• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School [Accepting New People]

Melody quickly brought Mythos over to the changing rooms as she looked at them. "Are you sure because it lets you see for some time" She suggested aloud so people could hear if they were nearby. I wonder why he'd prefer not to see if she's safe Melody wondered to herself before getting out her phone and checking her schedule.

What is most concerning is that a clone like you is imperfect.

Psychi fidgeted uncomfortably. "I don't need your help, Melody," he said under his breath. "I can see well enough."

A clone that would need eyewear to function is on all counts a mistake.

Psychi cut his eyes away and strained them see ahead.

Mistakes are usually terminated.

"O-ok.." Melody said feeling a bit useless. She moved aside a little bit as looking into her schedule, Tomorrow I have to leave and then I will be on tour for weeks. I wonder how many autographs I have to sign this time She thought in attempts to cheer herself up. Her mind was wrapped up in many things to preoccupy her from getting angry about something stupid like that.

Des had during this time gone and gotten dressed. She was still worried thing had gotten complicated for her,, first she had developed a very minor crush, nothing big, on a guy with no interest in anyone and now she had a sister that was acting crazy. It was enough to make her want to go crazy still at least she could try to be happy with her friend.

Des soon came out and saw Psychi and Melody talking and it seemed Psychi once more couldn't see. " Ah there you two are" She said coming up and taking Psychi's hand " Lets go get you glasses you do look better with them" Des said trying to sound happy.

Psychi noticed Melody's silence on her end. He reached over and put his arms around her, resting his cheek on her head. "I care a lot about you, too," he said to her. "Ms Desdemona isn't the only one. I hope you realize how important you are to me, Melody."

Even before he properly let her into his life, there was always a part of him that did care for her. He was just grateful that she was so patient to have to tolerate his behavior.

He straightened when he saw Desdemona come out of the dressing room. "There's no need to get me gla-"

"You do look better with them."

A small blush ran across his face- it was faint, barely noticeable, and it lasted for about a second, but then it disappeared. He turned around. "Then let's go."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Ms. Des if you give me the items you want I can buy them for you" Melody said extending a hand. Her mind was focused on other things and she was still thinking about her time away from here. I wonder where all i'm going this time She thought to herself with a smile.

" Oh sure thanks" Des said handing Melody the first swimsuit and a smaller version of it that she had quickly found for Sil.

" I guess we will meet you at the nearest glasses store" Des said Melody had proven she could be left alone she was the adult that Des wants Sil to be like instead of the child she acted like.

Des lead Psychi out of the building and looked for the big pair of glasses that signaled the store. She did wonder if perhaps she was taking too long to get everything they might miss the show, well she didn't mind if it was to hang out with her friend.

Melody walked over and paid for the items getting everything that they had planned to get then. "Hey Ellie any gossip as of recent?" She asked as the two girls began to chat about things. I hope everything goes well for everyone while i'm gone She thought while talking to her friend.

"I'll see you later, then," Psychi told Melody, gently ruffling her hair. "Behave," he reminded her, semi-teasing. "We'll meet up with you."

Psychi followed Desdemona, looking around. Just as they were crossing the street, something occurred to him.

"Ms Desdemona," he said quickly, stopping her. "I wanted to assure you that I have extra pairs of glasses in my dorm. Breaking them is something that happens at least once a month. It's not necessary to buy anymore for my sake. To purchase more would be irrational. But I thank you for your concern."

He paused, and then timidly gazed over to her.

"But we can still do something together if you like," he said slowly. "I certainly wouldn't mind. Even if it's just to talk like before."

" Well you need to see before we do anything" Des said as she brought him to the building.

She really didn't mind getting him new glasses even if he had more they weren't here so they might as well get them. Not to mention they would also be alone for once as they had been surrounded by others recently so a little friend time would be nice.

" after we get you glasses we can go on a date ok." She said obviously joking as everyone but them seemed to think they would date so she couldn't help but play with that idea.

"But-" Psychi protested, but he sighed and consented, letting Desdemona pull him into the eyewear shop.

It looked fairly expensive- all the glasses- so he appeared a little wary. He would pay for it, though; even if she offered he would refuse to let her buy them. "Very well, then."

He stopped. "Date?" He looked very confused, but after examining her face he chuckled with embarrassment. "Ah, I see. That was a joke... Of course. Maybe we can go to the cafe again." He actually didn't mind playing with the idea himself, and added jokingly, "Yes. Let's go on a date after this."

He resumed his usual solemn air as he examined the glasses. "Do you have any suggestions, Ms Desdemona?"

(To anyone who wants to jump in)

Esmeralda was still idling by her kissing booth. By this time customers were scarce, so she was bored out of her mind. She sighed and rested her chin on her arms.

Rikuto was watching the stage being prepared, as he knew the fashion show would take place within a few hours. He heard about the dance competition after that, and was fairly excited about it.

