• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Johto Academy RP

Characters
Here
pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Team: Strike
Date: August 15
Interacting with: Altair Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

"Well...not mafia...exactly." Elliot began. It was difficult to explain.

Elliot's jaw dropped when the grass rose up to ensnare his sobble. "H-how'd your water type learn a grass move?" There was clearly a lot about pokemon he needed to learn.
He grit his teeth as the grass type move was super effective. Dewey managed to break free, but he didn't look good.
"Are you okay to keep going Dewey?" Elliot asked, ready to call the fight if his pokemon couldn't take anymore.

But the sobble turned to face his opponent again.
"Okay, this time let's try sucker punch!"

Elliot glanced out of the corner of his eye, something was happening not too far away. A large white truck came to a stop close to the front gates. Elliot had never seen people quite as eccentric as the pair who got out of it.
"What's Project Celebi?"

Johto Acadamy-B.png~Bodie Lake...~
~Pokemon: Bonny: Nincada, Banjo scyther...~
~Club Fair Day...~
~Interaction: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Hecotoro Hecotoro

Bodie nodded at Noah and was going to approach Carter, but then someone talking about a celebi project came in. She didn't know much about Celebi. Heard a few tales about it online. Some of the tales seemed iffy and one of them involved a guy that apparently 'saw' a celebi with his own eyes. but Bodie assumed that was a lie or mistaken pokemon identity. Bodie didn't know who this Professor Jackson was, but Bodie was very much curious about the tech he'd be using. Bodie decided to approach the pink haired woman for a pamphlet.

"M-may I have one..? How many students are you accepting? and will we be going to the ilex forest or observing from monitors from the school?" Bodie asked Professor Jackson. Bodie was reluctant to sign, but wanted to possibly get her hands on the advanced tech they had. Bodie would have to look for Carter after she finished with this.

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
gVHZc3H.png

Psion - Klefki | Axel - Piplup | Egg
Interactions: Elliot ( SilverFlight SilverFlight )

FMipD58.png
"Well, I don't have a lot of pokemon so we train to use moves that can cover our weakness!" Altair exclaimed rather proudly. "B-but that's only for now, I'll find a lot of strong pokemon later!"

Axel regained his momentum as the grass knot hindered his opponent's movements for a moment, getting up and bouncing closer to the opposing sobble. Altair watched closely and tried to think of what to do next.

"Aerial ace!" But just as the order went out the opponent moved first, as the sobble threw out an attack faster than Altair or his pokemon could react. Altair has seen speed like that before, there are some moves that will always go first under certain circumstances, Psion was the master of that craft.

Being struck by the sucker punch the piplup fell back again, but it wasn't as much distance as before. Altair knew Axel had more of a penchant for being up close, it was why they learned to hinder opponent movements in the first place. "Now's the chance, aerial ace!" He shouted out as the glow of energy enveloped the small penguin pokemon while it rush forward.

The battle was going fine, but the other boy that was battling seems to be looking away at something else. Altair furrowed his brows a bit, what was this kid thinking? Getting distracted in a battle like that was dangerous for both trainers and pokemon, even a first-time battler should understand that. "Hey! What are you looking at!" Altair yelled, trying to get the attention of the other trainer. "You can't just get distracted like that in a battle, what if you get hit by a pokemon move? I'm not getting into trouble because someone else was acting stupid!" Altair paused for a moment, and so did Axel after he finished his last attack.

"Ugh, I can't believe I'm being naggy, whatever, suit yourself, maybe you don't actually like battling anyways." He grumbled while seeming rather defeated, despite not suffering any real defeat. "Besides, what did you even see that could be soooo cooool." Altair asked while tipping his toes up and tilting his head in different manners in the direction Elliot was looking at. It wasn't like he was going to be interested, he just wanted to know what this other kid got so into, yeah, that's the reason for sure.

2a37777c30094036874fa30e74e77810.jpg

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Location: Johto Academy, outside the central building - Club fair
Interacting with: Nox Naberius Naberius , Joss The Silent Z The Silent Z
Mentions: Weird van ppl Hecotoro Hecotoro

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

Carter didn't know what to answer the pokemon. "I don't need a nurse. Maybe a few bug pokemon." He glared daggers at Laurel's retreating back.
When asked if he wanted to talk about it Carter opened his mouth and closed it again.
"I wouldn't even know where to begin." He admitted.

The massage table was one they had borrowed from the physio lab, sturdy and professional. "You don't actually have to take the massage if you don't want it." Carter told Nox.
"I just needed an excuse to step away for a bit. Clear my head."

"That Laurel girl's really got it out for you huh?" Taneh interjected, he'd been watching the entire thing with Kelly nearby. "What the heck did you do to make her so mad at you?"
Carter looked down at the floor. "It's a long story, and its a bit of a downer, so, we can avoid that for now."

The strange white van that appeared caught Carter's eye. "What the heck do you suppose that is?"
The occupants of the van were even more odd. The one in the lab coat looked like he'd be an excellent mad scientist for a horror show.
"Honestly, who wears a lab coat outside of a lab?" He muttered critically.
"Bro, you're literally wearing one right now." Taneh reminded him.

