• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Johto Academy RP

Characters
Here
pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Team: Strike
Date: August 14
Interacting with: G Hecotoro Hecotoro , Noah Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

"So cool!" Elliot answered G immediately. He was completely fascinated by the alolan vulpix in the girl's hands. He almost didn't hear her next bit of advice.
"Right, Theatre. Thank you! Oh," He turned to the boy he'd interupted and bowed his head. "I'm very sorry for interrupting."
Elliot hung onto every word his senior said, as Dewey the sobble, replied timidly to the boy's vulpix. Dewey explained where he'd come from, and what it was like hiding from Elliot's father who hated pokemon. It was a new chance for both him and his trainer, and he was excited!

Meanwhile Elliot answered G.
"I um, found this sobble." He lowered his voice. "I think he was abandoned by his trainer, but don't bring it up in front of him, it makes him cry..."
He stood back again, "But I'm taking care of him now, and we're best friends."

Elliot was happy to listen to the older students talk, he knew they were talking about video games, but beyond that. His father had always banned them, but maybe here he could finally get the chance to try them.
Just then a strange boy with a cart caught his eye. Noah answered without him having to ask.
"Alto." Elliot repeated. "Um, this might be a dumb question but...he doesn't sell pokeballs does he? I er, forgot to get some before I came and, well, I don't exactly have a pokemon team. I just have Dewey."
It wasn't a complete lie, he didn't forget, but there was no way he could have bought any trainer equipment with his father around.

The sobble looked up at his name and gave Elliot a reassuring smile.
"Oh, I have one last question. Neither of you know where the school records room is...right?"
It was an odd question, and as soon as he asked it he kicked himself for being so obvious.
"I..uh...think there was a typo in my address when I handed in the paperwork."
Oh boy that was a lame excuse...Maybe they won't get curious...He hoped desperately.

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 14th*

"Um..." G looked at the vendor, while the style and atmosphere around it was interesting to her, she didn't really need anything from it. "I'm more worried about my dorm, I have a lot decorating to do. Plus I need to check the internet connection. Oh, wait, Noah, right? Or well, Civ? I like Civ." G took out her phone, the neon blue Rotom lighting up with a smile. "Care to exchange phone numbers? I'm planning to start a gaming club, in case you're interested, I can send you the details. If not, I'm organizing a party for the weekend, after Homecoming, in case you're interested. Oh feel free to invite friends."

G waited with a smile just in case Noah did insert his number into the Rotom Phone. Meanwhile, Vanilla looked over G's shoulder at the cart. She was highly curious about the tentacle monster, Pokemon, thing that was running it. She had never seen anything like it! After shivering at the sight of the psychic Pokemon, she looked down at the kid and his water Pokemon, letting out a loud yip at them while wagging her tails to let them know how adorable she thought they were.

"Well, I'll be heading inside now." G looked at Elliot, offering her hand, "Want to go with me? I'm also new so it's fun having a travel buddy when venturing into a new adventure."

G jumped a bit as she heard the screams of some insane person asking for team Purity. "That's our call, Civ, nice to meet you, you really saved me and Vanilla! Guess that makes you our hero huh?" She shot the guy a smile along with the Alolan Vulpix. "See you!"

G and maybe Elliot, would make themselves towards Laurel's group, trying to blend in as soon as possible. "Hi! Is this the guide to our dorms? I have a couple of questions concerning the quality of your internet connection and if you have LAN cables available. I can't have pure wifi for my computer. Also, how much freedom when it comes to decorating? I feel like adding some neon lights and some bean bags, but I can drop those if not possible. Is there a limit to stuffed animals? I currently have none, but I do like buying them a lot. How big is the closet? I need space for my cosplays. Who do we report when we need to leave campus past the curfew and what is the curfew by the way? Oh I'm G, nice to meet you all!" She smiled and waved after basically having called attention towards herself. "Oh and does anyone know that guy? Just curious." She pointed at Davey.

FB2FEC75-68D7-416A-A8DB-130F0F01E1CD.png
Joss Vanberg- Purity Dorm
Joss offered a smile and nod refraining from a chuckle. Somehow he couldn’t quite believe it when confirming ‘Pair’ wasn’t the right term. Though he wasn’t exactly a married man brimming with experience on the matter or anything… but he could have sworn the pairing was true to old sayings and examples he’s heard around town back home, while merely minding his own business and chilling on the beach as others passed by and shared their ‘discussions’ and such aloud. Meanwhile the young student looked toward Kiko and extended a hand to accept the kind gift, “Whoa… Thanks! Stoked of gifts Whimsy!” Joss smiled and nodded to Kiko and Carter. While turning to Laurel appearing to confirm they were not a ‘pair’ and neither seemed to appreciate the acknowledgment of said pairing.

“Whoa… So totally not a coulple then, huh? Should make a note of that…. Naaawwww *chuckles*, I’ll totally forget about the note and relive the same mistake. Ah well, it’s all cool, live and learn and let live Joss-man.” Joss thought to himself with a added assurance that surely they wouldn’t mind all that much, right? “Joss the boss. The Joss man. The Jossel. Totally Joss….” He continued in thought seemingly losing all track of what was going on around least momentarily as his mind wandered into name titles and nicknames about himself. Almost a self absorbed like trail yet wasn’t really him merely a distraction inducing trail of thought.

After a brief off-trail moment. Joss returned to reality recalling Carter’s earlier mention of a tour around the campus and the various rooms and greens they’d visit on the tour and Laurel asking after his name for attendance. Bringing a moment of wide-eyed wonder and clarity or there abouts…. “Whoa….. Deja Vu, Have we done this before? Wild! Rather righteousness Bro.. and sister, man.” Joss pondered aloud softly but nodding with a smile to the tour anyhow and turning his gaze toward Laurel for a moment. “Oh, right…. I’m sure Joss is on the list.” He spoke in reply electing not to add anything more with surnames and other details. After all how many Joss’s could there be within Johto and the academy…. Whoa, what if there was a whole scene of just Joss’s hanging about and just chilling?

