• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Johto Academy RP

Characters
Here
The tour was something he didn't really need personally. Though, the only two people he actually communicated with on a regular basis were going, so he figured he'd tag along just for the experience. Following the duo, Landon himself didn't say much, though that might also be because of the 180 pound fox creature sitting on his shoulders acting like a very large, very fluffy child. Sighing, his expression twitched up into a wide, impish smirk the exact moment Laurel mentioned his name. The second she told him not to speak, he very dramatically, and agonizingly slowly opened his mouth to precisely pronounciate the single word he spoke just to mess with her. It was the principle of the thing, really.

"Moist."

Each syllable of the short word emphasized to the utmost degree to get under her skin.

As they finished their tour at the dorms, and Laurel explained the group dining situation, Landon snorted and let out a small chuckle.

"Don't forget last year when it started getting cold and what's-his-face decided to make one of those cups of instant noodles but didn't think to add water. Or remove the lid. Or the plastic. It caught fire in the microwave, smelled awful for days."

As everything wound down and people started to leave towards their own destinations, Landon himself headed for the stairs as well, not far behind the very loud lady, intending to head up to his own room for the day until their evening assembly.

"Bound to be another interesting year Aye? Let's hope it doesn't get too interesting though. So, banshee, how was summer?"

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Noah Wiley1677202313203.png

Date: August 14
Interactions: Connor Campbell ( Hecotoro Hecotoro ), Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Alto Làahmdaiyih, Cally the Malamar, and Shussy the Shuckle ( Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes ), Bodie Lake and Bonny the Nincada ( ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 ), Sharon Wright and Maple the Tinkatink ( Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread ), Eva Zapalac (@dontPanic)
Mentions: N/A
Noah’s Pokémon:

1677202281925.png Tails the Vulpix
1677202285886.png Poly the Porygon
1677202291956.png Siri the Rotom
1677202295759.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

As Elliot walked up by Noah and asked him, Noah nodded. "Yup, I know this place real well. Maybe a bit too well." He grinned.

The kids were a bit interesting today. One had a Nincada and seemed to be pretty knowledgeable on bugs. And there was this other kid who was from Ignite and had blonde hair.

But Cally and Alto's insistence on keeping it a business-only relationship only had Noah pouting for a moment, his arms drooping. He heard Elliot coming by from behind and Alto's pleas to have the kids leave. Noah chuckled, shaking his head. Poor guy, honestly. He nodded. "Yeah, yeah, I getcha."

Tails chirped when he was patted by the Malamar, walking back over to Noah's side. When Noah was asked to take the kids away, he nodded. "Plannin' on it. I'm an RA after all. Probably just two bags of mixed assortment of berries for my Strike bud and I for now." He flashed him a cheeky grin before standing back up again and not on his wagon.

Bit of a sad state that Eva didn't really remember him, but he didn't particularly stand out either. Not unless someone knew of his... undercover rule breaking. He chuckled at her nervousness, finding it funny. "Noah." He nodded his head at her as he said his name, then looked over - saving Eva from embarrassment - as Connor came around the corner and began shouting about Igniters.

"Welp, that's our cue to leave. See ya." He waved at Eva and the two kids as he gave Alto his money for the two bags of berries, then proceeded to leave, eyes peering over his shoulder at Elliot with a hand in his pocket, his arm cradling the two bags, and his Vulpix trotting by his side. "Yo, Elliot, ya comin'?" He called out.

Davy Williams1677203874635.png

Interactions: Dolan Larch, Hank the Greavard, and Rook the Hisuian Arcanine ( ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 ), Carter Grey and Kiko the Whimsicott ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Abigail Laurel and Luna the Bayleef ( explosiveKitten explosiveKitten )
Mentions: Landon Cartwright and Nox the Zoroark ( Naberius Naberius )
Davy’s Pokémon:

1677203955402.pngBlukberry the Tauros
1677203957986.pngDillinger the Combat Tauros
1677203960863.pngApollo the Blaze Tauros
1677203967183.pngBlue the Aqua Tauros
1677203971160.pngDiana the Bouffalant
1677203974927.pngBessy the Miltank
1677204868839.pngAzu the Azurill

It was so cute how Carter could barely keep his eyes on him, much preferring the ground. Was he that shy? It only boosted Davy's confidence even more. And seeing him look even better when he said he may be around the greenhouse had him laughing a little. Maybe he should pay a visit today? He was sure if he made it to the dorms in time for the orientation, he'd be able to understand everything. Though, when Carter said people were usually unwilling to help, Davy tilted his head with some mild concern. "Really? And here I thought the world was nicer than that." Sighing softly, he shrugged. "Oh well."

Of course, that was when Carter got a face full of Rook and Davy laughed a little seeing Carter absolutely lose it.

Davy was pulled away from his little chat with Dolan and Carter when Laurel said they should get started on the tour. And then Laurel picking up her Bayleef. Huh, either she was strong, or that Bayleef was far lighter than it should. Probably the former. At least when she's not being mean to Carter, she was approachable and enjoyable to be around. Well, to her Pokemon, at least. He even saw a man's Zoroark climb on top of him and it gave Davy a chuckle. He set down Dolan's Greavard while his Miltank set the stood up on her hind legs and walked beside Davy.

They went on the tour, and Davy took a few extra moments at each location to stare at each area, really making sure to soak it in. His Miltank was at his side, awing at everything she saw.

It was during this tour that they met a new person. He was challenging someone to a battle, but Carter called him out on joining them on the tour. Davy wondered who he even was. Still though, he followed along the rest of the tour - waving at Ozzy with a happy smile when they passed him by - until they looped back around to the theatre. Apparently, Carter didn't like talking so much, and he watched as he left towards the greenhouse. He remembered Laurel saying something about insects being in there. Did she not like insects?

Either way, he abandoned the tour, returning his Miltank as he didn't see any real need to go to the Purity dorms. He did wave to Laurel as he left, going to the greenhouses to see the inside.

He did caught up to Carter, his long legs giving him long strides. He looked at the greenhouse and stood behind Carter, his eyes staring at the walls that showed another world inside.

"Do you need an ID card to enter?"

Last edited:
Sharon Wright
s3.jpg

"Ehh, really uncle. You put a shuckle on display but don't sell yoghurt?" Sharon shrugged as she received the berry bag and picked Maple up from the cart, didn't want the baby to pick more stuffs than she could pay for. Her mother had been generous with the pocket money but she would get suplexed if she didn't manage it well.

Sharon shifted her attention back to the ignite grl next to her, she introduced herself as Bodie so Sharon grabbed her hands and introduced herself in return.

"I'm Sharon, from Galar. My dream is to defeat pokemon!" Sharon shook Bodie's hands enthusiastly. There's a few more students who decided to visit the carts but one of them approached Sharon specifically and expressed his interest for battle. As if on cue, the moment Elliot said 'battle' Sharon immediately turned around and shook Elliot's hands aggresively while a rookidee suddenly popped out of a pokeball by himself and perched on Elliot's hands.

"Absolutely, let's battle!! I'm Sharon, from Galar. My dream is to defeat pokemon! This rookidee is Bubble and his dream is also to defeat pokemon!"

Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 SilverFlight SilverFlight

During the tour, Quentin told his pokemon to follow and behave themselves. This time, they did as they were told, looking around as if they were interested in what the RAs were talking about.

As she talked about getting into the building, Quentin looked at his ID, wrinkling his nose at his picture. He had blinked and they didn't let him retake his picture.

When she said that heathens woke up at 8am, Quentin spoke up. "Hey! Eight is sleeping in! What's wrong with waking up at eight??"

Interactions: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 14th*

The tour was pretty good, getting the basics on mostly everything and knowing where to go when classes started. However, she didn't get an answer about making a new club. G kept looking for an opportunity to ask again, but the tour was moving pretty smoothly and there were too many students. The constant moving about and getting some looks from some students who probably recognized her was starting to get annoying, but G would never do that! Instead she would smile and wave at them. Finally, to her relief, the tour ended with a quick guidance to their dorms. Then, Laurel was leaving!

"Excuse me, miss!" G ran after the RA, Vanilla complaining after the sudden movement, she needed to install seatbelts on G. "I need to know where to go to make, oh, never mind." G said, not wanting to follow the RA up the stairs. "I have a better idea..."

G made her way up to her dorm, noticing her bags had been delivered already, regretting not bringing more if she knew she wouldn't have to carry them around. Her most important piece was there though, her computer. "Time to work."

G took her coat off and loosened her tie, while tossing her shoes into the closet. "Rotom, send a message to Civ, ask if he's free to help me set up my computer and if he knows where I can start a club. Also, I'm afraid of the cafeteria in this place, order some noodles, spicy ones, blueberry soda and some chips, salty ones. Make sure to include my dorm number... P42!"

As the new student began unboxing her computer, her Pokemon finally got to stretch, sorta. Pudding, the Snom quickly made his way to under the desk, quickly drifting into a nap. Spicy the Sneasel went about helping G unpack, slashing the tape away and carefully pulling out her classic consoles, like the SNES and PS1. Vanilla the Alolan Vulpix, she was wagging her tail excitedly as she looked out the window, looking at all the students moving around like tiny people.