"Project Celebi? This has got to be some sort of gimmick." Carter glanced back at Landon to see if he was watching these two strange people announce the project.
"What do you make of it Nox?"

~~~

Ozzy listened to the chords of the guitar. He played the sticks in the air for a moment, to pick up a rhythm before applying them to the drum and...it wasn't bad!
The marowak closed his eyes and let the melody lead. The other pokemon joined in and the harmony began to build. All the sounds converged around him into something that was more than the sum of its parts.
It was music!

As the song wound down Ozzy twirled the sticks in his hands and tapped them together happily.
"Maro maro!"
The marowak looked at all the students gathered around to sign up. He seemed very pleased with himself.

"Marromaro wakmaro?" The pokemon asked, clutching the sticks to his chest, as if asking to keep them.

pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Interacting with: Altair Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

Elliot's attention snapped back when he was yelled at, just in time to see the next move hit Dewey head on. The poor pokemon rolled back head over heels and came to a stop at Elliot's feet, fainted.

"Dewey!" Elliot cried, dropping to his knees to cradle his pokemon in his arms.

He got to his feet as Altair berated him. The words cut, though not as much as seeing Dewey hurt. He didn't have an answer for the other boy.
"D-do you know where the pokemon center is?" He asked in a small voice. "Y-you don't know if they charge money do you? I don't have any right now...if anything related to pokemon shows up on my credit card...I'm done for."
It was a very odd thing to say, Elliot knew it, but the fear for his pokemon's safety made him throw caution aside.

Luckily, Dewey wasn't badly injured, only dazed, and came around slowly to blink up at his trainer.
"Don't try to move." Elliot told the little sobble. "You're still hurt. I'll get you help, don't worry."

Last edited:

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
gVHZc3H.png

Interactions: Elliot ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Noah ( Merciless Medic Merciless Medic )

FMipD58.png
Altair stopped looking onward to the distance, he did catch a glimpse of some weird-looking car, probably a promotional stunt or something. His attention was definitely taken back by the other boy's reaction to the outcome of a pokemon battle.

"W-wait, what?" He was a bit confused at the sudden outburst, "I mean, Violet City has one, and what? Why would they charge you- And what the fuck is a credit card??" Altair clearly didn't expect any of this, even if it was someone's first time battling it was such an extreme reaction to their pokemon being knocked out.

Axel hopped forward to look at the other small water type, he was pretty sure he didn't hit the other so hard it would go beyond just fainting the opponent, Altair followed suit and froze up awkwardly when he noticed Elliot was actually crying over his pokemon. It looked a bit tired and dazed, but mostly completely fine. "Umm...What? D-d-don't cry...I didn't know..." Altair didn't know what he didn't know about, but he clearly is missing some information here. "What's even happening? Why did you even agree to have a battle?" He's seen some overprotective trainers who would get mad if their precious pokemon had their well-groomed hair messed up, but those people would never even consider a pokemon battle. This was just outright weird, it was like this other kid has never even seen a pokemon battle before agreeing to do one, just where was he from anyways?

Altair looked around, he wasn't good with crying people, especially children because they were extra annoying and hard to deal with (despite being also a child himself). There was the other older students from the booths around, so he quickly hopped over to one where there was a bored and free time having looking older boy with dark hair. "H-hey! Um, like, this other kid is crying because he lost a battle...I mean, he didn't really even lose his pokemon just got hit by some moves, but he's crying and I don't know what to do and I swear it's not my fault I didn't do anything other than battle him, it was all allowed, it was the battling club and there were other students doing it too and stuff! Now he's acting like his pokemon is dying or something and I don't frick'en know how to deal with it can you do it instead?"

Screenshot_20220519-133520-656.png
Landon Cartwright
Purity

1200px-0571Zoroark.png
Nox
Zoroark; Landon's best friend, self appointed therapist, and Doctor Phil fanatic

Nox tilted his head when Carter spoke, taking in every word with an attentiveness that showed he heard and absorbed every word. A few moments of silence passed as he thought to himself how best to respond.

"The two of you should sit down and communicate your grievances with one another in a controlled environment, talk things out like adults. Healthy communication is the first step towards understanding, and resolving issues between two parties. Find common ground. For instance, you both share at least one friend who thinks highly of you even if he won't say so himself out loud. He's bad at communicating too. Something the three of you seem to have in common."

With his last words, his lips twitched up into what was almost a smirk, trying out a joke to help lighten the mood a little. He watched the interaction with the other two of Carter's companions before turning with interest to follow the young man's gaze. His own curiosity was piqued, wondering what exactly they were doing with what he assumed was very expensive and high end gear especially for just a simple academy.

From his bench, Landon had also noticed the strange display, but missed most of what was going on. Focused only on the implications of what a group of people were doing with cutting edge tech in a place mostly full of teenagers and younger students. It actually roused his attention enough to drag him from the bench and partway over towards the other gathering members of the crowd, if only to get a better look.

Nox, for his part, turned to Carter with a slightly confused, but excited expression.

"I haven't the slightest idea, though it would seem something big is happening. Temporal research perhaps, given the name? I can't think of any other real reason to be investigating that particular legend, something of this caliber with so much money behind it has a purpose. Not something done without thought or as a hobby of some kind. Their equipment looks a bit too high end to be just some student group, there's major funding involved for use of things like that. And they're a bit too well put together for your average club. They even have videos, apparently."

Nox glanced at his partner, his expression contemplative.

Landon was....suspicious. But, then again, that was part of his nature. He distrusted anything over the top and this definitely counted. It brought back old memories of certain aspects of his past that he didn't like. Mysterious groups with advanced tech looking for legendary pokemon never went well. He'd have to keep an eye on them, and if his only friends got involved, he'd have to go along with them himself to make sure nothing happened. Old habits die hard, as they say.

SilverFlight SilverFlight

Noah Wiley1679518011589.png
Location: Video Game Club Stand -> Battling Club - Club Fair, Outside of Main Building, Johto Academy
Interactions: Vennin ‘von Vusso and Breè the Umbreon; Elizabeth Elric and Vanilla the Alolan Vulpix; Altair Prasiola and Axel the Piplup; Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble
Mentions: Joss Vanberg, Spheal, Swinub, and Johtonian Wooper; Ozzy the Kantonian Marowak; Bodie Lake and Bonny the NIncada
Hecotoro Hecotoro The Silent Z The Silent Z Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes SilverFlight SilverFlight

Noah’s Pokémon:

1679517994294.png Tails the Kantonian Vulpix
1679517999393.png Siri the Rotom
1679518003538.png Poly the Porygon
1679518007153.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

Noah smiled at Vennin's support, nodding. Although, it was a bummer he couldn't join. "Thanks. Heh, don't worry about it, it's fine." He watched as Bodie left to see the van.

Noah couldn't help but eavesdrop on Altair's and Elliot's conversation and eventual battle. Although, the battle was relatively short-lived, Noah had his attention pulled away to three different things. Eliza-er... G. Her enthusiasm to hopefully go into those video game tournaments had him chuckling. The music made by the Joss-man and Ozzy-wak was sounding pretty cool and it jammed well with what he was doing. Tails watched as Vanilla was sat next to him, and he wagged his tail, cooing back at her and walking over to boop his snoot on her cheek.

Noah answered her question before his attention got pulled to the van, his tired eyes lazily looking over the entire thing. "Hm, I play support most of the time. Usually the one healin' 'n' revivin' ya with some debuffs 'n' buffs." He focused on the van this time, then shrugged. "Eh, I think it's somethin' new they're doin'. Yeah, I'll go wi-" He was interrupted as the kid who fought Elliot earlier came by and ranted. He chuckled, waving a nonchalant hand at him.

"It's fine, don't worry, kiddo. No need to fret so much, I was watchin' ya the entire time. Elliot's never battled before, so he's a gonna be a bit emotional." He said as if he's known Elliot for forever. Which, he hadn't, but it was completely expected for him to start crying about it. He turned to G. "After I console Elliot, I'll come by the van. I wanna find this Celebi thing, even if it's ta get away from the school for a bit. Extra credit feels kinda nice, may even bump my grades a little."

He then walked on over to Elliot, hands in pockets while Whipper-Zapper, his Helioptile sat curled around his neck, resting his head on his shoulder. He then stood beside Elliot, a silly yet sympathetic smile on his face. He put a hand on Elliot's shoulder, hoping to ease him. "Yeah, Pokemon battlin' can get kinda rough, but yer Sobble's just fine. Just a bit roughed up is all. Pokemon Centers don't charge money. Even then, I got a few spare Potions 'n' a Revive in my bag. Far faster than rushin' to one. Pretty sure there's a center on campus somewhere, as well, but it's just easier to do slap a Revive on 'em 'n' it'd be fine. Come." He gently suggested as he walked back to the video game stand and pulled out his backpack from under the table, grabbing a Revive and Potion.

