• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Johto Academy RP

Characters
Here
Kasey KallistoFacey.png
The ten-to-one odds quickly reduced when the Tauros herd's majority wandered off into the grass. Taking some of the tension in the air with them. Snover appeared visibly relieved. Her arm slumped down after receiving a wave from the Tauros' trainer. Situations like these had become a common occurrence ever since she had taken to Kasey, but luckily this group was less prone to taunting than the wild Pokemon had been. Her eyes darted up at the Marowak before her - and widened. “We're not looking for a battle,” she insisted, flailing her arms anxiously, “promise!

Meanwhile, Kasey's attention got pulled from the menagerie of visually strong Pokemon. Carter had addressed him and appeared more concerned with keeping the greenhouse intact than anything. “You meaning to tell me this whole thing, with the Tauros and all, ain't an ambush then?” He asked, revealing his outlandish assessment of the situation. “Should've just said so if ya curious about me!

His explanation held for the moment when Davy approached with an outstretched hand. Kasey accepted the offer without hesitation. Grabbing his hand firmly, he tapped the guy's broad shoulder once. “Kasey Kallisto, one and only!” He confirmed with a slight grin. As if having his name remembered meant more than common courtesy. “Ya know, something's nagging at me.” He continued while lowering his shoulder. Letting the sling of his pack slide off into his waiting hand. “'Cause both of ya seem confused.” Digging through his backpack, he quickly produced a map of the Kanto region and held it up. Tracing the path he believed he had taken to arrive here. “See, 'cause I found Snover here at Mt. Moon, and then passed through a cave to get here, Pewter City,” he explained before pointing fingers at Davy, “so, why ya calling it Violet City?

Either way, I'm here on the Indigo Challenge, y'know? So, I was looking for the gym. But! Ya got a pretty good spot here, and Snover seems to like the plants, so I'mma stay for a while.” Kasey broke eye contact for a moment to observe his surroundings. He knew nothing of plants other than the ones used in cooking, but they looked cared for. Which served as an indication of Carter's commitment. And he would like to challenge the big guy, Davy, before getting back on the road anyway. “So, where do I sign up?” He suddenly added, returning his gaze to move between Carter and Davy until either answered.

Interactions: Marowak, Carter ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Davey ( Merciless Medic Merciless Medic )
Mentions: -

2a37777c30094036874fa30e74e77810.jpg

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Date: August 14
Location: Johto Academy greenhouses: Central greenhouse -Temperate zone.
Interacting with: Davy Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , Kasey Paperface Paperface

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

Carter balked at the mention of getting him onto one of the tauros' backs. "Oh, that's okay, I'm good with walking...no offense Bluk."
The tauros licked his hand and he stifled a laugh. "Agh, that tickles!"
Davy began listing the amount he could lift and Carter's eyes popped. This guy is super human... he thought.

Then there was the other guy, Davy didn't seem willing to entertain a fight, for which Carter was thankful.
"Wait, "expelled again?""
He made a note to ask Davy about that later.
When Kasey offered his explanation for the challenge Carter blinked in surprise: ""Ambush"? Did you think Davy was attacking me with his tauros?" Carter seemed visibly relieved. "Davy was just showing me his pokemon, there's no ambush here, and the flygon and the marowak are mine. This is Chase, and this is Ozzy."

Slowly Carter began to put the pieces together. "Hold on a minute...Mount Moon? Indigo challenge? Let me see that map..."
Carter came around to look at the paper and smacked his forehead.
"I should have realized sooner! This is a map of the Kanto region, Kasey, you're currently in Johto!"

Carter pressed his lips together to try and stifle the laughter, but he couldn't help it.
"I'm sorry" Carter said between chuckles. "How in the world did you get this mixed up?"

He smiled. "If it's the registration counter you're looking for, that's at the main building. I was about to give Davy here a tour of the greenhouse, but why don't you tag along with us for now and I'll walk you there later, when we meet up with another friend, we'll be going that way anyway for the contest halls. I have to warn you though, the Johto academy is a pretty serious educational facility, you won't be able to slack off and expect to pass the courses here. Are you up to that type of challenge?"

Chase stepped forward at this point, flaring his wings.
"Fly flygon fly fly!"

Carter took in what his pokemon had to say. "It looks like Chase is impressed with your fighting spirit Kasey, he wants to battle you one day."

"Fllly!"

With the misunderstanding cleared up, Carter was eager to press on with the tour.
"I think I'll show you the tropical zone next, it took forever for us to put in the skywalk, but I'm pretty proud of how it turned out!"

Ozzy shouldered his bone club and started on his way to the tropical zone doors, setting his pace to a slow saunter so the others could catch up.
"This place is pretty nice." He addressed the other trainers' pokemon. It's always the perfect temperature, meals three times a day, and the humans aren't allowed in the rivers and pools, they're just for pokemon."

Sharon Wright
s3.jpg

"See you later, Elliot. Next time we meet it will be a duel!" Sharon waved at the boy as he ran back towards his group. Bubble bobbed up and down impatiently, though he calmed down when Sharon stuffed an oran berry into his beak and then retreated into his pokeball. When Bodie asked her about her battling experience Sharon immediately let out a stream of answer, she's more than happy to share her exploits in Galar.

"I have lots of battle experience. There's academy in Galar too you know, I perfected my ability to strike at those potential champions by hiding in unexpected place and caught them off guard! I can't get enough at their startled expression when they see me jump at them." Sharon let out a laugh when she recalled those moments, after she got her pokemons from her parents she would spends hours in hidden places like bushes or trash bin so she could ambush any passing trainers, though she didn't share anything about the battle itself, because unless those opponents only had caterpie or grubbin she would always ends up losing, and she wanted Bodie to thinks that she's a cool trainer.

When the tour for Ignite start, Sharon followed eagerly and would oftenly force herself to the front of the crowd to get better sight of what the school had to offer. She would murmur her thought to hersef as she took mental notes on places she thought would be interesting.

"Ohh~ halloween. I should ask papa to send that costume here."

"So if I dance I can meet someone special? Lifelong rival here I come!"

"Gym! This will be my headquarters soon!"