Interactions: SilverFlight SilverFlight explosiveKitten explosiveKitten
~~~~~~

95EFAA58-054B-44EB-A822-E22E4AB02339.jpeg
Vennin Von’ Vusso - Strike Dorm
The wonder of what a twenty year old student or assistant or whatever you might consider Vennin and those like him would be or are doing at this stage of their academic career en route to the next stage of their lives and new, eventual career plans. It was rather a constant with each passing year for Vennin. Always questioning how long before he was ready and fulfilled in his career. How long before his time at school would be done. But alas, far from home and resting his mind away from such thoughts with each mental pushing out the said door… Vennin a young-ish trainer from Lumoise city in Kalos, aspiring gym leader and reluctant, occasional Pokémon contest…. Person? If only for his Pokémon does he still stomach the act and experience of such events he puts on and endures. The charcoal haired, light brown eyed guy accommodated the dress code and respected it, wearing his strike team uniform with Breè at his side ever watchful while providing a upward glance toward Vennin who stood with his baby Toxel, Talis in his one arm while using the other to raise his hand and shade his eyes to look out upon the campus from the theater near the entrance doors.

“Yes, Breè, I know…. I can feel your gaze. No need to try that one on me today.” Vennin remarked leading to Breè raising her head on a tilt and pondering a retort before simply shaking her head and looking away, a soft mutter under her breath. “Not even a full day into the new school year and already seeking a chance….” His mind began to trail off from the thought and just shook his head to clear his mind. Vennin had been attending the academy long enough to know the routine of today. Yet there was always something to catch his eye on the first day and a curiosity of what it could bring. Meanwhile Talis simply looked around and then down towards Breè appearing as adorable as he could make himself while timid in his curiosity of the campus world around him today.

Davy Williams1676948327274.png

Interactions: Dolan Larch and Rook the Hisuian Arcanine ( ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 ), Carter Grey and Kiko the Whimsicott ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Abigail Laurel and Luna the Bayleef ( explosiveKitten explosiveKitten ), Joss Vanberg and Wooper ( The Silent Z The Silent Z ), Landon Cartwright and Nox the Zoroark ( Naberius Naberius ), G and Vanilla the Alolan Vulpix ( Hecotoro Hecotoro )
Mentions: N/A
Davy’s Pokémon:
Davy Tauros.pngBlukberry the Tauros
Davy Combat Tauros.pngDillinger the Combat Tauros
Davy Blaze Tauros.pngApollo the Blaze Tauros
Davy Aqua Tauros.pngBlue the Aqua Tauros
Davy Bouffalant.pngDiana the Bouffalant
Davy Miltank.pngBessy the Miltank
Davy Azurill.pngAzu the Azurill

Davy beamed even more as Dolan seemed to take to Azu, who beamed up at the coordinator with a huge grin and happy trills, her little feet wiggling and her tail wagging as she giggled happily at the sweet attention she was given. Once the talk went to a ranch, Davy’s eyes widened. His grin grew, and it grew even wider as it was brought up again. He nodded excitedly, practically on the edge of his seat now.

“Yes! That’s my family’s ranch. In fact, I brought several Tauros champions from that ranch who’ve participated in Palmpona’s races and fights. Thank you so much.” He bowed his head from the compliment and from being recognized. It felt amazing, and he felt no shortage of dizziness now from how excited he was. Glad he was sitting down. “I heard Sinnoh was pretty cold.” He added with a chuckle. “And you can tell your father that the Williams’ family wholeheartedly take his praise with utmost gratitude. Taking care of Pokémon is our profession and we have to be damn good at it.” It was then that the Purity group really got his attention, so Davy stood up.

Feeling Azu getting curious, he looked back at Dolan and smirked. “Well, should we get a closer look?” Leaving the question open-ended, he walked towards the group and settled to being near the edges. A blond kid with a Wooper was there, whom Davy realized was called Joss. Just prior to that though, this cute guy with glasses and a sign was arguing with this girl with gloves on. They seemed very tumultuous. They must hate each other and Davy felt almost like he was attacked by their open hostility from one another. Something that made one of his PokeBalls wiggle. He tapped it, basically shushing the Pokémon within.

The Whimsicott was giving Joss a big ball of its own cotton. Then, another guy came up as this girl was yelling, making Davy wince. This guy came up with a Zoroark, and he looked at the fox with a happy smile. He didn’t quite hear what this guy had to say, but it was probably something a smartass would say. But hey, those guys were funny!

It was when a girl came up to them with an Alolan Vulpix did he start to get nervous. She talked a lot, and while he could handle talkers, it did take him far longer to appropriately process what they were saying. Then she pointed at him. G? Interesting that she was using a single letter as a name. Trying to ignore her, he came up to the group with a wave, wanting to diffuse the situation between Carter and Laurel even further. “I may not be Purity, but I am pure of heart.”

Of course, that was when his Pokéball erupted open in a flash of light, and an angry Miltank came rolling out. She huffed and snorted at G, eyes practically glowing red. Davy simply grabbed her by the horn and pulled her aside, keeping her from going anywhere as she was now stuck to him. Even pulling against him only had him flexing and pulling her back to him with surprising ease. And she looked like she was trying.

“I apologize, Bessy doesn’t like it when someone makes me nervous.” He gave G a polite, apologetic smile, but then instantly regretted it and went back to Carter. Having remembered there was a homecoming thing but unsure of what it really meant, he looked at Carter with a sort of awkward grin. “I uh… What is a homecoming, exactly? I heard you had to dress fancy for it, but if you’re just going to be dressing as how you would coming home, I don’t see the point in it.”

His Miltank deadpanned as she looked up at him, fully aware of what a homecoming was and unsure how he could be any more dense.

Last edited:

Noah Wiley1676949672665.png

Interactions: Elizabeth Elric and Vanilla the Alolan Vulpix ( Hecotoro Hecotoro ), Elliot Harrow and Dewey the Sobble ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Alto Làahmdaiyih, Cally the Malamar, and Shussy the Shuckle ( Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes ), Bodie Lake and Bonny the Nincada ( ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 ), Sharon Wright and Maple the Tinkatink ( Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread ), Eva Zapalac ( dontPanic dontPanic )
Noah’s Pokémon:
Noah Vulpix.png Tails the Vulpix
Noah Porygon.png Poly the Porygon
Noah Rotom.png Siri the Rotom
Noah Helioptile.png Whipper-Zapper the Helioptile

Noah smiled as Elliot seemed to be warming up to them, with Noah shaking his head when he apologized. “It’s okay.” He listened to how Elliot got his Sobble and - for some inexplicable reason - Noah felt indebted to him. Man, this kid’s history must be sad.

Noah’s Vulpix, Tails, listened intently and cheered happily with how Dewey was now, but still cooed in sadness, expressing sympathy for what the poor Water-Type had to endure. When given a question of if Alto ever sold PokeBalls, Noah shrugged. “Eh, I don’t think he does. At least, not at the moment. But hey, I can help ya get some stuff. You are a part of Strike after all, you are now my responsibility.” He said it rather nonchalantly, but it was to disguise how much he suddenly found himself caring for him. Noah looked at G when she called him Civ and he chuckled, looking off to the distance a bit. “Ah-hah… Yeah, you can… call me that.” That’s when she brought up exchanging numbers and he nodded, Siri floating up his phone. “Sure thing. And I’ll definitely be down for a game club.” The Rotoms exchanged each other's phone numbers before Noah slipped Siri back into his pocket. The yip from the Alolan Vulpix had Tails wanting to be praised like that, but now wasn’t the time.

That was when G said they were going now. Noah’s cheeks immediately flushed when being called her hero and that wink... He chuckled nervously, looking away despite his futile attempts to look back at her. “Uh-yeah, sure, thanks.”

