• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon adventure anyone?

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
pokemon-eevee.gif

Back at it again ^^

I'm looking for somebody, who's up for like a double trainer adventure. Just two characters traveling together through any of the regions (I'm experienced with almost every Pokemon gen tbh), gathering a party from scratch, bonding with each other and their Pokemon, and trying to become the very best.... + some crazy events happen along the way, I have many ideas and would love to work on some with my partner ✨

If we feel like it, romance may be involved, but it's very optional. I'm just in the mood for some adventuring~

Edit:
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
I'm open to some other cool twists, like maybe two characters from a villain team/mafia/cult (gotta love Pokemon) of some sort, maybe one casual trainer one team member... like a cool hero vs villain. I'm also open to playing with gijinkas and weird experiments, I dunno. But that's for more plot-heavy stuff if you're not the one for fluff hehe.
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Some info about me below, please read!
(I'll know if you haven't hh)

I'm a literate to advance roleplayer, starting at two paragraphs and possibly writing more, it depends on my partner. I don't mind shorter responses if we're doing an action-based rp tbh. I have 10+ years of roleplay experience. My frequency of responses can vary due to college and other stuff, but I try to be regular! I’m 22 years old and prefer my partner to be 18+. I like worldbuilding and character development. I also like romance or some good platonic character bonding. ALSO SIBLINGS if you feel like it. I don't do erp. I prefer to talk OOC on Discord, as I do talk a lot and I can do it more freely there, but it's not a must. As for rp I don't mind it being on the site or off the site. When messaging me add your favorite Pokemon so I know you read it all, thanks <3

Message me if you're interested!
You can also comment, but I will delete comments after a while, to keep things clean! Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, i'd be up for some pokemon adventuring. Though im very new to the site and cant find the PM button for some reason

spiker648 spiker648

Ah, hello!
I'll DM you, and if you're still having problems, you hover over the username and get the option to start a conversation or you go to their profile looking for the same option!
Screen in spoiler.

KQmMF28.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back