"Rotom, play some music while we work please!"

Pyscho Killer began to play from the phone's speakers at high volume. Elizabeth and her Pokemon relaxing to the rhythm as they settled into their new home.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Team: Strike
Interacting with: Noah Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , Sharon Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread , Alto Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

Elliot was only a little taken aback by Sharon grabbing and shaking his hands so quickly. He laughed.
"Okay then! Howabout I come find you after I get my stuff to my room? Nice to meet you Bubble." Elliot bent down to level his face with the little bird pokemon. It was small, but it did look fierce.

Elliot got the feeling the guy who ran the cart didn't like the younger students hanging around, but the others didn't seem to pay it any mind.
When Noah called him Elliot hurried to catch up, waving at his new Ignite challenger.
"I won't forget!"

Elliot was beaming as he walked alongside Noah. "What do you think Dewey! Only an hour and we already have our first battle!"
Dewey was still perched on his backpack, so he couldn't see the apprehensive look in the little sobble's eyes...
"So, where are we going next?" Elliot asked the older Strike student. "I should thank you for looking out for me. It's a really nice thing to do, but I hope I'm not being a burden."

7A073EDA-22AA-4C80-9CE3-C0F2D64F2177.jpeg
Vennin Von Vusso- Strike Dorm
It was rather peaceful in Vennin’s mind for the first day of the new school year. Wandering about the campus allowing Breè to follow at his side as per usual while she strutted about filled with confidence and giving off a air about herself. Meanwhile Talis pushed up from Vennin’s arm and climbed up toward his shoulder to seat himself upon the upper body of his trainer while finding someway to rest its head upon the charcoal grey hair of Vennin’s, using an arm to help make it happen while the other held on to ensure he wouldn’t fall easily…. Even if it was far from a pleasant experience for the strike senior. “Comfortable yet, Talis?” He mused softly aloud partly annoyed at the motions, discomfort and more that it was causing him yet, just glad the little fella was growing more comfortable around him and others. Walking about the campus feeling like a amusement park ride by Talis who simply made a soft but cute noise in reply as he pulled at Vennin’s hair in further efforts to hold on where he chose to rest upon Vennin’s person, plus the ever noticeable silent treatment from Breè as she kept close to his side and strutted alongside him, eyes closed to a dim and nose held up toward the air above her head, giving a slight tilt upward.

“Alright Breè, it’s only a minor inconvenience for you. No need to employ the silent tactics.” He spoke as they walked to a mere wall of anything was there amidst the quiet. “Ah, I see…. So, nothing to say at all? Not even a suggestion of some kind?” Vennin added further poking lightly into Breè’s defenses. “No? Ok. So a place to show off and garner attention is so great as to make this campus your own personal catwalk over a more selfless approach?”

“umm…breeee!” She retorted back finally breaking her silence resulting in a Vennin smirk. “Oh…. So you can talk today, huh? Thought maybe the cat got you tongue…” He returned in reply with a continued smirk and narrow gaze off toward the opposite direction of Umbreon. “UM..breeeooonnn!!!” Bree pawed at his leg while looking up toward him with a glare. “No, I think I could…. After all curiosity killed the cat.” He smiled refraining from breaking into laughter and keeping himself composed just so.

“Umm… breee… oonn!” She pawed again in annoyance with his tactics and insistence of the cat jokes. “Ok… ok…. *laughs* I was only joking. Besides, least your talking now. More mature then silent pouting and attitude huh?” Vennin spoke as they made their way through the crowds toward the lake. “umbreee….” She side-glanced with a shake of her head. “Ok, well, maybe but still better. We’ll just agree to disagree. How about that miss Breè?”

The Umbreon sorta shrugged and nodded. She was giving up this ridiculous debate or else she’d never get some peace from the antics he chose this time. Arriving before the lakeside with a shared gaze off into the sky ahead and the calm waters below, while shielding his eyes a bit from the sun. Vennin sat down upon the ground carefully with slight winces here and there at the varying levels of hair pulling he endured from his Toxel as he did so. Meanwhile Breè made herself at home on his lap as his legs folded and arms pressed against the ground behind him to hold him upward on a slight angle.

There was a curiosity about how the Strike dorm was doing with the tour and other matters that followed and took place during the opening day festivities. He couldn’t recall if he had seen Noah or any other older student from Strike yet today, he was mostly certain he hadn’t but then again maybe he had forgotten or overlooked something, after all there were many faces about the place and the campus was rather full and lively he could have merely missed them by slightest of margins. As his thoughts ventured into relaxed of mood yet curious of how the others in strike were doing, a sudden click and flash of familiar sound crashed into his now alert ears….

“Nnn….Noooo!” Vennin chimed aloud,
“Swwwaaa….loootttt!!!” A Pokémon of purplish and black diamond, yellow stached blob of a creature called out, letting himself out of his pokeball and immediately began to smothering Vennin and nearly appeared to be trying to eat him pending the vantage point of the scene. “I’m….. not… food, Sal! Ease up a bit… pleeeaaseee…” Vennin pleaded yet smiled bracing himself from falling over, as Swalot seemingly ignored and continued on. “Swalllooo… Lott!” Sal added with a comic stream of tears rolling down as he loved on his trainer. “I love you too…. But It’s not that bad and you weren’t cooped up like a jail cell all morning….” He aimed to point out yet failed seemingly to get through. “Swalo, Swalo, Swa…” Sal countered much to Vennin’s sigh and giving up the attempts. “Alright…. Alright, *chuckles* Sal, alright. I’ll try better next time to be more considerate of your hard times.” Vennin laughed softly as he continued to be attacked by Sal’s affection and Talis simply chuckled himself, while Breè rested upon his lap, as the group sat near the lake.

Johto Academy-A.png~The King of Fashion...~
~Pokemon: Rook the Hisui Arcanine, Molly the Furfrou, Godfrey the granbull, Hank the greavard...~
~Interactions... Davy, Carter, Alto, Noah...~

Dolan gave a hearty chuckle to the sight of Rook meeting Carter.

"Calm down, boy. He likes getting peoples scents. Next time you meet I'm sure he'll recognize you right away!" Dolan said still chuckling. He then noticed Hank bump into Davy. The little dog fell over and rolled over and awkwardly got up.

"Hank! Get over here!" Dolan said. Hank was too busy trying to get onto one of the chairs. It leaped and missed, making a thud sound as it hit the ground. it got back up, and landed in the chair this time. Hank looked around the room, and at Dolan as he called out to him.

"Uraf!" Hank grumbled.

"Go have a rest, little guy. I'll take you and Godfrey for a walk later today" Dolan said returning the greavard to his pokeball.

Hank waved at Carter, Davy and the others.

"Good luck on your tour! I need to go find the Striker RA, him and I need to get the strike tour started" Dolan said grinning before making his way to the door. The door opened up and Rook leaped! Dolan stepped and twirled as he made his way outside. A stylish entrance for a stylish man. The sun shined on the gold detail of his uniform as he stepped outside.

He began walking over to the others.

"It is a most beautiful day, is it not, Alto? Later on I will need to get my hands on some leppa and lum berries if you do not mind. You are a great help! and clearly the little ones have noticed that because some of them seem to flock around your cart...!" Dolan said walking by. He eventually made his way over to Noah. Pointing finger guns at him.

"Yoooooooou!" He said with a cheerful tone pretending to shoot his finger guns.

"It's good to see you! Your the RA, after all. Looks like team Ignite is going to have their hands full with these little ones! When do you plan to begin the strike tour? We should go ahead and get ready for that" Dolan said. Rook was beside him. The dog stared at Noah. Rook extended his front paw to Noah.

Johto Acadamy-B.png~Bodie Lake...~
~Pokemon: Bonny: Nincada, Banjo scyther...~
~Interactions: Sharon and Elliot...~

"G-galar... huh... Neat. Have you been in a lot of pokémon battles before? I'm from Sinnoh. I'm here to study robotics. and bug pokémon." Bodie said.

Bodie was surprised how handsy Sharon was. She wasn't expecting such a friendly welcome. Then she challenged Elliot to a pokémon battle. Luckily she herself wasn't challenged because she had no experience watching a battling, nor had Bonny. Then he heard Noah's voice. One of the strike members. He called Elliot. They'd be going on their tour, and eventually Ignite would go on their tour too.

Last edited:
2a37777c30094036874fa30e74e77810.jpg

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Location: Johto Academy greenhouses: Central greenhouse -Temperate zone.
Interacting with: Davy Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

As the group slowly dispersed, Carter bit back it retorts to Laurel's crass taunting, keeping in mind Davy's rather sensitive miltank. He didn't notice at first that Davy was trailing behind him back to the greenhouses, so when the guy spoke, Carter nearly jumped out of his lab coat.

"Uh, no! I mean, not usually, only after hours, between 8pm and 8am. I-if you're helping out tho, I could get you one."
There was just a short pause of awkward silence before Carter shook himself out of his surprise.
"Um, the other groups don't look like their finished with the tours yet, would you like me to show you around the greenhouses?"