When being asked about the school records room, Noah grinned wide, the blush on his cheeks now no longer persisting. Ohhh, he knew exactly what Elliot was wanting to do. He cleared his throat and stuffed his hands into his pockets. “I sure know where a lot of things are in this school. If ya need a helpin’ hand gettin’ there, ask me anytime. Preferably later at night. If ya want to follow me and get to it sooner, follow me. If ya want to find out later, go with G. Pretty sure the group she’ll be goin’ to will be for Purity, though. I heard I was gonna be a resident assistant for Strike, but I guess I must’ve forgotten. Oh well, I can help with yall now. The actual assembly won’t be until later around dinner.” He shrugged and began walking towards Alto’s stand, Tails running after his trainer after barking a goodbye at Dewey. “Either way, don’t matter what you choose, Elliot.”

That’s when Noah noticed a few people near Alto’s stand. A girl with a Nincada, another girl with a Tinkatink, and another with a Magneton. Oh, hey, she looked familiar. Eva, was it?

He wasn’t sure what was going on, but he approached and held out his arms as if he was going for a hug. “Aaltoo, my man. How’s it goin’, bud?” He leaned against the shelf of the wagon and held out his hand for Alto to do one of those ‘hood’ slaps and fist bumps. “Feedin’ the kiddies, I see?”

Noah’s Vulpix looked up at the Malamar and yipped quietly, greeting the Malamar happily. It was then Noah realized two of these kids were from Ignite. Oh, but so was Eva. “Yo, Eva, you the new RA or have they still not decided yet?” He asked, unsure if she would even recognize him, as he had been going here for a year at least.

~Dolan Larch...~

~Interactions; Merciless Medic Merciless Medic /Davy/Azu/Bessy...~

~References; Hecotoro Hecotoro /G Naberius Naberius /Nox

download20230206225633.pngRook looked over at Azu wiggling and moving about and stood up to get a better look at her. Dolan grinned and nodded as Davy confirmed it was indeed his family ranch.

"Year it gets pretty cold in the winter times. It pretty much stays cold in the central northern area of Sinnoh. Luckily I have my big fluffy boy here to stay warm! Yes I doooo!" Dolan said before getting Rook all excited. Rook lunged on its hind legs, nearly pushing Dolan over.

"Okay, okay boy! Relaaax! Ha!" Dolan said.

As Davy went over to see what was going on, Dolan noticed G point at Davy.

"Is that a friend of yours?" Dolan asked Davy.

Dolan looked around at the different Team Purity members and their respective pokémon. A zoroark stood out the most to him. It looked as fluffy as Rook, his hisui arcanine. Dolan chuckled at Davy's pure of heart comment.

"That you are, Davy. And that's what makes you special" Dolan added. He watched as the milktank came out ready to defend Davy.

"Ha! Looks like you keep Azu safe and Bessy Keeps you safe. A perfect team" Dolan commented again.

Dolan already heard about the homecoming event and knew to bring a fancy outfit. which was great because as a coordinator, he had practically spent nearly his whole life preparing for moments like this. Sewing outfits. Fixing outfits. Preparing outfits. Contests, parties, balls, afterparties, clubs, award ceremonies. Dolan had outfits for everything and anything.

"Speaking of outfi-, don't see the point in it?!" Dolan paused to look over at Davy shocked and bewildered. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

"My friend do I have a few choice words for you...! First impressions are golden impressions. They set the mood for future interactions. They create standards and expectations and great memories! It's imperative to step with your best foot first. It not only commands, but DEMANDS attention! Seize the moment and make a grand entrance! That's what separates the champions from the rest. If you need help, as a friendly residential assistant and coordinator, I'll gladly lend a hand to anyone in need! ESPECIALLY when it comes to fashion! Too good should never be too good for those who desire it. I also make custom outfits for like... Whatever occasion you need, really..." Dolan finished before giving a slight formal bow.

~Bodie Lake...~

~Interactions; Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes
~References Shussy, Merciless Medic Merciless Medic /Noah/Tails...~

download20230206194743.png"R-rules...? Oh..." Body muttered as she looked over, pointing at the rules. Finger scrolling across the words as she read it quietly in her head.

"Rules or not, I wouldn't wake an adorable little endolith..." Bodie said keeping her distance, but not her eyes away from the mold pokemon. Bonny the nincada on the other hand was watching the malamar as it used its psychic abillities to put berries into a bag.

"Ooooh..." She commented as she saw the berry juice being made. She held her hand up and accepted the cup. Sitting it down briefly so she could open her pocket up and then her coin purse, still in her pocket to hide just how much money she had. She glanced in and grabbed enough coins. Looking at the sign then at her coins, she grinned then sat the coins on the table. She grabbed her cup again, and took a step back. Bodie heard a voice and nervously scooted off to the side a few feet before glancing over to see who was talking. A dark haired boy talking to the store owner. A striker. Bonny stared at the red vulpix like everything else. Never blinking and making a small clicking sound by smacking its arms together.

Last edited:
2a37777c30094036874fa30e74e77810.jpg

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Interacting with: Laurel explosiveKitten explosiveKitten and Joss The Silent Z The Silent Z Davy Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , Landon Naberius Naberius , G Hecotoro Hecotoro , Dolan ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

"Are you done?" Carter asked with a placid irritation after Laurel had finished trashing his hard work.
He turned to the bayleef she had in tow, reaching out to pet her with an elegant flare.
"Oh Luna! How could such a horrible person raise such a sweet and endearing pokemon like you?"

He listened to Laurel defend her heinous shampoo. "Oh, "soothing or something?" Is that your professional medical opinion doctor?"
Carter sighed and turned away, mumbling something under his breath: "I never said anything about charging you..."

He laughed at the next little confession. "Oh! And verbally eviscerating my work is "personable" is it?" Carter added finger quotes. "Figures you'd spend the summer in as dark a place as you could find. Matches your heart."

Carter rolled his eyes and winced as Laurel yelled again.
A familiar voice sounded behind him. He was surprised he heard it with his ears still ringing.
"Not going deaf would be wonderful. Hullo Lan. How was your summer? Please only mention the parts that were legal." He gave the other man a welcoming smile, it was good to see him again.

This kid Joss was a character. Carter liked him.
"You might want to provide your last name, just in case. So, you're a beach guy. I can imagine the lake might be a good place for you to chill. I think we're walking past it on our way. You surf?"
Normally a lake wouldn't be any place to catch a wave, but with enough water pokemon, anything was possible.
"Me, I'm not a surfer, I'd have to lose a bet for you to get me out there."

It was just then a girl jogged up to them. She had a purposeful look about her, and launched into her questions as fast as she had appeared.

Carter took a deep breath: "Wifi is the best in the city, you can borrow extra LAN cables from the res front desk and there are jacks in every room. You can put up as much on the walls as you like but please use easy-off wall-hangers, refrain from using nails and no sticky tack as it makes oil marks on the paint. There is absolutely no limit to stuffed animals though there was that incident where some girl lost her pikachu in a giant pile last year, so use caution. The closet is a standard walk-in about 1x1x3 meters, possible to fit a double rack but you have to buy it yourself. Curfew is 11pm and there's a sign out sheet at the front desk for any student over 18, if you're not over 18 then don't let me catch you."

Carter then drew in another very large breath, but after the info-dump he smiled. "Hi G, I'm Carter, the loudred there is Laurel, we're your RA's, nice to meet you and welcome to Johto Academy!"

Carter followed the pointed finger, "Huh? What guy?"
There are times when one handles the unexpected with composure and grace. This wasn't one of those times.
Carter's mouth dropped open. His eyes widened, they had to to take in the sheer bulk of the...he had to play some sort of sport...maybe wrestled ursaring...
The new guy spoke, and it took a moment for Carter to register that it had been in part, directed at him.