And finally, Kaktos was under a huge "NEED HELP?" booth, listening to some music with his earphones. Despite bobbing his head slightly to th beat, he was alert and ready for anyone asking a question.

((I think a time skip would be good, but I don't know if the other two would agree))

@Archdemon

Time skip to Dance contest

"Hello students faculty and welcome to the dance competition segment. Each person or person and their group will be judged on their abilities and how they do. The winners tonight will be receiving crowns made of genuine gold, but besides that it's time to start so let the music aid you in your conquest to be the king or queen of dance" Cecilia said from a speach card someone had wrote her before going and sitting in a chair watching as the first performer would be preparing.

Eric started to prepare for the dance competition. It was one of they few things he could do. Rather things he can do well. He was ready to go.

(I honestly have no clue on how I'm going to pull off posting a dance routine)

Lauren sat alone amongst the students she was already late from choosing the countless gowns she had sown for this momentous occasion annoying her roommate with the constant pitter patter of her sowing machine. "This dance thing was made by some socialite who must of hated loners" she mumbled under her breath, she would end up going to work in an hour or two anyway sense the coffee shop was always looking for people to take extra shifts. she slid her mask back over her face to hide her identity as she made off to a different location.

@Aroura

Rikuto was walking casually toward the dance competition to watch the whole battle of the dancers take place. He wasn't a fan of dancing himself, so he was content in laying back and enjoying the show.

As it was getting dark, he wasn't paying attention as he passed by several festival goers come back and forth. He wasn't paying attention and he ended up bumping into somebody with a mask. "Excuse me, I didn't see where I was going."

"your excused" Lauren said in a somber voice before attempting to regain her balance in her shoes that were hiding under piles of cloth "I wouldn't be able to walk straight in these heels anyway." She dusted off her dress and looked up at the person who knocked her down "oh, well it's nice to see you" she may look completely different them usual but she is basically looked like a different person so the only way for her to be noticed was by her voice. She had no idea what to say or do they hadn't really talked ever sense her outburst against him and she kind of gave off vibes that she was not wanting to be around him at the time.

@Aroura

Rikuto cocked a brow and rested his hands on his hips. It took a second before he beamed and snapped his fingers together. "Lauren! Hey! I haven't seen you in a while; how have you been? It's good to see you!" He frowned curiously as he noticed her wobbling slightly. "Hey, uh, you okay? You look like you're just about ready to topple over."

"And thus is the price of fashion" she finished she kept her feet straight now that she was standing still it wouldn't be that hard to control her feet. She felt a bit strange talking to him again but maybe this was some weird sign for her to enjoy herself "well I mainly spent my time in my room stitching up a bunch of dresses to wear as you can see, I also work part time at the café to help pay for my tapestries." she said in her more normal voice without the sound of hatred she brings out so well. "I have been doing good but I kind of feel like I could be doing more" she said in the same way as before "how about you? I'm shure you have been having adventures left and right."

((I'm gonna assume your character went already @Tazmodo also you can copy a dance video from YouTube and paste it here and say that's gonna be your dance cause that's what I'm doing.))

Drake prepared in the backstage area all dressed in a suit and was talking with his old friend Catherine who was a Charizard.

Suit: http://images.halloweencostumes.com/products/1522/1-1/saturday-night-fever-costume.jpg

Once the time came he went out onto stage and performed his dance.

Dance: [media]

[/media]
@ScaraByte (( I hope this is okay!))

((Works with me) After a few more contenders Drake was crowned king and an Azuril girl queen but in a close second for this was Catherine.

Some people were chuckling among the crows before they were removed and people ha 20 minutes before the fashion show started.

Melody was backstage making sure she had her outfit on right and looking out at the crowd of people that started to form. "This is going to be a good time. I hope that this feeling will go away though" Melody said to herself as she felt some sweat roll down the side of her face.

((Oh and anyone who's going to be in the fashion show go ahead and say your character is backstage prepping))

Megan prepared her dress and let loose her long hair. She was so excited for the fashion show that she would almost burst into the stage and show her fabulousness to everyone but she controlled herself.

Megan's Dress: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OIV4xdCRNsU/Uk8N7-o372I/AAAAAAAAMHU/QsVXpYKuHFc/s1600/Beautiful-Cute-Girls-New-Fashion-Dress-Design-by-Gul-Ahmed-Fall-Winter-Collection-2013-14-13.jpg

Drake was happy about winning but Catherine didn't really care about the crown but she was happy to help out a friend.

@ScaraByte

A man tapped the microphone and he took a breath.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the Passion of Region Fashion Show, who's ready to see these folks?" He asked before the audience grew into a roar of applause and cheers.

Sean sat out in the crowd looking at the stage quite unentertained. Why did I even come here? He thought to himself as the man announced for the first three contenders to come out. First segment was a summer sort of dress thing, The second round was bathing suits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back