Carter pulled the first set of glass doors open. Inside was a closed foyer that controlled the temperature and humidity. It was already much more humid there, but when Carter closed the outer doors and opened the inner ones, a wave of fresh, humid air hit them both.

There was a sweet scent mixed into earthy tones of loam and soil, the flowers gleamed like gemstones among the riot of different greens. Overhead, flying pokemon sang, or chirped or buzzed their way from one massive tree to the next, and below, in the flowers and soil on the garden floor, various types of grass and bug pokemon wandered. Looping back and forth and around were a network of concrete paths, glistening in the mist that was sprayed from valves lining the roof, and running lazily through the entire complex was an artificial river, lined with smooth, polished stones. The river looked about 6ft deep, and wide enough for two blastoise to swim side by side. Close to the center of the greenhouse there was an artificial rock mound, with a small waterfall that fed the river, several water pokemon were playing at the base, splashing each other happily.

conservatory-interior-2.jpg
407780343.jpg
5616.jpg
tropical-green-house-garden-in-toronto.jpg
botanical-garden-glasshouse-Wisley.jpg

The greenhouse I imagine is bigger and taller, with almost full-grown trees, twisted and gnarly, and there are more plants.

"We're standing in the temperate zone greenhouse, so the plants and flowers are more like what you'd see around here, or in other, regular regions, that way is the tropical zone," Carter pointed to the house on the right, "and the other greenhouse there, that's the arid zone," he gestured left.
"We try to match the pokemon with the zones they feel most comfortable in."

There was that light in his eyes again, he came alive every time he spoke about the greenhouse.

"Marrooo! Marro marowak." Ozzy's voice rose above the sounds of water and other pokemon as he came over, his bone-helmet nose buried in a printout from Carter's office. When he looked up, Davy was directly in front of him. Ozzy jumped back in clear surprise. His eyes wide as if he'd just seen something from another world.
"Roooh!"
He turned to Carter with stunned amazement and pointed at Davy.
"Marow, marowak?"

Whatever he said made Carter bristle. "It's not like that!"
Carter sighed in resignation. "Davy, this is Ozzy, my marowak. Ozzy, this is Davy, a new student who wanted to see the greenhouse."
Ozzy walked around the newcomer, a hand under his chin in deep appraisal. He looked Davy up and down, and whatever assessment the pokemon had in mind, Davy apparently passed.
"Marowak." Ozzy concluded definitively.
"Who asked you?" Carter grumbled.

Carter gave Davy an apologetic smile. "Don't mind Ozzy, why don't you meet the rest of my pokemon before we start the tour? Come on out everyone!"
With Ozzy, they totaled four:

"Kiko you met out front." The whimsicott curtsied and skipped off to find something else to do.
"My leafeon here is Kass." Kass was already bounding around the walkway gleefully, she gave Davy's shoes a quick sniff, and then squealed with delight and darted into the bushes and out of sight.
"She'll be back...when you least expect it. Lastly, this is Chase."
The flygon stood by Carter, tail curled upwards slightly. Its skin was shimmering slightly, and the blue accents that denoted his shiny coat type were a vibrant cerulean. Chase was clearly in peak condition. The pokemon considered Carter, and then Davy, and to Davy, Chase closed his eyes once by way of greeting.
"Chase here was my starter pokemon, I rescued him out of a roadworks as a trapinch in my town and he's been the best battle partner I could ask for ever since."

Carter put a hand on Chase's nose and the pokemon closed his eyes happily, leaning into the touch.
"Well, I know you have an azuril, and a miltank, do you have any other pokemon Davy?" Carter asked with interest.

Davy Williams1677326368908.png
Interactions: Carter Grey, Ozzy the Marowak, Chase the Shiny Flygon, Kass the Leafeon, and Kiko the Whimsicott ( SilverFlight SilverFlight )
Davy’s Pokémon:
1677326291418.png Blukberry the Tauros
1677326297390.png Dillinger the Combat Tauros
1677326303224.png Apollo the Blaze Tauros
1677326307714.png Blue the Aqua Tauros
1677326312918.pngDiana the Bouffalant
1677326317046.pngBessy the Miltank
1677326320663.pngAzu the Azurill

Seeing the poor guy jump had Davy furrowing his brow for a moment, only to calm down when Carter answered his question. Hearing he could get a pass to come in after hours had Davy smiling. "That would be appreciated."

That short pause had Davy staring blankly at Carter, wondering if he was going to do anything. Was he still surprised? He was waiting for Carter to bring him in, should he ask to be more clear? But then Carter resumed, asking him if he wanted a tour of the greenhouse. Davy nodded. "Yes, I'd like that."

When he entered, it was like a kid walking into a candy store for Christmas and all the deals were 80% off. The humid air felt nice, especially since Palmpona bordered the Johtonian sea. So when fresh, humid air hit him, it felt like home.

Palmpona was near the lush forested path of Route 34 that lead to the bustling Goldenrod City on one end and the maw of the mysterious and peaceful Ilex Forest on the other end. Palmpona was a bustling city, but its rural sections were the city's foundations, as there were vast, plains that rolled through the continent that held many ranches and farms. The air there was fresh, salty, and humid, but not too muggy. It smelled like home. It reminded him of the Daycare he wanted to inherit from his family.

Since the Daycare on Route 34 takes in trainers, the Daycare in Palmpona - made by the Williams - started small with other ranch Pokemon and pets from ordinary people. But they soon became prominent as people from all over the world - who came to witness the Running of the Tauros and the Tauros fights - came to see the ranches that cared and trained these stellar champions, which had them come upon the attached Daycare to the Williams' Ranch.

What really reminded him of home though, was the plants. Some plants he immediately recognized from Almia. From Chicole Village when his family had a successful farming business alongside his father's ranger job. Fresh, warm, misty like on an early spring's morning. It smelled and looked like both of his homes combined.

He was immediately teary-eyed, memories flooding him.

There was even a river. It reminded him of Vien Forest, the river he used to play in when he was a kid with Squirtle and Bidoof. His eyes puffed up red and he had to contain himself. The Flying Pokemon and the bugs did not help him in any way, but he kept strong for Carter.

To think that there were two other magnificent greenhouses, but this one - for now - was his absolute favorite. Arid was a bit too dry for him. While he didn't mind getting hot from working on the field during the summer, he did mind if it was just needlessly too warm and humid, but he'd like that one more than the arid greenhouse.

Still, it was fine.

No, more than fine. This was perfect.

And seeing Carter with that light in his eyes had help grounded Davy the real reason why he was here. To see the greenhouse (and see Carter more before he had to do his thing). Of course, that's when a Marowak arrived. He looked at the Marowak with some confusion. The Marowak can read? Fascinating!

It was rare to find a Pokemon not of the hyper-intelligent species knowing how to do human things. He chuckled a little when Ozzy jumped back and waved at the little guy, figuring he was amazed at what he was seeing.

While he didn't understand a word of what Ozzy was saying, Ozzy's tone and Carter's reaction clued him in. To ease Carter though, he played dumb while still being very aware that Ozzy was seeing if he was good enough for his trainer, giving the Marowak a blank, happy look one an Ampharos would give as the Ground-Type assessed him. Feeling good vibes from the Pokemon already and hearing him make an affirmative noise, Davy laughed and gave the Marowak a thumbs up. "I'm glad I pass your test, Ozzy. Uh... For some... Thing." He added slowly, trying to seem like he wasn't very sure what the Marowak was even talking about.

He then shrugged and went back to Carter, who showed the rest of his Pokemon. He met the Whimsicott with a bow of his own when she curtsied and floated away. Then, the Leafeon, who went over to smell him and seemed happy about him, then ran away. He chuckled, glad he was making good first impressions with Carter's Pokemon. They all looked incredibly healthy, which only further his pride and respect for Carter.

And then the Flygon. Oh, was he beautiful.

The way the Flygon's coloration was very abnormal only increased the exotic beauty of this Pokemon tenfold, and he was also in excellent condition. He waved at the Flygon, absolutely adoring him. He watched as Carter pet Chase on the nose, and thought it was adorable, a look of pure adoration on his face from how precious that looked. When asked for his other Pokemon, Davy chuckled and looked around, finding a suitable spot to send them out since they were a little wide. "Sure. Also, your Pokemon look exceptionally well-cared for. I wouldn't have expected less anyway, but it's always wonderful to see such Pokemon in their peak health."

