• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Johto Academy RP

Characters
Here
2a37777c30094036874fa30e74e77810.jpg

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Date: August 14
Location: Johto Academy greenhouses: Central greenhouse -Temperate zone.
Interacting with: Davy Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , Kasey Paperface Paperface

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

Carter glanced at his sweater, and back up to Davy and his expression softened. "Of course I'll make you one."
Davy's smile brought a little colour to his cheeks again. "Y-you're welcome back anytime. I'd really appreciate your help."

His eyes shifted to the little rowlet in the tree, watching them. That rowlet was definitely wild. "If they choose you, I have no issue with trainers adopting the wild pokemon here."

Carter drew in a short breath. "Well, I should probably stick around here if you've got Kasey covered. Still have a bit of sample collection to do, and the pokemon need their afternoon meal."

Suddenly Carter felt a blunt object poking him in the back. Ozzy was jabbing him with the bone club in his little hands, as if urging him to do something.
"Marro marowakwak?"
Carter tensed and tired to ignore it, but Ozzy just poked him harder until he relented.

"U-um, Davy, I could come find you after class tomorrow...if you want."

Noah WileyPJ Casual Noah.jpg
Location: Fountain near Dorm Houses -> Purity Dorms, Johto Academy
Interactions: Dolan and Rook the Hisuian Arcanine; Quentin Windstrom and Excalibur the Doublade; Orion Avalon; Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble; Vennin von Vusso, Talis the Toxel, Sal the Swalot, and Breè the Umbreon; Elizabeth Elric
Mentions: Queenie the Seadra and Steelhead the Lairon; Abram the Abra
ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies mysteryxio mysteryxio SilverFlight SilverFlight The Silent Z The Silent Z Hecotoro Hecotoro
Noah's Pokemon:
Noah Vulpix.png Tails the Kantonian Vulpix
Noah Porygon.png Poly the Porygon
Noah Rotom.png Siri the Rotom
Noah Helioptile.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

Noah nodded at Dolan's question, having seen a few newbie kids near them. Then, Noah looked at who he thought was a new kid, but he was in Purity, and he assumed the tour for Purity had already gone off, so this guy didn't need to follow if he didn't want to. Though, he had to stifle a chuckle upon seeing the Seadra and Lairon leave back to the dorms. Noting Quentin's confusion on Dolan's Arcanine, he nodded. "Yep, he's a... Hisuian breed. Fire 'n' Rock. Aight." He clapped. "Yes, the tour-"

He paused as he heard someone ask him a question. He turned to see a young kid asking about his Abra. "Ah, an Abra? Abra aren't too common as wild Pokemon in the academy, so he should be relatively easy to find. If we see yer Abra durin' the tour, we'll let him know you're worried for him. If ya wanna hang with us to find 'em while we do the tour, then come with us. If ya don't have a dorm yet, I would ask ya go to the Ignite Dorms after the tour 'n' they'll set ya straight."

Noah waited for Elliot to finish feeding Rook before heading off around the campus. He glanced over at Elliot for a moment. "We have a kitchenette in all dorm houses on the first floor. When we get to the Strike dorms, I'm sure someone can cook ya somethin' up. We also got cup'a noodles among other college student food and snacks in the cupboards. I'll have Dolan bother with gettin' ya yer rooms, cuz I gotta help someone in the Purity Dorm house."

And, Noah was off, his Vulpix blowing embers up in the air to signal everyone to follow him. He went right past the dorm houses and walked through the gardens on their way to the gyms. "These gardens 'n' other such cool wildlife stuff give a home for the wild Pokemon. They should not be caught, so please don't catch 'em unless they choose ya, then go to the main building and register them as yer own."

He then led them to the gyms. "Each dorm has a gym of their own, with gender-based lockers, shower rooms, 'n' their own indoor gym. We also have a track 'n' field, outside battlefields where our Battling courses will take place, 'n' a pool." He gestured towards the middle of the area.

They then came around the greenhouses. "Visitin' hours're between eight in the mornin' to eight in the evenin', unless ya got special permissions on yer ID if yer gonna be carin' fer the Pokemon and plants durin' the night. Same rules apply to the Pokemon here as they do in the gardens and such. If they wild, don't catch'em unless they choose ya, as there 're trainer-owned Pokemon here. If ya want ta let a Pokemon here, let the greenhouse caretaker or teacher know."

He then led them towards the lake. "Here's the lake. Nothin' special. Ya can fish here, there may be some survival skills here. Oh, and wild Pokemon here - same dealio." He noticed a fellow Striker who was busy being eaten or smothered or hugged by his Swalot. He chuckled. "Yo, Vennin." He waved, then continued on.

They went back around to the ball. "Here's the ball. It's open fer the homecomin' on the 18th, dances, parties, Pokemon beauty shows, 'n' sometimes contests." He then pointed to the theater in front of them. "There's the theater, a drama kids dream come true. Contests can also happen there, as well as plays, choir stuff, 'n' assemblies." He then pointed to the main building. "That's the main buildin', where the bulk of yer indoor classes are. They also have a cafeteria. Be nice to the lunch peeps. If yer an ass, yer food may not be the greatest. All the teachers 're pretty great, if ya got a question, they'll help ya. If ya got a field trip idea, ask the councilors, specifically Ms. Nakano Saito. She specifically hosts field trips to just about anywhere ya like, 'n' even help with gym 'n' contest circuits, or catchin' Pokemon."

They then made their way back to the dorms. "Make sure yer in the dorms past eleven at night, obviously don't wake up everyone in the dorms. Be respectful 'n' responsible with not only yer stuff, but others' stuff. Lost 'n' found are near the kitchenette inside the dorms. Dolan'll help get yer dorms situated. Each dorm house has a small swimming pool behind 'em 'n' gardens 'round the buildin's, so treat 'em with care please. To access the other dorm houses, ya need permission by an RA or a team member to a dorm house not yer own. First floor is the common room floor, there's stairs 'n' elevators. First floor, called Juniors, above ground floor are for kids twelve ta sixteen. Second floor, called Seniors, are for young adults seventeen ta twenty-two. Third floor, also called Masters, are for the adults above twenty-three. Left side girls, right side boys, rooms are numbered evens for girls, odds for boys. Aite, I think I'm done. Good luck, Dolan."

