• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Platinum bonds

AniMANIA7983

Axolotl be back
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
so. in the pokemon mystery dungeon series, usually there is only one pokemon turned human, but here im thinking everyone was once human and doesn't know what is going on. They also only vaguely remember their past.
everyone starts off in their first form to make things more simple, but in time they can grow and evolve. some people can choose to be adult Pokémon, but it probably wont be as fun.

I'm thinking no legendries and no dittos as it may be too confusing or op.

also if someone picks a Pokémon, unless you really want to be the same one, pick another. we don't need 15 pichus.

Character sheet, send to me for approval:

Pkmn species:
form/type:
Nickname (if you use one):
move 1:
move 2:
move 3:
move 4:
(2-4 can be blank if you want them to be)
anything different about their appearance:
(shiny must be approved) (pokerus is not allowed)
image:

Nature:
Ability:

more info may be requested

New member here just wondering when this starts and what's expected of me if I choose to partake, thanks.

so im thinking it can start whenever, ill link to a page when people want it to start.

I would prefer you to post at every other day, but for a chunk every day would be better if you can,

I don't need your posts to be too descriptive as long as you give enough info to work off of.
I posted a character sheet that you may copy and fill out, there will be a character sheets page to put it in, but if you send it to me for approval first, that would be better
Pestilence Pestilence _Exodus_ _Exodus_

Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles are you still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back