"Pokemon battles is how Pokemon grow strong. It may be rough at first, but it's a great learnin' experience for the trainer 'n' the Pokemon to learn how to think on their feet, become more in sync, 'n' understand how battles work. If that's gonna be yer thing. If not, that's fine, too. Adrenaline 'n' stress helps a Pokemon evolve, even if it becomes dire. In fact, most Pokemon usually evolve to protect their trainers or to prove something to their trainer, that they won't back down from a fight or to impress 'em." He gave the Revive to Elliot, the smooth rhomboid feeling like a pill.

"Let that sit in Dewey's mouth. Should perk 'im up some. Then we can treat his wounds with the Potion spray. You do that." He said, offering the Potion to him when he needed it.

Nakano Saito & Morty
1679518907277.png1679518888400.png
Location: Project Celebi Van - Club Fair, Outside of Main Building, Johto Academy
Interactions: Everyone in the area, more specifically Bodie Lake and Bonny the Nincada
Mentions: N/A
ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101
Naka's Viewable Pokemon:
Silenus Sceptile.png Silenus the Sceptile
Chu Alolan Raichu.png Chu the Alolan Raichu
Morty's Viewable Pokemon:
Morty Gengar.png Gengar

As the van came, two staff members left the main building. A woman in a lab coat, the sides of her head shaved and blonde hair hanging off to the side, her Sceptile and Alolan Raichu beside her. Behind her was a blonde-haired man in a black sweater, beige pants, and that signature purple scarf and headband. Morty, with his trusty Gengar by his side, followed along after the councilor-teacher, stopping short of the van.

Feeling cheeky, the woman yelled out into the crowd, the years of singing metal and rock aiding in projecting her voice. "Yes, this is a legit club and project! This will help with any research endeavors you intend on chasing, tutorials on the latest equipment you may find in any kind of lab regardless of science profession, extra credit and bragging rights, and we'll be taking plenty of trips to find the elusive time traveling myth of the forest!" Plenty of trips meant plenty of time to skip the other classes, hehe.

Morty also yelled out. "If you're in my Legendary class, I implore you to take this project! Whatever classes you missed, we'll give study aids and exemptions, so you are all caught up! This is like Project Mew from before, where the goal was to find Mew! Now, it's Celebi! We are NOT capturing it!" He added, knowing there might be a few greedy people wanting to fight the poor thing. His Gengar and her Alolan Raichu and Sceptile waved out into the crowd, hoping to garner more interest now that people were coming.

Now that was done, Naka and Morty had actually came out just in time to hear Bodie's questions.

While Morty stood there with his arms crossed and a soft, calm smile on his face, Naka approached Bodie, standing beside Professor Jackson. "We are accepting a good handful of students. We're going to be needing to find an elusive myth of a Pokemon, so we need all the help we can get. Since Celebi is elusive, we'll be doing just about anything to find one. So, we'll be setting up tracking cams, and going in ourselves. You don't have to sit back and observe, but if you want to, we do have some tech that needs a bit of TLC." She smiled, completely stealing Professor Jackson's thunder on purpose.

Davy Williams
1679521255740.png
Location: Sumo Wrestling Club Stand - Club Fair, Outside Main Building, Johto Academy
Interactions: Buffward Biffington, Sawk, Throh, Snorlax, Slaking, Hariyama, Hawlucha, Stufful
Mentions: The Van
The Silent Z The Silent Z
Davy's Pokemon:
1679521230643.png Blukberry the Kantonian Tauros
1679521232894.png Dillinger the Paldean Combat Tauros
1679521235231.png Apollo the Paldean Blaze Tauros
1679521239225.png Blue the Paldean Aqua Tauros
1679521243523.png Bessy the Miltank
1679521247015.png Diana the Bouffalant
1679521250049.png Azu the Azurill

Buff's Pokemon trying to shove each other out of the ring was fantastic to watch, and even Hawlucha's agility and limberness was awesome! Stufful was also really cute and he just wanted to pick it up and cradle them. The Miltank mooed gleefully at the compliment, her tail wagging as she bounced excitedly, nodding.

Getting Buff's name, Davy smiled wide. "Davy Williams." He said proudly, just to get it out of the way before Buff went on his spiel. He listened intently, eyes slowly widening at the intricacies of sumo wrestling. It was just more than a shoving competition of strength. Now, this was something he could get behind! And it would better help him understand how to be a better fighter with his Pokemon. He had heard about this town Buff was talking about, he tilted his head a bit, amazed.

"I think we had a few sumo wrestling competitors come into the Williams Daycare for help in training. I've heard of Rikishii Town, sounds like a quaint place for me to visit." He grinned wide. "This is really cool, I'd certainly love to join. Where's the- OH!" He found the sign up sheet in front of Hariyama, and quickly signed his name down. "If I had known sumo wrestling was like this, I would have joined years ago." He chuckled, then his attention was averted to the van. Hearing the people yelling to garner attention, he looked on in wonder. "Huh, ya thinking people can actually find those myths and legends?" He asked, unsure of what to really make of it, but it did pique his interest. He looked back at Buff, a smile on his face. "You going to join? I'm going to, as well. Want me to sign you up? Ooh, can I have your number? Might help things with the club gatherings and all." He asked, hoping to get this guy as a friend as he was cool.

Last edited:
pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Interacting with: Noah Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

Violet city...that was so far away! It would take too much time to get to. Before Elliot could ask more the other boy ran away.
Elliot frowned, but it didn't matter now, only Dewey did.

Elliot looked about, there had to be someone who would be more helpful, and there he was: Noah was coming! Elliot gave an audible sigh of relief.
"They don't charge money?" Elliot felt a little embarrassed he hadn't known something so basic. His father's company made the equipment for pokemon centers, and he didn't even know they didn't charge money to heal pokemon.
Noah offered some of his own medicine and Elliot beamed at him.
"I-I can pay you back later. I really appreciate this."

Elliot gave his sobble the revive and the pokemon slowly began to move again, turning over to grip Elliot's arm with his little claw feet.
"Okay now, hold still." The boy said as he held up the potion and sprayed it carefully on the injuries. Dewey bore it with a tough expression.

Once that was done Dewey was looking almost as good as new, though the tear in his head fin remained, as it always did.
Elliot pulled his pokemon close to hug him, but Dewey wriggled free from his grasp and landed on the ground. He stayed close, but for some reason he didn't look at Elliot from then on.
"Dewey..." Elliot looked wounded, but he shook it off, turning to Noah.

"I really owe you one Noah, thank you. I honestly don't know how I'm going to get stronger...most kids started training their pokemon when they were ten. I'm twelve and I've never even caught my own pokemon, let alone battled with it...it all feels...daunting."

Not wanting to stay in a gloom, Elliot turned his attention back to the strange van.
"I think I'm gonna go see what Project Celebi is about, wanna come?"

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Interacting with: Nox Naberius Naberius

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

"Noooooope nope nope nope." Carter said, almost immediately after Nox suggested he and Laurel "sit down and communicate".
"There's only one way that woman communicates with me, and that's making my life a living nightmare."

Carter glanced back at Landon. "Does Laurel really have friends though?" He asked with a wrinkled nose. He knew he and Landon were friends, so far all he'd seen Laurel do was yell at Landon, with an insult or two for good measure.

The van was a very welcome distraction. He listened to the pokemon's appraisal of the whole situation.
"Very good observations." He remarked with a nod. "Come on, let's get a closer look."

Carter moved through the gathering crowd carefully, he got close enough to get a good look at the tech they were carrying.
"Ooooh that's some shiny gear." Carter said, looking a bit like a munchlax in front of a buffet. The greenhouse laboratory couldn't even hope to afford equipment like that.

"Mmnope, no, I can't. I have too many duties back at the greenhouse, and I'm already doing research."

The pure joy of music and the power of bringing all kinds together was exactly the type of high Joss could enjoy. Playing on his guitar, his Pokémon providing backing vocals and a Marowak named Ozzy on the drums was providing just the tune and pairing to really bring life into the music club. Uniting all kinds of music heads at the school even if initially that was never the thought or even remote intention by the young purity student. As the music play wound down and Joss looked over towards the Marowak who seemed quite happy and joyful in their own right, while noticing the Pokémon clutch the sticks to his chest and seemingly understanding the gesture and seeming question. “Narly shred….. Sure Marowak-Man! I’d say keep the sticks if you want. Never know when a spot comes up and you need em’ right? Besides you totally more earned them with that play!” Joss responded with a smile and nod. Spreading joy and happiness through music…. What could be better? Well, maybe there were others but to Joss it certainly ranked pretty high and could be more universal then most.

Meanwhile Angelo nodded in agreement and showed he had a spare set. Allowing the Marowak know it was all good and stoked to see a chance for them to play again some day. Not to mention the music club was well on its way to a nice turnout and bright future if things kept up like this today.