Noah waved goodbye towards the group and ran off towards the Purity dorm house next door, using his ID card to gain access. Thank goodness for being an RA...

He then went to the girl's section of the dorm corridors, up to Seniors since she's his age he believed, and looked around for Eliz- G. "Yo, Siri, tell G I'm here." In doing so, Siri decided to make Noah seem even weirder in text for getting back at him for making her break into a room in the main building.

Yo girl, I'm here for all your computer needs. What room number you in? Hope I wasn't too late.

Davy WilliamsDavy.png
Interactions: Carter Grey, Ozzy the Marowak, and Chase the Shiny Flygon; Kasey Kallisto and Snover
Mentions: N/A
SilverFlight SilverFlight Paperface Paperface
Davy's Pokemon
Davy Tauros.png Blukberry the Kantonian Tauros
Davy Combat Tauros.png Dillinger the Paldean Combat Tauros
Davy Blaze Tauros.png Apollo the Paldean Blaze Tauros
Davy Aqua Tauros.png Blue the Paldean Aqua Tauros
Davy Bouffalant.png Diana the Bouffalant
Davy Miltank.png Bessy the Miltank
Davy Azurill.png Azu the Azurill

Getting confirmation that Carter would make him a Whimsicott sweater had Davy absolutely beaming, as if the idea of getting anything made for him was the best gift ever. Seeing Carter's cheeks gain color again had him chuckling. "Haha, oh and I intend to make it a habit of coming back here. Especially when I start opening up a sort of daycare business here, if that's okay."

Hearing that just as long as the Pokemon chose him, Davy hummed and nodded, his eyes going back to the Rowlet, but the owlet disappeared within the leaves and branches. Should he?

Hearing that Carter had some sample collection to do and tending to the Pokemon, Davy felt torn. He looked at him and stared for a moment, trying to figure out if he should stay here or go with Kasey. He hummed in thought, then smiled. "Well, if we end up finishing our stuff early, I can come back and help you."

He found his Marowak trying to get him to say something else hilarious, but now it was Davy's cheeks turn to become pink. The way he asked to come find him was so shy and adorable, he couldn't help but feel a tiny bit flustered. "Haha, shouldn't take you too long to find me, pretty sure I'm the tallest and broadest guy here. I'll give you my schedule when I get it so you know where I'm going to be." He patted Carter on the shoulder as a form of goodbye, gave Chase his hand to smell before he went to pet the Flygon's head or chest (whichever one Chase preferred), then knelt down and held out his hand to shake hands with Ozzy before leaving.

"It was nice to hang out with you, Carter. I'll see you guys later. Goodbye." He led Kasey and his Snover with him, his Kantonian Tauros huffing in protest, running to Carter to give his hand another lick, then running after Davy and trotting alongside him.

Davy led Kasey to the main building, where they went inside and helped get Kasey registered - to which he was assigned to Team Strike after completing a little questionnaire about general personal information and what classes he'd like to take. Davy was given his schedule.

Oh... Oh dear. He was going to be extremely busy. And he forgot to get Carter's phone number.

He groaned.

Buff Biffington~ Ignite Dorm “2nd year”
D92750FC-59A8-4DEB-84AF-B21F045A4DA5.png
The bustling city of Violet, far more crazy and bursting with folks thanks to all it had to offer. Especially with the school campus of Johto Academy being just right there…. A guy like Buff could only imagine such a daily hustle and bustle like this when back home In Rikishii town, even the craziness that could be the Sumo league conference and busy of a time that it could bring into town each year and event, it still felt more contained and less populated compared the city of Violet and it’s academy campus with countless other students of all ages wandering about the grounds. It didn’t even include the city folk minding their own and tending to the day to day responsibilities each had going for them. Or the simple lives they led in a busy, active city such as this one…. What journey it had been for the reluctantly known Buffward Biffington that simply went by Buff.

He was twenty two years old and a mere second year student at the academy. He was determined on a being the big time world, universal champion of the sumo league. Oh sure, he’s competed over the years having the experience and backing of his family’s dojo back home, he’s put in more then enough work to compete…. But being the *Reigning, Defending, Undisputed WORLD, UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!!!!* was entirely different and so Buff decided why not engage in new methods of adding to his repertoire with psychological skills and mind numbing…. No, wrong word, mind advancing techniques and whatever else he could learn here. Which…. Was a LOT more then he had anticipated, like a far more in the *Lot, Lot, Lots* category and division. It was almost overwhelming his first year when signing up to be a student of sorts at Johto Academy…. The dojo back home was far simpler and offering far less classes and all that fancy learning of the big leagues.

Yet it was now year two for the twenty two, Buff was ready. He had been training all summer for this coming school year, he’d not be caught off guard and publicly overwhelmed again, No….. this year would be different. BELIEVE THAT!!! This heavyweight was ready and raring to go hard at the new schedule. He would conquer the academics with pure hard work and heavy lifting…. No obstacle would be too big or challenge too intimidating. He’d BUFF IT UP!!! He was determined to make this year his year, the year the challenges would be himself and become the obstacle for those classes to overcome! Oh yeah! Buff ain’t stopping in his sandals! Buff was going to make it through the big leagues of this schooling thing!

