• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

@Aroura

"Whoa, no kidding? You stitched that up yourself??" Rikuto grinned widely as he circled around her slightly. "That's so amaze, dudette! You need to make me something. I'll pay you!" He shrugged nonchalantly as he poked his thumb over in the direction he was going. "I'm doing fine. I was actually just about to go check out the fashion show. Heyyyy, are you in it? If not you totally should! You could use it as an opportunity to see you shine!

Psychi left Desdemona's room, his face completely flushed. He looked somewhat dazed as he checked his watch and immediately darted out of the dorms to make it the fashion show.

He knew Melody would be walking and he at the very least wanted to watch her.

He quickly purchased a bouquet of flowers and found a seat amongst the crowd, tiredly waiting for the mew to step out into the stage.

Good luck.

Sean was looking as he saw the contenders come out in their outfits. He saw Megan and some other girls walk out, his heart seemed different now. Why are they so fucking cute? He wondered as he stared at them with a blush starting to cover his face.

Melody was in the second groups of three contenders. Her mind was worrying about the crowds reactions as she heard people whistling for the previous three. There were so many cute girls here that probably looked better than her so that was a fact. At least that weird feeling from before went away She thought to herself happy that she wasn't blushing or sweating nearly any as she was before.

Psychi watched the girls walk down one by one. In a way he was actually a bit relieved that Desdemona decided to stay in her dorm; he knew that she was a bit uncomfortable with the idea of being in the fashion show.

Still...

At this point he wasn't sure what to make of their friendship, but at least they subsided most of the awkwardness for now.

When Melody finally came onto the stage, Psychi clapped his hands. He felt a small swell of pride as he watched the mew strut down the walkway.

Melody smiled as she walked before looking at Mythos. So what cause that weird feeling earlier eh? Was it a little intimacy time? She sent to him. She knew what the feeling was since the people who had cloned Mythos told her what the emotions meant when they shared them. Your mental connection to him will be that of a soul to a body, he is like a body and you are the soul. The man was right but wrong Mythos has a soul and he seemed to just have a connection briefly. Maybe there was a way so they wouldn't be connected somehow there could be a possibility on how it would work

Psychi cringed. So you felt that.

He should have known... he had completely forgotten that those intimate feelings went hand in hand with each other... it was always Melody daydreaming about boys- it was never Psychi experiencing feelings on his own.

I apologize, Melody. I'll make sure that it doesn't happen again while you're nearby.

Well that was utterly humiliating. Whenever he had a passionate moment with someone else Melody would always be the one to know. He sighed.

After Melody exited the stage Psychi stood up and delivered the flowers to the back for her, easily bypassing security since he was a teacher.

Melody looked at Mythos, "Don't worry about your feelings. The entire two days i've been here I was trying to convince you to find a girl" She said with a smile. If you share those moments don't let me stop you but give me a warning like send a mental message. About to have a moment be prepped or I will have another akward moment and people will ask me why i'm sweating or blushing She sent him with a smile. "Oh wait a minute next is the swimsuit segment" She said a little worried about her choice of suit, she found one and didn't know for sure but she would find out soon.

Standing before the tall doors leading into one of the most prestigious schools in the world, Athos couldn't help but feel slightly intimidated. His father had pulled some strings to get him in quite late in the term, but he still felt out of place. Am I supposed to just walk in? he thought, his mind whirring with all of the possibilities of what could be just inside the door. Sighing, he looked around in search of a doorbell of some kind, and when he found none, he shrugged his slender shoulders and knocked.

"Hm..." he muttered, "No one's answering." Reaching into the inner pocket of his vest, he pulled out an old pocket watch, and even though the hands were constantly darting about, he seemed to be able to read it just fine. I guess it wouldn't hurt to just go in... maybe if I can find their offices, I'll find someone who can help me out. Athos opened the door slowly, and when he saw nothing but an empty hallway on the other side, he groaned.

His footsteps echoing on the floor, he sighed, his eyes darting about in search of signs or maps, and had yet to find one. Oh well... maybe I'll find someone... eventually...

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't *find a girl*, Psychi assured her, rolling her eyes slightly. Don't trip on your next way out. I'm putting some flowers in the dressing room for you.

He felt somewhat embarrassed to be walking around backstage with high school girls clad in mostly bikinis, but he maintained composure and soldiered on.

Melody walked off quickly and went to get her bikini for everything on her way she ran into a Zorua girl falling backwards. "Hey watch it!" The girl said before her body jiggled. "Sorry" Melody said as she ran off to another changing room and switched into her pink bikini. She smiled and walked off before returning her other clothes to her changing room quickly moving fast enough to get it there quickly.

Psychi saw Melody hurry out to the stage and saw a few of the stage hands taking a drink of water while eying her lustfully, whistling and making a few catcalls as she walked by.

The cups of water suddenly rose from their hands and splashed violently against their faces.

Psychi walked back to his seat, unamused and very annoyed.

Melody walked to the end of the catwalk and posed earning some replies from the crowd. She smiled and blew a kiss out to them before twirling around revealing her entire suit to them. She quickly did a bow and ran back to the backstage so they would get a peek since it was her turn but if they wanted more it would take more.

