• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Gijinka Mystery Dungeon - 18+ [M4F] - Lit to Novella

JaxbyDaniels

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome! I'm gonna keep this one short but I'm dying to do a Gijinka Mystery Dungeon Rp! We can make our own guild, and town and shops and make tons of characters to fill the guild and town with! I love to plot and worldbuild with my partners so please be willing to get involved!

I'm 27, EST, He/Him, 3rd person, past tense. I have 10+ years of experience and consider myself Adv Lit to Novella, I tend to average 4-6 meaty paragraphs per character per reply. I love juggling huge casts!

OOC is a must! I also love voice calls!! Discord is preferred for this so we can make a server, have quick back and forth, send memes, make moodboards, collab on rp music playlists, you name it!
Actual RPing will be done over GDocs or RPN Pm!

Please feel free to send me a pm if interested or add my discord: Jaxby

Hope to hear from ya'll soon~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back