Dressed outside of his norm of loose and comfy that could make him look Fluffy Buff at times. He respected the code of Johto Academy and dressed in the full ignite gear to the T and dotting those I’s just to ensure success. It was however rather challenging to find a uniform that could accommodate his large figure and not be too tight and threatening to rip through the seams and threads with every movement and bend. He was sure the academy tailor or whoever that was didn’t care for the extra work and challenge of putting together and finding the right size from the normal average they might come across more regularly. But Buff couldn’t help that much and he did thank the person with a firm grip and heavy shake accompanied by a wide old smile to properly thank them for the assistance during that first year.

Now was year two and Buff had arrived a bit late…. Always a wide eyed small town guy when coming to bigger cities or ones he felt were bigger with more happening and fancy. Always turning around to second glance upon various signs, buildings and bright lights despite still walking and moving as he did a full slow spin around to look again. Even if Violet city wasn’t the biggest around it was still fairly large to him and even in year two it was still a sight to be hold. Meanwhile he just loved his brief moments with the guarding Bewear and that regular bearhug hello and missed ya too moment he’d share with the large Pokémon. If it wasn’t known to folks yet they’d all soon realize he was a heavyweight Pokémon kind of trainer though he’d adore those little fellas and lasses too. Especially considering he had now a youngin’ of a lass in Stufful that was perched on his shoulder with all fours with her big little eyes gazing over yonder and about the campus grounds at the site and seeming smile that could just turn the big man into putty whenever she used her adorableness so innocently and effectively. He wasn’t too use to having smaller Pokémon around him so often, Hawlucha who’d been resting in their pokeball was the only other smaller Pokémon he had and even Haws was a bit bigger right now then Stufful was in her youthful, baby esque stage.

Walking behind the gates and onto the campus with a particular jam stuck in his head causing him to bring a little cool and dance into his stride as his arms motion just so in align with his dance-walk. “Ooohhh…. Barraskeeeeewwwdaaaa!!” He sang aloud with a bit of accent as Stufful bobbed her head in rhythm atop his right shoulder to his singing and dance filled stride upon the campus. Seemingly unaware of how late he might be or care at the moment just joyful bobbing, hip/shoulders swaying as his legs dipped and rose with side to side motion and singing all the way through the campus gates after his greeting to Bewear and onward through the campus grounds to wherever he’d land next.

Interactions: Open
Mentions: N/A- Open
Pokémon:
Hariyama-(Pokeball)
Snorlax-(Pokeball)
Slaking-(Pokeball)
Throh-(Pokeball)
Sawk-(Pokeball)
Hawlucha-(Pokeball)
Stufful-(Shoulder)

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Connor Campbell
*August 14th*

Connor chuckled at the conversation going on by the two Ignite students. "Well feel free to practice on our battlefields when you can, hope we can count on you for our team tournament, team Strike has two wins, Purity and Ignite one each, we need to win this year to tie things up with team Strike. Of course it's not only battles, but the more points we round up the better." Connor shot the two students a smile and pointed at the stairs, "Go ahead and get comfortable in your dorms, we talk more when we do a team meeting during the week, I'll make sure to inform everyone on it. Don't be late to the director's speech!"

Connor walked away towards another group of students that were waiting for him, asking more questions. He was going to be busy for a while, which was to be expected from an RA.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 14th*

"Okay, we got the Nintendo side, followed by the Xbox and we're just missing the computer." G pointed at the open box with her precious gaming computer packed inside. "I am a player though, not an installer, at least not yet. Vanilla, you want to watch a movie? I don't think Noah is going to make it, so we might as well call it a day. I'll stream some Switch games instead."

The Vulpix chirped with joy as she jumped on the bed, snuggling up to the gamer girl. G threw her tie across the room and took of her shirt, keeping only her t-shirt on and skirt from the uniform while using a Wigglytuff plushie as a pillow for her back and head, leaning against the wall. She had her Rotom turn the lights off and set an alarm for 9 pm, to start her stream at that time. It was time for her to watch a new Arcane episode, her snacks had arrived a while back and the sound of the intro song from Imagine Dragons and the soda can popping open announced the beginning of Netflix and Chill.

G's Rotom had other plans though. Looking at the message, it did what its owner would usually do in such an instance, auto replying to Noah with G's location, dorm number and a message "come on in! - G". The idea was so G's series wouldn't get interrupted, since he was supposed to just be there to install her computer, just like before, she didn't need to be bothered with the details while the man worked.

Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

6F9B9307-6600-4480-A11F-B9CA38C1C7E5.png
Joss Vanberg~ Purity Dorm “Third Year”

Chilling in his room with Swinub resting next him having made his way slowly from the floor to atop the blue beanbag chair. Meanwhile Wooper and Spheal played about the room with Spheal rolling around after the blue amphibian. Joss yawned after what felt like a long trip from Cianwood City and then what followed once arriving at the campus with tours and all the hustle and bustle of students all around the place. He scratched the side of Swinubs fur while tossing over a glance and small smile to Spheal and Wooper as they played between scenes of one of his favorite movies as it played on the small screen TV in his dorm room, ‘Dude, where’s my Revavroom?’ Thoughts of hanging out among the stars and sunset turned moonlight crossed his mind here and there, but so did the realization that he’d likely get caught up in the vibes of the lakeside chill and receive another unintentional detention for curfew or something. A total bummer but least it gave him more chill time even if less Narly then other options.

273C3E19-D447-4F81-94D4-CD008FA3472F.jpeg

Vennin Vusso~ Strike Dorm

Hanging around at the beach with Breè resting on his lap
and Talis on head and shoulder while Sal continued to maul him after it seemed to compare the long hours in the Pokeball alone to solitary confinement in a jail and tended to be overly dramatic when released.

Wondering if the Strike team would be good to go this year and today especially. Vennin turned seemingly in sync to their arrival during the Strike dorm tour, catching Noah’s wave and meeting it with his own using what limb option he had remaining that wasn’t taken by a Pokémon in some way or another. “Hey, Noah!” Vennin waved back noticing his chuckle and could only imagine the sight he must have looked to him now and to the rest of the strike tour students. While further offering a wave and smile to the new kids and fellow students as well. “You could ease up, Sal… Your making me look a bit odd right now, Pal.” He side whispered to his Swalot with a slight chuckle and smile.