He sent out five PokeBalls, and five hooved beasts came flashing out. Of the four Tauros, the brown Kantonian Tauros was a bit smaller, but seemed bulkier to match the weight of an average Tauros. This one looked around with unrestrained happiness, eyes bugging out of his sockets as he trotted up to a flower and smelled it, mooing in delight. The next Tauros, a black one with blunted horns that looked plainer than the other two black Tauros, looked around for a moment, head tilted in confusion. He snorted upon seeing Carter and looked at Davy curiously, who chuckled nervously and shook his hand at him. The next Tauros, one's collared mane speckled with red flecks above his head with horns jutting forwards and the three tails coiled around each other, looked around slowly. He then walked away from the group of Tauros he was around, preferring to stand next to the path and keeping some distance from the others. The last Tauros, the collared mane speckled with blue flecks under his head with bulbous horns and coiled tails that then parted to form a sort of propeller, looked around and held his head high, as if challenging the greenhouse to come at him. When realizing the greenhouse was just a nice place to be, he huffed and looked at Carter, also tilting his head at him in curiosity. Every single one of these Tauros were speckled with scars, a couple more than others, but they all look in extremely well conditions despite their battle-scarred skin. In fact, their horns looked well oiled and shined recently.

The last Pokemon was a Bouffalant. Her afro was a bit smaller than average Bouffalant, her skin scarred slightly like the other Tauros, and her horns well taken care of. She lowered her head submissively, taking caution at the new surroundings and making sure nothing is happening. She looked at Carter, her eyes trained on him as if to determine his status to Davy.

Not wanting to get accidentally hit by the horns, the Azurill returned to her PokeBall, so Davy can focus on the Pokemon. He walked over to his Bouffalant first, placing a hand on her forehead. Her eyes closed softly, letting out a low, peaceful groan before lifting her head to show she's better now. "This is Diana, my Bouffalant. She is an absolute sweetheart who worries too much, and wants to be like the other Tauros. She's got a smaller afro because she sheds during the summer really bad and we use her afro to make mittens and hats. Not too comfy as a sweater, but her hair makes great oven mitts." He chuckled, rubbing his hand in her afro with force enough to make her head wobble, which she mooed much like a Tauros as she leaned her head into his body. He looked back at Carter, a huge grin on his face. "I live in Palmpona, and they're famous for their contests hosting Tauros races and fights. While those four have championed at least once each, she's a champion back home when we make our own races and fights in our ranch so she felt included." Diana whined, her eyes sparkling as she looked up at Davy with adoration and gratitude, and he chuckled with an awe and hugged her around the neck with one arm, bringing her head up as he kissed her forehead, earning a pleased huff before he moved on.

He then walked over to the blue speckled Tauros, grabbing him roughly by the horns and getting a playful wag of a tail, which shifted to just three separate tails from their original shape. "This is Blue, a Paldean Tauros of the Aqua breed. He is quite protective, bravely facing off against other angry Tauros who can only see red and can't recognize me as a friend. He's placed champion twice in the fights, and he can swim in water really well and carry you along." He chuckled when he felt the Tauros try to push against him with his horn, so Davy had a challenging grin as he took the horn and wrapped an arm over the Tauros's neck, and stared into his eyes. The Tauros tried standing his ground and staring back, only for his tails to fall slack and the muscles that were starting to define themselves through the taut skin fully relaxed. For that, Davy bumped heads with him before moving to the red-flecked Tauros.

However, he had to pause when the Tauros looked at him briefly, then went to sniff the flowers before pulling his head away as that was a really strong smell, snorting in surprise and trying to get the smelly pollen off his nose. Davy chuckled and finally walked over, patting the Tauros on the head as he went to rub his muzzle free from the pollen that had stained his nose yellow. "This is Apollo, a Paldean Tauros of the Blaze breed. He doesn't like running or fighting, just doing his own thing and being at peace with a more relaxing life. He's still been a champion in at least one Tauros fight though and he's competed in races before." Swiftly patting him on the head and walked away. "He gets irritated easily when his alone time is taken up and he needs a lot of it, so it's best to let him come to you if he needs something. Mainly because you won't realize he's angry until he's already charging at you." He then gave a worried look that glanced to seemingly nowhere - as if he's experienced that - before moving on to the plain looking Tauros.

"This is Dillinger, the Paldean Tauros of the Combat breed, and for good reason. These Tauros are generally far heavier than the other Tauros, second place in average weight going to the Aqua Tauros and that's from their mixture of blubber and muscle to keep them warm in waters and colder weather. But this guy," He chuckled, slapping the back of his neck and earning an excited snort. "Oh, he's stubborn. Especially in a fight. I had to break him by riding him as he was trying to buck me off, the rascal he is." He laughed a little at that, obviously having fond memories of that day - even if he was sore for a week. "He's very agile for being a fighter, and he's been a champion in several fights, and constantly competes with that beast over there." He pointed to the happy-go-lucky Kantonian Tauros, who was now sampling scents from the different flowers, even standing on his hind legs and staying standing to smell a delicious low-hanging fruit. Luckily, this Tauros knew better than to eat it. Dillinger tried to push against Davy, who stood his ground and grabbed him by the horn and tilted his head up. "Haha, no, not right now, Dill." He patted him on the head, shielding his eyes as he rubbed his head. The Paldean Tauros snorted before pulling away and shaking his head, then going back to watch Carter with some mild interest.

Finally, the last Pokemon. The more familiar Tauros stood back on all of his legs and turned around, greeting Davy with a sudden charge, which was stopped swiftly by a pair of hands grabbing his horns. The beefy man laughed as the Pokemon tried futilely to turn or push, only to give up. "This is Blukberry, named after the wine he tried to drink when he was younger. He is the fastest out of the Tauros on the ranch, and he's won several races, placing from third to first, and even won a few fights. He's so used to being ridden that I can just hop on his back without prepping him. He's also just an absolute playful sweetheart."

Now that the introductions on Davy's side were done, he had to introduce his Pokemon to Carter. "Boys, and girl." He added as he looked at Diana. "This is our new friend, Carter, his Marowak, Ozzy, and his Flygon, Chase." He said, patting Blukberry on the head as he walked in front of them all. Shielding the gaze of you better behave around him from Carter when he turned to stare at all of them, he then gave them all a happy smile and turned back to Carter. "Technically, even though they are mine to take care of and are under my ownership right now, they are my family's, who I'm loaning from. I just asked if I could have a little slice of home come with me to the school. Since uh..." He looked around the greenhouse again and his eyes got misty. "Well, this particular greenhouse reminds me of two of my homes..." He added forlornly with a sad smile on his face, sudden tears falling down his cheeks, but he immediately shook his head to force them away and used the back of his hand to wipe away his tears, sniffling a little. The more lonely Blaze Tauros, Apollo, walked up to Davy and rested his head against his side, Davy absentmindedly petting through his boiling warm mane. "Anyway, I think that's all..." He mumbled, unsure if he went through everything he was supposed to. Or felt like he was supposed to.

Blukberry, a people tester in the team, trotted up happily to Carter, his head tilted in interest as he gazed up at him. Honestly, the bulky bull was acting more like a happy dog, his tails swishing not out of anger, but in a way to convey happiness.

Kasey KallistoFacey.png
Intent on acting the crowd-pleaser, it proved challenging to keep his excitement up when only a single voice piped up to address him. His fingers loosened around the Pokeball. Tossing it up and snatching it out of the air. “I don't think so, man.” He replied confidently but still glanced towards the guy's gloved hand gesturing. He appeared to be studious on first impression. Glasses tended to have that effect on a person, he supposed. “Lost?” he scoffed and slotted the Pokeball back onto his belt. Freeing up his hand to point fingers easier. “I've been all over town this morning! But hey, if ya think ya know better, I'll Bite. Guide the way, ...guideman.

We'll see after.” He added while stuffing his hands back into the dusty jacket. Following in Carter's bootprints along with his flock of followers, Kasey turned his attention towards the sights surrounding him. Sunlight gleamed off the glass architecture. Multiple buildings surrounded them like a city within a city. Fancy and all, but if it was not the Pewter City Gym, did it matter? His attention span had all but lost the plot when Carter addressed the variety of facilities - revitalizing his interest with the mention of training and battling options. “Huh,” he muttered, internally weighing his priorities.

Sparing a semblance of attention, Kasey followed along until the end. Finding himself, along with the group, back where the whole endeavor had started. In front of what he now knew was the Johto Academy's main hall. Looking up at the imposing glass structure, he could not help but wonder if his feet had guided him here for a reason. He knew muscle memory all too well. The training regimes of the Dojo were present in his mind like Combees in a hive. Was there such a thing as muscle desire then? Had his feet decided before his head had?

Hey, guideman,” he asked, tearing his eyes away from the building, “ya taking new--

Kasey's eyes darted around the group. They were gathering around someone addressing herself as Laurel. Her first impression reminded him of that Dark Cave a ways east of town. Freckled like the earth. Brown hair with some dashes of green for contrast like an overgrown rock. ...Difficult to approach. “Where'd ya go, guideman?” Kasey asked himself. Ignoring Laurel's request for assembly as he separated himself from the group. “Probably went to that greenhouse you love, didn't ya?

Soon enough, Kasey found himself before the greenhouses. Greeted by glass walls shielding an indoor forest from the outdoor elements. The almost surreal sight guided his hand to his belt as he approached the glass doors. “You might like this place, Snover,” he said upon releasing the Pokemon from her ball. Holding open the glass doors to allow his Pokemon through. And she accepted the gesture with an expression of awe at the new world unfolding before her.