The group finally arrived at their dorm and Sharon didn't waste any time in taking her ID card. She also raised her hand and asked a question.

"Is there any gym leader here?"

SilverFlight SilverFlight ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 Hecotoro Hecotoro

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Connor Campbell
*August 14th*

"Huh?" Conner looked around until he spotted Sharon raising her hand.

"Gym leader in the school?" Connor chuckled and shook his head. "No, but we do have one here in Violet City. His name is Falkner and he is a bird master. He is famous for playing around with his opponents accuracy, even the Steelix or Electabuzz have a hard time dealing with his bird Pokemon, they're top notch. We've seen him take down plenty of rookies that come from Dark Cave with their Geodude and get put in their place. His top level battles are also something out of this world, his Pidgeot is just amazing, along with his Skarmory. If you want to challenge him, I suggest getting ready first."

"But..." he decided to continue, getting attention from the other battle focused students around him, "If you want to be one of the best in this academy, we hold different tournaments, sometimes free for all and sometimes the houses face off against each other. So if you want to become a better battler, I suggest taking classes with Miss Rineheart, she's very good. But, if you feel you're a pro already, Morty's classes are worth it, might not be that often since he does have to run a gym, but he has some crazy strategies sometimes." Conner sighed, having talked a handful again, "Any more questions?"
Interactions: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Johto Academy-A.png~Dolan Larch...~
~Pokemon: Rook the Hisui Arcanine, Molly the Furfrou, Godfrey the granbull, Hank the greavard...~
~Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Noah SilverFlight SilverFlight

Dolan looked back at Noah and gave a friendly nod, then looked back at Noah.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well, young man and your adorable blue friend there! I look forward to seeing what you accomplish here. I'm sure Rook will enjoy getting to know you better, as well"
Dolan said

"arrruff!" Rook bellowed. before turning to head to the fountain. Rook followed a few seconds later. Dolan saw a few students here and there. He even saw the Team Ignite give their tour. Dolan then walked over to the fountain, and turned his back to it, and pulled his phone out to write a few quick text messages.

Johto Acadamy-B.png
~Bodie Lake...~
~Pokemon: Bonny: Nincada, Banjo scyther...~
Interactions: Hecotoro Hecotoro Connor Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Sharon

Bodie looked over at Sharon ask her question. Gym leaders? Sharon wanted to see them? It made sense since she wanted to beat pokémon. Then back at Connor, slightly speaking more clearly this time.

"But what about the greenhouse? How long does it stay open?" Bodie asked. She looked back at Sharon.

"Are you going to battle the gym leaders? I've always heard gym leaders are really really strong" Bodie said. Bodie had never been inside of a gym but she met the gym leader Roark one time and remembered how scary his rampardos looked.

"With all your battle experience, I bet your pokémon are really strong then. Your strike ability? You mean your pokémon right? Or do you strike...? Oh wow. You jump out at them? That sounds terrifying, isn't that Right, Bonny?" Bodie asked. Bonnie the nincada sat on her head quietly staring at Sharon. Click click click was the sound Bonny made.

"I don't trust this Falkner fellow. He uses biiird pokémon..." Bodie said with a deadpan expression.

Davy WilliamsDavy.png
Interactions: Carter Grey, Ozzy the Marowak, and Chase the Shiny Flygon ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Kasey Kallisto and Snover ( Paperface Paperface )
Mentions: N/A
Davy's Pokemon:
Davy Tauros.png Blukberry the Kantonian Tauros
Davy Combat Tauros.png Dillinger the Combat Tauros
Davy Blaze Tauros.png Apollo the Blaze Tauros
Davy Aqua Tauros.png Blue the Aqua Tauros
Davy Bouffalant.png Diana the Bouffalant
Davy Miltank.png Bessy the Miltank
Davy Azurill.png Azu the Azurill

When Kasey said he thought the Tauros was an ambush, Davy realized that's probably what it looked like and laughed, shaking his head. "No, but I can see why you'd think that." Seeing Kasey actually get excited that someone remembered his name had Davy chuckling. Huh, he was an alright bloke, even if a bit on the dense side. But so was Davy, and he knew that.

Then Kasey went to explain his own situation, even if he thought he and Carter were confused. He looked at the map and nodded, then stared at it some more. Slowly, he began piecing it together, even as Carter had already made the answer. It took him a few moments before he slid his backpack off and pulled out a map that he had to unfold. It was longer, but it had a divided line in the center where Tohjo Falls ran through, Mt. Silver being on Kanto's side. A mark where Davy had to make pinpointed where they were - in the corner of Violet City on the Johto side of the map.

He heard Carter laugh at Kasey's confusion, grimacing as he hoped Kasey didn't take it too hard. Kasey talked about the Indigo Challenge, and that he was looking for the gym. Still, he seemed eager to join the academy. He let Carter finish explaining, finding his ability to be informative a respectable quality. Even his Flygon was willing to battle Kasey some day. When Carter said he wanted to show the tropical zone, Davy held up a finger as he showed Kasey his map.

"Here, you can keep this. I have a spare. Where we are I have it marked, as I had to get some help coming from my own home nearby to get here." He pointed to Violet City. "I'm not sure if you missed it, but there are two huge towers in Violet City. One of them is the Bellsprout Tower, which is only named a Bellsprout because it wobbles like one, not look like one. But almost every sage in that tower owns a Bellsprout as a part of their... Religion or practice, I think. I sometimes wonder when it's going to fall..." He mused with some concern before moving on. "Then we have the gym which is another huge tower, which is where Falkner is. If you're looking for Pewter City, you know you'd be in Pewter City if you find their museum. Which, Violet City doesn't have. Plus, Violet City has a moat around Bellsprout Tower, of which I don't think Pewter City even has anything like a pond."