Noah Wiley1677900850201.png
Location: Purity Dorms - Elizabeth's Dorm (2nd Floor, P-42), Johto Academy
Interactions: Elizabeth Elric
Hecotoro Hecotoro
Noah's Pokemon:

1677900826761.png Tails the Kantonian Vulpix
1677900830140.png Poly the Porygon
1677900833551.png Siri the Rotom
1677900837219.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

Siri got a buzz back and flew out Noah's pocket as he walked down the girl's dorms. Huh. Just come on in? He squinted at the message, then shrugged. He nearly touched the door handle that led to P-42, but he was hearing noises on the other side. Was she watching something? Was he too late? Would he be bothering her if he came in?

Well, his hand was already pushing the door open. It was a bit dark, and he looked around with wide eyes. "Yo, it's a bit da-" He looked over at G, and realized she was partially undressed. Thankfully, with a shirt and skirt on, but immediately felt like he shouldn't be in here. He then saw what was playing. "Oh, Arcane? Cool. Where's your computer?" He asked, looking around for it on the floor, but having not left the doorframe because he felt like he needed more confirmation to just come on in. His Vulpix and the bag of berries was still cradled in one arm, his Rotom having slipped the phone back into his jacket pocket.

Johto Academy-A.png~Dolan Larch...~
~Pokemon: Rook the Hisui Arcanine, Molly the Furfrou, Godfrey the granbull, Hank the greavard...~
~Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Noah TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies Quentin mysteryxio mysteryxio Orion
References: Team Strike members apart of the tour

Dolan grinned at Quentin as he mentioned his arcanine.

"That's because Rook is special. He comes from a very old breed of dogs. Not too many left. Rook comes from a long line of canine. My father breeds them so they might never fully go extinct. They come from a time when Sinnoh was in its Hisui period. An interesting subject if you like history" Dolan said. Rook ran over to Elliot excited. The dog stood on his hind legs to look at Elliot on an eye to eye level and held his mouth open. He looked at Elliot like he had never seen a berry in his entire life nor had he even eaten a meal either. Dolan looked over at Rook and Elliot and noticed this behavior.

"I'm glad you got that straightened out. Good job, Noah!.... He's a contest dog! He's trained to act, big faker! Such good form too, but I know all of your tricks, boy! I fed you well today. He just acts hungry all the time. You can give him a berry if you want. It seems like you could use a bite too" Dolan said grinning at Elliot.Dolan looked over at the kid who claimed to be looking for an abra. Noah was quick to jump into action and help the boy. Dolan looked back at the boy.

"Do you remember the last location you seen your abra? Maybe backtracking your locations may help find it" Dolan added. He grinned at Noah then at any Strike team members that may have been listening to him. The tour went just as well as Dolan had hoped it would. Maybe even better. As Noah began heading to the began heading to the Team Purity Dorm, Dolan grinned at him, then clasped his hands together and looked at the different Team Strike members.

"Fantastic! Yes. Noah, you are doing fantastic as a Residential asssistant! If any of you guys need help, you can also seek me out! I'm always ready to lend a hand to anyone that needs it! As for your rooms. Your room numbers will be on the bulletin board and since the tour has been concluded you can find your ID's on the table here! As someone skilled in Room decorating, I can happily help anyone arrange their belongings in their room. They can be quite small so optimizing space can be tricky, or maybe you just need some help with heavy lifting!" Dolan added. Dolan didn't mind helping new students settle into their rooms and things. He quite enjoyed helping others. Especially in matters of :bishiesparklesr:fashion:bishiesparklesl: . He gestured to the table.

"Some of you are new faces. As Team Strike Rep, I look forward to seeing what you all are capable of and assisting you in becoming your best selves" He finished.

1677925213146.png
Clement
Violet City to Strike Dorm
Date: August 14th Interactions: Possibly Altair and Bodie

Clement's calm blue eyes slowly parted, opening to see her room bathed in the sun's morning glow. She looked down toward her pokemon pinning the comforter to the bed. Carefully removing her legs from under the comforter, she stepped off the bed, cautious not to disturb the pokemon's sleep. Her head turned to look back with a smile, admiring her team before creeping over to her patterned satchel and packing whatever essentials weren't already at her academy dorm. Clement laid her satchel down before preparing for the day with breakfast and a cold shower. Returning to the room, she saw Inari sitting on top of her dressing, looking down at Amalthea and Laika playing on the bed. She leaned in the doorframe, watching her pokemon play with a smile that slowly turned mischievous. As if using a quick tackle, Clement joined in the fun, pulling both pokemon into her embrace. "Looks like you two need practice detecting sneak attacks," Clem chuckled, petting them both. Suddenly, an Inari jumped onto Clem, knocking her head to the ground. "Owch, that's fair. I suppose I should say US three need to work on reaction time, huh?"

In the other room, Clem's mother shouted to inform her that she had to leave in five minutes if she planned on arriving on time. Clement shot herself to her feet, dusting off her clothes. Shouting a confirmation back, Clement tossed her satchel on before turning to her pokemon and bending down to their level. "You all ready to go?" Clem said, grabbing her poke balls and returning them after confirmation. Carefully, she placed them on top of everything else she packed. Clement originally wanted to attach them like keychains, but she was too terrified of losing one due to her bad luck. Another shout informing her that they had one minute left sent Clement flying to the door, tapping her shoes onto her feet before dashing out of the house to travel to Johto Academy.