"I'll bet...I Mean! Uh, nice to meet you! I'm Carter." His answer was (thankfully) drowned out by the angry lowing of a miltank that had escaped her pokeball and was doing her best to tackle another student.

Carter didn't hesitate this time. He knelt down to the pokemon and with a gentle voice tried to calm her.
"Hey girl, it's okay. We're all friends, see? Nobody meant to upset your trainer, I'm sorry for worrying you. "
It was like he had transformed. Carter became a different person when he was with pokemon. His whimsicott waddled over and fished out a small ball of cotton for the agitated Bessy.
"Whimiswi?"

Carter looked up at Davy, his eyes were alight. "You've taken very good care of this pokemon! She looks really healthy and strong!"
It was only then he realized that the guy was looking straight back at him too. His confidence evaporated.
"Ahhhoh, homecoming?" Carter stood quickly, but his eyes remained glued to the ground. Luckily, Carter didn't need to answer, because Dolan was there, a top notch coordinator. Carter may not compete anymore but he kept up with the scene at least, especially at school.

"You can trust Dolan with this, if he says he can help, then you won't find anyone better. I uh, actually have to make some adjustments to my suit. If you meet me at the greenhouse after orientation, We can go to the costume hall and meet up with Dolan together. S'that okay with you Dolan?"

Panic shot through him. Did...did I really just ask this absolute Adonis to meet me at my greenhouse??? What was I thinking?!?!?!
Carter could only hope that the fear didn't show on his face. He didn't even want to turn around lest Laurel had already gleaned some of his reaction. He would hate to give her anymore ammunition for her verbal eviscerations..

Last edited:
Quentin Windstrom

After letting his pokemon play for a while, Quentin got bored, thinking about going inside, then he heard someone scream for Purity to come over. He did as he was told, beckoning for his two reckless partners to follow after him.

He found the RAs, telling Steelhead and Queenie to behave on the way there.

"SeeeEEeedra!" Queenie squeaked, trying to jump on Quentin, but failing miserably, falling on the ground next to him.

Quentin sighed, shaking his head. Then stood around by the RAs, his pokemon standing nicely next to him.

“Nah it’s fine, there’s no other Joss on this list anyway,” Laurel said, idly checking off Joss’ name on the clipboard, before turning to the next student that approached, getting their name, and checking them in. She proceeded like this while Carter chattered back and forth with the students, being pleasant and cheerful and all that stuff she wasn’t. “Hey. Don’t talk to my fucking kids like I’m not here, Carter. My baby is doing just fine thanks.”
Luna the Bayleef, for her part, have a “Bay Bayleef!” When Carter reached over and pet her adorable little noggin, giving the man a blep and a boop on the nose with one of her vines.

She was halfway through the list when that familiar voice which grated on her ears approached, and she sighed. “Landoooooonn, hiiiiii, I see you haven’t gotten kicked out yeeeet.” She chided with syrupy sweetness. She could already feel her blood pressure starting to rise as the man and his Zoroark approached.
“How’s Nox been doing? Enjoying the daytime television I introduced him to? Great, greeeeeat… bye!”

She continued to wander and take names from the Purity students, checking everyone in, until she noticed a distinctly red-wearing student talking to Carter, and the wide eyes on Carter at the absolute mountain of a man in front of him. Awww, how cute. Carter had a thing for beefcakes. Let’s go ruin it.

But before she could walk over and inject her cynicism into the conversation, she noticed the man’s Miltank was getting particularly agitated in the direction of a Purity student whom was clearly making the beefcake uncomfortable. Probably should step in.

Laurel walked passed right passed Carter and Davy, stepping between this mystery student and Davy’s Miltank.

“…. hi. Can I get your name please for check in?” She said, deadpanned.
Luna walked up beside her trainer, but then noticed Miltank and smiled, reaching out with one of her vines to gently pat the cow Pokemon.
SilverFlight SilverFlight Hecotoro Hecotoro Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Naberius Naberius

Last edited:
A genuine smile actually touched his face for a moment when he heard a familiar voice. Giving Carter a nod, he smirked at the rather sudden display as the very large man arrived in the scene.

"Oi, hey there yourself boyscout." He placed a hand on his chest, twisting his expression into one of faux outrage.
"Me? Do illegal, uncouth actions? You wound me, Carter, right to the very soul. I'll have you know I've been on my best behavior and only done shady things twice so far. Spent most of our time on the lake, actually. You should come fishing with us sometime."

Though, as he noticed the situation progressing, he couldn't help but offer a subtle smirk and a cheeky thumbs up to what might be his only real friend... Riiiight up until Laurel turned her attention his way, and he offered her the fakest, cheesiest smile he could muster.

"Aww, you can't get rid of me that easily, you're stuck with me like a bad hangover. Good
to see your windpipe is as powerful as ever, would hate for you to lose your most defining trait."
At the mention of Nox, though, his expression became a touch more real and he reached out to pat the Zoroark on the arm.
"He's quite good actually, thank you for asking. I see Luna is as adorable as ever as well. Though..."
Landon immediately reaches back and makes sure his bag is fully secured and his wallet tucked into a buttoned pocket. Clearly having an eye out for a very specific feline.

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten SilverFlight SilverFlight

pokemon_oc_.png

Elliot Harrow
Team: Strike
Interacting with: G Hecotoro Hecotoro , Noah Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , Sharon Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Pokemon:

Dewey the sobble

Elliot seemed torn. He wanted to go with G, and do a tour of the campus, it seemed team strike wasn't as organized at the other, but he did need those records. If anything was sent out before Elliot had a chance to doctor it it could spell the end of his freedom...

"I'll catch up with you later G!" Elliot called out, waving.
"Do you know the campus really well?" Elliot asked Noah as he trotted along beside him. Dewey ran to catch up, scaling Elliot's trouser leg and perching atop his backpack with practiced ease.
Elliot waved at the new faces and smiled. For now, he would stick with Noah and hope they had the chance to get to the records room before it really mattered.
He noticed that there was a girl who didn't look much older than he was. She looked like she battled, and the thought gave him a little more courage. He approached Sharon.
"Hi, are you new too? My name's Elliot, and this is Dewey, nice to meet you. I'm not much of a trainer yet, but I hope we can have a battle later."

CODE BY SEROBLISS
*Elizabeth Elric*
*August 14th*

"Whoa!" G jumped back at the sudden burst from the Miltank, hugging Vanilla close to her chest while the icy fox glared at the threatening Pokemon. "Sorry! Won't do that again."

G got some space, by moving to the other side of the group. She listened attentively as her questions were replied by Carter. All of them were to her liking, she had zero complains or anything to add. Her dorm could be decorated into her gaming cave for her streams and she didn't have to worry about her games lagging! She felt completely satisfied, giving Carter a joyful, "Thank you so much!"

Then her heart sank as Laurel asked for her name. Right, she couldn't sign up as G. Having people know her name wasn't her favorite thing in the world, she rather have as few as possible people know it. "It's um..." She tried peeking at the list, hoping to see it and point it out. "Elizabeth Elric." She whispered, pointing at the list, hoping that was enough for Laurel to move on and the for the rest not to hear it.

Her mind began to wonder towards the Homecoming. She was prepared of course, she had bought a dress ahead of time in case there was such event. But, should she stream some of it? She didn't want fans knowing where she was most of the time, due to some of them being a bit too obsessed with her. Though, the school did seem to have really good security, but what if one of them was in the school? Shouldn't have announced her arrival at the academy...