He then paused for a moment, and looked at Snover, then at the map. "Uhm... I don't recall Mt. Moon being cold enough for a Snover to live in. You sure you didn't mistake Mt. Silver for Mt. Moon or that Mt. Silver seemed more like Mt. Moon at the time? Mt. Silver is the biggest mountain in Kanto, and the only mountain in Kanto to have snow and be cold enough for Snover to live in. If Snover were to live in Mt. Moon, I don't think they'd survive very well. It would also explain why you're here. You went through a very dark cave system to get here, yeah? The only other extremely dark cave system I can think of is Rock Tunnel in Kanto, but I don't think it extended anywhere in western Kanto, or even reached Pewter City. So it's likely you went through Dark Cave, starting here and finding yourself east of Violet City." He pointed to the entrance south of Blackthorn City on the route then, made a straight line to the exit on Route 31. He then smiled, crossing his arms over his chest. "But if you're still unsure, I don't know why an academy called Johto Academy would be in Kanto." He laughed a little at that. "Seems a bit weird having an academy be in one region but named after another. But hey, if you're going to be a student here, I don't mind helping you since we're both new. If you're going to be doing the gym circuit in Kanto, there are battling classes here in Johto Academy to help you get stronger to reach that dream of yours."

He waited to see if Kasey understood what he was talking about before moving on with Carter on this tour. His four Tauros and one Bouffalant looked at each other before giving a moo in unison, alerting Davy to return them. He returned them all, except for Blukberry, his Kantonian Tauros, who stayed out because he wanted to stretch his legs, of which he did so by leaning forward and back, his tails now whipping quickly in the air, but not making snapping noises yet.

Last edited:
When Quentin and his pokemon entered their dorm, he flopped himself down on the bed, exhausted from the day. Excalibur detached himself from Quentin's back, floating above him. "Doubdoubdoubdoub." He droned.

Quentin sighed loudly. "Whaaat? You wanna battle some people? Well, uh, take the other two and go ask some people. If one person says yes, come back and get me, okay?"

"Laiii!!" Steelhead growled, leading the others out the door. They ran around all over the place, then ran up to Dolan, who didn't appear to be busy, at least to them. He bumped into his leg to get his attention. "Lai lai lai LaiRON!" He said, the others nodding along with him.

Interaction: ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Team: Strike
Interacting with: Noah Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

The relief that flooded through Elliot's heart made him want to sink to the floor. Noah wasn't going to turn him in. He was safe...for now.
He felt a small weight on his leg and bent down to stroke the vulpix gently on his soft head. When prompted Elliot stood again and went around to the desk to type in the address he needed.
"Do you..really think the teachers would help? Won't they get in big trouble?" Elliot didn't have the best experience with adults: They either told him he was exaggerating, or pretended not to notice...anything so they wouldn't have to confront the problem. It was hard for him to imagine an adult doing anything else. Still, Noah had put himself at risk to help him, he didn't have a reason not to trust what the older boy said.

He listened as Noah explained the origins of his slightly checkered past. "You broke into the museum to see the fossil machine?" He repeated, clearly impressed. "You're amazing."

Once their work was done Elliot started for the door. "I won't tell a soul." He promised faithfully.
"This is...almost fun. Ah! Not that I'm going to be making a habit of breaking rules! It's just...it's exciting...you know?"

Noah WileyPJ Casual Noah.jpg
Interactions: Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble ( SilverFlight SilverFlight )
Noah's Pokemon
Noah Vulpix.png Tails the Kantonian Vulpix
Noah Porygon.png Poly the Porygon
Noah Rotom.png Siri the Rotom
Noah Helioptile.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

Tails cooed sweetly as he got pets from the kid, glad he was feeling a bit better now. He walked back over to Noah's heel, with Noah stepping away to allow Elliot to type in the new address. At his question, Noah nodded. "Yeah. Hopefully, this doesn't get us into trouble, but if ya ask a teacher, they'd be more than happy to, even if we do get busted. There's been a few teachers here who helped a few troublemakin' kids with their family issues, too. Main reason why I say that though 's because if we do get caught, it's likely a teacher who could help us." He said, though he chuckled sheepishly at the end of that. "But even if they did help, what's yer father gonna do? His company's 'bout makin' stuff to help Pokemon 'n' if a teacher wants to help ya get to a point where ya can work with Pokemon, he can't sue the academy or the teacher without lookin' like some fool. And they're adults, they can handle themselves." He gave him a smug grin.

Once the address was set, Poly finalized it and left the computer, the printer coming to life and printing out the new changes. Poly shivered in a very robot-like way before getting sucked into a Premier Ball. Noah then grabbed the freshly printed papers and set them in Elliot's file. At Elliot's amazement of Noah's past, he chuckled a little. "Hah, yeah. Though, I nearly got caught then. I lost 'em 'n' got a new Pokemon from it. I call 'im Whipper-Zapper 'n' he's a Helioptile. He charges my stuff 'n' he's a surprisingly potent battler."

Once their work was done, Noah had his hand on the door, but paused at Elliot's confession about how fun this was. He amusingly scoffed and shook his head. "Well, be careful with that. The thrill can be great but the consequences... Not so much."

And the consequences it wouldn't be, as when Noah opened the door to the Records Room and got himself and Elliot out into the hallway, a teacher rounded a corner and stared at them both with crossed arms.

1677548360664.png

"Elliot Harrow. Noah Wiley. Follow me."

Noah's eyes widened and he sighed. Brows furrowed, he looked at Elliot an apologetic look. "Hah... Sorry, kid..."

Despite being a couple inches shorter than Noah, the rugged, 33-year-old teacher had on an open white lab coat over a dark green t-shirt and jeans. She wore black combat boots, and her black-and-white checkered belt held six PokeBalls of varying styles. Skin sun-kissed, her eyes a light grey, and her hair blonde with the sides of her head shaved to sport a more punk look with her hair laying over one side. She looked more rugged with her muscular tone hidden behind her clothes, her pierced ears, and a scar that ran down the middle of her cheek down to her neck, as well as a smattering of other smaller scars. An Alolan Raichu floated on her tail by this teacher's side, before the two turned and briskly walked down the hall towards the staff offices, expecting the two to follow.

Noah, not wanting to get into even more trouble, despite how much his limbs felt like lead, followed her, jutting his head from Elliot to the teacher who caught them. He then whispered to him. "Hey, despite us gettin' inta trouble, she's known to be nice... And stern, but mostly nice... Just gotta get through the scoldin' that kinda sounds like she's our ma..." He quietly said, hoping that this would be a good thing, but also holding some disdain being talked to the way he had been talked to before from this particular teacher.