The air felt refreshing as Clement took her first steps into Violet city after a long trip. Clem stretched as she took a deep breath, cold air filling her lungs as anticipation started swelling. It was the start of a new school year, and Clem couldn't wait to see everyone. With a smile plastered across her face, Clement started moving through Violet City. Not wanting her pokemon to end up separated, she kept them in their poke balls till reaching the academy. Though, she did wish they could see the city while she walked through it, especially the iconic sprout tower. The tower's unique design always piqued her interest. Despite being in Violet City before, Clem never quite found the time to visit the ground floor. Any time she had the opportunity, it was the dead of night. "Talk about bad luck," she mumbled to herself. However, maybe her luck will allow her time this year. At least, that's what she was hoping. Clem spun around by the sole of her shoe and started back on track to the academy. With the gate coming into view, Clem reached into her satchel and pulled out a heal ball. She released Amalthea right as she crossed the threshold into the academy.

Clement passed by several different students doing various antics on her way to the Strike Dorm. Seeing everyone excited and cheerful at the start of the year made Clement hopeful for the future. On her way, she momentarily took a break to gaze at the central fountain, admiring the beauty. Clement took a deep crisp breath of fresh air before continuing to the dorms. She couldn't help but wonder what kind of friendships and rivalries would form this year as she reached down to pull out her school ID, giving Ponyta a quick pat before entering the building. After walking in, Clement turned to see Ponyta distracted with a butterfly. Not wanting to cut Amalthea's fun short, Clem propped the door open with a nearby wedge for her and walked to the bottom of the stairs to wait for her to enter. While waiting, Clement noticed a heads-up penny on the ground. "Huh, must be my lucky day," she stated, kneeling to swipe it.

pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Team: Strike
Interacting with: Dolan ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 , Quentin TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

Once given permission Elliot happily held out the berry to the arcanine, who made it vanish in the blink of an eye. The boy laughed. "Eeeew, arcanine drool." He reached out to pet the hairy fire dog, burying his small hand into the endless fluff of the pokemon's mane.

Elliot followed the tour without much to say, simply taking everything in. He noted where the strike dorms were and watched as a few people sorted out their things.
When Noah left Elliot waved to him.
"Thanks for everything!"

He turned back to Dolan. "Thanks for your help too." Elliot didn't have much of an idea of what to expect in the dorms, he supposed the best way to find out was to go himself, and he wanted to get at least a little unpacked before the evening introduction lecture, but he had one more question:

"Hey Dolan, can you tell me about pokemon contests? What do you have to do?" He'd seen the courses on the list, but Elliot had never been permitted to attend a contest, or even watch on television, and he was very curious.

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Location: Johto Academy greenhouses: Central greenhouse -Temperate zone -> Carter's greenhosue office (now covered in leaves)
Interacting with: Davy Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , Kasey Paperface Paperface

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

"Daycare, yeah! I just need to clear it with the faculty in charge, but it shouldn't be a problem. We already have the permits."
The thought of getting help taking care of the pokemon dropped off at the greenhouse was amazing, the thought of it being Davy was even more so.
Carter was so caught up in the thought he almost didn't catch what was said next.

"Come back? Today?....yeah. Yeah, I'd like that...Because! I-I have so much to do! Yeah!" Carter covered quickly.
Ozzy face-palmed.
"Oh boy, you'd really be helping me out!"

Carter saw them to the door, and waved them off. "It was nice hanging with you too." He replied, watching for a moment longer as Davy walked away.

Once the other guys were gone Carter walked slowly back to his office.
"Did...that really just happen?" A broad grin appeared and grew on his face. "He said it was nice hanging out with me!"
Ozzy nodded supportively, and gave him a thumbs up.

"Quick Osemite! To the lab!"

Carter's office doubled as his lab: it was an open square of space, protected from the greenhouse humidity by glass walls on two sides, and backed up against the concrete water filtration house on the other two. His desk was L-shaped and help a pair of wide monitors, running the climate programs that kept the greenhouse atmospheres stable. Against one of the concrete walls was a line of different machines. One of them had a soft, white thread drawn from a large bag of wool. Carter flipped a switch and the machine squeaked into motion, pulling the wool up and spinning it into a tight, fine thread.

"Gonna need a lot more yarn to make Davy's sweater. Damn! I didn't get his measurements!" Perhaps Dolan could help him out tomorrow when they saw him.

Against the other concrete wall, across from his desk was a hammock, strung up tightly, with pillows thrown at random angles, for when Carter inevitably fell asleep in the lab, but today he walked past it, more awake than he had been in days.

"Now I just need those plants."
Carter darted out of his office and jogged to the tropical zone, and from there, he began sampling leaves from several aromatic plants.
A slight rustle sounded in a tree, just over his head. Kass dropped like a stone and landed on Carter's shoulders with an excited squeal.
"AAAHHH!" Carter yelled, and toppled under the pokemon's impact. When Ozzy ran up to them, breathless and alarmed, he rolled his eyes.
Kass was trying to assassinate their trainer by licking his face, and Carter was in such fits of laughter he could barely breathe.

"Kass Kass Kass! Stop please! Hahahaha!"

When Carter finally managed to return to his office, his arms were filled with the fresh leaves he needed. Carter put them in another machine and began to process them slowly.
"Kass, I'll need your magical leaf too."
Kass obeyed, filling the entire office with bright and sparkling leaves. Carter spat some out with a tired expression.
"Thanks...Kass. Always so helpful."

"Leeeaaaaf!" The leafeon crooned, clearly very pleased with herself.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 14th*

G's eyes widen as she saw Noah standing in her doorway. Her first reaction was to throw a Ditto plushie over her skirt to make sure he didn't see anything he shouldn't and the second was to throw her Clefa plushie at Noah. "Is knocking not a thing here? Or is that an RA exclusive?" She moved to the side of her bed, standing up while passing her hand through her hair. "Take off your shoes."

G walked over to Noah, stopping in front of him and reaching out to the light switch and turning the lights on. "Hi." She said with a smile, before picking up the Clefa toy she threw earlier and holding it in her arms. "So, I take really good care of my computer, since my life depends on it basically." She walked over to the box in the middle of her dorm, just opened up. "I don't want to set it up wrong, otherwise I won't be able to stream tonight or ever. Since you're a streamer also, I figured you know how to do this? If not, I'm sure there's some tutorials I can look up."

