• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon LEGENDS

Dynasty Girl

Even those without Hearts can love
I've got a Pokémon RP plot idea and thought I'd check interest.

an Evil Organization,Team Zodiac plans to capture Arceus the God of Pokémon and use his power to reshape the planet in their own vision. With Dialga the Pokémon of Time and Palkia the pokemon of Space already under their Control it's only a matter of time before Team Zodiac succeeds. It's up to an Odd assortment of Pokémon Trainers to Stop them and protect the Pokémon god from being used for evil. Selena Stone the Adopted daughter of the Hoenn region champion Steven Stone and his husband Wallace with her team of Pokémon and her Gathered group of Trainers from across the Pokémon world plan to stand against Team Zodiac every step of the way all the while completing their pokemon journey.

I'm thinking an immersive Roleplay in the Pokémon world with Routes,Gyms,Wild Pokemon,a detailed but easy to understand Experience gain System,PC boxes to Store pokemon not on your Team,The ability to Trade Pokémon with other members in the Roleplay and many other cool features. If this interests you please post below.

zacharychi said:
Would we be able to play as a Pokemon that could talk?
This is so over done. It called pokehuman. I would prefer to do a regular pokemon trainer /pokemon rp

@Karcen

Lil Shirou]This is so over done. It called pokehuman. I would prefer to do a regular pokemon trainer /pokemon rp [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15381-karcen/ said:
@Karcen[/URL]
I mean an ACTUAL Pokemon. Not some hybrid between a Pokemon and Human. I mean a Pokemon that can talk like Meowth in the anime but is a completely normal Pokemon other than that.

It weird cause most people then only want to be that pokemon. No training pokemon

Sorry I don't do that nasty furry stuff,you cannot be a Pokémon. Pokémon Trainer type characters ONLY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back