They finally made it to the office after a painstaking anxiety-riddled walk, the Alolan Raichu flash blue for a moment to undo something while Naka used her keycard to open her door. She opened the door, letting the students walk in after her before she closed the door and walked to her desk. A snoring Swampert sat curled up in the corner of the room on a large purple bed. Naka turned back around as she stood in front of her desk, looking at the two students in front of her with her hands clasped behind her back.

"So. What were you two doing in the records room? And why?"

Noah visible paled and looked back at Elliot, keeping his mouth shut and looking at him to let Elliot speak on the matter, his Vulpix visibly cowering behind his foot.

Last edited:
pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Location: Academy central building - records room -> Naka's office

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

Noah confidence reassured him a little, but he was afraid of how far his father would go to get his way.
"Well, nothing's gonna happen if we don't get caught." Elliot tried to reassure himself too.

Their dirty work done, and the screenshots of the document formatting safely in Elliot's phone, they made their way to the door.
"I wanna meet all your pokemon properly after this, and I need to do something to thank you!"

They didn't even make it to the stairs. A tall, disapproving figure stepped from around a corner and Elliot's heart froze over.
He couldn't say anything as they were marched to the teacher's office. Elliot stared at the floor in front of him. Dewey was curled up in his arms, trying to make himself as small as possible. His little tail was curled around Elliot's arm so tightly it was going numb.

Noah tried to reassure the boy again, and he looked up to give Noah a weak smile. It vanished as soon as they crossed the threshold to Naka's office.

Elliot winced as he was asked to explain themselves, he took a deep breath, squeezed Dewey to calm himself, and spoke:
"It was all my fault. I brought Noah there, he didn't want to go. Punish me if you want, I'll accept it, but Noah doesn't deserve it." Elliot swallowed and looked back at Noah.

"There's been a few teachers here who helped a few troublemakin' kids with their family issues, too..."

With those words in his mind, Elliot met the teacher's appraising eyes, and told her everything.
By the time he was done his face was completely grim.
"That's why I can't let my dad find out. If he finds out he'll stop me from ever going to school like this again. I'll be groomed to take over his company, I'll be watched constantly but...worst of all..." His voice broke: "He'll take Dewey away from me."

A memory came unbidden to his mind: The professor's lab in his home town, when he was 10 years old. The piplup he'd chosen had the brightest eyes, and they sparkled as Elliot reached out his hands to take the pokemon. Then he heard shouting, his father arguing with the professor, the pokemon was torn from his hands. Elliot was dragged from the room, still reaching for the piplup, that was fighting to break free, to get back to him, before finally being wrestled back into its ball.

The sobble in Elliot's arms had been shaking badly since Naka had confronted them, but when faced with those final words Dewey couldn't keep it together anymore.
The pokemon began to cry loudly. Big, beading tears began to flow from its eyes, and Elliot couldn't stop himself from crying too.
Sobble's defensive ability was to make everything around it cry when it did, and for this one time...Elliot was grateful.

The Espeon continued to wiggle in her trainer's grasp, almost giggling devilishly as she narrowed her eyes at Landon.
"Please do not issue her a challenge- annnnd you already did." Laurel sighed, hand going to her face with a groan of exasperation. "...I need more coffee."
Graceon didn't even bother to open an eye. He just huffed in Landon's direction to acknowledge his greeting.

"Unpaid internships are how the world works, dipshit." Laurel grumbled, popping the top off her coffee mug and putting it into the personal coffee maker on her desk, pressing a couple buttons, putting in a pod, and setting it to start another cup.
"Not all of us are blessed with the power to just wander the earth picking fights with shit for funsies."
When the coffee maker dinged, Laurel turned and grabbed some coffee creamer out of the minifridge and tossed a splash of it in the coffee before sticking the lid back on and taking a BIG gulp. She sighed as that sweet, sweet, caffeine hit her brain finally and she shook her head, before swinging her head around to look at Landon again.

"Why did you follow me up here anyway, the boys dorms are up the other stairs!" She chided, raising an eyebrow at him and leaning against the bedframe.

Naberius Naberius

"Unpaid internships are essentially temporary slavery, honestly. And I like her mischievous streak. At least she keeps things fun around here."

He gave Cherry a wink, and when Laurel turned to make her coffee, tossed the impish espeon a poffin from the treat pouch he kept secret from everyone.

"I don't 'pick fights for funsies'..... Well, okay, I do, but not only for that. It's good exercise when done safely, and they enjoy the chance to test themselves against others. Though I get the feeling Nox mostly does it to get stronger to keep me out of trouble. Besides, at least I get out and enjoy myself. You should try it sometime instead of staying in here, drinking coffee, doing work, and plotting the downfall of anyone who looks at you funny."

Honestly, even though he'd never say so the her face, he thought she could use the vacation. Get out and see the world a little more, or at the very least see the region more instead of staying cooped up in labs and classrooms forever.

Landon pulled out his own drink from a pocket on the side of his pack and flipped it open, the contents clear and PROBABLY water.

"Why? Well, that's easy. First, I go where I please because I'm a free man. Second and most importantly, of all the people I know here, you Laurel, are the single most wonderfuly fun to pester. The astounding degrees of rage and annoyance go beyond what should be possible for humans. I find it quite fascinating."

At this, Nox rolled his eyes and huffed.

"He gets lonely without someone to talk to, and Carter is off giving a tour of the greenhouses."

Landon spluttered, looking betrayed and indignant at Nox's declaration.

"I do not, stop making things up. You need to stop watching those shows and trying to psychoanalyze your partner."

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Noah Wiley & Nakano SaitoPJ Casual Noah.jpg1677644230414.png
Location: Nakano Saito's Office, Main Building, Johto Academy
Interactions: Elliot
Noah's Pokemon:
Naka's Seeable Pokemon:
Chu Alolan Raichu.png Chu the Alolan Raichu
Mudster Swampert.png Mudster the Swampert

Noah felt like he failed Elliot. He really had to do something for him. Got this kid to trust him, and then his own carelessness shat all over it. His skin got prickly from anxiety, and his Vulpix jumped into his arms as he hugged him close. The ambient warmth from his Fire-Type allowed him to breathe easier, as he was finding some difficulty in doing so. Despite his hardened exterior and willingness to do things that got him into trouble, he really couldn't handle it when he did eventually get into trouble.