She walked over and grabbed a blue can of soda. "Want some?" She held the drink out to him before sitting on her desk. "So, think you can get the job done, before six? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to have boys over after the curfew, are we? In case we need to pull an all nighter. Oh, we can watch Arcane, have you seen it?"

Sharon Wright
s3.jpg

"Really? You think so? Thank you!" Sharon looks really happy when Bodie denied the silliness of her dream. "The boys in my town said I'm sucidal for thinking about that but I just think a dream shouldn't be caged by everyday logic. There's a lot of wonderfully strong people out there and I want to be as inspiring as them!"

"Really? Dorm tournament. You can count on me for that!" She replied to Connor as he walked away.

"I'm going to unpack things in my room. See you later Bodie!" Sharon waved her buddy goodbye before she went to look for her room, though after taking 5 steps she immediately backtracked and whispered to Bodie.

"Oh, yeah. If you're not interested in the voltrob do tell me if you see it around. I think keeping it will be a fun project. Bye~" This time Sharon was leaving for real.

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 Hecotoro Hecotoro

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
gVHZc3H.png

Psion - Klefki | Axel - Piplup | Egg
Interactions: Clement ( Cadborosa Cadborosa ), Potentially Bodie

FMipD58.png
"O
kay, almost- there-" With another shove, Altair attempted to get the nearly person-sized egg up another flight of stairs. A small blue Pokemon was on the ground beside him, clumsily trying also to push the egg with its flippers. Although it doesn't seem to be working that well as the Piplup's flipper slipped on the metallic surface of the egg and caused the entire Pokemon to tumble backward as it somersaulted down the flight of stairs it was supposed to be going upwards.

The Klefki that floated beside the entire debacle glided downstairs and hooked the Piplup's neck cushion with one of its tendrils, preventing the other from rolling down another flight of stairs as it hit a wall and bounced off, hurling towards the direction of the ground floor.

"Hey! Hey guys! Can you guys like, not?? I'm kind of dying here!" After getting the giant egg up one flight of stairs, or half of a floor, the trainer clearly looked like he was out of energy as well. Altair can feel his arms shaking a bit as he tried to push the egg up another step, the egg rolled upwards a bit before gravity began to roll it downwards again. "Oh no no no no no not right now!" The boy exclaimed as he saw the egg clunk down a step, and then another, and then another, and it went down faster. Altair briefly thought about how sore his arms and legs were, and how his ankles felt like they were stabbing his feet because of the weight pressed on them, and then how it would feel like being rolled over by the giant metal egg. It wasn't an exciting prospect, and besides, this egg has hit so much stuff and broken the thing it hit rather than itself, it'll be fine. If it damages something, then it's the RA's fault for not giving him an elevator key or telling him about how luggage is supposed to be handled anyways.

With that though, Altair simply let go of the egg and quickly stepped to the side as the metal oval barreled down the stairs, bounced off of the bottom wall, and ricocheted into the opposite direction and began rolling down the first flight of stairs. "...Wait, wait wait wait wait! Oh shit..." Honestly, he wasn't expecting that to happen. Starting over half a floor was one thing, but starting over the entire floor was a bad prospect. It was worse when he saw that there seemed to be people at the bottom of the stairs, he would get into so much trouble if the egg killed someone.

"Hey you! Yeah, you at the door!" Altair hopped onto the stair railing and slid down nimbly, but not as fast as the egg rolling down. "Get the fuck away from there!" He yelled while the metallic jingling sound of a Klefki's keys followed.

Interaction: The Silent Z The Silent Z

After Queenie and Steelhead decided to leave the dorms, someone caught their eye, someone who looked like he could enjoy a battle. They bolted towards him, Queenie being a little faster.

"Seeeedra!" She called to Steelhead, who was keeping up decently. When they reached Buff, Steelhead looked up at him. "Lai lairon!"

"Hoho, the shoe finds the other foot, does it? See that? That shit I trust. I know your Dr. Phil loving, therapist-being bipedal fox isn't gonna lie to me. We're bros after all! He helped me translate my Pokemon's food preferences, AND he helped me figure out what about Luna's food was giving her the shits that one time! We are pals for life!"

Laurel exclaimed, walking over to Nox and bumping fists with him, doing their own secret handshake with the large fox before slinging an arm over Landon's shoulders and giving him a "friendly" shake, "So you're lonely, hmmm? You're so lonely you need to talk to ME, of all people? You know theres a massive gathering of everyone that is going to be living in this building all semester CURRENTLY downstairs, mingling with their peers and making friends! You could be doing that, instead of pestering me for no good reason! Theres SO many people down there you can pester instead! Nox, you should make him go down there and make friends!"

She threw her hands up in exasperation, placing her Espeon back on her bed with a stern, "No stealing!" before pulling her desk chair out and sitting down.

Naberius Naberius

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Location: Johto Academy greenhouses: Carter's greenhosue office (now= longer covered in leaves)
Interacting with: Davy Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

Once the leaves had been swept up and bagged, and the machines were running smoothly, Carter slumped into his computer chair. Something slid into view on his desk. It was the print out Ozzy had been holding.
"Marramamawak marro." The pokemon said, tapping the sheet.
Carter groaned, sat up and took the paper, scanning it briefly.

"Ooooh no! I ordered a hundred 20lb bags of pokemon food, not twenty 100lb bags! These'll be impossible to move..."

At the very least, the delivery truck had unloaded them, but they sat in an unruly pile by the back door. It took Ozzy and Carter both to heave the bags into a dolly two at a time and push them over to the pokemon food dispenser at the back of the temperate zone. It was a massive glass holding container, and the opening to load it...was at the top.

