• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Beyond the Known Universe! (Interest Check)

Spoodermanultra

My idea is simple: a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon RP, with all the common parts of the games, but here's the twist: the main characters must go into space to fight Deoxys, who is destroying the universe galaxy by galaxy out of rage, mind controlling the planets inhabitants to fight for him! and now he has set his eyes on Earth, specifically, the version of Earth with only Pokémon on it. And when earth proves too strong for Deoxys to handle, he seeks out Hoopa, for reasons unknown for now!
In summary... POKEMON IN SPACE!!!
I think it's kind of a good story, but what about you guys? let me know if you would change anything.

(NOTE: every planet has different Pokémon on it. but earth has all species of Pokémon.)

Okay... I should probably set up character sheets. we don't quite have enough people yet, just doing this out of excitement.
I'll be the villains, don't want anybody to make Deoxys too powerful.
We need these characters. however, their personalities, likes dislikes, etc. are all up to you. yes, you can even rename them. Just their species stays the same.
Main character #1
Main Character #2
General Jirachi (Veteran from the Great Wish War)
Giratina (Deoxys henchman and bodyguard)
Zane the Zany Zangoose (Mercenary hired by Deoxys)
Elgyem Emperor (Boy king of the Beheeyem empire)
Gardebot (The main characters guide through space, is an AI)
And that's all I could think of for now. Feel free to add your own characters!

CHARACTER SHEETS:
Name:
Pokémon:
Alignment (Resistance, Deoxys Movement, Beheeyem Empire, Mercenary (Anti-hero), or unaligned):
General Attitude:
Backstory:
Misc:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back