But hearing Elliot try to get him off the hook? He gave the kid a sad, yet grateful look. It concerned him though. Even though he did try to help Elliot, if Elliot was going to hate him after this. Didn't want to go... Hell, he wanted to do it for him.

Naka's imposing figure despite her height, arms crossed and face a stoic statue, listened to Elliot's plight. His attempt at trying to get Noah off the hook. The gaze she held however softened just a touch when Elliot spoke of him trying to run from his father essentially. Become something else.

The water dams broke as soon as the Sobble began to cry. Noah and his Vulpix couldn't help but shed tears. The Swampert was shedding tears as he slept. The Alolan Raichu floated over to get some tissues for everyone as she cried. And Naka, despite the stern face she continued to hold, couldn't help but let a few tears fall. All eyes stung as if an emotional onion was cut in the same room as them.

Taking in a shaky breath to attempt to calm herself, Naka grabbed a few tissues offered by her Raichu and dabbed her tears away, her Raichu then coming over to Noah and Elliot with tissues to blow their noses and dry their faces.

"Well... Breaking into school property should get Noah suspended. This isn't the first time he's done this and I'm surprised he's an RA for his activities. And yes, Noah, we were aware of your... Late night shenanigans." She trained her eyes on Noah, who wanted to visibly shrink away, but he held firm to not show he was that terrified. Naka's gaze relaxed. "However, considering this was for a good intention, I can't just ignore that, either. I will help you, Elliot, in making sure your father doesn't know what kind of school he brought you to. We will be sending you the appropriate class schedule and grades, but we will send a different schedule and grade slip to your father. Your registered Pokemon, Sobble, won't be on the grades he gets either, but it will be on your grade slip you will get. You may also not need a signature from him specifically to leave to go on field trips or special after-school events either. I will handle that." She walked around her desk and opened up a drawer with her key, her Alolan Raichu flashing blue once again to deactivate something.

"Th.... That all?" Noah asked amidst sniffling. Naka's eyes hardened as she looked at him.

"You both are on thin ice, especially you, Noah. I cannot ignore the rules that were broken. What I can do is let you off with a warning and a promise that you are both being watched for some time. I'm more concerned that an RA - someone who the kids and staff thought would be a good fit to lead the new Strike members - showed a new student how to break into a room. But thank you for doing so, because now I know how to not let that happen again." She gave him a smug smile before pulling out papers. She set them down on her desk, facing the pages so they faced Elliot and Noah. "Those are release forms to allow you to give parental permissions to another adult in the event that your parent cannot sign documents relating to your time here. Let me handle the reasonings, I just need your signature. This allows you to choose any one staff member of the school or an adult you trust to sign documents to allow you on field trips and join other after-school activities. As I am giving this to you, this also means I and the adult you choose are responsible for your conduct. Considering I'm also responsible for another student's conduct here who has thieving tendencies, you are the least of my worries. Just don't do what Noah did. There are far better places owned by people who deserve those actions to be done against them."

She then looked at Noah. "I won't suspend you, but you will have to do community service for a few months. Any misconduct we see from you and you will lose your position as RA, lose the room you have as being a part of RA, and you will be suspended from all after-school activities and field trips until we can have a smidgen of trust back onto you. Do I make myself clear?" Noah nodded numbly. She then looked to Elliot, her gaze far softer, but still firm. "I know you were trying to look out for him, but I cannot ignore the example he set nor the rules he broke. Though, I am glad you found someone you could trust. Just be careful."

Noah's brow furrowed and he glared at Naka. "H-hey, how did ya know it was us, anyway?"

Naka deadpanned and stared at Noah, then chuckled, wiping away a stray tear with her finger. "Oh, that's funny. Besides the fact you both walked right out of the records room when I caught you, there was a new camera set up that was focused on the records room when you had your Rotom break in. I then got an alert on the system that a Porygon broke into the mainframe, but it had a security program that was extremely outdated and the... Odd way you were trying to buy your Porygon time would have worked if programs were twenty years older and if they originated from Orre. This is Johto in the current era. It was like trying to break into a store that has five stationed guards inside by bashing into a window."

Noah's face paled when he heard that and he sighed, resting his head on his Vulpix, who cooed worryingly.

Naka then looked back at Elliot. "I apologize for the firmness, but I have to set examples, else I will not have this job long and I do adore teaching. My name is Nakano Saito. I don't really care for formalities, so just call me Naka. I'm the teacher and councilor here. I mainly work with teaching Mega Evolution, spatial-temporal phenomenon, biology and genetics, ecology and psychology, and Paradox Pokemon. I am not usually like this in my classes, I try to be fun and goofy with plenty of field trips to get a hands-on experience." Naka chuckled. "I also help students chase their dreams and getting them there, make referrals so you can do the contest or gym circuits in regions so your journey can also count for your time learning here, and hosting field trips so we can see cool places, meet new people, and maybe see some cool, rare Pokemon in action. On these field trips, you may also capture Pokemon. Just don't capture the wild ones out here in the campus unless they choose you." She waved her hand nonchalantly towards the gardens. "Don't let this one experience you have with me keep you from coming to me if you have any questions. I swear I'm not that terrifying, just don't break any rules." She chuckled, though her tone was still serious.

Noah simply stood there awkwardly, wanting to leave but knowing he couldn't leave because he wasn't dismissed yet. Naka's Alolan Raichu squeaked in a chipper tune before floating over to a book and pulling it out of the bookshelf Naka had behind her desk.

Sharon Wright
s3.jpg

"Ah, I see. So it's a different gym." Elliot nodded at Connor's answer and then listened carefully about Falkner. She would no doubt face him at one point on her journey to become the master of battle so every single information would help.

"My mother used to be a gym leader so I know how strong they can be. Her arm lock is terrifying." She replied to Bodie's question. Sharon muttered the last part while remembering the many instances her mother punished her with it.