Right, you lived on Mt. Moon, didn't ya?” Kasey asked, closing the doors behind them and opening the inner pair. The forest greeted them with humid air and sweetness only nature could produce. “Probably too cold up a mountain for a forest to grow, right?

His assumption was confirmed with a nod from his Pokemon as they furthered into the biome. Snover eagerly took the lead while also halting to inspect plantlife and greet all Grass- or Bug-Types that wandered by them. The enjoyment of his Pokemon was enough for Kasey to slow his pace, but he had not forgotten he had come here with a purpose. “Guideman, you in here?

Look, man, I just wanna know where to sign--” he added but cut off his sentence when he nearly tripped over Snover halted in front of his feet. The Pokemon stopped upon finding Kasey's target. And a whole group surrounding him. “Wow, right, my bad. Didn't know ya had company, man--

...Those Tauros?

He kept his distance for a moment, observing the situation before him. He had to be sure what he was potentially up against. An unknown opponent was a dangerous opponent. Or so his dad had taught him. Know your opponent, respect them, but never fear them. Kasey extended his hand and pointed toward each Pokemon present while counting out loud. “Right! So, what're we looking at?” He continued after he finished counting, already taking a stance. “Ten to one? I'm down for a challenge! Even though ya Tauros are looking kinda off, man.

Hey! Snover, what gives?” He added, forced to hold his ground as the small frost tree pushed into his leg. The Pokemon whined openly before moving in front of her trainer. Attempting to mend the 'introduction' with a cheerful wave of her pine-green paw. “Snooow!

Interactions: Carter ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Davy ( Merciless Medic Merciless Medic )
Mentions: Laurel ( explosiveKitten explosiveKitten )

Last edited:
C6CAE96E-24DC-40AB-A3C7-AF87D682253A.png
Joss Vanberg- Purity Dorm
It was home away from home. Most excellent quarters for chilling out indoors while tending to the whole school thing and path takers doing their thing. But for Joss it was swell enough to stick around maybe he’d take trip to his spiritual wisemen and guides to the great spirits…. Ol’ Sprout tower.

Walking upstairs with Wooper in tow settled still within his shoulder carry bag. Finding his familiar dorm with a small smile on his face, “Well… If we gotta be it oughta be, right Wooper?” Joss motioned his head as posed the question that wasn’t really a question at all. Using his key and unlocking dorm room, P-19, a shrug and relax of his shoulders.

“Luckily, the Jossman put his joss prep to work last year. No need to unpack what’s already here and unpacked… Ain’t that right Woop-man. Joss-logic at its finest.” He grinned closing his door after fully stepping inside and putting his bag down allowing Wooper to jump out onto the floor of his dorm and wander about the room. Meanwhile Joss reached into his bag and took out two pokeballs that he was certain were past ready to chill outside of the small ball domains and hang with the Woop-man and Joss.

“I bet you two would love a chill break with us, huh?” Joss asked softly aloud and pressed the buttons to release the pair of Pokémon out onto the floor alongside the wandering Wooper. A furry brown stump of a Pokémon appearing upon the floor lax as ever, “Swii…nub.” It yawned and claimed it’s spot upon the dorm floor to chill. While a blue and beige adorable ball of chub and fluff rolled about the dorm floor squealing and calling about in happiness playing around with Wooper. “Sph….eeaalll!!” The young Pokémon continued as the pair played and the Swinub chilled. Meanwhile Joss fell back into his large bean bag chair with a relaxed smile.

“Dorm casa…. Chill casa…. Or whatevs….. Chill and play little dudes. We’re here.” Joss spoke before the tube for something to watch while figuring what he may want to do next if chilling some more wasn’t the stayed course.

2a37777c30094036874fa30e74e77810.jpg

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Location: Johto Academy greenhouses: Central greenhouse -Temperate zone.
Interacting with: Davy Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , Kasey Paperface Paperface

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

Carter rubbed the back of his head sheepishly at Davy's praise. "Well, I'm studying medicine, so the health of both people and pokemon is very important to me."
He eagerly awaited what came out of the pokeballs Davy had thrown, but whatever he was expecting it certainly wasn't what appeared:

"They're all Tauros?!"
Well no, not all, but Carter gazed upon the little herd of stamping, muscular animals, each more impressive than the last. He listened with rapt attention as Davy began to list them, their dispositions, their awards and their preferences. Carter looked into the sparkling doe-eyes of the bouffalant called Diana and his heart melted.

He listened to Davy speak with great interest, but started when Davy mentioned riding the pokemon.
"You ride those?"
Carter was used to flying with Chase, but air was smooth and there was rarely any turbulence thanks to his pokemon's expertise. He couldn't imagine being bounced along above the gate of something running on the ground. He wondered how much skill it took.

Chase had straightened as soon as the other pokemon had appeared. His domed eyes scanned them carefully, trying to single out the strongest of them so he could compare strength and battle spirit.

Carter caught the break in Davy's voice as he spoke about home, and a quiet look of alarm appeared when he saw Davy's tears.
"YOU CAN COME HERE WHENEVER YOU LIKE!" He said it much faster and much louder than he had intended, and a cherry-pink blush bloomed across the bridge of his nose. Ozzy veeery slowly turned to glare at his trainer, and then looked away with an exasperated huff.

"Um, er, what I mean is...if the greenhouse will help you feel less homesick, I'll get you a card tonight, so you can come and go as soon as possible. This place is also sort of a daycare for student pokemon, so, I could always use an extra hand." He looked away quickly, more than a little embarrassed.
Suddenly Carter was face to face with one of Davy's beloved tauros. There was only a moment's pause, before his previous embarrassment was forgotten and he broke into a bright smile. He put his hands on either side of the pokemon's face.

"You know what I love best about tauros? Their noses. They're soft, and wet like a little growlithe! But, you know, they're attached to a one ton beast."
He grinned at Davy as he ran his hands over Blukberry's soft fur. "And their tongues are like sandpaper!"

Carter remembered Davy speaking about spinning bouffalant hair. "Oh, about your mittens, I actually have an automated spinner here. I use it to process the wool that a lot of grass types produce, including my whimsicott. You are very welcome to use it whenever you like, it's in my office...this sweater is actually made from Kiko's wool." Carter gestured to the sweater he wore, light green with blank trim. it looked very soft and very warm.

"Whimsicott wool is actually the perfect temperature and humidity manager, wearing this I never get too hot or cold, and the wet greenhouse air doesn't bother me."

A new voice broke Carter out of his pokemon revelry and he straightened to find the strange kid who'd been asking for the Pewter gym coming up from the greenhouse entrance. Carter frowned slightly as the kid began sizing up the tauros, but his snover clearly had other plans.
Ozzy took point on this one, conversing with the new pokemon in a reasonable tone.

"Marowak wak marro marowak."*

Carter didn't interfere, instead he addressed the kid:
"If you're eager to battle, we should take you to the areas you passed on your way here. There are too many delicate plants in the greenhouses. Not to mention the glass walls..."
Carter tilted his head, "something's got me curious though, I don't think you actually meant to come to Johto Academy, so, what are you doing here?"

*Translation: "Your trainer seems pretty energetic, but this is just orientation day, battles aren't encouraged."

Current Team
jtzDbDg.png
SGqDIa1.png
GwX3OK5.png
kxxHYPN.png

Cally - Malamar | Sussy - Amoongus | Commy - Comfey | Shussy - Shuckle
Interactions: Noah ( Merciless Medic Merciless Medic ), Dolan ( ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 )
05GanRH.png
T
he few kids began talking about having a battle, Alto wasn't unfamiliar with battling per say, but he hoped they'd do it somewhere away from him. The school and its vicinities probably had a bunch of good battling spots, far far away from him, because if they get into any trouble, people wouldn't assume it was because he was a bad influence. These kids look pretty impossible to influence anyways though...

"Heyoooo-" Alto yawned as yet another person approached the stand, it was another older student that he's seen around before. Energetic guy, so not Alto's type at all, and those type of people usually needed a ton of stuff. "Awww mannn, I'd have to skip class to get more stock nowwww, can't you come with me next time, I'll like, show you the best berry spots. It's better than the school's greenhouse, well, I mean, I'm banned from there anyways." Alto shrugged. The Malamar that was organizing berries with his physic powers suddenly averted his gaze away from the humans, looking almost as if it was slightly guilty about something. Alto noticed and patted Cally's tendrils a bit. "Like, look, it's not your's, or mine's, fault that they don't appreciate our craft okay?" The older students were all kind of lame in Alto's opinion, it's why he doesn't hang out near or in the dorms much, there were some people who could block out the sunlight with their arguments and freeze the air with their stiffness.

As Dolan went over to Noah instead and urged him about his RA duties Alto clamored them on. "Yeah yeah, like, don't you guys have jobs to do? Like...why am I the only one doing my job...that's like, soooo not cool right now."

"Banshee? Really? What am I, some old Galar ghost story?"

She chided as, inevitably, the bane of her existence decided to follow her upstairs. Landon Cartwright, local pesterer of Laurels. Only man with the balls to actually call her on her shit. He had been a thorn in her side since he appeared in the school. As much as she hated his bullshit and how much his ENDLESS chicanery grinded her gears... She kind of respected his guts. And would also never admit it.