Carter went back to his office to get the step ladder.

"Marroa ma-ma marowak?"

"I'm not gonna bother anyone else with this. It's my job, besides, the teachers are busy with the new students, my friends are busy and and there is no way I'm asking Laurel for help."

Carter set up the ladder, took hold of the top of a bag and tried to lift it. "And double besides, I can do it...see?" He was already turning red under the pressure of the 100lb bag of food, lifted haphazardly onto his shoulders.

"Just...need...to climb up there...now..."

Ozzy watched in fearful anticipation. Carter made it to the top of the steps with no small effort, but, once up there he realized, he couldn't open the bag, needing both hands not to drop the food. Just then, the ladder began to shake as he overbalanced.

"Marro!" Ozzy yelled, as Carter started to fall backwards.

Noah WileyPJ Casual Noah.jpg
Interactions: Elizabeth Elric, Vanilla the Alolan Vulpix, Pudding the Snom, Spicy the Sneasel
Mentions: Dolan
Hecotoro Hecotoro
Noah’s Pokémon:

Huh?

Why did she seem so upset? She acted like she didn’t even send the message for him to come in at all. He grabbed the Cleffa plushie right after it hit his head, and then checked his Rotom phone, Siri buzzing. Though, he didn’t really have time to validate what he saw, so he just let it go. “Well, I swore I saw ya tellin’ me ta enter along with tellin’ me where the room number was. Oh well, m’bad. Prob’ly shoulda knocked regardless.” He did as he was told, taking off his shoes and closing the door behind him. He did give her a big smile upon her saying hi, giving the Cleffa toy back to her.

Hearing that her life depended on her computer, he chuckled. “Same. Bein’ a vtuber is the only reason why I can afford anythin’.” He walked over to the box with her computer, setting down his Vulpix, who waved his paw at Vanilla. Saving a few berries in his pocket, Noah handed her the assorted bag of berries. “Oh, here’s for yer Pokémon. I got one who doesn't eat.” He then very carefully hugged the tower and pulled it out of the box. “Yer good, would suck not seein’ another G stream.” He chuckled, setting it wherever she wanted it set up at.

He grabbed a soda she handed out and smiled. “Oh, thanks.” He then got to work on the cables, absentmindedly cable-managing as he did so, having to lay down on the ground to get the cables through whichever way they needed to go before standing back up, grunting as stood back up and sighing. “Alrighty, I think- Oh, yeah, definitely before six, unless ya got programs ya need set up, which that be a bit into the night. And uh… No, generally not. Even though I’m an RA, I’m kinda in hot water right now… Went to go help a kid, but didn’t do it through a teacher like proper, so I got in trouble today. Oh well, though.” He waved his hand nonchalantly, as if it didn’t bother him even though it very clearly did.

The offer to watch Arcane was tempting. He looked out the window, noting that Dolan was taking care of everything. He then shrugged, a small smile on his face. “Sure, why not?” He looked over at Tails, who was sitting there patiently waiting for permission to get on G’s bed.

“Oh, looks like he wants to see Vanilla. Is it alright if he hops on yer bed? I promise, he doesn't shed, just really warm.” He also noticed a Snom on top of her fridge, and a Sneasel also chilling on her bed. He waved at them, giving Snom an adoring look before going back to work to set up her computer after cracking open a soda and taking a swig.

Interaction: The Silent Z The Silent Z

After Queenie and Steelhead decided to leave the dorms, someone caught their eye, someone who looked like he could enjoy a battle. They bolted towards him, Queenie being a little faster.

"Seeeedra!" She called to Steelhead, who was keeping up decently. When they reached Buff, Steelhead looked up at him. "Lai lairon!"
The stride ever noticeable with his frame and dancing motions here and there. Music playing through his mind without any noticeable headphones or device being used. Simply old school rocking out to your own memory of songs and various beats. A young Stufful doing her own thing with a dance upon his right shoulder. Only just in time had he noticed a Seadra and and Lairon racing towards him, a smile crossing his face and a nod offered in greetings. “Howdy pals!” Buff spoke while Stufful waved a paw and more quietly greeted the pair of Pokémon.

The next thought occurring to him that both Lairon and Seadra appeared to be after something. A rough guess going by tone and confirming it with a look towards his Stufful, told the big man that a battle was what they seemed to desire from him. It was a interesting idea that could be fun even if typically Buff and his squad were more on the Sumo wrestling side of battles. However, being late as he was and behind schedule by some ways as he would need to settle back into the dorms and get a few things squared away personally. Buff offered a slight frown, “Sorry to disappoint ya fellas…. Fraid I ain’t ready to join ya in a battle right now. Just arrived and have to take care of some responsibilities. Ya understand I hope?” He reasoned and offered an apology. “But, I’m sure a good battle and challenge is there today yet. I’m just rather late is all.”

“Stuuff…Stuffuulll!” The young bear cub spoke with a friendly smile and nod.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 14th*

G raised an eyebrow, clearly teasing as she watched Noah get to work. "Oh so some girl you just met today, invites you to help her out... then you walk into her room, trying to get a sneak peek? Then accept to spend the night with her watching Netflix?"

She looked at the Vulpix and shurgged, "Fine with me, he looks like a real gentleman." Again, teasing Noah. "Vanilla doesn't mind company, she's a very friendly lady herself."

After having her fun, G jumped off her desk and walked over to Noah, trying to get a peek at what he was doing. "You're very good with this stuff. I want to major in technology, but besides installing games, I don't know very much. Any classes you could recommend? I have my schedule already, but maybe I missed something."

She then gave Noah a sticker, which was a neon blue controller with a G in the center of the controller. "Welcome to my video game club by the way, I don't take no for an answer. I'll be making it tomorrow and setting up a stand." Her teasing smile transformed into a pleading one, "Can you help me with it? I need new recruits."

Noah WileySmug Noah.png
Interactions: G
Hecotoro Hecotoro
Noah’s Pokémon:

Wha-?