"Oh! Miss Purity leader, will the tour take us to our dorms? I want to settle in as soon as possible. I have a stream later tonight. By the way, where do I go about making a new club? Unless you already have a video game club? Which I doubt, never heard of it or they're so bad nobody knows them."

Interactions: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten SilverFlight SilverFlight
Mentions: Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

After a while of this waiting, though, Steelhead and Queenie grew restless. Steelhead was the first, egging Queenie on, trying to convince her to misbehave with him.

"SeeEE!" Queenie squealed, weaving through the students. Steelhead ran after her, being less careful.

"Hey!" Quentin called, running after his partners, apologizing to anyone he passes. Eventually, after racing around the room, he caught them both, then scolded them on their behavior. "We're not at home, guys! And you could have gotten people hurt!"

"Laiii.." Steelhead whined, looking down at the floor. Queenie did the same, but looking right at Quentin.

Interactions: Anyone who was there, don't feel like pinging all of you

download20230206225633.pngDolan looked around to see if he recognized any of the purity members then heard ond call his name. Dolan wasn't expecting all the praise he had gotten from Carter. Dolan nearly blushed and let out a chuckle.

"Haha! You are too kind, good sir! Thankyou thankyou! And your fixing your own outfit?" Dolan paused to gasp. He went to give Carter a friendly pat on the shoulder.

"This man is a keeper! The greenhouse, you say? Sure. I can make some time. I always have time for fashion! Now I really need to see this outfit!" Dolan said clasping his hands together. Eyes nearly as sparkling as much as the trim on his uniform. Seeing Dolan get all excited got Rock curious. The arcanine walked over to Carter and stood on his hind legs so the Hisui arcanine could get a good look at the boy at an eye to eye level. You could hear Rook sniffing the air as Rook got Carter's scent.

As this was going on, Dolan didn't notice it, but Hank the greavard had let itself out Dolan's pokéball. At the angle it was walking, it would bump into Davy's leg, accidentally of course. Probably falling over in such an event as it sniffed around the room.

Davy Williams1677101140142.png

Interactions: Dolan Larch and Rook the Hisuian Arcanine ( ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 ), Carter Grey and Kiko the Whimsicott ( SilverFlight SilverFlight ), Abigail Laurel and Luna the Bayleef ( explosiveKitten explosiveKitten ), Joss Vanberg and Wooper ( The Silent Z The Silent Z ), Landon Cartwright and Nox the Zoroark ( Naberius Naberius ), G and Vanilla the Alolan Vulpix ( Hecotoro Hecotoro ), Quentin, Queenie the Seadra, and Steelhead the Lairon ( TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies )
Davy’s Pokémon:

1677101238140.pngBlukberry the Tauros
1677101242077.pngDillinger the Combat Tauros
1677101245292.pngApollo the Blaze Tauros
1677101248389.pngBlue the Aqua Tauros
1677101251822.pngDiana the Bouffalant
1677101255381.pngBessy the Miltank
1677101260093.pngAzu the Azurill

To Dolan's question of whether Davy knew G, Davy shook his head, his lips pulled tight in a grimace. And he really didn't want to be a friend of hers. Getting a compliment from Dolan for how special he was had him chuckling and beaming with confidence. The hand on Bessy's horn shifted to holding her ear when she tried getting away, and Davy nodded at Dolan's "perfect team" comment, a bit more subdued as a way to share some of his more calm energy with his Miltank, who was calming down.

That was when he got greeted with a tirade on what the homecoming was, and Davy just looked at Dolan confused. First impressions were all well and good, but was the homecoming that big of a deal? Was he just embellishing it? He wasn't really all for attention, but he took it well, chuckling and patting his shoulder. "Well, not everyone can be champions. I know I'm not exactly cut out for the attention, so better someone else than me. I don't mind helping someone reach their spotlight." But the idea of getting help to get something that made him look good did make it more of an incentive to dress up, even if it wasn't really his thing.

Going back to Carter, Carter had answered all of G's questions earlier and man did this guy have patience. Well, for most people. He was honestly way too sweet, and the way he came over to shush his Miltank, who tilted her head curiously and sat down beside Davy's leg had him gazing at Carter with what looked like puppy dog eyes. Carter, huh? That was a cute name.

The puff of cotton given to Miltank was happily received, and Davy let go of her ear, her front hooves clacking together as she grabbed the cotton fluff and hugged it to her chest. The Bayleef's vine patting her head had Bessy grinning and she reached over to try and pat the Bayleef's head back. Getting praise from Carter had - for some reason - caused Davy's cheeks to flare red. "Oh, thank you. That means a lot, especially when I come from a family-owned daycare and ranch." Seeing Carter's confidence evaporate though had him wondering if he was okay. Was he afraid of him? Was he because he was too tall, too buff?

But that quickly went away when he was asked to go to the greenhouse after orientation. Wait... Hang on... Was this just a friendly request? Wrestling with such emotions in such a way was confusing for Davy, and he felt both excited and nervous. However, Carter's attempt at trying to hide his fear only made it that much more plain to Davy. He gave Carter an easy smile, the blush disappearing, and he held out his hand to help stand him back up if he hadn't already and shake his hand for a brief moment. "Hey, it's okay. Name's Davy, I'm new here. I'd love to come by the greenhouse. Depending on how big it is, I might be there more often to help take care of the plants and Pokemon."

With G having backed off from Bessy's initial charge, Davy felt a lot more comfortable, especially with Laurel standing in the way.

Dolan then said something about Carter being a keeper and his cheeks subtly turned pink. "Well, if you two can help me with my outfit, that would be greatly appreciated. I don't have an eye for fashion for this kind of thing but I also uh... Don't want to stand out too much." He chuckled, scratching the back of his head as he looked away for a moment.

He was also able to hear the other people's names, but not G's, since she was trying to be silent about it. He also noticed the Seadra and Lairon running around between people's legs and the Lairon nearly brushed against his shin. That's when he felt something bump into him and he looked down at the odd dog. Was this Dolan's?

He knelt down, the Azurill hopping to Davy's shoulder and wrapping her tail around the back of his neck as he went to pick up the Greavard, smiling at how adorable the little guy was and wanting to hold him to his chest.
"Awww, aren't you adorable?"

Last edited:
“… Mmmhm…” Laurel narrowed her eyes at this “Elizabeth” character. She was trying to determine what this young woman’s reservations about giving her name could be. Was it… perhaps a deadname that- well, given that train of thought, because I don’t know I’ll go with they- they don’t identify with anymore? Or… well, they presented very femininely, and their bone structure seemed to suggest AFAB but Laurel tried to not make assumptions. Perhaps they were just embarrassed? Embarrassed of Elizabeth? That was the most normal name in the world! What’s to be embarrassed about? Or maybe it was last name, was the last name Elric famous? … or INFAMOUS? Was there a mob family called the Elrics?
I’m overthinking this.

During this time when Laurel was contemplating, she had been staring at the clipboard with her pen hovering over the checkbox beside Elizabeth's name. When she suddenly snapped to awareness again, she shook her head a little, then finally checked off her name. "Great. Do you have a preferred name... or pronouns?"
Once she received the girl's preferred name, she deigned to answer her other question, "Well, yes, the tour goes all over campus, dorms are first to get everyone moved in. Technically you're supposed to stay the whole time. Buuuuuut theres no ending check-in, ya know? They don't uhhhh... Check that everybody stayed by the end. Plus, emergencies happen." She threw a wink in G's direction, before turning around and shouting, "ALRIGHT CARTER, WE'VE GOT EVERYONE HERE!"

Having received G's preferred name, Laurel checked off the last of the students as present and weaved her way through the crowd, over to Carter and his dinky little sign. "Alright, if you're so eager to start this tour, go right ahead, lead us, oh reasonable one! Guide us into the vast light of the campus' magnificence!" She chided, raising an eyebrow at him before looking down at Luna.
