Chitchat Pokèmon Go

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, alright, alright. I swore I would get Pokèmon Go on my phone! I swore it, but I obviously ended up doing just that. I'm afraid to admit I'm addicted now. Anyway, it doesn't seem like there are many Pokèmon Go players, so my aim is to find some so we can fangirl- I mean talk about the amazing game. 

Post pictures, chat, blah blah. As long as it's related to Pokèmon.

Lol reason why it may seem that there isn't many Pokemon Go players here is because they're out trying to catch'em all!

I have the game, but I'm not actively playing it because I mainly got it to please my competitive cousin (although I should really be playing it cause I really want to catch some Pokemon that she does not have and rub it in her face but her Pokedex is nearly filled). It has its perks but now Niantic has made the game a little bit harder than it was in the beginning. As I am quite disappointed by this it makes sense since they didn't think there were actually going to be people filling up their Pokedexes so quickly. (There actually has been few people who have completed it to the fullest it can at the moment.) But it's still a bummer for most of us since we used third party sites to search the locations of Pokemon that now we can't use since all have been taken down. Not only that the locations have been randomized :P  

Besides all the changes I love the concept of having a Pokemon game at my hands, at least on a device I use everyday. I have a 3DS for other Pokemon Games but I rarely touch it. But when the new Pokemon games do come out I want to buy one of them~

So what level are you at right now? 

Well, using those third party sites to locate Pokèmon was against Niantic's code of conduct or whatever- rather than located the Pokèmon themselves, people just cheated. It ruined the purpose of the game. I know many people's accounts got banned for using said sites. 

I got the all sometime last week- less than a week ago, actually. I'm currently on level 9 with only a bit more xp to go until I'm at level 10. 

Nice~

I think soon you'll be able to pick your team. Don't remember if you pick it already or not at a lower level. But just to let you know *wink wink* I'm on Team Mystic~

I think you were able to pick your team's at a lower level- well, actually, whenever you clicked on a gym, but I don't know. If I did pick a team, it happened to be one of those times where I just clicked through without reading and have no idea what team I am. Heh. 

Actually, if I recall, there was a Pokèmon I didn't have and it was making me read through it all, so I just clicked through to get to it faster. 

Mmmm you can check what team your on by clicking on the avatar~

:0

Team Instinct eh? Not bad. It shows a picture of what looks like an electric bird right? Cause yes that would be Team Instinct :D

Really none of the teams are bad~~~

I just wanted to be different than the rest of my family since half are Team Valor and the other Team Instinct. 

Mhm. Mystic sounds way cooler, hnnngh. I wish I would have read it all, but eh. 

Oh, I'm Team Instinct, too. I'm level 19, though I haven't been playing a lot in the past few weeks. I actually ran out of pokeballs entirely, yesterday but got a few more today. 

Oh, I'm Team Instinct, too. I'm level 19, though I haven't been playing a lot in the past few weeks. I actually ran out of pokeballs entirely, yesterday but got a few more today. 

Do you live in a big city? The suburbs? Or a rural area?

@LifeNovel

Well, at the moment I don't have data, and currently I live in a city. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah. Today literally marks a week that I've been playing and I'm on level 10 (and a half) now. Heh. 

Aw that sucks. I have unlimited but once it reaches 2GB it slows down drastically. I was wondering cause there are some people who live in rural areas (like Pine) who rarely see different Pokemon or Pokestops.

Pretty much. It's hot where I live constantly, so there's many fire types. I'm near small ponds so I can find water a lot. It's grassy so I find the buggie types and grass types often. It's pretty nice. Especially since I have about ten Pokèstops in the park- along with three gyms. All biking distance from where I stay.

No way :0

That sounds like Pokemon paradise. 

But how come you live in a campground? If you don't mind me asking. 

We couldn't afford a house with my father's old job before, as houses where I live are much more expensive than other places. However, he has gotten a new job and we think we'll  be able to go to a real house next March. Which is super exciting because he gets so much better pay and I might 've my own room for once. <3 

But yeah- that's the summarize version. There are a bit more reasons why but eh.

Ooooh I didn't think it was possible to live on a campground. Ooooh that's so interesting. It must be a bit difficult though isn't it? 

And congrats in soon reaching the goal of your dad buying a house. 

It's possible! In a way. Most of the campgrounds here let you stay a max. of six months, so we have to change parks every six months. I've been to three parks already, with over a year of living in a camper and a tent for a while. It is difficult for sure, but it's pretty enjoyable overall. The tight space is annoying. 

Ye. Thanks.

Oh I'll keep note of that in case of...stuff... 

Mmmm that's sounds nice. Mmm maybe that's why people go to campgrounds for the summer. 

So what's the rarest Pokemon you've found on the grounds? 

I actually don't really know what's considered rare. I got a Pikachu from an egg- so..?

Mmmm Pikachu is somewhat rare. I'd put up a picture of what's the rarity levels although images are wonky at the moment. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back