~~~~~~

Vennin looked back towards Noah with a nod. “Cool…. No worries, Noah.” Vennin replied as Noah moved towards the young wobble trainer and turning his eyes back towards the suspect van. Despite the endorsement of on-campus councilors and teachers it still screamed out to him ‘Sus’ and ‘Stranger danger’ vibes with the big white van shouting the money it had backing it with all the high tech and flash it could show off upon entrance or any given moment really. Something just never sat right with him when it came to overly strong and obvious displays of money and power grabs…. Why claim to seek out the legendary Pokémon while recruiting help from students at the well regarded academy in Johto?

It all just spoke of Ill intent and suspect motives hidden by all the flash and endorsements of local staff. But…. It was likely to still catch plenty of wandering eyes and lure in plenty of interested takers. Vennin and Breè remained still not desiring to get caught up in all the hype and flash. Instead they remained back and just looked on with suspicion, while keeping their distance. No need to get caught up in any shady crimes and fronted operations.

~~~~

Buff meanwhile gleamed as Davey showed in excited Interest and widen of eyes expression as the future sumo champ from Rikishii continued on. While his ears perked up as Davey mentioned his family’s daycare and having sumo trainers stop by for help with their training. The mind digging further back into his memory banks to see if that jogged a familiar moment or two from the old days…. “I’m sure it was something I heard before the daycare I mean… Reckon some have for sure though. Sumo training is awesome and highly competitive, getting help from the Williams daycare only makes sense to me. A fair method to get buff.” He responded kindly while listening to Davey and chuckling with a smile as Hariyama looked on with pride as the fellow ignite spotted the sheet, signed up and spoke positively about the club and sumo wrestling. “We’d sure be happy to have you join. The more the merrier at this Dojo!” Buff added with a retained and sincere smile at the fellow ignite student and muscular man.

Stufful meanwhile performed a little tap dance and looked towards Davey with a wide smile and adorable cub eyes. As Buff offered a pet of his hand on the Miltanks head as the Pokémon seemed to react joyfully to his thoughts and compliments about her yet only offered as not to offend or cross any boundary lines with the Miltank.

While Buff continued and looked over towards the van as Davey spoke and asked him some questions about it. Certainly a fancy piece of modern suburban vehicles or whatever kind of fancy van this group had to drive about the place. “I don’t know…. I always was taught Myths and legends only came to those worthy. While those who seek are often for not successful…. Or was it not too successful? Either way, it’s interesting I suppose. Spotting a myth or legendary in real life would be something and a good omen least most times.” Buff replied in kind and uncertain of what to make of the group. Celebi project? Well, Naka seemed to support this group and that Morty fella too… weren’t gym leaders all about fighting crime in their spare time and doing what’s right? Can’t be all bad. Besides this new Davey fella also seemed interested in it and he didn’t seem like a bad guy either quite the opposite. So, if Naka endorses them backed by Morty and has Davey on board…. Perhaps that’s enough to explore this potential new path? “Mighty kind of you, Davey. If you don’t think it’s too much trouble I’d appreciate you signing me up. Seems they have the local support. OH?! Yeah sure….. Um, a moment, think I have it here somewhere…. I plum forgot it often since I don’t call myself or use it much…. So wrote it down here somewher-” Buff replied feeling around his clothes pockets and looking around the place before Hawlucha leaped on down before Davey and in front Buff offering a piece of paper with the number written down. “haha… right, if I can’t find it then leave it to Hawlucha to have me covered.” Bugf scratched the back of his head with a chuckle and nodded as the luchador Pokémon handed the paper with his number over to Davey as Stufful nodded just shook her head at her trainers forgetfulness.

Hariyama merely shook his head and sighed wondering how his trainer seemed to just forget things like that when it seemed so simple to remember. While the others continued on with their business as usual with the club roles at the fair.

Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

"You need to work on healthy communication skills, Carter. Or you'll end up like Landon: desperate to be included, but secretly too scared to engage with anyone he doesn't already know because he can't handle being abandoned. Though... I've probably said too much on that..."

The fox biped looked thoughtful for a moment but shook his head and looked towards the van and the equipment again, frowning. He walked with Carter, Landon also joining at a bit of a distance to catch what the lead figures were saying . He didn't want to miss anything important, after all.

"As for if Laurel counts as a friend, well you'd have to ask him. The two of you seem to be the only humans he has any comfort in talking to about anything for an extended period. Though he also seems to be the only one immune to her... Quirks.."

Nox quieted down as the teachers spoke, hanging on their words. When Carter spoke again, he looked over and tilted his head.

"Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bad idea to attend though. Besides. Getting out of your comfort zone and the greenhouse for a little while would be good for you and your social skills."

Davy Williams1679791677745.png
Location: Sumo Wrestling Club Stand -> Van - Club Fair, Outside Main Building, Johto Academy
Interactions: Buffward Biffington, Sawk, Throh, Snorlax, Slaking, Hariyama, Hawlucha, Stufful; Carter Grey; Nox the Zoroark
Mentions: Landon Cartwright
The Silent Z The Silent Z SilverFlight SilverFlight Naberius Naberius
Davy's Pokemon:
1679791703110.png Blukberry the Kantonian Tauros
1679791705534.png Dillinger the Paldean Combat Tauros
1679791708241.png Apollo the Paldean Blaze Tauros
1679791711360.png Blue the Paldean Aqua Tauros
1679791714429.png Bessy the Miltank
1679791717325.png Diana the Bouffalant
1679791721349.png Azu the Azurill

Hearing that Buff had some idea of the Williams' Daycare existing had his made him smile wide. Well, hell yeah, he was going to join. Especially with how excited his Miltank was for it. The little Stufful was adorable and even Miltank tapped her front hooves on the edge of the table to copy her, then smiled up at being petted, mooing gleefully.

Hearing that myths and legends came to those who were worthy, Davy had to think on that for a good moment. Really? He smiled upon getting Buff's go ahead to get him signed up though, and grabbed the slip of paper from Hawlucha, chuckling. "Thanks, Hawlucha." He put the phone number in his phone, putting in the contact information and giving the slip of paper back. "If legends and myths come to those who are worthy, maybe searching them puts you on their radar and they can judge you then if you're worthy or not. Right?" He smiled, giving another idea to the situation.

