• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: A New Adventure! OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Captain Spooks

Your friendly neighborhood Darkwraith
KZFF.gif

Heyo. I'm beginning to work a little on my character. Approximately how far into their journey can our characters be? I know you said they should be pretty new at it, but I was just wondering how new that is.

Heyo. I'm beginning to work a little on my character. Approximately how far into their journey can our characters be? I know you said they should be pretty new at it, but I was just wondering how new that is.
I was thinking around just starting their journey, or a little bit after. Honestly I feel too lazy to do a whole Professor gives children dangerous animals thing, though you can make someone older or experienced. I don't want to hinder anyone with making a character.

Also everyone, don't be afraid to make up whatever you want about the region. Right now it's just a blank slate with a bunch of cities!

Captain Spooks Captain Spooks
Would it be alright I I make a second Character?
I wanted to add Leanna's older brother into the mix as well. But If you'd rather us only have one character I completely understand and I'm fine leaving him as an npc instead.

Sorry I haven't posted my character yet. Decided I didn't like what I had so far, so I'm having to start over. It'll probably be a few more days before I get a character done.

Theo713 Theo713

Hey, I don't really want to be rude about this, but I don't think Zeke's backstory really fits the world or setting. It's interesting that he's from our world, but I don't really think it fits in with this rp.

Then....I guess it'll be a few more days before its ready. It's just really disheartening to start all over again.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof I Iamkingdomhearts1000 Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 Malkav Malkav explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Ok everyone, sorry for the wait but I'm starting the opening post now. For those who aren't done with their character don't worry you can always jump in later. I'm still working on the towns in the lore tab, but don't be afraid to suggest any information or ideas.

I should be able to get Christopher's character sheet done and my first post out later today since I don't have work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back