"Oh ya know, summer happened. It was a boring summer of doing an internship with Elm learning what he does in his job, assisting in data gathering, record keeping.. Making sure he doesn't trip on his pants and die. Basic stuff like that. Cherry evolved into the worst possible thing she could evolve into."

With a turn of a key, the dorm door sighed up, revealing a room dripping in green. A lofted bed in the corner held a minifridge underneath it, along with a large pet bed beside the fridge. A desk set into the opposite corner already covered in papers and sticky notes.
In the pet bed a furry white mass laid, appearing to be asleep, but Landon knows well that this Absol never truly sleeps.
And on the bed, poorly hiding behind a pile of blankets, a pink forked tail waved back and forth, along with giant ears that twitched as lavender eyes poked out from over top of the blanket.

"Might want to put your valuables in your hand, she no longer requires being physically near you to steal your shit anymore. Also invest in a lockbox."

Just on cue, the Espeon lunged across the bed, leaping and flying through the air towards Landon with an ,"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" before Laurel merely held out a hand and caught Cherry by the scruff of the neck, very nonchalant.

"...Yeah. She's psychic now."

Naberius Naberius

He merely snorted and choked back a small laugh at her authoritative tone, flashing the RA, and his favorite victim, an impish grin. Sure, she had a reputation for being loud, angry, and potentially unstable, and people were terrified of her. Even Carter, apparently, despite Landon assuming the boyscout was the smartest of their peers.

"You spent the entire summer on an unpaid internship? You really need to find a hobby, boss lady. Have you tried stamp collecting? Or sky diving?"

Her last comment threw him off for a second, but his smirk never faltered.

"What, a tiny version of me?"

Finally arriving at the door, Landon let Nox down off his back with a huff, and reached out to scratch his neck. As the door opened and he beheld the small pink feline, he had to laugh.

"Aww, she's adorable. And the whole psychic thing just makes it more of a challenge. Besides, Nox has eyes in the back of his head when his nose isn't stuck in a TV. You should try dealing with Levin when he's in one of his moods. And good afternoon, Grace. You're looking as lively as ever."

He didn't enter the room, but leaned his shoulder against the wall outside of it as Nox stood next to him, merely engaging in a little light conversation. As she wouldn't admit a small shard of respect, neither would be admit to getting lonely on occasion and wanting to just talk to someone he was familiar with.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Noah WileyPJ Casual Noah.jpg
Location: Outside Main Building, Johto Academy, Violet City, Johto
Interactions: Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Elizabeth Elric via Text ( Hecotoro Hecotoro ), Dolan Larch and Rook the Hisuian Arcanine ( ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 ), Alto and Cally the Malamar ( Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes )
Noah's Pokemon:
Noah Vulpix.png Tails the Kantonian Vulpix
Noah Rotom.png Siri the Rotom
Noah Porygon.png Poly the Porygon
Noah Helioptile.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

Noah chuckled as Elliot seemed excited for a battle, but Dewey seemed less so. He looked lazily over to the kid, grabbing a bag he got from Alto and giving it to Elliot. "Berries for ya 'n' yer Sobble." He opened up his own bag and threw a Cheri Berry to his Vulpix, who happily jumped up and ate the small red berry. "Well, we're gonna be walkin' around campus. Showin' the main building, the dorms, the gyms, battlefields, pool, greenhouses, lake, forest, theater, 'n' ball. Then we're gonna get ya a dorm room. Yer quite young, so yer gonna be a floor above the commons floor. Juniors. Once we do that, we go into the main buildin' and fix up your address." He gave him a cocky smirk, as if he knew what he actually meant. "And yer not a burden, kid. Whoever made ya think that should get punched, honestly." He tried ruffling Elliot's hair, but only went about rubbing his hat around.

Before Noah could elaborate on what he knew Elliot was doing, Dolan appeared. And Siri popped up, the Rotom phone floating in Noah's face. Noah took a moment to read the notification. Oh, it was G. O-... Oh... His cheeks turned pink. Should he let Dolan take Elliot on a tour, or should he do what he was responsible for?

Eh. Whatever. He waved to Dolan and held up a finger as he spoke to Siri. "Aite, tell her I'm an RA, I gotta tour some peeps around, but I'll help with the PC settin' up when I'm done. Shouldn't take longer than fifteen minutes. 'N' she can start by askin' the teachers to commandeer an empty computer classroom or a meetin' room, just as long as she figures out specific times for the video game club. One hasn't been made yet, but I'm glad she's makin' one."

Siri, being the silly ghost she was, sent the message to G. Which read:

Sure, I'd love to, but I'm an RA and I gotta do this tour, so after. Shouldn't take longer than 15 minutes though. You can ask the teachers to commandeer an empty computer room or meeting room, just as long as you figure out specific times for the video game club. One hasn't been made yet, so I'm glad you're making one.

Noah noticed and he deadpanned at his Rotom phone, before grabbing her and stuffing her in his jacket pocket. He finally turned to Dolan and smiled, waving his hand lazily. "Bang." He chuckled, returning the finger guns with one hand. "Nice to see ya, too. Planning on goin' around really quick, help Elliot correct some of his personal information in the records. His dad filled it out and he's got dyslexia, so we're making sure it doesn't have any misspellings or missing words." He lightly nudged Elliot with his elbow against his arm, hoping the kid would follow along. "Anyway, yeah, was gonna-"

He heard Alto make a snarky comment about doing his job and Noah threw his head back in exasperation. He yelled back over his shoulder. "Doin' that, man!" Sighing he went back to Dolan. "Anyway, yeah, dunno where the other Strike kiddos are. Actually, perfect idea. Find the other Strike members, new or what-have-you, and meet me at the fountain near the dorms. Let me handle Elliot's information first, would rather not cause issues with that kind of stuff when it's handled too late. I'll come back to the fountain when we're done 'n' we can do the tour. Oh, Dolan, Rook, this is Elliot and Dewey. Elliot, Dewey, this is Dolan and Rook." He realized Rook had his paw out for him, so he shook the Arcanine's paw with a smile. "Hey, Rook. How's big ol' beauty boy?" He cooed, absolutely adoring the doggo.

Tails the Vulpix chirped up at Dolan, standing on his hind legs and stretching his paws up at him.

Davy WilliamsDavy.png
Interactions: Carter Grey, Ozzy the Marowak, and Chase the Shiny Flygon ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Kasey and Snover ( Paperface Paperface )
Davy’s Pokémon:
Davy Tauros.png Blukberry the Tauros
Davy Combat Tauros.png Dillinger the Combat Tauros
Davy Blaze Tauros.png Apollo the Blaze Tauros
Davy Aqua Tauros.png Blue the Aqua Tauros
Davy Bouffalant.png Diana the Bouffalant
Davy Miltank.png Bessy the Miltank
Davy Azurill.png Azu the Azurill

A studier of medicine? Davy looked at him with wide eyes. Coincidentally, that was what he was here for, too! Well, he was here for a lot of things. He saw a list of things to check off when determining what classes he'd like and he ended up filling half the list with check boxes...

Oh, his schedule... He wondered how full it was going to be... Should he talk to a school councilor?

He laughed at Carter's exclamation of them all being Tauros, finding it hilarious. "Bulls and bull-like Pokemon are my favorite kinds." He said, Apollo's head burying into Davy's side more, as if he appreciated it. "But just because Tauros and Pokemon who are like them are my favorites doesn't mean I'm going to treat them with favoritism, though. That wouldn't be fair to the others." Apollo snorted. Apparently, he disagreed, and he got a pat to the head for it.

When he was asked if he rode them, he nodded, a proud smile on his face. "Yup. You can ride on one too, once they let you, of course. Great exercise for the core and legs." He said, slapping his stomach when he mentioned core.

When Carter yelled, Davy looked at him in surprise. Was he okay? Even his Marowak was concerned and, when Carter explained himself, Davy chuckled. "I appreciate it. Don't worry about doing it tonight though, I don't need you worrying yourself up too late. You already have too much on your plate for that. Worry about it in the morning. But if this place is used as a daycare, I wouldn't mind being here. I grew up on a daycare, so it's gonna feel like a third home." He laughed, finding such joy in finding an even bigger slice of home here.

As Carter held the Kanto Tauros's cheeks, Bluk mooed happily, the Tauros trying to nuzzle into Carter's hands and arms. Upon being told his tongue was like sandpaper, he went to test that theory out by trying to lick his hand. Softly of course, he didn't want to actually hurt the guy. The Tauros being called one ton beasts had Davy laughing though. "Considering I can only lift half a ton in a squat lift, their damage potential makes up for their weight. They don't weigh as much as most think. I can lift three out of four with one arm if I get them to balance on one hand."

Upon hearing of Carter's spinning tool, his eyes widened. Ohh, he needed one! He was about to ask about how soft the sweater was before they had an arrival. Almost immediately, all of Davy's Pokemon that didn't have their heads buried into a human snapped to attention, all of their bodies stiff. Davy, already seeing Blue's hindquarters twitch, left Apollo and swiftly grabbed a hold of the Aqua Tauros's horns and putting an arm on his back. "No, not right now. He's not going to hurt any of us."