Looking over to see a semblance of some crowd forming, he waved at Buff. "I'll see you later then. I'll send you a text later so you can save it easier." He smiled, then weaving through the crowd to get to the van. He then found Carter and Nox. He noticed Landon was nearby, but he didn't know how to approach him without causing issues. He'll just have to try later.

As Davy approached, he heard the tail end of what Nox was talking about. Was he trying to get Carter to join? He smiled wide, appearing beside Carter, but speaking to the adults there. "I'd like to join. Oh, and Buff over there wants to join, too." Being given a flier from Zelena or whatever her name was and signing up his name and Buff's, as well as their phone numbers to a clipboard, he looked over to see Carter. "Oh, hey, Carter. Hello, Nox. You two joining? We may not find Celebi, but I know we'll learn something along the way." He seemed way too cheerful to be doing something that everybody else thought was so concerning or suspicious. But he didn't mind. If push came to shove, he was sure his Pokemon would protect him. Bessy mooed, tail wagging as she looked up at Carter and waved.

Davy then subtly looked back at Landon, then looked at Nox. "Is Landon wanting to come, too?" Remembering how standoffish and distant Landon was, he wasn't sure if Landon was going to follow suit or not join because it was suspicious.

Eva Zapalac

Eva wandered about the club fair aimlessly as usual. She’d been here many times before, and yet had never actually gotten engaged in any clubs. It just wasn’t really her style. She couldn’t battle or coordinate terribly well, and her Magneton never really showed much interest—or potential—in those areas either. There was a music club, she recalled, but by now she was used to flying solo, and never really gave it much thought. Speaking of the music club, though, they seemed to be giving some sort of performance. She could clearly hear a song being played with the unmistakable resonance of a live performance. That was new. Eva swiveled around, locating the source of the music, and began moving in the direction she thought it was coming from; her ears weren't too reliable anymore. Luckily, she stumbled upon the crowd gathered around a boy playing guitar with a few Pokemon. As she watched, Eva couldn’t help but put on that natural elitist mindset that one finds when they see others practicing a shared craft. “A little rough around the edges. I don’t think that they’ve played together too often,” she thought to herself. As the performance went on, however, Eva found herself becoming more and more engrossed in the music. Sure, it wasn’t clockwork, but the passion of the performers couldn’t be ignored. In the end, she clapped along with the rest of the crowd. She was impressed, and the music club was actually beginning to appeal to her now; they had succeeded, she supposed. With the performance over and the crowd beginning to disperse, Eva decided to approach the Purity boy.

“So, you guys at the music club do this sort of thing, um, often?” she said, her tone casual.

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Interacting with: Nox Naberius Naberius , Davy Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , Joss The Silent Z The Silent Z , Eva dontPanic dontPanic

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

"There are "quirks", and then there's...that whole situation." Carter said, gesturing vaguely in the direction Laurel had gone.

Carter pursed his lips at the pokemon's observations.
"Did you just call me a shut-in?"
He looked offended. "I am not a shut-in. I have friends. I go out." He tried to sound convincing.

Carter was almost tempted to sign up just to prove Nox wrong, however a familiar voice behind him was the last nail in that coffin.
He turned around to Davy and replied: "Yes. I am signing up." Then he blinked, as if surprised by his own response.

He glanced beyond Davy at Buff and grinned. "Making new friends already?" That man also looked like he could break Carter in half. He waved to.."
"Is his name really "Buff"?" That was astoundingly accurate if it was.

"I'll be honest, that tech they've got there is the sort of stuff I've been dreaming of trying out."
At Davy's comment Carter looked back at Landon. Sure, why not. It would be good for the guy.
"Hey Landon! Come over here!" Carter waved at him.

~*~*~

Ozzy's eyes lit up like it was Christmas and he clutched the sticks close to his chest.
"Marrrro!" Though he couldn't speak, anyone could tell he was grateful.

A shadow came to stand over him and Ozzy looked up. There was a new human girl standing there. At her question Ozzy shook his skull-helmeted head sheepishly.
He certainly hadn't played anything more than his bone club since today.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 15th*

G pouted, he was making her wait, again. She wasn't used to that, it was usually the other way around. "Fine." She sighed and began making her way towards the van.

Upon arrival she noticed the sign up sheets, which didn't have anybody there yet. Two teachers were trying to convince others to join while the evil looking scientist just stood there with a smile and his hands behind his back. His assistant though looked much more approachable, organizing the small table they had set out with flyers and pictures of what the project would be like. The technology in the van though, as much as G was able to see from outside, looked incredible. She was planning on majoring in technology...

"Don't be afraid!" The assistant finally spoke up to those who had gathered. "It is a volunteered club, you can join and if you don't like it, you can leave without any strings attached." She walked over to the door, where they had cookies, brownies, muffins, coffee and juice boxes laid out. "If anyone would like to, we will do a quick tour of the van soon, while the doctor explains and answers anything you need to know about project Celebi!"

G shrugged and walked up the table, taking a muffin and making herself a cup of coffee, her eyes set on the big fancy van in front of her, which seemed a lot bigger than she originally though. She took a step back to enjoy her meal, waiting to see who else would join her in the tour.

Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
gVHZc3H.png

Interactions:

FMipD58.png
Sitting behind a tree that was near the clearing, Altair peeked out at the place where he battled the other kid. The older trainer he got seems to have gotten things under control, good, that means he wouldn't get into trouble. It's not like he cared about that other kid anyways, he liked school, didn't have a lick of common sense, and Altair didn't even know his name.

"Hmph." Altair curled up a bit and pouted in the shade of the tree. Axel rolled up and patted his trainer's leg reassuringly.

"I'm not upset! I just don't like easy wins okay? That brat didn't know magikrap about battling!" He yelled rather defensively, but Axel didn't seem fazed and simply sat down beside Altair and stared at the boy silently for a moment.