I don't like boys looking at you.

Psychi sounded annoyed, but it stemmed more from nervousness- like how a father might react when his daughter shows an interest toward boys for the first time.

But if boys don't look at me then what are my chances of getting a boyfriend or having kids or... Melody started to think about those things and realized negative effects they could have on her. Besides they don't try to reach on stage to touch my skin. So these boys aren't nearly as bad She sent him with a chuckle as she sat down on a chair and turned to the stage hands. "Is there a water bottle I could have?" She asked sweetly with puppy dog eyes causing the two boys to scramble to find the cooler.

Athos wanted to pull out his hair. He'd been wandering the halls for what felt like an eternity, and had yet to see anyone. A number of unpleasant thoughts started to dart through his mind; What if they're on some sort of break, and I'm going to get locked in this building to starve? He rolled his eyes at his own childishness, continuing on his way.

Finally, he turned a corner and saw a light at the end of the hall, and the muffled sounds of voices were trailing towards him. Athos smiled, and sped up slightly. As he entered the chamber beyond, he was bombarded with the sights and sounds of people crowded about, all talking about some sort of show. Shuffling along the wall, he desperately looked around in search of some sort of administrator.

"It's more of as a private thing but I appreciate so much that you like it" it may had been hard to see but Lauren blushed in pride for his noticing of her. "How about instead we go watch the show together, they kind of already started" she looked delighted to go look a other fashions. With that she grabbed his arm and went off with her hair and dress shining like shooting stars in the moonlight as she ran in the stilts they call heels.

@CactusWren

When you put it like that... Fine.

Psychi relented.

But he better be a damn good boyfriend. I have high standards.

The Mewtwo stood up to leave, but paused when he saw Athos wandering about in confusion. He looked around to see if anyone would help him, but everyone's eyes were on the girls who were walking down the stage.

"Excuse me," Psychi said to the young man, "Are you lost?"

@Athos

Athos had sensed the presence's psychic power before it spoke, but that didn't stop him from being surprised when he turned to see a Mewtwo standing before him, looking at him quizzically. "Hello, I'm... well, I'm a new student here. I'm transferring in late, and I'm not really sure where to go, or even who I'm supposed to be looking for."

The man before with a microphone came back on the walk and smiled at everyone. "Enjoy what you see, I know I did" He said with a chuckle "And now it's time for you to cast your votes using the screen that will pop up about now" He said as a hologram screen showed up and people started to cast their votes.

Eric tried his not to drool during the fashion show. It was hard considering he wasn't used to seeing girls in beautiful dresses or bikinis. He decided to take a walk and calm down. He cast his vote and left he saw a guy with green hair talking to one of the teachers. "Hi im Eric. Whats your name?"

(@Athos - You may already know this, but Psychi doesn't actually look like a Mewtwo right now |D Only the principal has the ability to turn the students/teachers into actual pokemon, and it usually isn't done unless there's a reason for it, like a battle contest of some sort)

"Ah, well..." Psychi rubbed his neck as he surveyed the near end of the fashion show. "First of all, it's a Saturday, so school isn't open at the moment. However, I would highly advise that you speak to the principal; I'm assuming she didn't know we were having a new student today." He pulled out his cellphone and dialed Cecilia's phone number, given that most of the staff had her contact information in case of an emergency. "I saw her somewhere around here..." he said to Athos as he waited for her to pick up.

"I was just- whoa! Okay, okay!!" Rikuto chuckled, letting himself get dragged by the Mismagius. "Don't trip now! If you twist your ankle I'm going to have to carry you around~ And you don't want that, do you?"

He heard the announcement concerning the votes and he stopped, disappointed.

"Looks like we're too late," he said with a shrug. "Ah, well. Maybe I could get some pictures or footage of it." He grinned widely.

@Aroura

Cecilia stood up in the front row and walked her phone still vibrating as she approached Psychi. "So, Mr. Psychi what did you need me for?" She asked before glancing at the new student. How Peculiar a Gallade She thought to herself as her hair shifted from its normal white tone to a pinkish magenta color all at once.

@CactusWren @Athos

"We have a new student." Psychi hung up the call and slid his cellphone in his back pocket. "I believe he told me that his name is Athos. He just wanted to know where his dorm would be, and if you could possibly set up his schedule." He turned to the Gallade and shook his hand firmly. "It was nice to meet you, young man. I'll see you in class."

With the student handed over to the principal, Psychi stepped aside and again headed backstage to see Melody.

@Athos

"I'm terribly sorry about all that, I didn't want to be an inconvenience," Athos said. "But thank you." It then occurred to him that he'd heard a second voice, and as he looked over the departing man's shoulder, he saw a young man walking towards him, a blot of ink on the world around him that seemed to reject Athos' ambient psychic powers. It only took a moment for his eyes to glow a bright, bloody red, his hand going to the hilt of one of his sheathed swords. He didn't notice the woman standing nearby.

@Tazmodo @ScaraByte

((he has them with him still, seeing as they replace Gallade's arm-blades, but I presume there'll be rules regarding them?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back