"I do want to become a pokemon battler and I believe in their strength, but I also want to become someone strong enough who can fight alongside my pokemons instead of just hiding behind them. That's why I want to be able to fight a pokemon by myself!" She gave Bodie a wide cheeky grin and double thumb ups.

"Huh, now that I said it out loud. It kinda sounds silly."

Hecotoro Hecotoro ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

download20230206225633.png~Dolan Larch...~
~Pokemon: Rook the Hisui Arcanine, Molly the Furfrou, Godfrey the granbull, Hank the greavard...~
~Interactions: TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies Lairon

Dolan was just finishing up his last text and was about to look for Noah and see if he needed any help when something very sturdy bumped into his leg.

"Woah there big guy, you remind me of Hank in a way... Aren't you in a good mood today? If your here, your trainer probably isn't far behind. I wonder if they are planning on joining the strike tour" Dolan said as he went to pet lairon.

download20230206194743.png~Bodie Lake...~
~Pokemon: Bonny: Nincada, Banjo scyther...~
Interactions: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Sharon

"Sounds t-terrifying!" Bodie commented on the arm lock. Sometimes Bodie's mom scolded her but it was always verbal, never physical. Bodie was rather bewildered as Sharon spoke, but she didn't have any room to talk since she was the weird girl that talked to bugs. So instead she grinned.

"I never heard of a pokémon battler before . I mean people battling pokémon. Pokémon can use lava plume or earthquake or giga impact. So scary" Bodie said nervously crouching down, closing her eyes and covering her eyes as if bracing for an earthquake. She slowly got up and looked at Sharon.

"It's NOT silly. It sounds super dangerous...! But it sounds like you put thought to this" Bodie's voice cracked a little as she spoke. Bodie stood there slightly embarrassed for a few moments. She then exchanged grins and lifted her thumbs up too.

Last edited:
pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

Then camera, why didn't he look for cameras, it was in all his dumb spy movies...but maybe this is what they meant when they said that real life wasn't like what you saw in movies. Elliot expected to be thrown out on the spot. Noah would have been expelled right along with him and it would have been all his fault. But Naka wasn't going to expel either of them. In fact, Elliot's teary eyes widened as Naka listed just how much more help they would be willing to give him.

Dewey felt the change in his partner's demeanor and stopped crying, giving the room some much needed relief, and a chance to dry their eyes.
By the end of Naka's words Elliot was politely raising his hand.

"As long as I can stay and go to school here, and my dad doesn't find out? I'll never break another rule ever again...I don't think I could ever thank you enough for letting me stay Ms Naka. I have one thing to ask though. I know Noah can't avoid being punished...but will you let me take half his community service hours as my punishment?"

The prospect of pokemon-catching field trips already had Elliot daydreaming. He couldn't wait to start tomorrow.

"I guess I better get set up in my dorm. I still haven't moved my stuff in yet. Um, ms. Naka? I think Noah mentioned something about a strike team tour not so long ago. we wouldn't want to be late for that...right?"

Nakano Saito1677704401085.png
Location: Naka's Office, Main Building -> Dorm Fountain, Johto Academy
Interactions: Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble, Dolan Larch and Rook the Hisuian Arcanine, Steelhead the Lairon, Queenie the Seadra, and Excalibur the Doublade
SilverFlight SilverFlight ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies
Noah's Pokemon:

Naka's Seeable Pokemon:
Chu Alolan Raichu.png Chu the Alolan Raichu
Mudster Swampert.png Mudster the Swampert

Naka hummed as Elliot asked his questions, also thankful that Dewey stopped crying so she could regain her composure. "Yup. Just as long as you follow the rules." She gave Elliot a raised eyebrow when he asked about Noah and she chuckled, a smirk on her face as her head hung in thought. She then shrugged, sighing as she looked back up at Elliot. "I'm thinking you'd pester me about this continually until Noah gets a lesser sentencing. Alright, fine. You may share some of his workload with him. But we're not splitting it half and half, you'll take a quarter of his burden. That's as low as I'll go. Remember, he's the older student who should be teaching the newer students here how to behave and how the school works that aligns with our rules. What he's done is a direct violation of trust and respect, so he must have a worse punishment than yours. Lessening it to such a degree that a newer student will have the same punishment doesn't sit right with me, and other RAs or other important students may have similar ideas if they see Noah's punishment isn't as bad as it should be."

Hearing about the Strike tour, she grabbed the referral form and gave it to Elliot. "Sign this when you can and give it to me with the name of the adult you want to handle for signing. I'd rather not have you forget and then get bummed out that you have to get your father's permission to go on a field trip that he may not be okay with." She then smiled and gently nudged the two students towards the door. "You may leave now. Don't get into anymore trouble now."
Noah Wiley1677704414600.png

While he did get busted and he expected the teacher to help, this was a bit new to him. He was stunned that she was willing to let them go and she even ushered them out while giving Elliot a form to sign. He gave Naka a wave and a nod. "Thanks, Ms. Naka." He then left the office, looked back to see Elliot leave too, and then Naka closed the door softly.

Now, they were in the hallway without any teachers, but the sound of people echoing through the halls. Noah shivered. "That was... Way too uncomfortable." He muttered. shaking himself off. "Okay, anyway." Noah started walking, his legs feeling a bit shaky and like jello, but he continued to walk until they were out of the main building and heading towards the fountain between the dorms. He looked back at Elliot. "Ready for the tour? Hopefully people gathered around Dol-" He looked back to see Dolan was conversing with some Pokemon, but there weren't a whole lot of new Strike members around. Sighing, he groaned. "Welp, any late people'll have to suffer." He muttered to himself. He then waved at Dolan, his other hand holding the bag of berries and his Vulpix to his chest. "Yo, Dole!"

As they approached, Noah looked at the Lairon, then the Doublade and Seadra that were there. "Uh, if ya belong to another trainer that isn't wearin' yellow, we're gonna be a bit busy here in a bit. Sorry." He then looked back at Dolan with a sort of sheepish smile. "So, found anyone new 'round here so we can start, or nah?" He asked, unsure if they should start now or wait.