"...Do you want to go to the city, maybe the pokemon center?" Altair asked carefully after looking at his pokemon, he sounded rather tired, picking up the piplup and raising him above his head. The small pokemon looked at him somberly for a moment. "We can go by ourselves, you can get into your ball and I'll sneak out, we don't need anyone's help." As Altair was reaching out for his pokeballs he bumped the other that was strapped to his belt, and in a burst of red light Psion the klefki appeared, then jingled his keys angrily at the two. Altair frowned and tried to ignore him, but the keyring dodged the light of return a few times and finally ticked the boy off.

"We won that without you! Okay? What the heck is wrong with you!? I'm not gonna let you battle if you don't even listen to me in them!" Altair jumped up from the ground and lashed out at the fairy keyring while the latter kept on jingling without care.

"Pip...pip piplup!" Axel shook his flippers in agreement.

After a beam of returning light finally hit the klefki and returned him to the pokeball, Altair took a deep breath and slumped down beside the tree again, curling into a ball and looking at the still slightly shaking pokeball. "...What the hell...it's not fair!" He almost wimpered to no one in particular. "Y-you're the one who wanted to come with me, but now you just...I...is it my...it can't be me right...?" There was a tingling sensation around Altair's eyes, but there was no way a stupid klefki would make him cry, so the boy just buried his face into his arms while putting the pokeball away.

"I'll become stronger...don't leave me..."

The pokeball stopped shaking for a moment.

Noah WileyPJ Casual Noah.jpg
Interactions: Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble; Vanilla the Alolan Vulpix; Altair Prasiola and Axel the Piplup
Mentions: G; Psion the Klefki
Hecotoro Hecotoro SilverFlight SilverFlight Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes
Noah's Pokemon:
Noah Vulpix.png Tails the Kantonian Vulpix
Noah Porygon.png Poly the Porygon
Noah Rotom.png Siri the Rotom
Noah Helioptile.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

Giving Vennin a nod, Noah chuckled and shook his head at Elliot's question. "Nope, they don't. If they did, that'd be pretty shitty. That's like needin' to pay for water even though we need it. Wait..." He scowled at nothing but air, but then shrugged, noticing Altair had disappeared and had gone to some trees. He heard the jingling of keys, and then flashes of a PokeBall's return beam. Huh... He should go see him, too. He looked back at Elliot and shook his head. "No need to pay me back." He did notice the odd distancing from Dewey. Pursing his lips, he took a guess. "Sweet Pokemon tend to think they disappointed their trainer in some way after a loss. Though, I've never seen a Pokemon get this upset. Since Sobble're primarily startin' Pokemon, I'm sure yer not his first trainer." It was a distancing behavior he's done in the past to his own parents, so he was certain Elliot got a Pokemon with some baggage.

Elliot spoke up again and Noah gave him a smile. "Yer welcome. 'N' hey, don't worry about that. I started trainin' Pokemon when I was... Twelve, I think? But I definitely didn't start when I was ten. I was thinkin' about doin' other things than do Pokemon battles, 'n' it was the only thing that anybody ever talked about back in Orre." Pausing, he decided to quickly change the subject. "Anyway, yeah, I'll catch up with ya. I gotta make sure yer opponent's okay. G's gone over there, so at least ya have someone familiar there." He then looked at Vennin, who was now a bit away from him with a strange look on his face. "Hey, I'm gonna be joinin' that. It kinda does look sus, doesn't it?" He chuckled. He heard whatever that cool pink-haired girl said though and he smiled. "But I'm definitely gettin' their cookies, possible dark side be damned." He waved Elliot goodbye and walked back to around the trees.

Now, Noah had heard a bit of that commotion from earlier. Some words were lost, either because they were too quiet or whatnot, but he could tell that Altair was struggling with his Klefki, likely because it was much too strong for him. Everything he yelled though, he heard. He leaned against the tree he was resting against, seeing the kid curled up had him frowning. "Hey." He spoke quietly, so he didn't spook him. "Elliot's never given the chance to learn 'bout Pokemon till now cuz of his crazy helicopter father. Here, so ya don't get caught doin' somethin' for yer Pokemon." He threw a Potion towards him. "I got plenty cuz this silly guy keeps gettin' inta trouble." He pointed to his Helioptile, who waved with a big, silly grin. "I'm the RA of the Strike dorm, Noah. Sorry f'r takin' too long yesterday, I recalled seein' yer name on the clipboard but not you, so I assumed I took too long in getting back to the tour. If ya ever need somethin', legal'r illegal, come to me. But I'm also tryin' to lay low cuz I got caught breakin' in 'n' sneakin' into the records room. A new teacher set up some new cameras, so everythin's just a hundred times more difficult to do anythin' without gettin' caught."

With that piece of advice, he turned to leave, but waited to see if Altair wanted to say anything to him. Altair not only looked like a street kid, but acted like one, too. He wasn't going to be as hands-on with him like he was with Elliot, as he didn't want to spook the kid, and he knew that these kinds of people preferred to have minimal help and have someone standoffish help them. At least, that was the hope. Plus, with the way he spoke, he sounded like he was just dying to do something against the rules.

pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Interacting with: Noah Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , G Hecotoro Hecotoro , open to anyone at the project Celebi van

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

Elliot felt a lot better after Noah spoke to him. He knew losing was a part of battling, but he obviously wasn't prepared to watch Dewey get hurt.
"Thanks Noah." Elliot smiled. "Oh, if you see that guy again? Tell him I'm not mad."

He watched Noah go, and then turned towards the strange van.
Dewey lagged behind him, but always kept Elliot where he could see him. Finally Elliot stopped and crouched to offer his arms again.
"You know it doesn't matter if you lost right? You're still my pokemon."
The sobble looked grateful, but something in its eyes still held a sadness Elliot couldn't tease apart. Even so, the pokemon clambered up onto his backpack again, and Elliot carried him through the crowd.

He spotted G a little ways away, along with some older students he didn't know.
"Hey G!..can we take those?" He gestured towards the snacks before reaching out for some.
"Will bein' im vis cwub make uff ftronger?" He said through a mouthful of cookie. He swallowed and grinned. "I want to catch some more pokemon too!"

Joss Vanberg~Purity
7FB2FF74-8BB5-4041-B90F-A110867905C1.png
“Life Happens Man….”

A solid jam session outdoors amidst all the club fair activities. New members joining the Music club that Joss unintentionally wound up assisting with his impromptu Pokémon concert by the fountain. A whole host of unexpected moments and discoveries today leaving the third year from Purity dorm rather at a loss during the beginning but quickly found himself shrugging it off and playing on and with a new Pokémon pal by the looks of it in Marowak. A seeming natural on the sticks that rather loved the new found gift in those very tools to rock the drums.