"..What, you want uppies?" The Bayleef started nodding her head rapidly, so much Laurel was surprised she wasn't giving herself whiplash.
"You want uppies? Ohhhh you big baby. You're so cute." Laurel leaned over and picked up the Bayleef in her arms, cradling her like a baby and giving her head a nice scritch. "Ooooohh yeesss, we love the scritches, yes we do, whose a good girl? Who is, you is. Ohhhh look at that smile. Look at that award winning smile!" Laurel cooed quietly to the grass type, who seemed to be very happy to be held.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Hecotoro Hecotoro Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Naberius Naberius TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies The Silent Z The Silent Z

Ah, time to move on. Perfect. Landon let out a small yawn and stretched, hands in his pockets as he made to follow the rather boisterous leader of their little group. He glanced around, making a note of the new faces in their little club for later, and stepped lively towards Carter as the rest made to gather up. He wasn't too interested in her conversations with others, preferring to glance around the area and take things in at his own leisurely pace.

That is, until she started babying the plant dinosaur. He found himself smirking, though he couldn't say much. He secretly did very similar things. Oh no, it wasn't Landon that decided things needed to change. It was Nox. Landon noticed a bit of movement next to him, turning to look as the Zoroark let out a small almost pleasing noise.

"..Oh, no. You are much too large for that now, Nox."
His words fell on deaf ears, his partner giving him the puppy dog eyes he'd so often used before he evolved. Landon shook his head again, but was much too let. A heavy "Oof" escaped his lips as the human sized fox clambered up onto his back for a piggyback ride since Landon refused to carry him the proper way.
"You big... Gah, you're lucky you're still adorable.."
Though, much to his own internal dismay, he couldn't hide an amused smile.

Current Team
jtzDbDg.png
SGqDIa1.png
GwX3OK5.png
kxxHYPN.png

Cally - Malamar | Sussy - Amoongus | Commy - Comfey | Shussy - Shuckle
Interactions: Noah/Tails ( Merciless Medic Merciless Medic )
Mentions: Bodie/Bonny ( ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 ), Sharon ( Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread ), Eva ( dontPanic dontPanic ), Elliot ( SilverFlight SilverFlight )

05GanRH.png
While it was expected for the first day to be somewhat curious, Alto didn't really expect so many kids plus his regulars to show up at the same time. To be honest, it was sort of a miracle that can only be attributed to teenage capriciousness that this business became a thing at this school anyways. He yawned again as the kids didn't really seem to want to disperse, loitering was bad for business, but mainly it was also annoying for Alto.

There was some commotion going on inside the building, which is the reason why Alto didn't spend much time inside the buildings, especially the residence one. People can be vicious in there, all these heated arguments and whatever, made his ears ring constantly. And these are the students that call themselves "adults"? He'd take selling the cheaper kid-safe stuff to the responsible kids forever if that's what dealing with adults would be like.

"Ughhhh..." Speaking of dealing, Noah, one of the other regular students showed up, but he doesn't seem aware that there was another kid behind him. "Why'd you bring another kid with youuuuuu...I mean, heyo, you wanna buy something?" Alto yawned as he pointed around the various herbs and berries stored around the shopfront to Elliot, while complaining about the increasing crowd. It was opening day too, he was going to get an earful if these loiterers don't get onto their school stuff soon. "I'm trying to be like, clandestine or something, you know?" He whispered to Noah while the others were more or less distracted.

The Malamar in front of the cart reached out one of its psychically enhanced tendrils and pushed it against Noah's forehead, pausing the other's hugging motion, while another one reached out to the non-bleached vulpix and shook its paw with great courtesy. "Like, keep your distance mannnn, this is a strictly professional relationship." Although he seems to be complaining, Alto also looked half-asleep like always and his voice was mellow as ever, "Buy'in something?" He asked with a raise of his brow. "And like, can you and Ev take out these kids too after, like, I dun'wanna be called a 'bad influence', or whatever they call me."

Eva Zapalac
B5DA3737-8964-4CB3-8329-79B6DC097221.png
“Eh, makes sense,” Eva replied once Alto addressed her. She turned away, one elbow on the stand, and briefly glanced at her wrist as if she were checking the time. It was a habit of unknown origin, since she'd never worn a watch, indeed rarely checked the time at all. Meanwhile, her Magneton trained two of its eyes on the red-haired girl next to Eva, who seemed to take an interest in it. Well, perhaps interest wasn't the right word; she'd seemed somewhat unnerved—a feeling that probably wasn't helped by Magneton's third eye swiveling about like it was having a spasm. The girl suddenly turned to speak to Eva, who put on the half-smug, half-kind mannerism she picked up from older students back when she herself was new at the academy.

“Nice to meet you too, new Igniter,” she replied, mildly amused by the girl’s nervous stammer.

“This stand’s a bit of a special case. It doesn’t exist without Alto here…I happened to see it first appear in its early days. It’s come quite a long way.”

She shot Alto a look just as another guy in a Strike outfit arrived and began talking to him. “This fellow sure does act cool,” she thought to herself as she listened in on their brief interaction, trying to identify him. His voice did seem familiar, though she couldn’t quite place from where; it could just be her ears playing tricks on her, which was something that seemed to be happening with greater frequency nowadays. Black hair and green eyes was certainly striking, but not quite enough for Eva. “Rings about half a bell,” she thought to herself just as he started asking her a question.

“Me? An RA? Haha…” she started with a nervous laugh.

“Nope…I can kind of see why though…I might accidentally let the kids make Ignite’s name come true, if you know what I mean, haha…Say, what’s your name again?”

She felt her ears grow a little warmer, though she did a passable job of not allowing her eyes to shift around in embarrassment.

ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes Merciless Medic Merciless Medic

Last edited:
CODE BY SEROBLISS
Connor Campbell
*August 14th*

"Step right up, team Ignite!"

Connor walked up to the room, his Manetric follow right after with a calm look in his eyes. The Ignite RA waved at the group, noticing Eva already there. He pointed held up his sign with the Ignite symbol on it, moving it up and down to get their attention.

"Eva, come on! We have to get people to their dorms!" He called out with a small group of red uniformed students behind him.

Standing still was not Connor's best feature. Therefore, he had began walking around the front gate and main building with the sign, gathering as much students as possible. He knew the school grounds really good, running around the school most mornings and always moving between the administrative area and the track field.

"Hey Alto, can I get some Sitrus berries for tomorrow? Need some fresh stuff for my smoothies, running out."

B61C76E9-AF21-44A3-B6AE-5CDCF92D67E5.png
Joss Vanberg- Purity Dorm
It was becoming a rather wild gathering as more and more showed to the Purity calling. A guy named Lan? A Davey and his Miltank, a G with her alolan Vulpix and a Dolan while a taking notice of the bayleef appear amongst the group of various Pokémon each trainer had out with them. Joss gave a nod earlier to Carter’s mention of a lake and being a beach guy while asking after being a surfer or not. “Totally…. Catching the waves, angered waters, nature’s ride…. Rad times. Total clarity amidst the unchill and disturbed waters, ride out til the calm. Wild fun and one with mother natttch.” Joss spoke in reply with a small smile and nod. “ Narly sesh and scene ops…. You should totally consider catching a board and wave through the…. Waves… totally.” The student added before turning his gaze down to Wooper and smiled with a second nod. “Nah, you could totally chill on a board. Only water if you fall and lax on the waters should you crash…” Joss responded to the little guys nudge from within the bag and seemingly understood question upon its gaze up toward him with the curiosity filling the eyes.

