Chitchat Pokèmon Go

Oh well, I play Pokemon, but I only have 6 pokemons I got from using the incense, rip living in a small town, rip living 3 miles away from a pokestop.

I have 119, not including the many I've transferred all in this one park.

Pokemon GO has highkey taken over my summer and I am so happy omg. I only have 65 pokemon but that's okay. I'm level 17 right now and picked Team Instinct because Spark is blessed as heckie. What teams did you guys all pick?

;-; he's so beautiful 

The greatest of cinnamon roles tbh

On another note, anyone else itching for tracking to come back? By the time it came to Canada the 3 step glitch was already in full swing and I was too scared to use Pokevision so I still feel like I haven't had the full experience playing TT-TT

Team Instinct overhere! The summer was great for them to drop the app, since it got me and my friends to get off our butts to actually do stuff together other than go to a bar and drink. 

Tracking would be nice if it actually worked. I never had it work on my game and now the whole sightings is just a big ol' tease. I'll see a shadow nearby and get excited before remembering I have no idea how to find it. 

What's y'all favorite pokemon you've caught or hatched? I caught an Onyx the other day. I wish it had been a higher CP but it's cool nonetheless.

I'm from Texas, and a native of the city of San Antonio, and I recently got Pokemon GO on my Galaxy. 

What does this have to do with anything, you might be asking. Well, in its short life, Pokemon GO has left a distinct mark on the state of Texas. Especially among those who live here, and don't have an atom of common sense. We have had such colorful happenings as Pokemon trainer gamers attempting to jump the migrant fence into across the border, into Mexico, in order to catch Pokemon that appear near there. And the group of 30-sum drivers, who all of a sudden got out of their cars in the free way, because a rare Pokemon appeared on the freeway. 

So it came as no surprise to me, when the media ran with a story that Mewtoo was permanently located inside a Pokestop at the Alamo, that a horde of cellphone wielding, Poke-stat speaking persons overran the security barriers at the state monument, in a bid to be among the first to catch Mewtoo Thank you Pokemon GO, for making my life here, so interesting xD  

I'm way too addicted... 

Nearly every Saturday I walk around my city and challenge the nearest gyms, get all the items at all the nearest pokestops... 

Darn you, Niantic! I just wanted to stay a hermit and not have to leave my house! D:

I love Pokemon Go! So fun, some friends and I have been going out almost every weekend just to walk around town and play and hang out : D

@MedievalMethods , that is HILARIOUS!!!!! Oh my gosh I cannot imagine....

I have had some awesome moments with Pokemon go, that's for sure. I happen to live near the beach, and one of the first times I played I was walking along the coast with my friend and we found DRAGONITE flying over the ocean! Epic!!

The Dragonite is pretty cool, but I caught it when I was level 5 and the attacks suck, the best one being 35. It sucks how random the attack strengths are, that's the one thing that bothers me - I'll catch pokemon with high CP but their attacks suck.

I also found a Blastoise, but its CP was 32, so what's even the point X D

I been playing every day sicnse the game cam out I'm level 27 and I not see a single grimer ponta or chancy or diglett wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back