Noah opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. She was clearly teasing him, he knew that. Should he play into her bait? He certainly didn’t want to sound like he’s lashing out. “H-hey now, yer the one thinkin’ some guy’s interested in Netflix ‘n’ chillin’, I wasn’t even thinkin’ of that. Who’s the naughty one now?” He teased back with a smug grin. There we go, not as aggressive.

He rolled his eyes upon hearing that his Vulpix was more of a gentleman than he was. Upon hearing it was okay, Tails mewled at G in thanks and hopped on G’s bed, stretching and then bowing his front half to show off his gentlemanliness to Vanilla.

Finally, G let him go with the stupid, bothersome teasing. Oh, technology? He grinned at her, done with setting up her physical setup and grabbing the sticker she gave. Before he even had time to comment on the classes, she started pestering him again, and then pleaded. He looked away, sighing. That pleading look was getting to him… Damn it.

“Okay, yeah, I can help ya with it. Jus’… Don’t get me into any more trouble than I already am, aite? ‘N’ also, there’s those tech classes by that Schniz guy. I’m takin’ computer codin’ from ‘em. I’m more of a software guy myself. I’m sure he’s got more hardware focused classes. Maybe even robotics if that’s yer thing.” Man, so pushy, she was. But the pushy nature of her did make him smile. Just a tiny bit.

“So, ya gonna have video game tourneys?” He grinned a bit wider, turning on her computer for her to see if it booted up correctly.

((Heyo! A little PSA, I’m writing the time-skip post for Hecotoro Hecotoro , so you can all take this as the signal to start posting for the new day! Medic is still in charge, I just offered to write this.))

~~~~~

40eb3f97f249f04df6b70de921e1c03e.jpg

Day 1 and the club fair

The school year began with bright sun and a near cloudless sky. It was a day of introductions and reacquaintances. The bustle of the central campus grounds simmered with the excitement of the new, and the calm progression of the familiar as students of all ages began their classes.

The teachers, fitted with lesson plans, grading schemes and fresh minds to mold, went about their teaching with the energy the long summer had afforded them.

First period, then second and then lunch all went by and marked nothing unusual about the school day, but it was after the midday bell rang that something began to happen:

6b03a0d6515b60db38a7e8c926d32cca.jpg
Along the front path that lead up to the main building, students were setting up tables, filling them with all and sundry: There were paper models, costumes, sports equipment, musical instruments, chess boards, yoga mats, everything anything that could be used in one of the schools many clubs, and of course, pokemon: Nearly every club table had people and their pokemon working together to set things up.

Today was the club fair! And it was slowly filling with all the eager members looking for more people to join.

Students could take time between and after classes to peruse the scores of tables and choose a few clubs to fill their free time.

For the pokemon-inclined: there were battle clubs, contest clubs, racing clubs, pokemon care and style clubs, a pokemon cafe club and so many more. There were also sports clubs, a gamer club, a babysitter’s club, a shogi club, a paranormal investigator’s club, the greenhouse club, more music clubs than one could count and the list went on.

Anything a student could possibly want was represented in that line-up, and of course, if it wasn’t, there was an administrator with a form to start new clubs sitting just in front of the main building, ready to turn new ideas into, you guessed it, more clubs.

Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Naberius Naberius explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread The Silent Z The Silent Z Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes Paperface Paperface ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies mysteryxio mysteryxio Cadborosa Cadborosa

Quentin Windstrom.

After his morning classes, Quentin was bored. But when he saw the battling table, he made a beeline toward it. Battling was Quentin's most favored activity, and he and his pokemon partners aspired to be at the top of the League.

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Date: August 15
Location: Johto Academy, outside the central building - Club fair
Interacting with: Open to anyone
Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

Carter made his way down the main path, a large box in his arms. Ozzy was right behind him, also carrying stuff for the greenhouse club table.

"Marro mah!" The pokemon shouted as Carter nearly bumped into someone for the third time on their way from the greenhouse.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Carter called out to the people he'd nearly hit. "Ugh, sorry Ozzy, I guess I'm a little distracted. Yesterday was...really different."

Carter thought back to the day before, when Davy had caught him falling from the ladder. They talked for ages, Davy helped feed the pokemon, he even bravely made the attempt to ride Carter's flygon Chase. Sure they only made it 10 feet of the ground, but it certainly was entertaining to watch. The point was, he'd never actually enjoyed spending time with another human being like that before. Carter's mind kept circling back to that evening.

"Marrowa marro marowakwak."

"You're right! Today we need focus. Membership for the greenhouse club is way down. We need to boost it, and I have just the thing!"

The table had already been set up, with two other students (the only other two in the club) setting out plants and diagrams with their pokemon.
Carter set the box down on the table and drew out a series of small vials.

"Essential oils made from the plants in the greenhouse. I was thinking we could offer free pokemon massages!"

The other two looked at him: One was an Alolan boy, about 16, with dark skin and a colourful t-shirt. His hair was braided into tight rows and tied back with a bandana. His pokemon, an Alolan marowak, raised a hand at Ozzy, who gave the other pokemon a high five. The second member was a girl with red hair, freckles and a loose pair of jean overalls that were too big. Her Sweeney was helping her pot a newly-fruiting berry plant.

"Hey, that's not a bad idea Carter, Taneh, you're in medicine too right? Have you taken your pokemon physio class yet?"

The Alolan boy nodded. "Yeah sort of, we just did the basics, but I know enough to give a few massages sure."

Carter beamed. "That's great, can you also get the students' pokemon to choose their favourite scent? I'm running a preference experiment with those oils, I just extracted them last night."
There may have been an ulterior motive to his request, Carter wanted to test the fragrances for the shampoo he was creating for Laurel's pokemon. Not that he would ever admit it of course.

As they set up, Carter put out a sign for the free massages, and stood by it, waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back