“Wwwoooppeer!!! Wooper!” Joss grinned and nodded with a gentle rub on the Pokémon’s head. “Totally little dude! Next time the waves hit the lake or back home, we’d totally crash the scene. Or… umm… least not crash at first. A wipeout so early would totally not be as licious.” He chuckled as the others conversed and went about their gathering over Pokémon bonding and homecoming fits?? Joss would totally not get the big deal over homecoming besides they just arrived why the leave already? Or was this a family deal to check out the school and so home was coming to them…. So to speak? Wild. Just when you think you know a school they find ways to surprise you with something new…. Or have they done this before in his previous year or two there?

Either way as everyone and the rep showed a unexpected side of her with her Bayleef. Joss merely minded his own and moved to look up towards the sky for some epic cloud watching til the tour or maybe during the tour as well? Surely he could find a way to catch both shows.

Kasey KallistoFacey.png
Dark Cave. A dark, difficult-to-navigate tunnel that runs beneath the Johto region.

Morning. A period of time between midnight and noon where said cave's exit is most noticeable.

The morning light illuminated the shapes of a 19-year-old trainer and his two Pokemon as they slowly emerged from the Dark Cave on Route 31. Exploring the tunnels had been difficult, but his dad always said Kantonians were hardy people. And Kasey was no exception. He brought his hand up and ran it through his hair. Shedding the layers of subterranean earth that muted his lavender locks. “...koooth” And disturbing the Slakoth draped over his shoulder in the process. The sloth whined lowly, hanging onto Kasey with all the vigor of a wet towel. It had been a while since they had seen sunlight. A few tiring days, at least. They'd gotten lost exploring the tunnels after intending to use the cave as a shelter from the elements.

Stepping fully into the light of day, Kasey shielded his blue eyes from the sun for a moment. And Snover at his side mimicked the gesture. They looked awful in the morning light. Or any light, for that matter. Clothes, skin, and fur covered in enough earthen dust to be mistaken for a trio of mineworkers on a breakless double shift. But, the corners of Kasey's mouth curled lightly upon seeing the nearest city's skyline on the horizon. “See that, Snover?” He exclaimed confidently while glancing down at the dusty frost tree. “No sweat, like I told ya!

But,” he continued, searching the cumbersome belt around his waist, “you both can take a breather if ya wanna.” After the past few days, there was no shame in taking five. Who knew Zubat and Geodude made for horrible bedpartners? Especially when you try to camp out in their home. How would anyone know that beforehand? He touched up the two dirt-covered Pokeballs from his belt with the sleeve of his dusty black jacket. Recalling his Slakoth first and rolling his shoulder while holding the other ball at his side. Resting it in an open palm until a pine-green paw tiredly pressed into the centered button. Activating the recall function thankfully.

Moments after the second red flash emerged, Kasey stood alone. Surrounded by the lush greens of a foreign region. A light breeze danced around the air. Carrying with it the sound of water flowing nearby. No doubt it belonged to a creek navigating the peaceful meadows. All of this he noted while looking at the Pokeballs resting in his hand. “You both deserve this break.” He stated proudly before his eyes drifted to his smudged wrist. Taking a deep breath of fresh air, he partially brushed away the smudge. Uncovering a tattoo hidden beneath the stale muck. “Right... Right! That's right!” He hyped himself up loudly. His feet shifted rapidly with the energy of a first-round boxer. “RIGHT! No time to Slack Off! Let's go!"

"...No offense, Slakoth!

His Pokemon carefully tucked away, and his pack strapped on tight, Kasey stepped forward. Kicking up dirt as he pushed off into a full sprint. The city looming on the horizon had to be his goal. It had to be Pewter City. Blazing a path through the meadows of Route 31, Kasey left trampled grass and a trail of cave dust in his wake. Only slowing down when the feeling of dirt beneath his feet was replaced by proper pavement. "Huh, already?" He glanced around at the traditionalist setting surrounding him. Violet city. A city famous for its appearance, to anyone but him. "Shoulda made those 'welcome to' signs bigger, huh? Didn't see any of 'em."

...Who cares,” he scoffed, stuffing his hands into his jacket pockets, “it's definitely Pewter.

Despite all the conviction in the world, there was no Pewter City Gym to find within Violet City. Who could've known? His feet eventually led him to the edge of town. Coming upon a massive, walled-off area blocking his path. Some kind of estate, ...or maybe the Gym? Kasey wondered hopefully and followed the wall until it led to an entrance. The front gate of the Johto Academy, and within enough people to gain his interest. “Looks like trainers to me,” he said to himself, picking a Pokeball off his belt, “guess this is the gym then? Thought it would've been... rockier?

Oh well.

Expanding the Pokeball in his hand, Kasey tossed it up repeatedly. Playing with the device like a baseball while approaching the nearest people. “RIGHT!, listen up!” He exclaimed with shameless fervor, holding the Pokeball out with an extended arm. “Name's Kasey Kallisto, Saffron City, where's ya gym leader at?

Location: Route 31 -> Violet City -> Johto Academy (Near Lobby Entrance)
Interactions: -
Mentions: -

download20230206194743.png~Bodie Lake...~
~Pokemon: Bonny: Nincada, Banjo scyther...~
~Interactions: Eva/magneton, Connor/manectric...~
~References: Elliot/Sobble, Sharon, Shussy/Alto...~

Bodie looked over as Elliot walked over to speak With the blonde girl she had been speaking with. Bodie assumed Sharon and Elliot might have been friends, but didn't ask since it was none of her business. He had a amphibious looking water type pokemon with him. Bonny didn't know what it was so the little bug stared at the sobble curiously. *click click click*

She turned back to look at Eva and nodded her head, each time Eva spoke.

"Mhm. Igniter. Though I guess that's obvious, I guess" Bodie said looking down at her outfit. As Bodie was talking to Eva, Bonny was standing on her hind legs, wiggling and turning left and right. Looking up and side to side in confusion as it was trying to stare at whatever the magneton's third eye was swiveling around at. The bug may not have been fast, but it's compound eye noticed all the different directions that red eye was facing.

"Oooooohhh... A special stall and a special pokémon..." Bodie said looking over at the shuckle again. To her it looked pet-able, but she knew better and resisted the urge. Bodie Looked over as a curly haired boy with an electric dog that claimed to be the ignite Ra. He looked confident. More confidant than Bodie, that was for sure. He called for Team Ignite members. He was giving a tour. That meant she needed to come along too, she knew that. She nervously pointed at herself as if asking if she needed to come along too. She slowly put her hand back down so not to look like some stupid little kid.

"O-okay..." Bodie said before stepping forward. She was eager to see this tour. Knowing where everything was would be helpful in navigating the school. Bodie was mostly curious where the tech lab and computer room were. And possibly a greenhouse or wherever to study bugs. She would also need to get her computers all nicely placed in her room when they got to the dorms. Her parents had her computers brought from the motel room to the school for her.

2a37777c30094036874fa30e74e77810.jpg

Carter Grey
Team:
Purity
Interacting with: Laurel explosiveKitten explosiveKitten and Joss The Silent Z The Silent Z Davy Merciless Medic Merciless Medic , Landon Naberius Naberius , G Hecotoro Hecotoro , Dolan ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 , Kasey Paperface Paperface

Pokemon:

Chase the Flygon

Ozzy the Marrowak

Kass the Leafeon

Kiko the Whimsicott

'A Keeper'?

Carter laughed awkwardly, "Ahahaha, What a weird thing to say Dolan!"

When offered the hand Carter hesitated and then, slowly, he took it. This guy was built like a tank. Carter didn't even feel Davy's weight shift when Carter pulled himself to his feet.
"So your family runs a ranch and daycare, no wonder you're good with pokemon."