Angelo nodded and smiled away at the Marowak’s reaction to being given the sticks. Meanwhile Joss too smiled and nodded while resting his hands for a bit with a arm propped atop the base of his guitar. “It’s all good man… Way to rock today!” Joss spoke in short before looking to Angelo with a thumbs up a silent way of saying ‘Cool move Bro and my bad though. Thanks!’ While also he was realizing he kinda offered those sticks without thinking about it and not having a claim on them personally. But thankfully Angelo was cool with it and felt the same about it really. Plus, he had a large collection of crafted drum sticks back in his dorm so no biggie for him either way.

Now turning his gaze and attention towards a brunette girl that appeared a bit older then himself and accompanied by a magneton. Joss thought about it for a moment or two with rather blank almost dazed expression glossing over him, even peeping a gaze over to Marowak and back toward the girl. “Oh, nah *chuckles* just another one of those moments in life man…. Spur of it all I think they say. I came out to play out here and just one thing led to another, next thing I know Marowak-Man here joined us on the drums, people were watching and gathering around then you know…. Music was made as a group instead of just my solo thang. Club is growing and i think I’m now apart of it too….. Wild really. But totally narly jam session too!” Joss responded not really sure how often the club does these sort of things but answered the best he could regarding this little concert like event.

“Yeah, I wasn’t thinking about a concert to get attention. That was all Joss’s thing, it’s been awesome! But we do put together shows and stuff whenever we can get together to play or whatever.” Angelo spoke up from the club table adding to Joss’s reply with a more clear answer on the club overall if brief. “Yo! That would be sweet. You interested in joining too?” Joss chimed in and asking the girl in turn. “I’m always down for jam session if you want. And I’m betting Marowak is down too the way he rocked today. Plus my Pokémon here too…” He added making sure he didn’t leave out anyone as he patted his Pokémon gently and caringly with a smile.

Interactions: Eva dontPanic dontPanic Ozzy SilverFlight SilverFlight

download20230206194743.png
~Bodie Lake...~
~Club Fair Day...~
~Interaction: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Bodie glanced over at the three pokémon. A sceptile, alolan raichu and gengar. Bonny especially looked at them. Clicking her mandibles as she watched. Bodie turned to face Naka, but Bonny didn't take her eyes off the three pokémon. Bodie nodded her head.

"So are you apart of the club too...? And what does the club hope to accomplish? " Bodie asked, tilting her head to the side. Naka seemed reassuring that it was a real club, but wondered what their motives could be. Then there was Morty. A gym leader and a teacher talking about this club certainly helped validate it as a real club. It would also look good on a resume. The fancy tech was her motivator. Access to tech she wouldn't have otherwise had on her own, and it gave experience. Win win. Plus they were studying a mythical pokémon so she was expecting to learn some interesting facts.

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
gVHZc3H.png

Interactions: Noah ( Merciless Medic Merciless Medic )

FMipD58.png
Altair looked up after hearing someone that seems to be speaking to him, it was the older student he got to help the other kid. He said a bunch of stuff about not sneaking out or something like that, but it seemed like a bunch of pansy talks.

"I don't remember asking you to help me, save it for that Elliot kid if he can't handle himself because he had a shitty family life or something. That tooootally makes him deserve it." Altair rolled his eyes slightly and replied rather sarcastically, he got over the battle thing pretty quick, he barely remembers the other boy anyways. He caught the potion the older student threw at him, but didn't really seem to intend to use it at the moment...or later...or ever, as he eyed Noah quietly.

"I'm not sneaking out to just go to the center." He finally spoke up, after hearing about how the other also knew and understand that some things needed to be done, even if it bends the rules. "I know there's a gym in Violet City, I need to challenge them, and I can't if I'm stuck around here." He slowly got up and looked down at Psion's still slightly vibrating pokeball. "It's not my fault I gotta do what I gotta do, I bet whoever made those stupid rules never had to deal with pokemon like this, I bet they never had to prove themselves to anyone to get everything handed to them." Axel the piplup climbed up his trainer's leg and perched on the boy's shoulder, he had a rather serious expression and wave his flipper at Noah and his pokemon. "Pip pip!" He responded.

Altair rubbed the penguin pokemon on his head a bit before turning back to look at Noah, he sounds much more composed and calm now, even if it was just a good attempt at putting on a facade. "Not complaining, sometimes life isn't fair like that. I'll prove myself to Psi- my pokemon that I'm worthy, and that's all. And I'm not gonna not do something just because I could get caught, capeesh RA man?" The boy straightened his back and tried to make himself look taller to make the older student take him more seriously, he tossed Psion's pokeball around casually while Axel climbed onto his head from his shoulders. "If that's all clear, I have gym leaders to find."

Noah WileyPJ Casual Noah.jpg
Interactions: Altair Prasiola and Axel the Piplup; Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble; G and Vanilla the Alolan Vulpix; Professor Jackson and Zelena; Nakano Saito, Chu the Alolan Raichu, and Silenus the Sceptile; Morty and Gengar
Mentions: Bodie Lake and Bonny the Nincada
Hecotoro Hecotoro Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes SilverFlight SilverFlight
Noah’s Pokémon:
Noah Vulpix.png Tails the Kantonian Vulpix
Noah Rotom.png Siri the Rotom
Noah Porygon.png Poly the Porygon
Noah Helioptile.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

Noah raised his eyebrow at Altair’s words. All that pouting and tantrum aside, it just sounded like he had it rough. He waited until Altair was done, before imparting more words before leaving. “Well, if yer sarcasm in him havin’ a shitty family life makes him not deservin’ of help, then ya shouldn’t deserve my help either. Do I care? No. The only people I ever hear with this attitude‘re those who come from low places. Check yerself before ya speak.” He looked towards the direction of the Violet City Gym, then looked back at Altair. “If ya wanna go, then just ask if yer concerned about gettin’ caught. Not sure if Falkner’s workin’ with these guys, too. Either way, dunno why ya have to be so stubborn about it. If yer bettin’, then I win, cuz yer bet’s false.” He ignored the Piplup. “‘N’ I’m not tellin’ ya to not do anythin’. But I’m lettin’ ya know that the security ‘round here is far better than wherever ya came from.” That back straightening did nothing for Noah. Yeah, he was taking him seriously this entire time, but it didn’t make him believe anything else besides the fact that the kid came from a bad place and was putting up a facade.

