• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sleepless Archer

Hello everyone! My name is Archer, and I am seeking a partner for one of three fandoms - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, Pokémon and trainer (I prefer to play as Pokémon, plus human side characters), or a My Hero Academia RP (OC x CC preferred, can double up [I’m a huge Tokoyami fan so bonus points if you can play him]). I know it’s a bit of a mouthful, but below are my requirements, in which I require you meet all of before interacting.

1: You MUST be literate. While I know that everyone has their style, I prefer my partners to be capable of writing akin to what one would see in a story-driven book, written by passionate authors. I want you to be able to type in clear, informative, and grammatically correct sentences, and be capable of putting a bit of thought into each reply. This does not mean that I want you to bloat your paragraphs as much as possible, but rather I want you to overtly express how your character feels, acts, and thinks in a manner that isn't barebones, but also isn't leaden with filler.

2: I want you to be creative, and help drive forward whatever scenarios our characters get into. I do not want to lead the way throughout the ENTIRE rp, nor do I want to have to do ALL the setting work. This will be a 50/50 project, so both of us will lend a hand to eachother in order to put us both to work, so that way we have fun, inclusive scenarios that we both enjoy, or take turns doing something that one of us enjoys so we can keep eachother happy.

3: You have to be 16+. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy interacting with all of you, but I am getting to the point where I no longer feel comfortable talking or roleplaying with people who are under the age of 16.

4: PLEASE be open to telling me what does or doesn't work. If you have any problems, let me know, and I will do my damndest to make sure that we resolve any conflicts we may have. If you say nothing to me, I can't read your mind and magically know what you're thinking. Bring up issues, and I will do the same.

5: Last but not least, I would like it if you could respond, at the minimum, 3-4 times a week. If you are busy with work, have a family emergency, or are just feeling unmotivated/depressed, I completely understand - I won't penalize you for something you can't control. But, try to make sure that the minimum is met, though I would love it if you could do more than that. I can typically reply at least 10-20+ times a week, depending on how I am feeling and what I have going on. If I have any issues, I will tell you.

Side note: my favorites genres are romance, slice of life, and adventure/action. I prefer to have my roleplays set up in a scene by scene style, allowing for breaks and cuts.

That should be all! Reply if you're interested, and I hope you all have a lovely day.

I love PMD and even have premade plots! See if any interest you?

Set in the future; after the events of PSMD; Yvetal was sealed away in their weakened egg-form. However a human stumbled upon them and re-awoke them as well as capturing them. The human is warped by Yvetals power and starts believing that he; as Yvetals trainer is the new Creator. He challenges the other legendaries and defeats them; one by one. The humans start splitting; those who stand against the growing darkness and those who wish to re-create the world. The Yvetal Trainer capturing the legendaries and giving them to those in his command, he calls his army Tenbrae and armed with Legendaries they set out to purge the world.

Arceus brings forth legendaries from alternate timelines to help keep his world in balance however the war between the Tenebrae and those against them start having dire consequences. Humans and pokemon alike start dying and even Arceus himself has no choice but to retreat. Earths only hope is to bring the light from the darkness and to do that; the pokemon who are not-trainer owned need to be rallied; everyone needs to stand against the growing threat.

A transformed human comes to the pokemon world; however s/he remembers what brought them to this world. They were brought by Arceus when meeting them upon Mt. Cornet. Arceus sending them to try to be the one to rally the pokemon left for the time being, out of the war. They meet their partner and go to a poke-city where the war has not bothered them. However; according to the city members there is a sickness turning the pokemon into shadows of who they were. To reverse it the human and their partner takes on a quest to get the Light Stones; gems imbued with Xerneas's power.

However upon reaching the Tree of Life, they see it blackened and withered. Xerneas barely visible at its roots. Xerneas entrusts the last of his power to the human-turned-pokemon; and the Light Stones to cure the Shadow Pokemon. They head back to see that they were too late; the city was taken over by the Shadow Pokemon. After heading to the forefront of the battle; the human and their partner find Yvetal; and they clash however the partner is turned into a Shadow; and the human is left to fight alone. In the moment of weakness the human uses Xerneas's power; and the light bathes the battle and purifies those in the battle. However, the attack leaves the human weakened, and Yvetal uses Oblivion wing as a last attempt to win the battle however the damage is done and the non-shadow pokemon rallied by the humans bravery defeats Yvetal; ending the war.

The human however starts fading; but not to become a human again. Blacking out the human wakes up in a white room; Arceus standing before them. He tells them that they had won the war but lost their life. He gives them a choice, stay dead; or return to what they died as, to live in the ravaged world naturally and to help it recover.

After the events of PSMD Darkrai corrupts a young recently hatched pokemon, making them into a shadow pokemon. The pokemon is violent; yet somewhere inside it there still is a small shard of light; this shadow pokemon stumbles across your human-turned pokemon and tries to attack you; fearing that you were there to take them out. However battling you seems to clear their head; and they want to travel with you. They want to learn where they came from, why were they not like the other pokemon. And if they could ever fit into society.

My character; a natural born aura user, travels to the Tree of Beginning just to see what was there; and ends up being haunted by the memories of Aaron and Lucario. Loosing to the onslaught of memories; he passes out and when he wakes up he is transformed into a Lucarion-Genjika. He has to try to adjust to his new life, and hide who he is as he realized that he is the new target of people who were trying to find Mew in the tree; and saw him instead.

Also have a
In the year 348x Aura Guardians have become the prominent form of protection for the pokemon world as threats far greater then imagined come to attack the planet. These Guardians banded together to form a school for those they find like them and train them early on so they can hone their skills. The guardians keep peace on the planet, helping solve not only trainer-trainer conflicts but Pokemon-Pokemon conflicts as well. That is until Erus. Erus was a guardian with raw natural talent. Having found a riolu near his hometown he trained with it until the Guild found him and took him in. Already they could see the great potential the pair had, and many said Erus was on his way to becoming head of the guild.

However greed consumed the boy, as he wanted more power and would do anything to get it, from overtraining and killing sparring partners to having his Riolu kill off his own kind by smashing the eggs before they hatched. He wanted to be the strongest and cared not how to get it. Exiled from the guild Erus only caused more trouble. He captured Yvetal and used the pokemons power over dark matter to turn pokemon against the Guild, effectively injuring and killing the members. He used this attack to turn the entire world against them, making it seem like the guild members were the bad ones by showing the world the damage and making it seem like the Guardians caused it. Generations passed and those who weren't killed went into hiding. They kept their powers secret and their pokemon even more so.

Anyone with a riolu or lucario was a public enemy, and could be killed. However one day a young child makes way into a hidden base, and discovers a forgotten egg, caring for the egg it hatches and riolu comes from it, this alerts a nearby former Guardian who was watching the egg, and confronts the child, hoping that perhaps they could be the one to return the Guardians to their prime.
plot but i dont think anyone will wanna do it XD

More will be added as I think of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back