• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A Breaking World OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh, because I missed it earlier, the record for 'largest pokemon' actually goes to kyogre. Especially in primal reversion, where he DOUBLES in size. big fish.

No, the good natured little moments, those tend to sell me.

Took a lot of narrowing down, debating with myself, and requesting assistance from friends, but I think I found a tune fitting for him when it comes to action. Definitely better portrays his younger years, but I think it'll still work.

Runner up was johnny cash doing 'I won't back down'. And I ran through sabaton, avenged sevenfold, and even powerwolf before I found something I hadn't even considered.

Heavy metal genre. If you like that kind of music, I recommend it, and disturbed in general. Good 'pump up' music in my opinion. Anyways, thought it may have been a bit too hard, so I just went with what I did.

I do quite like heavy metal, I like a lot of music actually. My music taste ranges from black metal to classical if I'm being honest

...So do you think the guild will freak out when they see there's fog surrounding the entrance, not realizing it's was created by Quill using Haze as a prank?

Given the state of the day they're in? maaaaybe? Some of them may just be a bit 'meh' about it, since it's probably not the worst they've had happen.

Maybe? But considering the fact that much worse has happened, probably not too much? Also, something tells me that Quill's done this before.

Speaking of the rp, do you guys want me to go on with the Guildmaster's meeting or should we wait?

Well if we talk about themes, I immediately thought of iBenji Boom, would fit a giant steel Pokémon I think

That's your call, you are technically the head of the rp I suppose. But quados is around, so he can probably knock out a post if he wants.

I actually know that song. Short, but it could work.

I had it ready a few hours already but forgot to press post... I kinda feel dumb now ^^'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back