As if Blue's tension was the sole reason for the others to act, the muscles relaxed in not just Blue, but the others, as well. Not wanting to bother the newcomer, the walked off the path and into the grass, mindful of their horns and the plants their hooves were avoiding. Except for Bluk, who stood in front of Carter protectively.

This fellow sounded very confused. Davy straightened up and waved a hand at him, smiling. "Heya. Yup, they're all Tauros, just different kinds of Tauros. Three come from a different region. And don't square yourself up to them. They'll take it as a threat and will try to severely hurt you. I don't want them goring you." He grimaced and shivered his shoulders, looking off to the side. "I definitely don't want to see that, nor do I want anyone getting hurt. Or me getting expelled... Again."

Luckily, his Snover didn't seem all that invested in battling, and Davy waved at the Grass/Ice-Type. Upon hearing the kid didn't mean to end up here, Davy raised an eyebrow. Wanting to be polite, he walked up to him and held out his hand. "Davy Williams. You were that guy earlier who joined the tour for a bit. Kasey, was it? My Pokemon aren't the kinds to fight in a battle with me as their trainer, yet, and I'm not much of a battling kind of person. What are you doing here in Violet City?" He asked, clearly wondering what his business here was and if he was actually here for a gym challenge.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
Connor Campbell
*August 14th*

Connor shrugged, with Eva distracted it was up to him to lead the tour. "Alright, Ignite! Gather up, let's do this." He shot Alto a smile, "I'll consider it, don't have time to go berry picking these days, give me a shout out if you get some tho!"

Connor waited for the team to gather around, holding up the sign, before starting to make his way towards the main building. "This is your main dish, your classes will be here, all of our administrative staff and offices, dean's office, principle, even the teachers lounge, all here. If you can't find it anywhere else, this is the place to ask. Not to mention a huge library, very popular to be honest. But, I can't help you much in that department. Alrighty, let's move on."

The group moved to the opposite side of the big glass building, finding the Theater. "That, well that is the theater. Neat huh? It's used for a lot a stuff, can hold a bunch of people inside. If you're into contests, then you will be here a lot of time. The drama club hosts their shows here, we have concerts, graduation events, and so forth. We hold several festivals, so the theater sometimes has like horror movie nights on Halloween, Christmas show and tells, some other events you guys might want to sign up for, really fun, I think, not really my sort of thing. Move along!"

Connor guided the group to the building next to the theater, the Ballroom. "Here, well here is a very special room. We have several dances throughout the year, they take place here. I know, not a lot of people dance, but I recommend you hang around. You can meet a lot of friends or who knows, find that special someone. During festivals this becomes the dance floor, ever seen that one popular song named Thriller? We host a big Thriller dance here. Oh! When you graduate they have a big fancy dinner here also, you get to invite your family, everyone dressed all nice and fancy. It's how the school says congratulations and goodbye, really heartwarming to be honest. Anyways, let's go to the next section, yeah?"

Connor made sure the group was still around him, moving ahead towards the Dorms. "Home sweet home! At least, it will be until you feel ready to spread your wings and leave the academy. You can clearly see which dorm belongs to which house. Ignite, Strike and Purity. We'll go inside later, give you guys your ID cards and dorm number so you can settle in. Now, you probably notice this sorta wild area or garden we're walking through. Well, those Pokemon you see are actually wild Pokemon. We consider them part of the school, so please, refrain from catching them. They live here comfortably and like to interact with us, but if students start catching them, they might just leave. If the Pokemon chooses you, well that's another story, but if you get caught capturing one..." He snickered, "You won't have a good time."

As the group kept moving forward, they reached the last section of the school grounds. "Gyms! This is my area, if you ever need me, I'm most likely here. Each house has its own gym, you access with your ID card, you can bring friends over from another house, no issues. There have been incidents where couples would sneak into the showers together, please don't do that, use your dorms or go out of the campus. There's actually a very nice lake down south, very popular for couples. Anyways, moving on, we have two battlefields, you're welcome to use them to practice, have friendly matches or even hold tournaments, just check the schedule to make sure nobody else is planning to use them. Any sport you play, it can be practiced here, even the swimming pool is human or Pokemon friendly, still, check the lists in case someone else is scheduled to use it! Finally, the green houses, very pretty, very well kept and a nice place to relax. I recommend signing up or talking to some of the staff there who keep them tidy before just walking in. Don't want to startle a Cacnea or something, trust me."

With the tour finished, Connor lead the team back to their own dorms. The building was similar to the other three in construction, but with a bit more red and gray spread about in the common area. "Welcome home! IDs are over there on that table, look for yours, should also work as your access card. We have a fun game here, it's called hide the Voltorb. Basically, we have a pet Voltorb who loves going around the dorms and visiting different people, don't worry, he stopped exploding some years back, mostly. The idea is, if you find him rolling around the dorms, invite him to your dorm and keep him happy. Our security system Porygon keeps track of who kept the Voltorb the most time during the year. Careful though, if another student finds out you have it, they have the right to offer it a bribe to take it back to their dorm. Sometimes, it gets bored though and leaves on his own, until another student is interested in him. At the end, the winner gets a set of costume made Pokeballs from the famous Kurt, so, good luck! No idea where Voltorb is at the moment..."

Connor took a deep breath and clapped his hands together, "Dorm number should be on your trainer card or ID, Juniors up the stairs, Seniors, second floor and Masters Third floor. Any questions?"

Johto Academy-A.png~Dolan Larch...~
~Pokemon: Rook the Hisui Arcanine, Molly the Furfrou, Godfrey the granbull, Hank the greavard...~
~Interactions: Alto, Noah, Tails, Elliot...~

"I already know where some good berry places are, in fact I got plenty, but you can never have too much I say, haha! Especially when you decide to make a huge batch of poffins or pokéblocks. There's even a few curry recipes that call for berries. but I digress... Take your time Alto. No need to rush. You'll get them when you get them, and I'll pay you if and when you do, and if you don't, then have a nice day anyways then" Dolan commented. As Dolan had made his way over, he overheard the conversation Noah and Elliot were having. Looks like Noah was fitting into his RA role quite nicely.

"Great! We should see about getting the other strikers here" Dolan said. Dolan had seen a few strikers on his way outside. he then glanced over at Elliot.

"Huh... Is that so? Well luckily that's an easy fix and a good thing its getting resolved sooner rather than later. If you ever feel overwhelmed with your RA duties, feel free to let me know and I'll assist however I can! And I'll meet you down by the dorms then!" Dolan said. Rook sniffed Noah's hand as they shook. Afterwards, the dog looked over at Dolan awaiting further commands. He then looked over at the vulpix who had its paws extended. He grinned ten reached down, patting the paws like he was giving it a double high five.

"What's that? You want uppies? Alright!" Dolan said lifting Tails up. he pet tails a few times before putting the fox back down carefully.

"The offer still stands if you need help!" Dolan said as he began walking towards the fountain. In the meantime, he'd keep his eyes open for new strike students and tell them the tour was about to begin.

Johto Acadamy-B.png~Bodie Lake...~
~Pokemon: Bonny: Nincada, Banjo scyther...~
Interactions: Connor

Bodie stood there swaying side to side waiting to the tour to start and just like that, it did. There first stop was the classrooms. She looked over at the buildings.

"Ooooooh..." She muttered. Bodie could only wonder what they did in a teacher's lounge. In her mind she imagined. The library was going to be her favorite place. She could read and disappear. Though given the little notice she had made thus far, its unlikely she'd need to hide. The theater looked interesting. It didn't have anything that struck her interest but she appreciated seeing all the windows. It would certainly have a nice view at least. A movie night however was right up her ally. Her nincada, Bonny tapped on her head because the bug knew she enjoyed movie nights and was making sure the girl was paying attention. Bodie did not like the ball room. She did not know how to dance and rarely ever wore dresses. Sadly Bodie did not catch the thriller reference and it went over her head.

"Home sweet home..." Bodie said looking at the dorms. It did not look quite like home sweet home, but Bodie knew she'd eventually get used to it. The gyms looked neat, but weren't Bodie's thing nor did they peak her interest like the library or the greenhouse. Bodie stood there looking at the table. She didn't wanna be the first to grab her name card. She waited until someone else went. Preferably a few people went. She looked over then eventually went over and looked at the name cards. She eventually spotted hers. Bodie looked over at Connor, then cleared her throat.

"Uuuugghh... How long does the greenhouse stay open...?" Bodie asked.

Last edited:
pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Location: Academy lobby entrance -> main building - records room
Interacting with: Noah Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , Dolan ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

Elliot caught the bag with no small amount of surprise. "You're giving these to me?" His surprise melted into a bright, beaming smile. "Wow Thanks! Here Dewey!" Elliot began feeding the berries to his pokemon, and Dewey squeaked in delight.
"I can pay you back later, I just...don't have much on me right now."
Elliot listened to Noah intently, munching on berries and following him to the strike tour meeting point. He became a little uneasy at that knowing smile, but he found himself trusting the older boy more and more.