Last edited:

Current Team
CsT0t6t.png
JrA3SnY.png
gVHZc3H.png

Psion - Klefki | Axel - Piplup | Egg
Interactions: N/A

FMipD58.png
"N
ghhhh- Just- Move- Up- One- More- Ah!" On the staircase leading up to the dormitory floors, a boy was trying to move some sort of...luggage. Yeah, perhaps that was the best way to describe it. It was an egg, or what looked like an egg-shaped object that was shimmering with metallic light, it seemed pretty heavy due to its metal texture as well as how much the boy struggled to move it up one single step of stairs. With another shove, the egg seemed to have moved upwards a bit, but soon the heavier end tipped over towards the bottom of the stairs, and the entire shape rolled back down and took the boy with it.

A keyring floated nearby and jingled around, the metal ring and keys banged against the similar material of the egg, creating a crackling sound that seemed like sinister laughter. Altair, the trainer of the floating keyring in question rolled the large egg of off himself and pulled out a pokeball, "if you're just gonna laugh then get back into your ball already!" The boy shouted rather annoyed at the fairy pokemon. The beam of returning light from the pokeball shot at the Klefki, but the Pokemon dodged out of the way. "You could've learned a psychic move and get this over with, but noooooo, all you cared about was torturing dragon types or something." While the trainer commented sarcastically the keyring Pokemon floated up to him and bonk the child on the head with one of its keys, the proceeded to use its keys to tap the egg in the direction of the staircase, as if it found this entire situation funny.

"I knew it, I knew this entire thing was stupid anyways." Altair sounded somewhat defeated as he kicked the egg's metal shell a bit, until it started to hurt a bit. "What's the point anyways, it's not like good trainers went to school before, 'not arresting me' my ass! This is basically prison anyways." Although he was grumbling the entire time the boy once again rolled the egg into a particular angle and prepared for another attempt at getting it up a flight of stairs. "Haven't heard anything about that 'tour' they were talking about either, I was waiting for ages...stupid irresponsible adults...all they do is talk..."

Last edited:
Quentin saw Steelhead talking with someone outside, so he decided to leave the solitude of his dorm, shuffling outside.

Steelhead looked back at Quentin, and Excalibur found his place on Quentin's back.

"Uh, hi.." Quentin said, giving a small wave. "These are my friends, and they were itching for a battle.. Are you the battling type?"

Interaction: Dolan ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

Johto Academy-A.png~Dolan Larch...~
~Interactions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Noah TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies Quentin

Dolan looked over from the lairon to where Noah was standing. he gave a half smile and a wave.

"I see you finally arrived. Alright, cool! I seen a few strike members. I managed to get a few here, but unfortunately I don't know where the rest are. I trust you managed to help young Elliot? The tour is still in due time to begin... Oh dear... Late? I suppose They'll seek one of us out for assistance should the need occur" Dolan said giving a slightly bigger grin. A spark of light shined off his pearly white teeth. He looked over at Quentin who seemed to talk of battling.

"Hello there! Your with Team Purity, I see. A pleasure to make your acquaintance, good sir! Me? A battler? Ehh... Not so much, no...! I do dabble in the practice from time to time, but I'm a coordinator through and through! You have some unique pokémon, you surround yourself with!" Dolan commented on Quentin's two steel type pokémon.

"Arrrrr!" Rook barked as he looked over at the excalibur before looking back over at Noah with a friendly gesture. Dolan patted Rook before looking back at Noah.

"I presume this means your ready to begin...? Your welcome to join us if you would like, though of course you'll need to pick up your ID card with the Team Purity tour" Dolan spoke to Noah before looking back at Quentin.

Last edited:
At Dolan's comment about his pokemon, Quentin smiled to himself. "Yeah, they, uh, they've been with me since I was a little kid. Y'know, your Arcanine looks a little different.."

As soon as Dolan said he didn't battle, both Queenie and Steelhead went back to the dorms to see if any Purity folks wanted to battle.

Interactions: Dolan ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

2a37777c30094036874fa30e74e77810.jpg

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Location: Johto Academy greenhouses: Central greenhouse -Temperate zone.
Interacting with: Davy Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , Kasey Paperface Paperface

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

Carter stood back and just listened to Davy talk. He packed just about all there was to know about Johto into his explanation over Kasey's map, and Carter listened to it all, a little smile playing on his lips. Ozzy looked from his trainer, over to the hulking frame of Davy, bent gingerly over the little piece of paper. Ozzy smiled then to, but it was a different smile, a knowing smile.

As Carter lead the tour around the greenhouses he explained the various types of plants, what they were used for and what they had yet to learn. The tropical zone was lush and wet, with large trees and a metal skywalk that ambled through the canopy. It was brighter up on the skywalk, and carter pointed out chatot and swablu that crooned happily in the branches.
On the ground diglet plowed through the plants beds and grookey, treeco and bulbasaur played in the bushes by the paths. Hoppip floated lazily on the breeze of a fan that was set into the far wall, pushing fresh air over the entire habitat.

Carter spoke with a brightness and joy that made it obvious he loved it here, and he loved looking after every plant and pokemon.

The arid zone was bright and dry, but not so warm that it would be unpleasant. Every kind of cactus and succulent squatted in the sandy soil, their fat, glossy leaves a rainbow of different pastels, and wandering between them: sandile, geodude, ryhorn, scorupi and a score of other different types of pokemon that liked dry, rocky places.

To call them greenhouses by the end of the tour would not have been accurate. These were more like domed parks, and Carter had tried his best to construct habitats for all of the different types of pokemon there.

"Frankly I think some of them aren't even owned, they're wild pokemon who wandered in and just never left."

By the time Carter had shown them around the entire place a good hour had passed. The medicine student looked a little sheepish as he rubbed the back of his head.
"Sorry, I get so carried away when I talk about the greenhouses I lose track of time."
They were standing back at the entrance to the central greenhouse, just where they had started.

