• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Mystery Dungeon [ PMD 1x1 Roleplay Recruitment ]

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! I'm Riliane. I'm 20 years old, and I work part-time at Panera and doing full-time college as well. I'm working on my prerequisites to become a Dental Hygienist. I've been roleplaying since I was 12 and it's something I still really enjoy! It also keeps me somewhat sane with everything going on nowadays lol

I LOVE having OOC conversations with my partners. Either about the roleplay plot, ideas, or even just about what's going on in our lives, and I love making new friends with roleplaying. As long as we talk about a plot enough, I can write almost anything!

My rules are as follows:

- Follow site rules, so no NSFW or anything listed in RPNation's terms
- Please don't ghost, and I will try to let you know if I need to step away for a while
- Please be kind to the subjects I'm sensitive about. So I would ask that mental health depictions, suicide, and self-harm mentions would be avoided
- Please, talk with me! I love making friends I can chat with during our roleplay

I've recently been getting back into the PMD series. I used to play PMD: Explorers of Sky all the time as a kid. I loved the game to death! I would prefer doubling up, OC x Canon, but if you would prefer to not do romance at all for your side, that's totally okay!

I'm really looking for a PMD Explorers of Sky roleplay, but if you would like to do Red/Blue Rescue team or one of the newer games, go for it! I'll just have to read up on the newer ones a bit. We can follow the plots of the game, OR we can come up with our own plots! I'm fine with either or! If you are more comfortable with the characters being humanized versions of the Pokémon (gijinkas) we can do that as well! Just specify it to me.

As for love interests, Grovyle is my absolute favorite Pokémon from those games, so I would prefer him. LGBT+ characters/relationships are 100% fine with me so no worries if you want to have an FxF or MxM relationship! I can totally play it.

If you are interested at all, please send me a PM! I'm looking forward to roleplaying with all of you!

Hey! I'm Riliane and I am 21. I've been roleplaying for about ten years now. I typically do about 3-5 paragraphs, but I will try to match your roleplay style and length. I'm looking for a Star Wars roleplay. I've watched every Star Wars movie and series except for Bad Batch and the original 2D animation Clone Wars series, still working on the first one.

I only do double ups. If you only want to play my love interest, that's fine with me but I will prefer doing a double up. I can play any pairing except for polyamory or a love triangle. I'm not too good at playing two love interests for someone. If you would prefer a Canon x Canon or an OC x OC, I'm totally down for playing that for you, but mine will always be Canon x OC.

My love interest is strictly Boba Fett, but I can play anyone for you that's not from Bad Batch. If you're interested in it, please leave me a message down below or DM me! I'm very excited to be roleplaying with you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back