Carter was smiling sheepishly, still finding the ground incredibly interesting.
"Nice to meet you Davy, my name's Carter, but...of course I said that already..haha."
When Davy mentioned helping in the greenhouse, that was when he looked up.
"R-really? You'd help with the plants and the pokemon?"

Just the thought put a light in Carter's eyes. "That's...that'd be...really great. Ha! Normally when I ask people to help out, they get this glazed look in their eyes and then book it. It's not the most glamourous job...but I like it."

He was jolted out of his thoughts by Laural hefting her Bayleef like she was a sack of leaves.
"Jeez, does that pokemon weight anything to you?"
He tried to imagine carrying Chase like that. It would not end well.

Something was looking at him at eye level. Fiery eyes, and a big wet nose.
It was Dolan's arcanine, snuffing his hair. Carter couldn't resist.
"OH My Goodness! Who's a good boy!!!" He reached for the pokemon's smokey cheek fluff and squished it playfully.
"Who is the best, smartest boy!!"

Carter let Rook sniff as much as he wanted, but eventually, it was time to get the tour on the go.

With Laurel's sarcastic blessing, they were off.
From the theatre, Carter lead them past the ballroom and around to the main building.
"Over there we have the venue for this year's homecoming, make sure you've got something nice to wear for that on the 18th, the central building holds administration and records as well as most of the indoor classrooms."

He paused...one of the students had yelled something. The gym?
"Um, Hey...Kasey. This is Johto Academy, the gym is back in town." He thumbed in the direction, rubbing the back of his head. "Listen, you seem kindof lost, if you wanna come on the campus tour, I can try to help you afterwards."

He covered the dorms next, pointing out each team's building and explaining the facilities.
"Each house gets its own gym, down that way, with all the gym and training stuff you could ever want. Next to that are the sports fields, pool and outdoors battling arena, please read the rules carefully before battling, and make sure your pokemon don't chuck any rocks and junk too close to the other buildings. "

Carter smiled at the next bit, and looked back for Dolan and Davy. "That's where I spend most of my time, the greenhouses. Three fully-off-grid, eco-region greenhouses, connected by sealed passages. Inside you'll find they are very spacious, with looping walkways and all kinds of exotic plants and pokemon. The greenhouse is a place where you can leave your pokemon, my marowak Ozzy and I take very good care of them." Ozzy was sitting at Carter's desk in his small glass office room, watching something on the screen, he noticed the group and waved at them with a small hand.

Carter lead them around the rest of the campus without tiring, covering the lake, the pastures, the forest, and when they started on their way back, Carter detailed the contest buildings, complete with costume hall, set design, lighting and tech workshops.

"If you're feeling overwhelmed, don't worry, there are maps in the daily planner you'll get with your dorm registration."
He finished the tour with that, once they were back at the main hall.
"Please don't forget to sign in with your respective dorms and get your rooms keys and planners. We'll see you tonight for the principle's orientation speech."

Once that was done Carter wilted a bit. "Whew! Man I do not talk that much very often."
Returning Kiko to her pokeball Carter prepared to return to his greenhouse refuge.

"No, its like holding a handful of grapes." Laurel snapped back at Carter when he commented on her undying affection for her starter. She glared daggers at him and as he gathered the students around and got the campus tour in swing. Eventually Luna was put down to walk on her own, and the pair walked along beside Carter at the front of the pack of students, pointing out things idly and answering questions about the various facilities.

When Carter started drooling over the greenhouses, Laurel muttered during Carter's big speech with-
"... Its also a den of demons, a cesspool of sin, full of clattering... INSECTS." Well. Maybe nobody heard that.

"Alright Carter, have fun, go jack off some plants, byeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Laurel chided cheerfully in his direction, before turning back to the assembled students.
"Alright kiddies, about face! Back to the dorms!" She waded through the crowd to what would soon become the front of the pack again. "In case you missed it, I am Laurel, your other RA for this year, and I'll be taking you back to the dorm to get you signed in, give you your dorm keys, and show you around the dorm facilities. Now lets get this done quickly so I can go take a nap, alright? Alright. Landon? ... Not a fucking word out of your mouth I swear to god."

With that, Laurel made her way back across the campus with the students hot on her heels, and along the way she pointed out various other things that Carter didn't mention- Mostly the places you can get coffee and food on campus besides the dining hall- "Because trust me when I say do NOT eat the burgers at the Dining Hall you will regret it exactly 3 hours and 44 minutes later I am not joking. I did a survey and everything. Do not trust the burgers. The deli counter is fine, the ice cream machine never works and when it does NEVER go for the vanilla 90 percent of the time it is curdled. There is a waffle bar for those fuckin' heathens that are awake at 8am in time for breakfast. Speaking of the dining hall is open from..."

Soon, the RA walked up to the dorms.
"Okay, like Carter said, these are the dorm rooms. The dorm buildings are separated by team, obviously you and I are in Purity. That would be the big blue one here. To the left of Purity you'll find Ignite, and to the right you'll find Strike."
She walks up to the big front door, pulling her keyring out of her pocket. "You will use your ID to get into the building. Just tap it here. This only works on your team's building, you will not be able to get into the other team's dorm building with your ID. If you wanna go in, you have to get somebody from inside to let you in. And for those of you who are forgetful and leave your ID behind in a rush, campus security is on call at all times of the day AND night with the keys to get you into the building. Campus security's phone number is easily found on the school's website, as well as in your daily planner in the massive walls of text with all the school rules and shit. I suggest finding it and highlighting it."

She tapped her ID to the scanner, a couple of pleasant beeps went off, and the doors to the building opened. The common room was on the ground floor, which contained the kitchenette she had spent many a night making ramen for late night snacks and pulling the projector out to watch movies on the couch. But right now it was full of people, all ready to help the students get their stuff and get to their dorms.
"Alright, everybody. The dorms are split into two wings- Boys on the right, and girls on the left. This is for obvious reasons, so I will not get into it. This bottom level here in the common room, which connects the boys and girls wings. This is where we have the communal kitchen and sitting area for all the late-night ramen makers. There is also a communal microwave down here but be warned, if somebody breaks it, there is no guarantee that we are getting a new one. Also. Set off the smoke alarms at your own peril, because if I wake up to the smoke alarms going off at 3am because somebody doesn't know how to microwave popcorn correctly AGAIN. I will lose my mind."
"The student body is further separated by year of schooling. Juniors are on the first floor- This is the ground floor by way- Seniors are on the second and masters on the third. Carter and I are in the RA dorms on the second floor directly next to the stairs for ease of access to all the students."

She turned and gestured to the people sitting at tables
"You're gonna see some people at tables here in the common room, these are other students volunteering their time to make sure you guys get your room keys, daily planners and a bag of free school merch. Once you have your key, planner and gift bag, you are free to go find your room, let yourself in, and unpack your items. If you need me I'll be in my dorm. Happy unpacking kids."

With that, she turned to the stairs and started to climb up.

SilverFlight SilverFlight TruthBehindTheLies TruthBehindTheLies Naberius Naberius Hecotoro Hecotoro The Silent Z The Silent Z ThAtGuY101 ThAtGuY101 Merciless Medic Merciless Medic Paperface Paperface

Users who are viewing this thread

Back