At his parting words, he shrugged. “Sure. If ya wanna do it the hard way, then don’t get caught. Oh, ‘n’ Elliot doesn’t hold any hard feelin’s about ya. So, chill. No one thinks of ya as a villain unless ya make yerself out ta be one.” He then left, or… Well, tried to. His Helioptile dropped to the ground and looked around to give something to Altair. Noah paused and looked back at him. “Whipper, we can’t. If he doesn’t wanna get help, we can’t force it on ‘im.” Whining, the lizard clicked before running up Noah’s leg and onto his shoulders, and Noah was off to the van and he saw that there were more people here. Grabbing a flier and standing beside G, he grabbed a brownie. He smiled at both Elliot and G. “Yo. How’s things?” He noticed Dewey was back on Elliot’s backpack, so that was at least good.

He looked at the tech and his eyes widened, pausing mid-bite. “Whoa… That’s cool.” His Helioptile cooed in awe, his tail wagging and nearly slapping Noah on the back of the head. Even his long ears stood straight sideways from the electrical stimulus created by his excitement.

Meanwhile, Tails looked at Vanilla with a tilted head, then wanted to show off his skill at making pretty flames. He fired off a few embers above him, the fire then floating around with his latent psychic abilities that allowed him to use Hypnosis. However, this talent was something most trained Vulpix were able to utilize. For having only five tails and his sixth one not having grown in yet, this was an impressive feat.

Nakano SaitoNaka.png
Interactions: Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble; G and Vanilla the Alolan Vulpix; Professor Jackson and Zelena; Bodie Lake and Bonny the Nincada; Nox the Unovan Zoroark; Davy Williams and Bessy the Miltank; Carter Grey
Mentions: N/A
Hecotoro Hecotoro SilverFlight SilverFlight ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 Naberius Naberius
Naka’s Viewable Pokémon:
Chu Alolan Raichu.png Chu the Alolan Raichu
Silenus Sceptile.png Silenus the Sceptile

Hearing Bodie ask her questions, Naka took the time to talk to the kiddo herself, her Raichu landed on the table and waved, even picking up a cookie and trying to give it to Bodie. Naka just chuckled at her Alolan Raichu’s attempt, finding it adorable. As she spoke, she made sure her voice was heard by the others at the table. “Yup. Project Celebi is like Project Mew. We send you out to do tasks to grow as trainers or whatever your field of study is, whether that be capturing or battling a Pokémon, or getting an item for research. We are going to attempt to make this more localized unlike Project Mew. Project Mew was a more quiet program to make sure nobody heard about us, mainly because we didn’t want anybody trying to capture Mew by using us. We are not trying to capture Celebi, just to gather data on it for the brief moment it’s here and then letting it run off to do its thing. We need to treat these Pokémon with respect after all. Most if not all have been around for centuries, and if I hear anybody tried throwing a Pokéball at them, I will see to it they are suspended or expelled. Okay?” She smiled politely, but there was a hidden edge to her tone that made the threat serious.

“Well, not that you’ll actually try to capture Celebi. That threat was more towards the others who would try.” She stared at the forming group, noting a single student looking quite nervous, but continued to stay in the group.

Letting it go, she moved on to the rest of the group. Elliot and Noah were here. Shocker. So was the new girl, G. Carter and the other guy’s Zoroark were here (or was that Carter’s?), and the new guy who was talking to Buff earlier was here. She then focused on Carter, smiling and waving in having remembered him. “Oh, hello. I may be busy, but when I’m not on a field trip, I or Lisa can help tend to the greenhouse when you’re not there.” Considering Lisa tended to the greenhouse regardless due to the classes she teaches, this wasn’t exactly a surprise.

She gave a clipboard for Davy to sign his name and phone number, as well as Buff’s, before passing it off to Carter. Having heard Carter’s interest in the devices, she went into the van and came out with one of their more handheld devices. It had a grip with a screen on the top. The screen was off, but after turning on the button, she gave it to him. The screen lit up and showed the silhouette of a Celebi as their symbol, before it booted up the functions. There were energy readings like the electricity and psychic energy that was being emitted passively by her Alolan Raichu that it was picking up, as well as the ghost energy being emitted by Morty’s Gengar, other type energies being emitted with larger spikes nearby from the battle club, and then latent mega evolution energy from Naka’s and Morty’s key stones on their person. All of these were accessible via tabs. There were more, too, like a tab that showed a radar function. The title for this tab was “Temporal Phenomenon”.

Naka grinned. “Not only can this bad boy scan up type energies being used nearby or being passively emitted, but it can pick up Z Energy, Mega Evolution energy, Power Spots, Terastalization Dens, and temporal phenomenon.” Her eyes lit up, absolutely ecstatic about the last one. “Scientists in Sinnoh managed to create a device to find and measure temporal energy from when Palkia went ape shit several years ago. Pardon my language.” She chuckled, scratching the back of her head. “This thing’s also pretty sturdy, so don’t worry about accidentally dropping it. Though, don’t try using it as a shield to block Pokémon attacks, it will break.” She laughed a little.

She looked about to see if anybody else was interested, but stayed there to make sure she got the handheld device back. “And because the designer forgot to put a goddamned clock on it, we’re making a watch that can tell time by scanning the distortion you were affected by to tell you what time you came out on, but sadly that requires finding a temporal wormhole to test that out and we sadly don’t know how long those guys are gonna get those done.” Sighing in frustration, her eyes lidded while she shook her head.

She then became chipper again, smiling. “Any questions?”

download20230206194743.png
~Bodie Lake...~
~Club Fair Day...~
~Interaction: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Bodie turned to look at the raichu get a cookie and offer it to her. Bodie was slightly caught off by this kind gesture. She blinked.

"Oh? Is this for me?" Bodie asked, taking the cookie and offering it to Bonny. The insect pinched into the cookie and pulling it within eating reach. As Bodie listened to Naka, one thing felt odd to her. Project Mew was hush hush quiet because they didn't want anyone to try catch it, so why was project celebi different if they were not trying to catch it either? The threat of expulsion made Bodir a little nervous, but Bodie nodded her head in agreement.

"Oh dear..." Bodie muttered to the thought of being attacked by a pokémon. After hearing all that Naka had to say about the tools they'd be using, she cleared her throat before asking her question.

"R-right... So what happens first? Where do we start? Do you think we will see celebi?" She asked. Naka was giving a lot of information at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back