What's new

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A Breaking World OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here

ManofManyRoles

Fantasy and Sci-fi Enthusiast
Oh, because I missed it earlier, the record for 'largest pokemon' actually goes to kyogre. Especially in primal reversion, where he DOUBLES in size. big fish.

No, the good natured little moments, those tend to sell me.

ManofManyRoles

I am happy to report I've managed to track down...one or two promising songs. But I can't fekken decide.

ManofManyRoles

Took a lot of narrowing down, debating with myself, and requesting assistance from friends, but I think I found a tune fitting for him when it comes to action. Definitely better portrays his younger years, but I think it'll still work.

Runner up was johnny cash doing 'I won't back down'. And I ran through sabaton, avenged sevenfold, and even powerwolf before I found something I hadn't even considered.

ManofManyRoles

Heavy metal genre. If you like that kind of music, I recommend it, and disturbed in general. Good 'pump up' music in my opinion. Anyways, thought it may have been a bit too hard, so I just went with what I did.

DragonPaws4

Hey hey hey
I do quite like heavy metal, I like a lot of music actually. My music taste ranges from black metal to classical if I'm being honest

Coffeepot Giraffe

Demonic Spoon
...So do you think the guild will freak out when they see there's fog surrounding the entrance, not realizing it's was created by Quill using Haze as a prank?

ManofManyRoles

Given the state of the day they're in? maaaaybe? Some of them may just be a bit 'meh' about it, since it's probably not the worst they've had happen.

DragonPaws4

Hey hey hey
Maybe? But considering the fact that much worse has happened, probably not too much? Also, something tells me that Quill's done this before.

Speaking of the rp, do you guys want me to go on with the Guildmaster's meeting or should we wait?

Quados

maybe something out of this world
Well if we talk about themes, I immediately thought of iBenji Boom, would fit a giant steel Pokémon I think

ManofManyRoles

That's your call, you are technically the head of the rp I suppose. But quados is around, so he can probably knock out a post if he wants.

I actually know that song. Short, but it could work.

Quados

maybe something out of this world
I had it ready a few hours already but forgot to press post... I kinda feel dumb now ^^'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)