Just then the rotomphone appeared, and so did another new face. Dewey watched the finger guns motion and tried it with his little claw-like arm.
Elliot, however, was enthralled by the Arcanine offering its paw to his new friend.
"Whoa! What a cool pokemon!! Is that an arcanine? I've never seen one like this before!"

When Noah finished on the phone he introduced them. Elliot stared in awe of the ease at which Noah lied. All he could do was nod along.
If Elliot learned to lie like that, maybe staying at this school wouldn't be so hard after all...

Elliot dipped his head politely. "Nice to meet you Dolan, Rook." The young boy looked very much like he wanted to pet the giant fiery dog, but he would have to ask next time.

As the pair made their way to the central building at up the stairs to records, Elliot tried to memorize the way. He had another problem though: Elliot also had to obtain copies of the official school letterhead and format, so he could forge fake transcripts to send to his real address. His father could not find out that he was switching his courses to anything pokemon-related.
But how was he going to do that id Noah was there, watching?

At length they came to the records door, and to Elliot's sinking disappointment, it was locked.
"What do we do now?"

Last edited:

Noah Wiley1677401498736.png
Interactions: Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Dolan Larch and Rook the Hisuian Arcanine ( ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 )
Noah's Pokemon:

In actuality, while Noah had been here, he wasn't so sure if there were any other new Strikers. There probably was. He smiled and nodded towards Dolan in a sort of respectful bow of his head. He is older than Noah by a few hours. "Thanks."

Tails yipped happily and nuzzled Dolan's face, then walked back to Noah once he was set down.

Noah waved them goodbye, before turning back to Elliot and chuckling. "Ya don't need to pay me back. Yer new here, 'n' sometimes things can get kinda overwhelmin'. Took me a good few weeks to get 'round here with some shred of confidence." He chuckled, then led Elliot into the main building.

As they passed by crucial areas - like the library, cafeteria, teacher lounge rooms, hallways that were classroom central, open places to stand around and converse, study rooms, computer classrooms - he'd point them out. Finally, after having taken some stairs and going through a couple more hallways, they made it to the front of the records room. However, instead of standing there, Noah kept walking past the records room.

"Yeah, about that. One moment." He looked around for a janitor storage room, found a door, opened it, and went inside looking for one of those master keys. However, they were very well hidden to prevent theft. Clicking his tongue, he pursed his lips and looked around, hands in his pockets and his Vulpix looking whichever way he wasn't looking.

Then, he walked back to the records room and pulled out his phone. The Rotom eyes flashed to life above the screen, and she gave Noah a worried look. "Can ya shock the handle 'n' unlock it?"

The Rotom flew out of his phone, the orange, floating, plasma creature giving Noah a disapproving look. "BZZT- Last time..." She sighed, and pushed her wing into the crack of the door. Because her wing was made out of plasma energy, she was able to mess with the lock and push the mechanism to unlock it, to which Noah opened the door with ease.

"Thanks, Siri." He quietly said, the Rotom huffing and possessing his phone. He made it inside and led Elliot in before anybody could see them. Once they were inside, he sighed in relief and went over to large movable shelving, three-pronged wheels allowing these shelves to slide on a track. On another wall were more shelving but of a stationary kind, a printer, a table, and a filing cabinet. On the table was a computer set up to the Johto Academy's systems.

1677403065877.png
1677403073777.png

"Alright, so, I look for yer records in here on paper, then I find it on the computer here, 'n' I have Poly, my Porygon, to fix it up." He then looked at him, a smug smirk on his face. "So... just to chat idly while I'm doing this. I'm sure yer here for more than just yer address." His smile fell however, and he actually looked concerned. "Ya tryin' ta hide somethin' from someone? Yer parents?" He ended up finding Elliot's papers and he went over to the computer, pulling out a Pokemon that flashed into being, lighting up the slightly dark room.

The Porygon buzzed, then spoke in a masculine, robotic voice. "Again?"

"Yup, that would be greatly appreciated." The Porygon hummed and flashed white before changing himself into binary, to which he pressed against the computer tower and got sucked inside, to where he managed to get into the program. While Poly did his magic and Noah did some fendangling to prevent the other security Porygon from finding this former security Porygon by opening up random files and such to make it difficult to find Poly's location in cyberspace.

pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Interacting with: Noah Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

Elliot watched Noah go searching for something, he looked crestfallen when the older boy returned without it, but his eyebrows vanished into his hairline when he watched Noah's Rotom override the lock with electricity.
"Whoa what a neat trick! I'll need to catch an electric pokemon one day."
The room was dark, but the light from a large window illuminated the shelves, filing cabinet, the desk and an old computer. He straightened when Noah asked for instructions.
"I need all the physical records removed, and we should print out some more, er, just to make sure nothing gets sent to the wrong address, of course."

Elliot knew he wasn't going to be able to hide the truth from Noah for long, but the other boy clearly had some secrets of his own, it made Elliot feel a little more at ease rather than suspicious.
"Okay...you can't tell anyone about this, seriously, but, it's not anyone at the school I'm afraid of...it's my dad."
A worried expression crossed his face, and Dewey pressed into his cheek comfortingly.
"My name is Elliot Harrow, like, Harrow inc. and my dad hates pokemon."

Elliot took the little sobble into his arms and held him close, as if he was somehow afraid of losing the pokemon. "Ever since I was 6 he's banned me from everything to do with pokemon. I wasn't even allowed to have posters in my room. I...never went on a pokemon journey, I had to stay cooped up in home schooling while I watched my friends leave. But I can't live like that anymore! The truth is, I love pokemon, I can't imagine growing up without them, choosing a job where I can't work with them, so...when I met Dewey here...he gave me the courage to trick my dad, and go to a pokemon school without him knowing...my dad... he thinks I'm in a business school learning accounting."

He looked at Noah with desperation. "My dad cannot find out, that's why I need to change the address on my paperwork, before I change my classes to the ones I want...and, it's why I need the official school transcript format and letter head, so...so I can forge the records to send back home." He glanced up at Noah, more than a little afraid the boy he just met would turn him in. "I swear I'm not doing anything else...I just...want to be free."

Elliot took a deep breath, letting the silence restore his composure.

"So, what does "Again" mean?" Elliot asked.

Last edited:

Noah Wiley1677407460362.png
Interactions: Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble ( SilverFlight SilverFlight )
Noah's Pokemon:

Noah had to let him know about the electrical thing, but he went silent as Elliot opened up to him. In fact, he paused what he was doing on his computer, an icon of his Porygon appearing on the screen with a text bubble. I'm in.

His face held concern and sympathy. He sighed upon hearing how his father was, and raised both eyebrows in realizing that many of the machines in the Pokemon Company was supplied by the guy's company... And the guy hated Pokemon.

That sounded like a disaster waiting to happen.

Tails walked up to Elliot, the five-tailed Vulpix mewling softly as he set a paw on his leg to comfort him. Noah nodded at something and gave him a soft smile. "Yeah, I'll keep this a secret. Yer dad sounds like an ass. I'm surprised he hasn't given up on the company considerin' they make stuff to help Pokemon. Pretty sure if yer havin' this much trouble with yer dad, we can go to a teacher. They are more than understandin' 'n' they'll get ya set up to chase yer dreams." He looked back at the computer and went to Elliot's file after Poly bypassed the administration controls to fix the PDF. "Alright, lemme know what address ya want me to put in."

He chuckled when asked what 'again' meant and his head hung, then he shook it. He looked back up at Elliot with a smile. "This isn't the first time I've sneaked in here, nor is it the first time I've sneaked into places I shouldn't be. In fact, when I was in Ambrette Town in Kalos, I broke into the museum after hours so I could see what the revivin' fossil machine did 'n' how its program made it work. I'm a computer guy, mostly for software stuff though. That's the first time I did this. Poly actually came from a guy in Orre - where I originally came from - who owned a kind of gym called a pre-gym. Basically just a gym that was supposed to showcase what a gym did, but it was mainly educational, as it was also a school. He saw my potential 'n' gave me his security Porygon. I don't think he'd be very impressed if he knew I were usin' him to break into security systems." He chuckled sheepishly.

"Oh, 'n' about electric Pokemon. If yer Pokemon can manipulate electricity into plasma 'n' move it around like a Rotom's, it can push a lockin' mechanism in the door to unlock it briefly. There is no short-circuitin' the lock as it's all movin' parts, it's literally just havin' somethin' thin 'n' bendy enough to slip into the actual lock mechanism and push the lock to unlock." He added, waiting to get Elliot's new address. "Now that we both know each other's secrets, we have formed one of those secrecy bonds, I guess. I won't tell yer secret, just don't tell mine. I'm not a saint, 'n' I'm not sure if ya should be doin' these things I'm doin'. But if that's what ya wanna do, I'm not gonna stop ya. Just don't get caught, like me. I haven't gotten caught since last year." Well, now he said it, he might as well have jinxed himself. Hopefully not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back