• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"N-No....." She said it as she sound like she wanted to say something.

Suddenly, there a blackout since its start raining again and thunder.

"Kyaa!!" She screamed.

@Dtlee31

Last edited by a moderator:
'Sherry its ok hold on' he claps his hands and walls light up 'they run on a different power source you ok Sherry' he lifts his head up you hear him crying a little bit

@JessBeth

'No I'm fine Sherry I'm fine don't worry about me' more tears come down his face he curls up in a ball again why I'm crying so much I feel like I want her to just love me to hold me he shakes his head his having a mental broken down bad memory's start flooding his mind the village burning etc 'No more bad memory's no' he starts crying uncontrollable

@JessBeth

Sharon felt her heart is hurting when she see Dresden in that state. She suddenly hug him tight as she feel tear come down her eyes too.

@Dtlee31

Dresden feels someone hug him but he tripped in his bad memory's 'No Sharon please don't hate me please Sharon I love you I'm sorry I'm so sorry' he starts shaking he looks like he is scared out of his mind his eyes are open but it like he does not see you

@JessBeth

Sharon is looking in his eyes. "Dresden, I'm here! I'm here! Snap out of it!" She can see that he can't hear her. Sharon suddenly kiss him on the lips, hoping to snap him out of it. " I love you, Dresden...I still love you....." She slowly kiss him again on his lips.

@Dtlee31

He snaps out of it he blinks a few times and see's your kissing him he blushes but breaks the kiss 'I...I'm sorry you had to see that its be awhile since that has happen o Sherry' he wraps his tail so that your body is pressed on his 'I don't care if you hit but I need your love Sherry I never let you go never' he French kiss you puts his hands on your lower back

@JessBeth

"....Its ok...you probably--eh?!" She suddenly feel his tail wrap around her and him together. "Wha..." She look at Dresden saying he don't care if she hit him or whatever, he just need her love and he French kiss her.

She feel his kisses as she try to break it, " We can't....someone might see us..." She start to moan a little as they know they're in the hallway.

@Dtlee31

He picks her walks to his room and puts her on the bed he close the door and locks it he gets on the bed and blushes 'Sherry I'm about to do very very naughty things to you' he licks her neck and kiss her she still had the swimsuit on so he kissed her all over her body he stop at her lower body and he does something very naughty to her

@JessBeth

Sharon started to get blushes as he kissed her all over her body. "Ah...no....I'm still mad at you....ahh...." She try to fight him off but he touch her weakness as she moan.

@Dtlee31

He stop for now and gives her a kiss ' I know your still mad at me but I must have your flesh Sherry' he French kisses her again and he use his tail to keep touching her weakness

@JessBeth

'I know and your a naughty girl' he leans in to whisper in her ear 'you know you can't fight it you want me just bad I as I want you' he French kiss her some more he grabs her butt

@JessBeth

"Ahh...." She let out her moan as her face red. She almost ready to give herself in but her mind keeping herself to stay strong. And when she look at him, he look so hungry love Houndoom.

@Dtlee31

Sharon heart pounding like crazy, face blushes as she slowly touch his chest with her hand. Her mind keep saying don't give in don't give in don't in...but she slowly hug Dresden and give him a most passionate kisses and finally give herself to him.

Then, around midnight....

@Dtlee31

Dresden was looking at Sharon he know she was mad but he glad he could feel her love he kiss on the forehead and went to the foot of the bed and curled in a ball

@JessBeth

One hour later, Sharon woke up and see Dresden sleeping like a ball. She have to go back to her room since Lilia is scared of her brother coming. "Happy Birthday Dresden....I hope you like my gift...my love for you tonight...." She whispered as she slowly kiss his lips. She quietly walk out of his room and go to her room and sleep with Lilia and Cosmo.

@Dtlee31

((G2G night))

GeoStone said:
Leo saw in the distance from the ocean, pokemon moves being launched. He couldn't make out the figures but decided to investigate. "I'll be back Niko," he kissed her on the cheek and dove under the water. He had reverted back to his normal pokehuman self and swam fast, him being a Greninja and a water type. He immersed from the water, jumping high in the air and looked upon the situation. He saw a Houndoom pokehuman and Sharon fighting a Honedge. "Ghost and Steel. Nightslash and Water shuriken will be more effective than Extransenary and Ice breath. Night Slash being the most effective," he thought to himself. His hand was engulfed in darkness. He fell towards them, aiming for the Honedge who was flinching from a fire fang.
Hane glances up, seeing Leo. "Looks like my snack is going to have to be postponed." He mumbles to himself. Due to his especially high defense he could probably take the Night Slash and still stay standing, but he'd have alot of trouble against a Greninja, so it'd be best to just take the hit and run before the situation got any worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back