequent posts in the main thread if possible.

Dunno if everyone is still interested though, strange to not hear from some even in OOC, I am waiting on Crow to post for now (if he doesn't show up in any of the chats soon then I guess I will just move on). That being said, a little more clarification for me personally on what we should do would be appreciated. Like are Crow and I supposed to be sitting around as Rescue Warriors are on their mission? Then our thing will start after they're done?

Dunno if everyone is still interested though, strange to not hear from some even in OOC, I am waiting on Crow to post for now (if he doesn't show up in any of the chats soon then I guess I will just move on). That being said, a little more clarification for me personally on what we should do would be appreciated. Like are Crow and I supposed to be sitting around as Rescue Warriors are on their mission? Then our thing will start after they're done?
My plan for you two was to be sent by Caesar and Hex on a mission from their conversation with bolt. I was trying to keep everyone involved at once, each team doing their own thing until we moved further down the line. It wasn't supposed to be two days to have a conversation, but I was hoping those characters would make follow up posts. This was my initial fear with going this route. I'd say for now you guys can just go hit up the boards, and 'find' an outlaw to catch or a pokemon to save.

Apologies for suddenly disappearing. University just started and I've been getting home later everyday. I'll try to post soon though.

Will be posting later today, will be doing another main story post, trying to move on from the stall waiting on our guild master. If anyone is confused or unsure what to do right now, I'll just do a brief run down of what were trying to accomplish right now.

Blitz Brigade is still trying to talk get information from Shellos about Gastrodon, if we can manage to get past that conversation, we can decide what dungeon you'll be sent too.

Rescue Warriors, meet with Magnezone about the recent Pokemon robberies. We can also start talking where Gliscor is hiding out at, and how you want to capture him.

Earth Shakers, I'd still like to have Caesar and Hex (I'll be taking control of the characters until we see the players return) give you guys your next mission, which takes place at Mt. Bristle. I'd like to have this interaction start once my next post goes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back