• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon: Miraculum Academy (Seeking New Members!)

@ZAuger I am including spin-off regions as well such as Orre, Almia, Fiorre, and Oblivia which bring it to 11 regions.

Riolux Riolux
I edited her from a Meloetta. Is this good?
Klay Chet
cute+plusle.gif

Species
Plusle

House
Caelum

Electives
Choir
Theater
Outdoors Club

Fatal Flaw
Low Attention Span

Whether it's important or not, Klay has a tendency to lose focus on any and everything, which causes problems a lot.

Saving Grace
Determination

On the rare occasion she does focus on something, she doesn't stop until she decides to finish.

Appearance Mellow is 3'4", being slightly shorter than Kliff. She is bright yellow and has two red circles on her cheeks, with pluses in the middle. She has two long, bright red ears and a lightning bolt shaped tail, which is also red. Also, she has ___ eyes, you can probably fill in the blank by now.

Personality and/or Writing example
Mellow is very optimistic. She's always looking towards the bright side and smiling. She, however, is also a bit immature and childish, although she knows when she needs to be serious. She has a tendency, a very big one at that, to lose focus on doing something if she doesn't have a strong attachment towards it, which is usually a lot of things. The only things she can get through without losing focus on it is anything singing related, dancing related, or acting related and most of the time, though not always, nature related. She loves exploring and enjoying nature is one of her favorite things to do.Despite being a bit naive, she is very observant and has an easy time reading others. The stronger the relationship she has with someone, the esier it is to figure out what they are feeling. For example, she can read Kliff like a book. She also loves to make others happ and she is very good at working in a team.
History Klay also grew up in Hau'oli City, a city in Alola. However, she knew from a very young age that she wanted to be a performer. As soon as she started school, she entered a prestigious academy that focused exclusively on the arts. Because it was a boarding school, they were able to extend school days from 7 hours to about 12 hours a day. In the morning, they would take their academic classes and then in the afternoon after lunch, students were expected to take three arts classes and go to them everyday.

Because of her determination and ability to work with others, Klay quickly excelled in both Chorus and Dance and after being told that Theatre included both of those during the musicals, she signed up for theatre as well.

In her last year of middle school, Klay's school held a musical theatre production with another local school. This production is where Klaymet her best friend, Kliff. To make the teaming up of the schools memorable, they had multiple productions put on. All three productions had Kliff and Mellow as leads, as they were the best from each shool. The frist production was "Side Show" and this one was the one that really made Klay admire Kliff as she didn't expect her twin sister to actually be a male. A male very good at playing both genders to be specific. The next production was "Wicked" which helped them grow to become best friends as they started hanging out with each other to learn how to play their parts better. The third production was "The Phantom of The Opera" which showed just how good they were at acting as they accidentally convinced people they were dating, despite both of them being homosexuals.

Because of her outstanding performance, she was the only student recommended to Miraculum Academy from her school.
The Extra:

Smiling

Dislikes
Nothing really

Talents
She has an even larger range than Kliff, covering 9 octaves, including many notes so high that they seem impossible. She is also an amazing dancer and actor, even causing Kliff to admit that she'd better than him.

Hobbies
Singing
Dancing

Fears
She and Kliff won't be able to follow their dreams.

Crushes: None for now but definitely will be some in the future

Orientation: Homosexual

Riolux Riolux I wanted another character. Is she fine?​

wdinatx wdinatx definitely some noticeable improvement this time, which I commend you for. The history is fine and I can accept the personality as it is. The Saving Grace and Fatal Flaw still seem a bit less thought out, though. I might be willing to accept them as is but I'd like it if you took the time to look over the other Character Sheets. If you feel like it's enough, I'll accept it, but I feel this character could use just a bit more.

Webs Elk Webs Elk She is now accepted.

Riolux Riolux

I have a question about the Theater Elective.
How will it work?

1. Anyone be able to audition, but those in the Theater Club handles all the logistics, choosing productions, etc, etc
2. Productions are limited to only Theater Students.

I go to a performing arts school and the way it works is more in line with #1. Anyone can be a part of the production but only Theater students handles scene changes and cues and basically run rehearsals.

I think it would work if any be able to audition since it's after everything and doesn't interfere with any other electives, unless Outdoor Club has a field trip, but that can be worked out.

Webs Elk Webs Elk I personally encourage those in the Theater Elective to work with other students whether it be individuals or other electives such as Choir or band. It's mostly up to the participants on how each audition will work though I once again advise not to go too overboard and to always consult any productions with the other participants both ICly and OOCly as these are, at it's core, group activities.

I know!

I was basically just wondering if anybody could audition, as IC Mars ( explosiveKitten explosiveKitten ) is not in the theater elective but later on we could have Adagio ( explosiveKitten explosiveKitten ), Klay (my character), and Kliff (also my character) get him to audition for a part. I just wanted to make sure it was okay with you since you're the GM that people outside of Theater could participate.

wdinatx wdinatx
She did?

-Checks IC-

Oops sorry bout that. I'll change it to a different question

...?

Okay woah. Ever since the last site update I've been busy, so what the hell is going on here?
Where's the character sheets and how the frick do you find other threads to crap

It took me years to find this from the actual thread

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back