Davy WilliamsDavy.png
Interactions: Carter Grey, Chase the Flygon, and Ozzy the Marowak; Kasey Kallisto and Snover
SilverFlight SilverFlight Paperface Paperface
Davy's Pokemon:
Davy Tauros.png Blukberry the Kantonian Tauros
Davy Combat Tauros.png Dillinger the Paldean Combat Tauros
Davy Blaze Tauros.png Apollo the Paldean Blaze Tauros
Davy Aqua Tauros.png Blue the Paldean Aqua Tauros
Davy Bouffalant.png Diana the Bouffalant
Davy Miltank.png Bessy the Miltank
Davy Azurill.png Azu the Azurill

Davy made sure Kasey and his Snover were with him and Carter as they went around to the different greenhouses. Davy was amazed at Carter's knowledge on these plants, and his eyes sparkled with the prospect that he'll also be taking care of this place. Mainly its Pokemon, as that was what he was most comfortable with, but he wouldn't mind learning how plants worked, too. It might help with his daycare career.

The variety of Pokemon that were here were marvelous, too. A Rowlet peered at Davy from the treetops, the Pokemon and trainer locking eyes for a moment. Davy waved before continuing this awesome tour, the Rowlet continuing to stare at him as he walked on by. The trainer also saw a Venipede rush by before hiding in some bushes.

The joy Carter spoke with had Davy feeling warm and fuzzy, and he didn't quite know why. It just felt good to know that Carter was truly happy here. Although, the more humid, tropical greenhouse was a bit too warm for him, even with the fans blowing. The more arid greenhouse didn't feel too good either. He felt his skin was drying up and felt a bit thirsty. Blukberry didn't seem too worried about any of these biomes, and even looked excited to play in the more arid greenhouse with the other rough-n-tumble Pokemon like that Rhyhorn, but Davy's hand on his shoulders kept him moving with the group.

Hearing that some of these Pokemon were just wild Pokemon had Davy's eyebrows raising. If these Pokemon liked him, would he be able to have them? Probably, if they chose him. He'd need to ask first probably. He didn't want to get into trouble.

When they finally arrived at the central greenhouse where they started. Davy smiled at Carter as he apologized and he just waved his hand. "Hey, no need to apologize. It was fun. Oh, and before I forget." He pointed to Carter's sweater. "If you have the time and materials, would you like to make a Whimsicott sweater for me, too? It looks so comfy and soft." He laughed a little. "I might also not have an issue if I were in the other greenhouses wearing it. Their climates are a bit much for me right now, haha." He chuckled, but still in good spirits.

Looking back at Kasey, he patted his shoulder. "So, if you're thinking about joining the academy to learn more things, how about I help get you registered, yeah? I had to do so online, but I need to go to the main lobby anyway to make sure I have everything."

He then looked back at Carter, a huge smile on his face. "It was a pleasure to get a tour of the greenhouses, by the way. I would love to help take care of the Pokemon here. I'm sure a few of them had already started gaining an interest in me, haha!" He laughed a bit boisterously, as he caught sight of the same Rowlet from earlier, just high up in the trees, watching them. His Tauros went up to Carter and bumped his nose against his hand, wanting more attention from Carter before Davy had to leave.

"I'm telling you..." "No way..." "What a weird kid." "There must be something wrong with him." "He actually claims to understand pokemon." "Can't believe that his family actually puts up with him." No I can feel what they feel, get it right. Orion lay underneath a tree waking up from a nap, dreaming of what life had been like.

On Orre, Orion had become used to how people treated him, to their doubt. How they talked about him when no one thought he was listening or all of the rumors about him they spread all the time. The lab there wasn't able to understand what he could do, not that they believed him either. A new criminal organization had taken root there and was more methodical in their attempts to take over the region. While they didn't use shadow pokemon, they were looking for...unique individuals. Half of Gateon Port had been covered by missing posters when he left. Being sent to a new school where he could train and learn and above all be safe made the most sense and while he didn't like leaving his parents, the thought of no one being around to judge him because of his power made him happy. The only people who knew, or even cared for that matter, were his family. Who knows, maybe there was the off chance that someone might actually be impressed by his powers. This also meant that he was on his own journey at last. He could stop reading and hearing about them and finally live his life. If he needed to, he could also call his siblings for help since they were traveling.

He woke, finding Abram hanging from a nearby branch. Drakor was playing with some kids nearby and Luma was floating in a fountain. Wukong, a Chimchar and recent catch, laid on top of him. He patted the back of the pokemon waking him up. "Alright time to move out." He called out to his team, all of them making their way toward him. Orion called them back save to Abram who began to walk next to him. He cleaned off his modified Ignite uniform, deciding to not where the sweater underneath and replacing the red tie with a blue and yellow one that looked like the start of someone mixing paint colors together. He knew that he was late to the orientation but didn't care. He was out in the world without anyone looking at him with some type of apprehension on their face and he wanted to enjoy what he could. He approached the gates and noticed a Bewear. He immediately knew that the pokemon took it's job seriously but could tell it was starting to feel hungry, at least a little and walked over to it. From his bag he offered it a Coba berry, he was always sure to have a few different kinds on hand. He continued walking, taking in the school. He wasn't sure how much of what he felt came from him and how much came from the pokemon around him. He realized that Abram had been quiet and when he turned to talk to him, he realized the Abra was gone. Orion began to look around for him. "Abram? Where'd you go now?" He ran around looking for him where he could then went up to a group of people. "'Pardon me. Have you seen an Abra around here? He's got a bandana around his neck, answers to Abram. He was with me one moment but when I turned around he was gone." Abram did wander off at times and came back to him but this was a new place and he worried about him.

(Am leaving this for anyone to respond to Orion isn't talking to anyone/ group in particular)

Last edited:
pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Location: Naka's office -> Academy front grounds, strike tour group
Interacting with: Noah Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Dolan ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 , Quentin TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

Elliot followed Noah back to the strike team tour meeting, still reeling from being caught but not being punished.
He gave Dolan a smile that seemed both relieved and exhausted.

"Yeah, I'm all set here, Noah helped me out a lot."

Elliot glanced back at the large arcanine and took a berry from the bag he still carried, the one that Noah had bought him.
"Can I feed your arcanine?" He asked hopefully, offering a pecha berry in his small hand.

Dewey observed the new trainer as two of his pokemon ran off towards the purity dorms.

"Actually, I wonder when they'll serve food, I haven't eaten since...well, before my flight."

Elliot was looking forward to a soft dorm bed and then dinner. It had been a long and very tiring day, even Dewey looked like he needed a rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back